A French Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she licked him she could feel the tension contained in his few inches of manhood. It was taught like a drawn bowstring - every square millimetre of the skin that covered it was straining to contain the pressure inside as she sucked its head in her hot wet mouth.

He raised his upper body and looked down upon her uplifted face and tantalisingly naughty blue eyes as they gazed back at him. She was not just giving him a 'turlute' - she was paying homage to his totem of erectile tissue and he revelled in it.

She stopped and asked "Is it OK? I have been thinking all the night of doing this?"

"You probably need coaching in a couple minor points," he answered sarcastically with his eyes rolling, but meaning, "What you are doing is fantastic and stand back if you don't want me to take your head off when I cum."

"Oh Peter, I am so sorry - tell me, what I do wrong!" He laughed and pulled her face up to his, "My darling Odette, I am joking. What you are doing is perfect - please don't stop."

Her face dissolved into a beautiful smile and she slid back down and continued her task. When Peter was about to fill her busy mouth she stopped again leaving him panting and a little deflated. "Is it ready yet to go inside me again?" she asked eagerly, "Do we need another - you know - balloon?"

"Condom," he corrected and added "over there," pointing to his wallet on the sideboard.

She stood up and before Peter 's cock had throbbed a dozen times she was back with a little packet which she tore apart to extract its contents.

If Peter had equated being a virgin with sexual ignorance then he was about to be re-educated. She held the condom up to her mouth with both hands and lowered her face to the end of his cock and then, in one single movement, she sucked the rubber tube into her mouth and plunged it down onto his cock engulfing it with both, completing the cloaking task in a second. Again she looked up at him and grinned.

"Where did you learn that?" he asked.

"I have read stories on the internet - even in the convent," she replied cheekily.

At this point she pushed Peter backwards, so that he lay prostrate on the large kitchen table, hoisted up her cotton skirt and climbed on top of him with her legs astride him.

She wriggled around until she achieved her objective. He knew she wasn't wearing her panties when he felt her wet slippery pussy lips licking his cock just as her mouth had been doing minutes before. Up and down - slipping and sliding coating his rigid shaft with droplets of her copious honey before dripping down onto his wiry thatch.

He matched her rhythm whilst she had a rhythm, but then it became jerky and erratic whereupon he held her hips and guided her engorged lips onto the end of his penis. She, finally exhausted of all patience, stabbed downwards and impaled herself hard onto him. She gasped at the sudden intrusion, then fell still for a moment, nuzzling into his neck and whispering French obscenities into his ear.

She felt complete again. It was as if part of her body had been missing for ever and was now whole again. Slowly she moved. Peter let her control the coupling, happy with the exquisite sensation he felt as she clutched his erect organ with her powerful vaginal muscles.

It was as if she was trying to replicate that initial, heart-stopping, inward thrust over and over again as she withdrew her sopping wet satchel to the end of his cock and then sunk deep down on to it again. She leaned forward to rub her distended clitoris along its length on each inward and outward stroke and shuddered at the pleasure it gave her. When his tip delved deep, it brushed against her cervix - not painfully but in a manner that told her she was being fully filled.

Since both Peter and Odette had been nursing an intense sexual longing for many hours, their ability to sustain such erotic contact without cumming was greatly diminished and within a few minutes of mounting Peter, Odette felt that rush of blood to her brain that signalled her orgasm.

"Oh, oh, oh - Ahrrrrg!" she gasped as her orgasm overcame her. Her movement on Peter's throbbing shaft slowed and he was forced to thrust powerfully upward into her honey drenched core to bring about his own satisfaction. When he came it was with the ferocity of a small volcanic eruption and he was sure that he had filled his condom to overflowing.

As his orgasmic convulsions subsided he felt the exhausted body of his lover collapse warmly onto him and he held her tightly, kissing her ears and neck until her breathing returned to normal.

"It feels different when it is soft," she said at last, reminding Peter that he was wearing a condom and that his flaccid penis still snuggled inside her.

"You better get off, " he said and she rolled onto the table beside him. Peter looked down and was alarmed to see his shiny penis devoid of its rubber sheath.

"Christ!" he swore and lifted her legs to separate them in a wholly unseemly way and was relieved to find the rolled end of the condom nestling between her pouting pink lips. He gingerly pulled it, and its contents, out from inside her with a slurp and breathed a long sigh of relief before discarding it.

Odette just lay and giggled at his antics.

Finally Peter saw the funny side and joined her in her laughter, laughter that faded into seriousness as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Je t'adore!" said whispered finally.

"Que moi?" he whispered back with a quizzical look.

"Que toi!" she replied and kissed him longingly.

They clung together on the large table until the hard wood deadened their bodies. Peter was the first to move, "Come to bed with me, Odette?" he asked and held out his hand. She took it and he pulled her upright into his arms where they kissed once more before moving towards the stairs.

******

They lay together on Peter's large bed kissing each other's faces and gently caressing each other's naked body.

"You must think that I am a very …naughty girl, Peter?"

"Oh I do," then added when she playfully smacked him, "but you aremy very naughty girl and I love you for it."

"She melted into his arms and kissed him, first on the mouth then down his neck and onto his chest where she gnawed at his tight nipples. Her hand stroked his thigh, brushing along his, now stiffening rod and depleted ball sack.

His hand clasped her tight round buttocks and kneaded them, dipping his finger into her cleft and stroking her tiny brown star. She lifted a leg over his and rubbed her wet pussy lips up and down his firm thigh, like a dog humping his leg and leaving a trail of love dew on his skin.

As their excitement rose their sighing and moaning increased. Peter's cock throbbed with anticipation and Odette lowered her head towards it. She inhaled its musk and placed her cheek against it, pressing it close with her free hand. Then she stroked it with her tongue - a long firm stroke that Peter felt deep within him. She licked him again and then re-adjusted her position so that she knelt astride him, affording him access to her glistening down-covered vaginal lips.

Not slow to respond, Peter leaned forward to bury his face between her thighs and nibble her outer pussy lips and clitoris. She gasped and froze, but not for long because it was Peter's turn to gasp as she swallowed a length of his cock and sucked.

For many minutes they lay thus, mutually stimulating each other's genitals until Peter found himself getting very close to releasing his sperm inside her mouth.

"Odette, please, I'm going to cum, stop, or I will cum in your mouth."

Rather than pulling off him, she increased her efforts, both in sucking his rod and rubbing her pussy onto his face where his extended tongue continued to lap purposely at her sex sending her clitoris into sensory overload.

They both came together - at least it was a photo finish. He throbbed and spurted his pent up reserves of semen deep into her throat as she continued to suck, swallowing every last drop. He, meanwhile, felt the tremors of a powerful orgasm ripple through her vagina and coat his face with her plentiful juices.

"Here endeth the third lesson," thought Peter for apparently no reason although he was now having second thoughts about who was teaching who. Odette was an insatiable tigress, enjoying absolutely every thing sexual as far as he could see.

When they had finally settled back and lay cuddling, Peter asked, "You know Odette, if I didn't know better I would never have though you were an inexperienced virgin when we met."

She shrugged and grinned that fetching grin, "I have girl friends who are not and they used to smuggle into the college, those adult videos."

"Sort of 'training films' were they?" he asked sarcastically.

"I suppose they were," she laughed her reply

"What else have you learned on these 'sex courses' then?"

"Well," she looked up coyly through her long eyelashes, " I believe that there are other ways of .. you know.. doing it."

"Other positions?" Peter responded. "Oh yes, but otherways as well," she was gently stroking his lengthening cock as she said this.

"Are you saying what I think you are saying?" he asked, almost in disbelief.

"I think so, yes. You touched me there, remember?" She patted her buttock by way of demonstration.

"But it would hurt you very much," he said.

"Not if we use cream," she retorted leaving the bed in search of a suitable lubricant.

She returned with a jar of Vaseline that she had found in the bathroom medicine cupboard and stood at the bedroom door holding it aloft.

"I do want to try this Peter - please - do it for me."

"That's only half of what you need, Odette," looking down at the half-erected penis that lay in his lap thinking its duties were complete for the time being.

Laughing, she skipped over to the bed where once again she took his cock into her mouth, sucking and stroking it until it was hard. When she had succeeded, she sat back with a grin and an expectant look on her face. After a few seconds she grabbed the jar and removed its lid, scooping up a blob of jelly which she then went to rub onto Peter's prick before he stopped her. "I know they just 'do it' in porno films but if you are not to come to any harm then it is best that I wear a condom," at which point he unrolled another rubber onto his shaft. She was still grinning as she slowly smeared the stretched condom with jelly in a sensual up and down movement of her hand.

When his cock was full coated she commanded, "Me now," and turned, squatting on her knees before him. He took the jar and scooped a fair sized quantity of the pale substance onto his fingers and then started to rub it into her tight little brown hole.

Even whilst he was only rubbing the outside of her anal ring she was squirming and pushing back into him. When he inserted a long index finger she groaned and thrust herself onto it so strongly that he added a second finger and reamed her virgin anal hole round and round until the tight grip of her sphincter relaxed.

"Now Peter - put it in me now!"

He took up his position behind her and grasped her firm buttocks, forcing them apart. He could see that she was highly aroused by the size and colour of her engorged vulva and thought of the possibilities there, but he would have to leave that for another time. By controlling his pelvis he navigated his swinging erection into alignment with her dark pink ring and then pushed forward to engage it. The first inch slipped inside her easily and then she gasped and he stopped, "are you OK?"

He was concerned. " I will stop if you say so."

"No!" she answered, "Please do it."

He pushed forward again and three quarters of his rigid prick slipped inside her, she gasped again and he held still, allowing her newly challenged muscles to become accustomed to the intrusion. After a few heartbeats he felt her push back onto him and completely engulf his cock. His pubic bristles ground against her smooth arse and he felt her warm moistness envelope him.

He pulled out slightly and looked down and was amazed to see how her tiny backside had opened and swallowed his thick penis. They rested again, he enjoying the hot tight feeling and her a new, different , fully filled sensation before he began to move: withdrawing and thrusting in slow deliberate strokes. His hands reached around her body, one to hold a pendulous breast and the other to grope lower - to rub her clitoris.

Odette did not do 'slow' for long and increased the pace of his penetrating thrusts until Peter was driving in and out of her like a well oiled piston. He found himself being drawn closer and closer to another powerful orgasm over which he would have no control.

Above the sounds of Peter's grunting and that of their sweat moistened flesh slapping together, were the animalistic noises that Odette herself was making. Her movements were becoming increasingly violent until they reached a point when she wailed like a pained creature and stopped moving altogether. Peter felt her spasming anal muscles around his cock and came as well - not in floods, but with enough semen to squelch out of the condom and run warmly down her thigh as he withdrew his raw organ.

He went to the bathroom and flushed the condom away before washing his genitals, then he returned to the bedroom with a warm wet flannel and towel. Odette was still in the same position with her tiny bottom raised in the air showing her soiled red opening. Peter gently wiped her and dried her with the towel and then pulled her to him.

She hugged him, pressing her face to his chest and said, "Well, I guess I had to try it."

"Did I hurt you?"

"It did - does - hurt, but it is not your fault. What was it like for you?" she asked.

"Different, it was much more - oh, I don't know - physical - I suppose - it's not really making love is it? I feel as though I have used you - even if you did ask me."

"I know what you mean but it has to be fast and furious - then it is intense with a strange mixture of pleasure and pain."

"Are you ready to go again, then?" he teased.

She prodded him and replied, "maybe next month."

Peter was surprised at her answer. Things had moved along at quite a pace in only a couple of days and it seemed that Odette's curiosity and was far from being satisfied let alone her apparent endless enthusiasm for sex. It was going to be a longhot summer.

********