All Comments on 'A New Found Love'

by charms75

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good stuff

Good stuff ... I'm not sure about the ending, though. It would have been more interesting, I think, if she hadn't gotten pregnant, and had to come back home to live with them. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT

What a hot story.Please write some more desi bro sis stories.This story was realistic and sensuous as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
stop

don't write any more until you learn to write properly in english or post all future stories in your native language all you are doing this way is giving the readers headaches trying to read this crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great fuck

a sister if interested can give u a better fuck compared to a girlfriend or your wife.try it i bet you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"But can he do it? Can he fuck his own sister?"

He sure as fuck can. Big brother Ranga knows his way around a twat, he's fucked lots and lots of them. But his sweet kid sister is special. When he sets his mind to it, he feels a lust for his sister he's never felt before. Her adorable little coochie draws in his big stiff prick, and he gives her a fabulous incestuous fuck, the fuck of her life. I don't know what the commenter who wrote "stop" is talking about (it was very decent of the author to even publish that idiotic comment). Besides being very exciting, this story is brilliantly written. I'm a native-born American (a Ph.D., as it happens), and I love charm75's highly literate prose. I know that all of his faithful readers, of whom I'm one, were thrilled when Ranga unloaded his brotherly balls in his little sister and fucked a baby up her cute little twat. Ranga's got plenty of warm creamy semen in those balls of his, and his big prick's got a real fine track record when it comes to filling and stretching cunt. I wonder what his mom's up to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hmmm work on the grammar

I love the storyline. My only issue was your grammar. First you write in the past tense and then in present tense. Makes things confusing for the reader, and kind of messes with the story. Otherwise not too bad :)

Xxx

Charde

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superb!

Your English is perfectly comprehensible, and certainly much better than any of us (American readers) can do in your native language! I think that, of all the Indian stories I have read on Literotica, yours is the best, in terms of plot, character, sexual description, and literacy.

Meisterfinger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant

You are Indian vanilla extract!!!

GreenfishesGreenfishesover 6 years ago

Would of liked it if the sister just decided to marry the brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Good Story

Very hot and enjoyable. There is room for continuation.

junamjunamabout 4 years ago

Enjoyable story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Anna?

is he a tranny?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No, Anonymous, he's not a tranny!

Besides Hindi, there are over 200+ languages in India. More if you include Pakistan and Bengladesh. The author quite clearly explained that when Aruna called him "Anna," the word "brother" was in parentheses, meaning she was using the word for brother in the native language used by the family. In Hindi, it would be "bhara" for brother and "deedi" for sister. In incest stories taking place in India (less frequently, it's a neighboring country of India), this is a common trope. Young couple unable to conceive and there is nothing wrong with the woman, yet the husband's family accuse her of being infertile while also refusing to have the husband examined for *his* fertility. If he were examined and found to be of low sperm count or sterile, it would be a basis for divorce and return of dowry, as well as leaving the husband open to ridicule as being less than a man, and even shame for the man's family for having produced a "defective" son. Masculinity is very much tied up with a man's ability to become erect and impregnate a woman and provide heirs. So the husband's family will accuse the wife, blaming her even if she is medically proven fertile; as long as the husband is not examined, there is plausible deniability for the husband and family pride. City women fare much better, but country girls can still have a tough time of it, with a new wife often becoming the mother-in-law's servant until the wife produces a son.

The falsely accused wife's recourse is to go home, visit shrines or temples during the day with plenty of witnesses, while at night a male member, usually her brother if she has one, inseminates her often during her visit until she hopefully conceives, proclaiming the subsequent pregnancy the result of divine intervention after her earnest and fervent prayers. A son means she's a good wife. If she has a daughter, it will almost certainly mean she has sex with her husband before returning home to visit those miracle-giving holy places for a week or two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous