All Comments on 'A Holiday Wish. . .'

by Erotica_Writings

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Taleover 19 years ago
Happy Holidays~

wistful tale...endearing and erotic...<grin>

Good Luck and Happy (safe) Holidays~

^5 Art~

sacksackover 19 years ago
needs a little editing...

incomplete sentences and other strange things (the asterisks) took some enjoyment out of this tale for me. A good editor could make this flow better, and thus improve your score. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yikes...

This was just...bad. It was rife with punctuation mistakes, commas in the wrong places, periods in the wrong places, neither where they're supposed to be. It could have had much more charm if you'd taken the time to develope the characters a bit more, make them more palatable to the reader. And I would suggest finding an editor next time to help you with the structure of the story.

Whispering_Wolf57Whispering_Wolf57over 19 years ago
wonderful

Geeze I wonder if these picky people even read any of the story. Please you just pick to pick, you must love to complain

cookiejarcookiejarover 19 years ago
A nice little tale...

Warm and erotic. Good luck with the contest EW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pls find a good editor

The beginning of the story line was great but you kinda jumped into the sex part with out introducing the characters. What was the hurry anyway?

hisemeraldhisemeraldover 19 years ago
A very good story.

I liked it alot.

What is it with the vicious people? Excuse me, vicious COWARDS who cannot leave their names.

This was a short story, of course the sex was jumped into quickly, we cannot all write novellas all the time. Get over your anonymous selves!

Emerald

brightlyiburnbrightlyiburnover 19 years ago
Maybe...

Maybe folks are remaining anonymous so they don't have to deal with insults because they express an honest opinion?

I understand now percisely why my art teacher didn't give me an A. You can't reward flaws, and there are many here. I'm saying this not to be mean, as so many of you automatically assume, but in the hopes that this author will try harder on her work.

Take pride in what you do and strive to do the very best you can. If you're not sure how to structure something, find an editor or someone who can help you. Don't rush and don't try to jump into something for the sake of a contest.

Erotica_WritingsErotica_Writingsover 19 years agoAuthor
To Maybe

Maybe... Maybe it is because it is those people in the forum whom I have ruffled their feathers. No how silly of me to think such a thing huh? They are to mature, You on the hand must really like my work and are just too cluster fucked to admit it huh? Why else does your name keep showing up over and over? Need to change your message your sounding boring now.

kisses baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just enjoy it!

No need to critique... it was a fun story that brought to mind a fantasy we've all had about that jerk of a neighbor/co-worker/in-law who's just attractive enough to make a little crazy...

GoddessOfSoulsGoddessOfSoulsover 19 years ago
Wonderful,

What a lovely story, every womens fantasy... very nice blend of love and lust.. well done my friend *hugs*

HarleysDreamLTDHarleysDreamLTDover 19 years ago
very erotic at the end

What sex was to fast? I read erotica to get off not to linger on for the sex, it was good just enjoy people for crying out loud.

angel4u2lust4angel4u2lust4over 19 years ago
loved it

yes short, but very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please,,,,

... find an editor. Please? Pretty please???

Whispering_Wolf57Whispering_Wolf57over 19 years ago
Keep writing

You improve with each story and I should know I have been reading them from the very first one.

Dana GallagherDana Gallagherover 19 years ago
A good quickie!

A good quick fix! Enjoyable! ~~missygail

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
this sucked!

get another hobby!

MrMaximillion2004MrMaximillion2004over 19 years ago
so this sucked person

You do as well, suck me please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fair

Needed more dialog. Haring her say fuck is what we want

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous