All Comments on 'A Night at the Cabin'

by kinkitup42

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please find an editor

You've got a very good story and dialogue here, but all the grammar errors and awkward sentences detract from it.

WyattWyattover 18 years ago
Great

Hell, I thought it was hot ! People coming to this site and constantly complaining of grammatical errors makes me wonder if this is a story site or a punctuation witch hunt. Keep up the good work and can't wait fot part two.

Mikey59833Mikey59833over 18 years ago
grammer witch hunt

Great story! The story is easy to read and the few grammatical errors aren't distracting at all. It is written from a point of view that allows the reader to be immediately submersed in the story.

Thanks for writing!

Aussie_TeacherAussie_Teacherover 18 years ago
Pretty good story

and regardless of what "anon" said, it was not as bad as many we read on here. And maybe "Anon" can help me here with my grammar. He made a comment about "but all the grammar errors", well sorry, but I thought he should have said "but all the grammatical errors", ):

Keep writing as your story had a nice flow to it, and as we are supposedly commenting on your story, and not your grammar, I will just say the story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

This was hands-down one of the best stories i've read on this site. And i've been a frequent visitor ot literotica.com for at least 4 years. congratulations - it had a great build-up, transition into the action, nothing was completely random, like girls being wet at the drop of a hat, the kink, the descriptions, it was all great. This story finally pushed me to become a literotica.com member and start sharing some of my own kinks - which we seem to have in common (this is the 1st fisting story i've come across)

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fucking hot

Made the mistake of reading this one at work. Had to go to the head to jerk off after I finished because of the roaring hard on it gave me. Great job!!!

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 18 years ago
I am totally freaked out by the fact that so many

guys can get hot by thinking of a girl getting her smelly shit hole spit open by a cock. Real or artificial.

I can't imagine a worse thing happening to me

I guess that they have a cruel streak running thru them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It's not only guys

that can get turned on by anal sex, so don't knock it until you try it. Hot story Kink, very impressive. For a stroke story you did wonders. A+.

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 18 years ago
Different folks

need different strokes. Hehehe.

I shudder at the thought of fisting, but I don't think it's a reason to downvote the story. You did a good job in writing smut.

If you don't like a specific act, you can always stop reading. Right?

Good luck.

Black Tulip

wolfarmywolfarmyover 18 years ago
Great Story, so Hot

Lovrd it all from fisting to anal, nice touch with the exchange of cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn hot, damn good

Reading some of the comments... I guess you made a few grammatical errors. I usually notice those but because the story was so hot I didn't. Excellent job... one of the best stories I've read here. The people that don't like the more kinky stuff should try it... they might like it.

sacksackover 18 years ago
Simply great......

I thought your sex writing was extremely hot. Yes, it's a stroke story, so what? A damn good one like this is always worth the read. I didn't notice the MINOR mistakes until later...such is the effectiveness of your writing.

hugo_samhugo_samover 18 years ago
Wow Oh! Wow!!!!

Well done! Very well written and executed in general, especially for a HOT 'stroke story'. Great. More please!!

Thank you!

jgywnnjgywnnover 18 years ago
DAYYMMNN!!!

Hot! hot! and very well written. Enjoyable!!! Thanks.

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 18 years ago
A Holiday Family Treat, so to speak

Kink, I have but one complaint. It was way too short.

Rumple

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
Yow!

I usually shy away from this genre, but your story got me more than a little excited. Very hot and wet story. Good luck in the contest.

MINKXMINKXover 18 years ago
That cliche...strokes...folks???

I don't usually read incest stories, for some reason I clicked on this one. It was well written and good...if I didn't have to go clean my apartment I'd see what else was up to read, lol. Will do so when I return to Lit...off to ride herd on my weekend wildboys, lol.

Was good, curious to see what else is up for offer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great stroke story but....

He should have shot his load inside his sister's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So how did she come again and again

I didn't understand how Molly's friend got to cum twice more while wearing the cock. Otherwise it was very hot. I guess fucking your sister in the ass is not really incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Stuff

I guess I noticed a few errors, but otherwise it was really good. Where's your other stuff? No other stories? No sequel?! Come on! Encore! Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It was well written--It was good up till the point

where he got into the shit hole play---Why do you guys do that---If you love crap so much do it in the ANAL catagory---That is what it is for

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Hot...but

Probably not in the right category. Anal might indeed be more suited for this tale.

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
I thought it was great.

I was so caught up in the story that I did not see the errors. Keep it up, you have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not much happens

There's no feeling at all between these horny kids. They're just after the sensations, and so it's a turnoff for me. Not even any dialog while they're fucking or whatever it is they're going. Would have been nice to have the sister's cunt filled and overflowing with his cum. The ass part adds nothing, Put this story somewhere else.

Didi In Chicago

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
just plain bad

poor writing poor editing no background no plot rushed sex no end questionable incest. all in all a total waste of time please delete and never post again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sex, Sex, SEX ! ! !

that is what the three teens wanted, and got.. I guess the next chapter is when the brother fucks his sisters hot cunt, while Steph uses the strat on up his butt hole. Very exciting and entertaining; Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep going! More! More!

Just like Molly, I want more! I wish there was more of this story to enjoy. It turned me on so so much. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

PLEASE write more stories! I've jacked off to this one at least 20 times and never get tired of it! Awesome job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was very hot. Ready for part two. Too bad the RENTS show up tomorrow. Would like to see how this threeway can keep going the rest of the weekend. Two cases of beer, food, secluded cabin, blizzard, snowed in, sexy lingerie, sex toys, plenty of batteries, what could go wrong, or, should I saw what could be better than that?? Sexy sister into sharing her girlfriend with her brother, Sexy sister not afraid of a little Bi cock incest action. Maybe a little strapon pegging action between sister and brother with girlfriend good be nice after a few beers.

Don't pay any attention to the critics. !!! Great story!!! Want more soon.

Incest is all well and good, sexy , kinky, taboo, Etc. Since the girls are as they say No Holes Barred the brother should definitely use them!!

As for the comment about filling the sister's pussy with cum It Is Always Written Into Incest Stories (I Guess For Shock Affect) It is OVER DONE!!!

It is certainly the wrong thing to do (Forget about the Birth Control aspect (we don't know if either Girl)) The DNA don't Lie. That is why Small Populations have all the genetic problems. It doesn't even have to be poor or ignorant people, just look at the royal families of Europe with their blue blood closed mindedness ! The interbreeding between the royalty has caused several genetic defects. This is something that all high school grads know about since it is one of the first things taught in biology class, besides the Pea plant experiments that teach each student the genetic code.

So please have your fun in that cabin! Sis take your brother's cum anywhere on your body, in your mouth, taste it, swallow it, and definitely take it in your ass like a good girl should. As for your girlfriend same goes for her too. Eating a creampie from your girlfriend's pussy filled with your own brother's cum SWEET!!!

Only draw back is you are taking a chance your girlfriend might get pregnant by your own brother.

Birth control not mentioned in the story.

But hey they could get married and you would be a great Aunt!

Just get back to the sex, Three Way, Snowed in secluded cabin.

I and other readers want to cum some more.!!!! Don't pay attention to those bullies!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous