All Comments on 'A Quid Pro Quo Christmas'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wel written

A total asshole which a shred of compassion... don't see that too often. Very well written though I doubt u will win due to the depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Merry Christmas

In the spirit of the season you should really just castrate yourself and hang the little nub from the tree - that would be erotic unlike your sick effort. The innocent baby child was a really nice erotic touch as was "almost" feeling shitty. Get ahold of yourself - OH sorry - it's already on the tree

We hope you and your family have a warm loving Christmas

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
I have liked many of your stories

but this is just a piece of low shit.

I am truly sorry I wasted some of my life reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Part two

Would have been better if he help then out by haveing the couple stay with him for xmas. Then the fun begin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Symbolism Is Touching

Hey Dog Butt - I just got your effort to draw a parallel between the Christmas birth of baby Jesus and your story about getting a blowjob from Mary while Joseph and her new baby were in the car with him jacking off because it was so symbolic for this joyous time of year. Who were the wise men - oh right - well who are the other two wise men.

This was so erotic I'm surprised you didn't get an editors best sick - I mean schtick award. I can't wait to see what you do to the Easter Bunny - hey hold on - why wait till then - what about Rudolf the Raindeer - did you forget? How bout some raindeer poking - elf jabbing - gosh this could really interest a lot of sickies - a you get all the kudo's.

Kinda makes a guy erotically proud eh -well you earned it - tell the wife, family, parents, neighbors - hell take out an ad in the church paper (sorry about the swear word - don't want to offend you)

Keep up the great erotic work - with love - your adoring audience NOT Get some help - Butt Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Where's the real ending?

good start - well written, but the ending was poor. He should have coaxed her into fucking him, getting her off good, and then bringing her back to her husband. A blow job by itself shouldn't have caused the 360 in that kind of guy the way that it did. C'mon - add the REAL ending!

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Dear shithead author

u r a piece of shit. NO, i TAKE THAT BACK! Shit has value as fertilier. You have no value. How can you live with yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
new ending

I agree with the commentator about a different ending, so I wrote one. Here it is - what do you think?

Taking out the remainder of my lottery winnings, I carefully reached inside the woman's jacket and shirt once she was upright and tucked the bills inside her bra cups. Moving my fingers gently around the softness of her bosom after depositing the money, I could see from the stillness she maintained and the look in her eyes that she was aroused.

My first inclination had been to allow her to quietly exit my car and watch as she re-traced her steps back to the gas station, to her Husband and child. However, as each second passed that she allowed my hand to cup and caress her breast, I realized that maybe we weren’t through with each other yet.

I lifted her chin up with my free hand and looked into her eyes. She stared back and I rubbed her breast a little deeper. Her cum stained lips suddenly parted as the shallowness of her breathing forced them apart. Without a word I slid my hand from her chin and leaned down and closed my mouth over her bare breast.

It was soft and warm and I could feel the nipple harden as I sucked at it greedily. It was then that I finally heard a low moan escape her lips and I knew that she was mine. “So, you like that?” I said, while continuing to feast. She didn’t answer but she shifted forward, pushing her chest further into my face. Guess so I said to myself.

I could feel my semi-soft dick hardening. I let her nipple slip from my mouth and I sat back up. Her eyes were closed and her face was flushed. The windows were completely fogged, so there was no way her husband could see. This was going to be great!

“Come over here” I commanded, pulling her toward me. She got up on her knees and I unsnapped her pants. I pushed them off her hips. She had on small white cotton panties that easily slid down down, exposing a nice bush. “Turn around,” I said, helping her over and onto my lap.

Her soft round ass felt great on my loins. “Now you’ll find out what it’s like to be fucked by a real man!” I boasted. As she settled in I guided my cock towards her pussy. I found the opening and it was surprisingly wet. She spread her legs a bit and leaned forward with her hands on the dashboard. “Good girl,” I said and with that I penetrated her.

As soon as I was able to fill her with my whole length I lifter her slightly so I could thrust my hips up and down. I quickly settled into a steady pace, anxious to bring her off; to conquer her completely. Her plush ass wiggled against me and her panting became delightful music. With thoughts of her husband so close by I flexed even quicker and began to feel her coming.

Seconds later she began to tremble. Suddenly, her whole body shuddered, she screamed and I could feel her cunt walls spasm on my cock. With that, I exploded into my own orgasm, filling her with every ounce of fluid that had been left in my balls. She screamed again and bucked and then she was still, panting heavily. That was the end; that was it.

After several long seconds she climbed off of me and straightened her clothing. It had been one hell of a ride but it was over. “Not bad honey” I said. “I hope your husband appreciates all the effort you put in to get him this money.” I was about to start the car to drive her over to her husband when she pulled the door latch and flew out, leaving the door wide open. I opened mine to look out and I could see her zipping herself up as she hobbled back to her husband.

I closed the door and leaned over to grab the passenger door. So much for a good deed. I quickly sped off before anything else could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It's not erotic

I could not do that. However, give them money and it is gone. Poor people have poor ways. You cannot help them because any help is wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So sad

Why do you talk about moral and conscience? Its rather clear that you don't know what they are.. Among the worst stories on this site. How old are you... Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot

Wow! That was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very disappointing

You're probably going to Hell for even having thoughts like this. I thought it was going to parallel the Bethlehem, No Room in the Inn for the Holy Family Christmas Story. Man, woman and new born baby adrift in the cold cruel world at Christmas, depending on the kindness of strangers, or needing an angel. But you obviously think that the kind owner of The Stable and The Manger should have gotten a quick "Quid Pro Quo" from you know who's Mom too. Sick mind. God have mercy on your soul, if you have one.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Sorry Ass Storyline*

What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story sucks big time

Like I said

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great writing

Ignore the wankers ... this was a great story, exploring how we are all somewhat animals. Please keep writing. Writers like you keep me coming to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Feasable Story

We are all some how animals. Go to any battlefield and live it. If you are not man enourgh to take care of your wife and family, you are going to be in deep trouble

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Loving Wife

You created so much bad behavior by the two men I have to wonder if you may have been trying to show how the wife was their opposite. Did the wife/mother argue with her looser husband when he told her about their manly discussion? That would have been an interesting discussion/argument. How many women have used sex to solve problems their husbands created? How many mothers have taken jobs as strippers or escorts to feed their family? To me she did what she felt was a necessary evil to get her child and idiot husband to her relatives. She was a loving wife and mother.

Oh yeah, husband is not a proper noun.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
A dog

This story was definitely a dog , but neither a star, nor a champion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The other solution was send her over there get the guy excited signal or husband who beats the crap out of the guy an robs him that’s a more likely scenario maybe even the night in a cell for the sexual assault

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous