All Comments on 'A Valentine's Day Letter'

by nancygibson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice

Wow, very nicely done. Good luck in the contest- you rank a 5 with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved the

ending, it was sweet and loving and erotic. Great job for a first piece.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 18 years ago
An excellent story,

and extremely well-written. I especially loved the surprise ending. One minor thing I would suggest, though. Since you are referring to a cock and a pussy, say "clit" and "ass" (or arse) instead of clitoris and anus. The others tend to sound too clinical.

dreampilot79dreampilot79about 18 years ago
First Contest Entry???

Excellent story.. very well done. If you have heard about our last place contest... well I'm afraid that this story is wayyyy to well done to join us in the competition... you are much too good a writer and pose no threat to dislodge me from my coveted last!

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 18 years ago
Lovely ending

Made me think of what happens next. :)

Nice story. Good luck in the contest.

drksideofthemoondrksideofthemoonabout 18 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Those of us that are hoping for the last place prize are pleased when we see stories like this one.

Well written, and very enjoyable. And good luck with the contest.

Brian

drksideofthemoon

Aurora BlackAurora Blackabout 18 years ago
Incredibly Hot!

Nancy, wonderful job for your first try! You blew me away with your descriptions, the teasing aspect and the whole idea of uniting long-distance lovers through sex. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Absolutely Eerotic

I could almost taste the wet panties.

AlwaysBeTrueAlwaysBeTrueabout 18 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story. To be able to reach your lover over distance is a wonderful thing. You achieved that in a sensual way. Very hot indeed.

AlwaysBeTrue

Rope64Rope64about 18 years ago
Interesting idea.

A letter has a couple problems, erotically speaking: first, it's not real time -- what if it turns out she can't get the butt plug in? Second, it's not interactive -- who's to say he doesn't get her letter at an inconvenient time and he just can't read it at the designated time? And what if, for reasons beyond either of their control, he's wiped out and just not in the mood that night?

The thing you did which I think was a real winner, and which I think you might have done better to have be more thoroughly the focus of the entire letter, is the surprise ending. If the rest of the letter had been entirely tease, building up a sense of longing and of absence, then the ending would have packed a much stronger whallop. As it is, if he's followed the letter, he has just shot his load on the crisp hotel sheets, right? Let's hope he has another arrow in his quiver ...

Anyway, nice idea.

hugo_samhugo_samabout 18 years ago
Nicely Done

Erotic and scintillating. Enjoyable.

Hugo

sacksackabout 18 years ago
unique idea...

excellent first attempt...please keep on writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
review

Very well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous