A Pact With Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was instantly rewarded with a flood of her sexual honey, and the rhythmic pressing of her pussy into my grasp. Her sweaty boobs rocked upon my chest, and she let out keening noises as my fingers strummed an orgasm from her body. My rock hard member poked from the fly of my boxers, and pressed against one of her taught thighs as she quaked with desirous tremors. How I wanted to taste her!

I forgot Dawn could read my mind. She raised off of me with a devilish smile. In one graceful motion she pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. I was awestruck by Dawn's naked beauty. She then turned and crouched over me so her well formed rump was facing me. In the center a clean dark pucker clenched, and slightly below it rested her swollen mounds which barely contained two yummy wet petals of her feminine delicacy. She smelled clean, ladylike and rawly delicious. "Make me cum bear," Dawn said over her shoulder. "I want you to lap up all of my bitter honey."

That said, Dawn's knees fell back aside my head, and she pressed the carnal center of her desire onto my waiting open jaws. The bitter taste of her washed over my tongue. My hands went to her waist as I lapped at her sex. After a second of positioning, my flat tongue drove across her slit in long laps. I could tell Dawn enjoyed this, because the motion of her sex gently humped against my laps. I repeated my long strokes until she urged me for a change by pressing her pussy back against my face. I then pressed my lips against the upper portion of her slit and darted my tongue in and out of her needy hole. "Oh that's good Bear," she cried out. I felt her head lay down against my soft belly. I was only getting started.

In a single movement, I lapped upwards towards her taint. "Oh Bear," she growled. Lowering her asshole to my reach and dropping her wet sex on my chin. My tongue traced upwards towards her ass. "Oh Bear, you don't have to- OH," she roared!

At the same time my tongue rimmed over her pucker, my thumb entered the top of her slit and pressed against a hot nub in her flower. She pushed her ass back, and I stiffened my tongue french kiss her nether lips. I orally muscled my way into the tightness of her pucker, while my thumb went to work rubbing her clit. She growled, "Bear, you going to make me- oh God- Bear get your mouth- Oh God! Bear that feels amazing but-!" She buckled, "Oh, oooH." My tongue wiggled in and out of her ass. "Enough Bear! Suck my clit! Now!" She demanded.

I obeyed.

She lifted her ass from my oral massage and again pressed her pussy to my hungry mouth. With a moment of maneuvering I explored between her wet mounds for the treasured nub of desire. It took seconds.

I peered upwards as I successfully guided my tongue between her folds and sucked her clit into my mouth. But in that moment I notices something strange. Above her ass a long catlike tail snaked upwards! I felt the weight of Dawn grow heavier, and her audible sounds grow more beastly, yet the form of her body was feminine and human like. "Suckle my clit quickly Bear. Make me cum. Swallowing the fruit of your labor is also the second part of our pact!" Dawn demanded breathlessly with conviction.

I did, Relentlessly. Again and again I sucked the red-hot nub between my lips and spat it out, only to suck it in again. Above me Dawn's tail thrashed, and I could feel her talons again grip the sides of my belly. Her breath grew hot on my boxers, and then without warning- an unusual sucking kiss swallowed the head of my member into the confines of her mouth. I lifted my ass a bit, and she released me and took a moment to shimmy down my boxers, giving her unabated access to my love organ. I then felt Dawn swallow it down again. Her rougher tongue spurred a new eagerness into my duty on her splayed flower, causing me to eat her with new abandon.

My hand then crept around the taught cheek of her ass towards the saliva greased pucker. The pressing finger teased around the wrinkled rim. She roared and pressed back causing my thumb slowly drive into her ass. She was warm and tight inside, her anal muscles clenched my digit and I wiggled it ruthlessly.

Dawn's tail whipped at my regained lapping, and the first wave of a second rocking orgasm shook her body. My tired mouth was flooded with her sexual nectar, which I swallowed up with insatiable hunger. Her juices were warm and tasty to my pallet, I feasted upon them eagerly. Dawn humped my face, each time I ground my fattest finger deeper into her ass. She growled and wiggled as her body rode through wave after wave of pleasurable licking and painful ass prodding. After several moments, her shuddering resided, her humping grew more gentle, her breath became less ragged. I slipped my finger from her ass, and she lifted off of me.

Dawn turned to face me. As she did, I could see that she indeed did have a tail, and her eyes were dilated vertically like a cat. When she spoke, I saw her incisors were slightly pointed behind her red lips. Her voice was still sweet, "Okay Bear, there's one more part of our pact. Do I scare you?"

Oddly I wasn't. "You just look a bit-"

"I am just a manifestation of your desires Bear," Dawn said frankly as she sat astride my stomach. I could feel the wet warmth of her sex on the skin just above my solid erection. "That's why you feel so comfortable with me. I keep my most human form, but when you, well, disrupt my concentration I revert back to well-"

"It's okay. I like it. You're very cute in a sexy feline sort of way."

"Thanks," She said. "Then your ready for the final part of the pact?"

"I guess?"

She leaned back and fully impaled my stiff cock into her oily canal, causing us both to gasp out in surprise. My shock from her sudden ferocious movement. Her sigh perhaps from the depth of my prodding. A forthwith warm feeling flooded through my spine as we aggressively physically consummated a relationship with uneven grinding pushes. "How do I feel?" She asked blatantly.

"Tingly, and kinda hot," I answered as she pressed her hips against mine, driving my head to the squishy soft innards of her sex. She leaned over and nibbled on my earlobe for a moment, the breath through her nose in my ear over delectable sucking sounds. "Listen to me closely. Because we have one shot at this Bear," Dawn whispered, "The tingling is like magic, it's our spirits mingling."

A bead of sweat drew down the side of my face from my temple. I felt Dawn's tongue leave my earlobe and lick it from my cheek in a long wet stroke. Then she kissed the spot over and over before saying, "The heat is purely physical. It's our blood mingling. Making you more like me. Stronger, complete."

She shifted her hips again, pushing me to the back of her cervix. A feeling that made us grin together. I felt a clench of kegel muscles around my length. "That is where you must cum, no shallower, and not until I cum myself. For mutually mixing the fruits of our labor is the final term of our commitment."

"What- then." I said as she squeezed me inside mid sentence.

"Mating your Guardian is a forbidden act Bear," she said with all seriousness as she began to rock back and forth in my lap. Her motion caused my shaft to back out of her fleshy flower a bit, before plunging it in again. Each stroke sending a plethora of tingling up through my back. "but it's the most powerful stroke of commitment. You'll release everything holding you back."

She slowly backed off of my stiff cock. Leaving it between us in the night air. "I thought you were just an escort," I pointed out as she stood and walked over to the post of the bed.

I watched her perfect ass jiggle with each step. Her catlike tail followed her graceful movements. Dawn hugged the pole like a stripper, her toned thigh raising just enough to give me view of the feral pussy my prick had just been in. Dawn held the pose for a moment before she swung her body over the mattress and peered at me with icy feline eyes. "I lied."

"What kind of angel are you?"

"Yours, and a very naughty one at that!" She said while patting her bare rump. "Now are you going to come over here and seal this deal before you go limp?"

I didn't need any encouragement. I rose and approached her slowly, like a lion to his prey. She faced away from me, grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly. Dawn was bent over the side of the bed, her feet touching the ground, her upper body pressed against the soft pillow and comforter. Her head was turned to the side, her bronze hair cascaded over her smiling face. "That's a good Bear. I want to feel you inside of me."

There was a moment of apprehension, but that was crushed by the vision of her pearly dewed mounds hanging between her thighs. The temptation was too great to resist. I positioned myself behind her taking the sides of her hips into my hands and prodding my cock under her ass. "Oh Bear," she said. "When you slip yourself inside of me, there could be a change, be ready to be more- OOOhh!"

I fed myself into the hungry center of her desire. Instantly I felt the slick walls of pussy were burning hot. "Oh Dawn," I growled as I gripped her sides and planted myself firmly into my sinful angel. I blinked, and I saw she had wings! Huge raven black feathered wings that spread out in a six foot span from her back to the contrasting white down comforter. She looked over her shoulder through her hair with a roguish smile. "Well? What do you think?"

I relaxed my hips, allowing my length to slide of out Dawn. I felt her wet kegel muscles constrict in an attempt to keep me in, but instead almost pushed me out. I then slammed myself forward. Driving myself through her young tightness to the hilt. "Oh!" Her back arched and her wings lifted off the bed a bit with the surge. The stroke sent a sultry tingling sensation up my spine and through my arms and legs. It felt so good! So empowering! She ordered me to do it again. I complied ferociously, causing her to scream out. She ordered me again! I grew strangely angry with tenacity. This led to another repetition of sliding myself out slowly inch by inch, before letting her have it with a single deep stroke." Oh God Bear. Do it again! Harder!" Dawn pleaded.

I was possessed by our sex, but her orders were so annoying! Anger gripped me. I raised my hand back and brought it down on her ass with a sudden open palmed strike! Her head snapped back and she shrieked! I could feel the impact of my smack on my shaft buried deep in her sex. My hand was hot when I removed it my hand print was on her ass. To my surprise I felt warm juices well up from her insides. "Bear that really hur-"

"Be quiet," I told her firmly.

She laid still and quiet as I humped at my own pace. Her whimpers turned again to moans. I saw her wings curl back towards her body. Again her sounds provoked me. So I planted myself deep into her rump and gave it to her again with a vicious smack. Again she growled, and again I felt a surge of her sexual juices which I thankfully thrusted into.

Then without warning she raised off of the bed. Her wings folded back at me and my steely member slid from her whet hold. Dawn turned and faced me. She looked me straight in the eye. "As we mate I understand your ego grows," she growled. "But don't forget your role here. I brought this prayer's answer to you."

With that she laid back from fully me on the bed. Dawn invited me to her by spreading her thighs for me to take her. "Come on Bear."

My lips passed over her taught belly, and quickly moved over her breasts and to her neck, finally kissing her full lips. I was now positioned over her. I felt her hand wrap around my cock and guide it to the entrance of her wantonness. With two pushes I was fully inserted into her warmth again atop the bed. Her legs raised up and wrapped around my hips, drawing me deeper into her. At the same time, her wings spread and wrapped around our mated bodies. So soft was every part of her. We began to rock into each other causing the bed to creak.

We kissed each other hungrily, tongues dancing on each other as my solid prick slipped in and out of her folds with renewed urgency. Our mutual hunger told us the mate would be quick. I humped into my angel like a steady beast. I felt her claws rake my back as our pace increased with our breaths. "Faster," she pleaded between breaths. I obeyed by quickening my pace to shorter, and harder impacts into her bucking hips. Her boobs jiggled against my chest with each piston of our sweat slickened bodies together. Each stroke sent tingles now down my spine, through my balls and through the member stroking her abyss. "Dawn," I pleaded. Her breaths grew short. "Bear I'm-" She warned. I felt the urge to spill into her. "Oh bear! Oh no! Oh God you feel so good!"

Suddenly Dawn's back arched. I thrusted upwards and sank myself into the deepest confines of her constricting flower and released myself. "Oh No! Wait! Oh God Bear!" With a sudden lurch I felt my member spend hot seed deep into her womb. I backed off before lurching again pumping another stream of hot sticky liquid into her. It felt so good, as if I was purging the weight of sin into her. Dawn's eyes grew wide, as if the realization of our unbridled, uninhibited sex had struck her. I felt her hand on my chest pushing, but it was too late. I pistoned again, sending another spell of sinful love deep into her full angel flower. "Oh, No. Oh yes!" She gave in and hugged me as the waves of her own orgasm overtook any control of her body. I felt gentle shuddering hug of her wings around me. We humped each other in a wild union until our torrid storm of aphrodisia climaxed. We made love until the last spurt of liquid sin subsided from my body into hers, until the last quaking shiver of divine energy washed over our bodies, until the creaks of the bed fell victim to the squishing sounds of diminished pushes into her wet velvety afterglow, until all of the heat and tingling subsided between our bodies, into a myriad of gentle kisses.

We melted into a long session of giggling and cuddling, touching and tickling. In time Dawn and I found each other at the end of the bed, admiring the fire place side by side, our feet toying with each other by the pillows.

"It's done Bear," she whispered. I was exhausted. I suddenly noticed her wings were gone, and Dawn was perfectly human looking being. "Where are your wings?"

She rolled over quickly and took my hand and placed it on her belly. "Our pact is sealed," she said. "We did a very naughty thing, but it's going to make you better."

I looked over at her, "What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means I've saved you from yourself, but I now carry your burden in my tummy," she explained. "Guardians are forbidden to procreate with their physical clients, because of the end result."

"Which is?"

"I probably shouldn't tell you," she whispered excitedly.

"I think you should," I said, looking at my hand on her belly. I felt a gentle churn under her skin.

"The birth of a demon. Our demon. The one you purged into me. I think we should name him Chase if it's a boy, Stormy if it's a girl."

I withdrew my hand from her stomach. She looked at me with serious eyes. "I've taken him away from you for a while Bear. This burden was causing you a bunch of problems. You're going to see life is easier. I'll try and be a good mommy to it. So get back to your life and make the most of it, because our baby will have to be dealt with afterwards."

"Afterwards?"

"Well, after life I should say."

Dawn leaned over and pressed her lips to mine, I tried to escape her for the many questions I had! But her open mouth sucked the wind from my lungs. I grew dizzy, then blackness subsided.

***

I stirred awake from my bed by the smell of coffee. My eyes opened one at a time. I was back in my room. I was sweating. What a freaking dream!

I sat up, truly sat up! My stomach seemed a bit tighter, but it could have been my imagination. I did feel a bit stronger. I stumbled to the vanity mirror in the bathroom and flipped on the lights. I saw myself, in much better shape. This was amazing! I flexed my arms, taking a second to admire my new found muscles. I had muscles! I turned my shoulders, and saw a red mark. Upon turning around and looking over my shoulder, I found scratches running down my back.

Dawn's searing mark of our love making.

I stumbled out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. Beside the coffee maker was a hand written note with a couple of lines on a memo pad I kept there for messages. I picked it up and read it.

‘Dear Bear,

Enjoy the coffee! My ass is really sore! Please don't worry about me though, I can handle our little- demon until you get here. Remember I'll be watching you! So waste no time, my Lovey Bear. This is your show and the clock is ticking. So get too it like I know you can!

Love Forever,

Dawn'

I poured a cup of coffee, and drank it down. Rewinding and replaying the events in my mind. After the cup was drained, I did feel a bit rejuvenated. A feeling I hadn't felt in the mornings for quite some time.

I used the energy to purge the apartment of all the pizza boxes and beer bottles, then filled a trash bag with the unhealthy inhabitants of my refrigerator. When finished, I then picked up the phone and dialed information.

"Yeah I need the number to the Synergy Gym."

12