A Quid Pro Quo Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clamping my left hand down tightly on the back of the newlywed's head as I brutally facefucked her, I tightened my pelvic grip on her crotch with my right until she was nothing more than a living, breathing fuck doll in my hands.

"CUMMING...CUMMING...CUUUUMMMMINNGGGG," I selfishly spat over and over.

Whether the car was visibly rocking from a distance I would never know, but sitting there in the driver's seat as I shot my boiling lust down the married woman's choking throat, it felt as if I'd become trapped in a violent, churning tempest. Feeling the girl's throat working against the upper half of my thigh as she struggled to swallow my slimy ejaculate, I kept my right hand wedged between the warmth of her thighs until I swore I could feel the traces of her own arousal seep through the material onto my own sweaty skin.

_____________________________________

"What the fuck have I done," I coughed, the moral guilt over my actions instantly starting to creep in the instant the ordeal was over.

Looking down at the milky white mess congealing on the married woman's lips, I instinctively reached down and patted her gently, almost with father-like tenderness, on the forehead as I pulled my dick away from her mouth.

"She did everything you ask of her," I told myself as I reached for my breast pocket, and the money inside it.

No words worth speaking came for the next few moments, so I just kept my mouth shut and followed through with my end of the transaction.

Taking out the remainder of my lottery winnings, I carefully reached inside the woman's jacket and shirt once she was upright and tucked the bills inside her bra cups. Pinching my fingers gently around the softness of her bosom after depositing the money, it was clear from their awkward weight she was still breastfeeding.

My first inclination had been to allow her to quietly exit my car and watch as she re-traced her steps back to the gas station, to her Husband and child. My conscience burdened now beyond belief, I started my car instead and drove her back myself.

12