All Comments on 'A Jedi's Training Ch. 14'

by AgntSmth

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great

you say that you dont think it was good, but ill be the first to tell you that it was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice.

I thought it was just as good as the others, perhaps a little more serious, but still excellant work.

And may your personal problems resolve themselves quickly.

Best of luck.

earthfire1981earthfire1981almost 19 years ago
terriffic

You say that you thought that this wasnt a good story? I cry bullcrap because it was GREAT! Keep up the good work. The only bad thing was, you left a damn good cliffhanger. Keep up the good work and i hope that your personal life gets better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Definitely not "sub-par"

Considering the slow pace of the very first chapter, I have to say, this is in no way inferior to the previous chapters. You've set a rhythm, and you're keeping to it. No arguing with that, or the rhythm you've chosen. Maybe I'm a romantic, but I keep wanting to read something of Jacen's love for Eryn helping him to overcome Liana's lust-filled dark side. Maybe Eryn's storyline on Dantoine can include a cry for help from Jacen? Just a thought. Best of luck with your personal issues, and with the move across country. I look forward to anything else you post for these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
top notch

keep up the good work. cant wait to see more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Top stuff

One of the best stories in the series, and *that* means something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

One of the best series on this site keep up the excellent work. Hope your personal problems resolve quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is definetly a series i have been waiting for. I hope new stuff cums shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it

great story, i loved it. cant wait to read the rest of it and find out what happens.

heavensdemonheavensdemonover 18 years ago
Amazing

This entire series completely blew me away. However, it really doesn't seem like the author is going to be writing any more because this was from over 3 months ago. That is disappointing as the story ends with a cliff hanger. I am starting an RPG in the Sexual Role Playing Forum called 'A Jedi's Training RPG' to continue where this amazing tale left off. If you liked these stories, please join it. Also, would any of you possibly be interested in collaborating to continue writing these based off the amazing characters and plot? If so give me a pm.

heavensdemonheavensdemonover 18 years ago
Amazing

This entire series completely blew me away. However, it really doesn't seem like the author is going to be writing any more because this was from over 3 months ago. That is disappointing as the story ends with a cliff hanger. I am starting an RPG in the Sexual Role Playing Forum called 'A Jedi's Training RPG' to continue where this amazing tale left off. If you liked these stories, please join it. Also, would any of you possibly be interested in collaborating to continue writing these based off the amazing characters and plot? If so give me a pm.

AvarcalionAvarcalionover 18 years ago
The Force is with you

Wow! I love this series. It would be interesting to find out what Eryn does on Dantooine; but I can't wait to find out what happens with Liana. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
relieved for the time being

Well the blonde story hasn't played out to it's end do I'm relieved at this point as.I was worried that her unsatisfied must would lead to her demise at her own hands.(the ladder was where I thought it might occur).what a shame that would be for the many more men whom would be denied the pleasure of hitting that ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous