A Night For Old Time's Sake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fifty employees?"

"Yep."

"You own the business?"

"Yes. Half of it, anyway."

"Did you lie to me again?"

"About what?"

"Your job."

Craig winked as he opened the door. "Maybe a little." He reached inside to flip the light switch before standing aside and allowing the lady to enter first.

Still reeling from this latest revelation, Danielle entered the modest structure. It was an older building with smaller rooms and a simple layout. "What a cute little place," she noted. It's hardly bigger than my apartment, but so much nicer. Maybe not a million dollars nicer, but...

"Thanks," Craig replied, interrupting her thoughts. "Michelle and I bought it as a little weekend getaway. We always imagined we'd retire here. When we split, she wanted the big house in the hills. That was fine with me. I prefer this one. It's cozy, but big enough for one." He paused to smile as he latched the door. "Or two."

"But you're a millionaire. You could have had many a girl with you, almost any one you wanted."

Craig scooted a step closer. "Maybe. But I only wanted one."

Danielle swallowed. "What would you have done if I'd really been married?"

"Exactly what I did when I thought you were married."

"What's that?"

"Wait until you weren't."

"But you never tried to break Ken and I up? As I recall, when I invented problems between he and I, you suggested solutions."

Craig shrugged. "I wanted you, sure. But even more than that I wanted you to be happy, even if it was with Ken."

Danny shifted her head, looking sideways at her companion. "Did you propose so quickly because you wanted to be sure I was interested in you and not your money?"

"I proposed quickly for the same reason you accepted quickly."

"And what's that?"

"Twenty years is long enough to wait."

Danielle looked to her engagement ring. As if to confirm its presence, she spun the band once with her left thumb before turning to face her fiancee. "Your right. It is long enough to wait."

Craig stepped forward. "Too long."

Danny looked up. "Are you really my puppy again?"

"I never quit being your puppy."

"Oh, but you're a different kind of puppy now."

Craig cocked his head. "What do you mean?"

"You lied to me. More than once. That was very naughty."

"So what, do I get a spanking?"

"Is that what my naughty little puppy really wants?"

"Depends. What are the choices?"

Danny passed her tongue once across her lower lip. "I was thinking he might want to bury his bone in my backyard."

"Oh," Craig grunted, his brows bouncing into his forehead. "Who's being naughty now?"

Danielle bounced her eyebrows in return. "This bed and breakfast does have a bed, yes?"

"Yes, but don't you want to see the rest of the place? It'll only take a few minutes..." Craig's voice trailed off as the last word left his lips. He smiled as his head began to bob in a shallow nod. "A few minutes," he repeated in a whisper.

Danielle shook her head. "Now."

Craig issued a sigh as his nod ceased. "Yes, ma'am. Now." Grasping both of her hands, he turned and walked backward toward the bedroom.

Each pair of eyes locked on the other as they moved in a deliberate, almost teasing, gait. Neither said a word until they had cleared the threshold.

Danny felt her heart begin to race as she realized the moment she had longed for was upon her almost without warning. Was I really in that crappy little dive next to the truck stop only this morning? Her eyes moistened as she realized it was all true, the dive, the ring, this place, her man; all that she had hoped for; and more. Too good to be true, she mused. Too good.

Craig noticed her eyes cloud and brought the last knuckle of his index finger to catch her first tear. "What's wrong?"

She managed two quick sniffs before replying, "Nothing. That's the problem. It's all so perfect it's scary."

"Scary, huh?" Moving his hand behind her head, he began to comb her locks with his fingers. "Remember when you were scared I loved you too much?"

"Yes."

"Is it still scary?"

"Yes."

"Why? You're not still worried about taking advantage of me?"

Danielle head moved, in more of a shudder than a shake. "No. I'm afraid you're going to peel off these clothes and realize the twenty year old you once loved is long gone."

Craig's head moved at once, in a far more resolute shake. "Although I would not want you to imagine the rest of you did not have its appeal, it was your mind I truly coveted."

Danny swallowed. "But I want you to covet my body too. I need you to..."

Craig moved his mouth to hers, terminating the sentence with exactly what she needed. As their lips reacquainted, her doubts receded. Soon two pairs of hands moved over two bodies, fabric falling in their wake.

Not until Danielle raised his undershirt was the couple compelled to end their lip lock. Craig thrust his arms upward as she tugged upon the garment. Dropping to his knees, he slid free of the cloth. His mouth at once found her fleshy tummy.

The undeveloped muscles of Danny's paunch tensed as she felt the warm moistness of his lips on her flesh. For a heartbeat, she tried to suck in an abdomen that had carried two children, and would forever carry the scars of that burden. Then her confidence and pride asserted itself. She released her breath and her muscles, allowing her paunch to assume its natural shape. Her fingers began to comb her lover's hair while his lips roamed every malleable inch, working his way north from her navel.

Moving at a deliberate pace, Craig's mouth at last came upon her bosom. There on the soft underside did his mouth linger, suckling on the subtle sag before sliding his lips upward to the apex.

Danielle issued a welcoming whimper as she felt her nipple engulfed, then nurtured, by his loving mouth. He would have happily suckled her for hours, but after mere minutes she was ready for more.

Her fingers tightened in Craig's hair, then issued a gentle tug, urging him to his feet. Releasing his locks, her hand sprang to his already rampant cock. He tensed for an instant, then relaxed. She but smiled, leading her lover to the bed before reclining onto the mattress.

As soon as she released his cock, Craig shifted his body. Crawling perpendicular to her form, his lips again found her bosom.

"No," Danielle hissed. "We've had months of foreplay. Just fuck me."

"But..." Craig began.

"Now!"

Craig nodded. "Ok." With that he moved to the nightstand and opened a drawer.

She dropped her brow. "What are you doing?"

Craig produced a foil wrapper. "Condom."

"Are you infected with anything?"

"No."

"Me neither. Put it back."

"But I thought..."

"You thought wrong," Danielle said. "I want to feel you inside me, not some chunk of rubber. Put it back."

"What about children?"

"For once in my life, I'm willing to believe that things happen for a reason."

With a single nod, Craig dropped the contraceptive into the nightstand and closed the drawer. Without a word, he crawled across the mattress and moved atop the prone form of his lover. Unsure if her body was as ready as her mind, he moved his hips, sliding the head of his shaft up and down her crease.

Danny's hips began to pivot as she felt his cock tease each extreme of her vulva before moving the other direction. "Lower," she whispered as his cock once again moved northward. "You need to go lower."

The glow through the open door played across Craig's face as he smiled and brought his eyes to hers. "I know what I'm doing." As if to prove the point, he moved his crown to her passage and prodded the sodden entryway before withdrawing to slide upward once again.

After the fifth such journey, Danielle realized he did know exactly what he was doing. She began to move her hips in response, trying to capture his head with her canal, but each time he adjusted to her motion and just teased her more.

After another half-dozen trips, she issued a massive sigh. Her body went rigid. Both palms smacked the sheet in unison. "Now!"

Craig smiled. He paused with his cock nestled in the concave beginning of her passage. This time, after leaving her wait a few seconds, he relaxed his muscles and simply leaned. Both held their breath as the blessed moment they had awaited for half their lives at last arrived.

The couple exhaled in unison as Craig's cock bottomed. He eased himself backward, then leaned into her again. Danielle closed her eyes and swallowed, feeling her womanhood engulf his shaft on its second stroke, whimpering as the engorged pole slid just that little bit deeper than it had the first pass. Her thighs quaked as she savored the moment.

He's really in me. After all these years. And not just for tonight, he's mine. All mine. Forever.

"Stop," she moaned as she sensed his penetration was again at it's maximum. Her hips moved as he complied, her pussy grasping at his cock, savoring the pleasant warmth and fullness of his masculinity within her.

"What?" Craig gasped. "Is something wrong?"

"No," Danny whispered. "It's perfect. You feel so good inside me. Sit there for a moment. Just like that. If you move, I swear I'll scream."

To her horror, Craig moved. In a single motion he sprang backward. Her pussy bounced upward, as if to reclaim the cock that had left it void.

Yet before she could mouth a protest, his mouth found her loins, using his face to push her ass back to the mattress. Wiggling his lips once over her saturated enclave, he plunged his tongue within, twirling his appendage within her entry, honestly trying to lick her ovaries; though he knew it to be a futile quest.

I don't want foreplay. The words were on her lips, but she never uttered them as she suddenly came to understand this was not foreplay. Instead, something else left her mouth as it opened.

True to her oath, Danielle did scream, but it was not a wail of anger or frustration. Her body shook with the first convulsion before she even understood it was upon her. Her hips bounced again from the mattress pushing against her lover's face. He pushed back and increased the intensity of his probes.

It's true, she realized. My little puppy does know how to change a girl's oil in more ways than one! She had no time to think anything else before a second, far more powerful, seizure gripped her.

Craig coughed as her offering sprayed deep into his throat. She pretended not to notice. He pretended not to mind, returning to tongue fuck her to several more climaxes before he felt her fingers curl within his locks.

Danielle tugged his head upward. "I want you in me again," she insisted, pulling his face from her womanhood.

Craig offered no resistance as he crawled back up her form, reassuming his previous position, wasting no time in reentering her warm moistness.

"Yes," she whispered, almost gasped, as she felt his fullness within for the second time. "Oh, oh; you should have been my first."

Craig managed a smile. "I'd rather be last."

"You're right," Danny agreed in an instant. "Now do it."

An involuntary grunt left the woman as her lover plunged into her core. He leaned as he withdrew for a second stroke, his mouth finding her neck. There his lips and teeth nibbled and suckled while his cock began to thrust within her snug confines.

How can I be tighter? Danny wondered, her pussy pulsing with pleasure beneath each stroke. As second later her eyes flew wide. I'm not tighter! He's bigger!

"Yes!" she gasped, understanding the implication. Her hips began to move in time with his motion.

Craig took the cue. Lifting his torso on stiffened arms, his eyes locked on hers. He increased the tempo. He was not gentle. The time for that had passed. His thrusts were long, fast, and hard, just like the moans she began to issue with each such stroke.

Each stroke, like each moan, was longer, deeper than the previous one. Inside of a minute, Craig's long contained love for this woman began to demand its release. A raspy growl began to resonate within his nasal passages. Beads of sweat mixed with cunt juice fell from the ends of his hair and the tip of his nose.

"Yes!" Danny urged. "Go for it!"

And go for it he did, pounding her pussy with a powerful relentless ramming until at last he plunged within her and there began his release. He collapsed upon her form as his climax ensued. His hips began rutting, trying to push his spurting cock another fraction of an inch farther into her core.

With a snarl, Craig brought his lips and teeth to her neck and suckled as he came. To his surprise, and thrill, he heard with his ears and felt with his mouth the purring within the woman's throat.

A half-minute later his cock twitched its last, issuing a final feeble offering. Danielle closed her eyes and squirmed, savoring the warm feel of his seed spreading within her. The couple just lay together, the sweat of their torsos mingling, the only sound the passing of the air through their open mouths, the only movement a pair of chests expanding and contracting with each labored breath.

After several minutes, Craig pushed himself upward. Looking straight into his lover's hazel eyes, he whispered, "I think it's time for another lie."

Looking upward, Danny cocked her head. "What?"

Craig smiled. "Allison is still the hottest babe I ever bedded."

Danielle's eyes wandered for the half-second required for his meaning to sink in. Her hands bolted to his head as her head sprang from the pillow. She smothered his mouth with hers, moaning as she tasted her own flavor upon his lips.

"That was a sweet lie," she admitted as her head fell back to the pillow. "But while we are on the subject of deceit, I owe you another apology."

"What for?"

"When I left Ohio this morning," Danielle began, put she paused; her eyes shifted a few degrees to find the ceiling, but her focus was beyond that. "Was it only this morning?" She shook her head for a second, then put her eyes back to his. "Whenever it was, when I left, I had in mind to seduce you tonight."

Craig shrugged. "Mission accomplished."

"But I thought you were getting married tomorrow."

"Vegas is only five or six hours away," Craig winked. "I still plan to."

"That's not what I mean!"

"So you don't want to? That's ok. Tomorrow, next year. Big wedding, small wedding. Whatever you want is fine with me."

Danny's eyes wandered for several seconds, before she reined them back to her lover's face. "I do want to marry you tomorrow, but just a few hours ago I thought you were marrying someone else tomorrow. And I still planned on seducing you."

Craig shrugged. "I don't see what it matters. There never was anyone else."

"But I thought there was," Danny noted. "And it was wrong of me to plan to take what I believed to be someone else's."

"No." Craig shook his head. He moved his hand, fingered splayed, to the far side of her head and began to comb her tresses. "It was wrong of you to think I ever could be someone else's."

"Ok," she whispered. "But enough lies, don't you think?"

"But we only fibbed because we were insecure. And they all started early, and grew from there, yes?"

Danny nodded. "Yes."

"And are you insecure any more?"

She smiled before whispering, "No."

Craig shrugged. "Me neither. I can't imagine ever feeling to need to hide something from you again."

"Me neither!" Danielle issued another inadvertent purr as she inhaled. "And to think I imagined I could die happy if I had my teddy bear for just one night."

"Teddy bear?" Craig queried as he cocked his head. "I thought I was your puppy?"

"I don't care," Danny whispered. "As long as you're mine tomorrow and every tomorrow after that."

Craig winked. "You needn't worry." About tomorrow, I promised you breakfast didn't I? Anything sound good?"

Danielle nodded. "Yes. I want my breakfast in bed."

She leaned, offering her mouth again to her fiancé, a gesture he at once accepted. Lips meshing, her hand slid along his frame to grip his manhood. Her palm had but formed a fist when her pulse began to race. He's already getting hard again! She bared her teeth in a snarl even as they kissed. How purrrfect!


THE END

A Night for Old Time's Sake
Copyright 2005 by Penelope Street
Posted with permission at Literotica.com
All other rights reserved.