A Little Witch Named Ruby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh well," Ruby sighed. "I suppose I'll just have to do it all by myself."

She and Orcad levitated over the village wall in a place that wasn't guarded using a variation of the flying spell. They each stuck a finger in their vagina and called out 'Ecan' and soon found themselves in the abandoned field very near their cottage.

There were horrible cries coming from the direction of town square and Ruby broke into a run when she heard them.

Why hadn't she remembered to ask for help? Why was she always trying to handle everything on her own? She was too new a witch to handle something like hordes of reanimated corpses, and she knew it. But still she kept running. There must be something she could do!

The corpses were in the process of gang-raping people, though an odd corpse or two seemed to be content with just standing around eating apples out of a barrel in front of the village market.

The undead had dragged three women and two men to the ground and were having their way with them, almost all at once. Orcad, who was running behind her mistress, stopped and began fingering herself as she watched one of the female corpses fucking a man up the ass with a severed, mummified penis, while another dead woman with long black hair sat on his face. Orcad had many unusual and sometimes disturbing fetishes.

Ruby wasn't quite so impressed. She noticed that, though there were maybe a hundred walking corpses, there were only five victims. It seemed the corpses enjoyed overwhelming people, filling all their orifices at once and making them really squirm, rather than targeting large groups of people. She began to wonder both why this was and how she could use it to her advantage.

Perhaps if she and Orcad could take the places of a couple of the villagers, the corpses would be satisfied and leave the rest of the people alone. But that didn't seem like enough. Then she got it!

She whispered something in Orcad's ear dramatically and the two of them set off. Orcad kicked at the zombie with the mummified cock, causing her to drop it, and while she was off guard, she pushed the man away to freedom and started eating the black-haired corpse's pussy. She muttered a magic word into the woman's private parts and they began to close. Orcad barely had enough time to get her tongue out of the woman's dead vagina before the whole thing welded shut, leaving the corpse as anatomically correct as a Barbie doll.

Next, she stamped on the mummified cock and it splattered like a squashed bug. Orcad shook her foot and stuck out her tongue. It was very gross.

Nearby, Ruby bit off the cock of one of the male undead. The corpse looked down and saw that its member was missing, and ran in terror. The others nearby began to flee too, as though they were mortally afraid of loosing their vital parts.

It was not long before Ruby and Orcad had taken care of all of the corpses. Of course, they let themselves be fucked a couple of times and had their pussies eaten out, just for fun. Orcad liked having her nipples pulled so much that she let it happen three times before she cast the spell that stopped the corpse's hands from moving.

When the sun rose, there were a few leftover body parts still lying around, but Ruby's little village found itself free from the fear of the dark desires of the dead. Ruby's mother appeared and confessed that she had been the one to summon the corpses. She had found a drowned cat many years ago and had studied necromancy to bring it back to life. She enjoyed the way in which the zombies inconvenienced the stuck-up and frigid villagers, and on top of it all, she had quite forgotten to look up the proper banishing spell.

Ruby and Orcad kept their promise and sent a note to the nymphs to arrange a great orgy for the wizard in his tower. And when the time came for the festivities to commence, Orcad and Ruby all flew in though the window so they could participate.

In time, Ruby and Orcad hired both a cook and a house cleaner to replace Diamond, who had decided she liked orgies so much that she built her own tower and kept at least three nymphs in it at all times. This done, the three young women found much time to be together and to do magic, and they were all quite satisfied.