All Comments on 'A Special Present'

by Txdelicatablegrl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot sex

with hotter to come (Pardon the pun) but you quit too soon. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ho, hum.

Pretty boring. Absolutely no motivation. Guy and his wife swap oral sex with a friend. Why? Who cares?

skip.69skip.69over 18 years ago
He's back

The usual "anonymous" is rearing his pathetic head again. If that is the way he thinks, why does he bother to write? Or can he not write, and he has memorised that particular phrase? Go away and play with yourself, "Anonymous of Indiana". I doubt if anyone else would want to play with you, you pathetic worm.

I liked the story, and do not mind signing my name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Short sentences

The sentence structure makes it feel like I'm reading a telegram.

sacksackover 18 years ago
The sentences are not necessarily short...

I think it might have been hotter had they played some sort of hot game prior to the sex...strip poker, spin the bottle. etc., and a big deal could have been made of removing the women's and man's underwear. The sex came a little too fast (pardon the pun), which took away some of the erotic build up for me.

HughJardHughJardover 17 years ago
Very well written...

and very hot.

Janice1939Janice1939over 13 years ago
Male are such nice toys!

As long as we are in control sex can be great. A very entertaining event. Even to give both sisters enough cream to consume another male was needed, most of us could drain three males each. With the latest of prevention research of breast cancer a sister which consumes three blow jobs each day from healthy males, seems to be 10% less likely to have this bad outcome.

LOL Janice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous