All Comments on 'A Jedi's Training Ch. 13'

by AgntSmth

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent

Indeed, this one takes a surprising twist. Building upon the previous installments, this one surpasses many of the others. Focusing entirely on one subject was good, and while it was seeminly shorter in comparison to the other latest installments, it does not fail to impress.

*the later page was Awsome.*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
loved it

this really stayed intune with the others even though it has been alittle while. but it was worth the wait. i can't wait for the next chapter. i just love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic

Dear AgntSmth,

This chapter was worth the wait.

You are a tease.

Hope things work out in your personal life because this selfish reader wants more.

Are the changes in Liana reversable?

Can the dark side be purged from her or is she doomed to have it forever control her destiny?

Will you develop the story line of the "non-jedi" nameless sect?

I am interested in the development/history of Star and the individual addressing the student body. A tryst with them would be phenomenal.

I gather Star or her lover, despite Star's abilities with the force, will not survive the inevitable onslaught from Liana. Pity. I like Star's character.

Jacen we know is the hero and justly so. I like him and his abilities. His relationship with Eryn is endearing.

Until next time, keep those juices flowing. I know mine are. I still recall Liana's intitation on Yavin -satisfying and then with the dark side crew -disturbing.

Signed

A Jedi in need of this kind of training.

Shattered MirrorShattered Mirroralmost 19 years ago
the force is obviously with this one...

I hardly ever follow a series of stories but have to admit this is one of the best I've come across in a long time. Keep up the good work. Your style and delivery is sexy enough to maintain the erotic tension yet offbeat enough to stay interesting and unique amidst other more mediocre stories. Good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous