All Comments on 'A Walk in the Woods'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 18 years ago
Creative!

This is masterfully done! Creative, imaginative, and humorous. Chuck Norris! *snort* Totally fun, and reminded me a little of the cartoon where Daffy Duck is talking to the artist, in a surreal sort of way. Great job, good luck :)

Aurora BlackAurora Blackabout 18 years ago
Very Funny

Congrats on a very entertaining story, Sean. You had me giggling with the witty dialogue between you and your characters, and the special appearance of Chuck Norris... priceless. Good luck.

My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailabout 18 years ago
woods walking

I admit the chuck norris appearance made me smile, an original humorus tale for the earth day story contest, good luck and happy earth day (~_~)

kbatekbateabout 18 years ago
Well Done

Nicely done, funny, sexy tale.

DanielOrmeDanielOrmeabout 18 years ago
Funny Stuff!

My characters don't talk back to me, but I sometimes enjoy thinking of them as existing in their own reality (which may be why I give them happy endings). Don't know about getting pulled into the story, but if you can keep up the level of wit, I'd enjoy more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Interesting twist

The sex seemed pretty trite and formulaic, but I think that was part of the point. Early on, I thought it was an interesting twist to have the author interacting with his characters. As it went on though, I found it even more interesting that the characters were pretty much independent, sentient beings at the will of an omnipotent author. The end of the story left me wondering if we're about to get a high fantasy porn version of TRON. :) I'd read that!

angelicminxangelicminxabout 18 years ago
LMAO!

I like your style, Sean. You kept me enthralled. Good luck in the contest...and in your story, I think you are going to need it. ;) ~Minx

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 18 years ago
:)

quite unique and interesting!

Good Luck in the contest!

~LB~

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 18 years ago
Imaginative

Interesting concept and choice of characters. Good luck in the contest.

Rumple

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 18 years ago
Good one

I was looking for a sappy romantic tale when I clicked on the title but this was nicely refreshing. Good luck with the contest.

ps. Where was the 'walk' in the woods? :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good luck...

... in the contest. I wish only the best for you.

Lizzy

MagyarMaidMagyarMaidalmost 17 years ago
Delightful

I seem to be meeting a lot of wood nymphs and wood nymph stories recently. Have you ever read Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale on the wood nymph who comes to life in Paris? It's really sweet and may give you some ideas for future stories.

Cheers and keep up the lively work. Very interesting read.

MM

CinnerCinnerover 11 years ago
Six and a half years later...

Your How To was so funny that I had to read your Humor & Satire piece. I think it was worth it. I loved the way your characters back-chatted with you. As an Earth Day submissin this was truly original. Loved it!

MechanicusMechanicusabout 4 years ago
"Well, actually I-" *Suddenly forgotten*

Poor Jason tried so hard to be real too! XD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.