A French Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was she teasing him or encouraging him - he had to know? He leaned a little towards her as he spoke. "Do you have a boyfriend, Odette?" She leaned a little towards him and replied, "Why do you ask?" "Oh, it seems unlikely that a young woman as ..well.. as beautiful as you should be alone." Their faces were now inches apart and they stared into each other's eyes. "I have never had a boyfriend - I went to a very strict school - a convent school and we were not allowed to see boys at all."

He could hardly believe it - was she telling him that she was still a virgin?

Her body language was telling him that she wanted to be kissed, he could be wrong but would never know if he didn't try. He leaned the last few inches between them and brushed her lips with his. She closed her eyes and remained still so he kissed her again only this time with more passion. She responded enthusiastically and before he knew what was happening to him she was in his arms with her own arms wound tightly around his neck. Her soft lips parted and her lithe tongue searched out his own and so they remained for ages.

When he pulled away he said, "I have wanted to do that since the moment I saw you." She sighed and told him she felt the same.

"What now?" he asked finally.

She replied simply, "Now, I want you to show me how to make love."

As she spoke she pulled at the belt that held her robe together and let it fall apart revealing her exquisite body. Peter's heart leaped, she was perfect. What he had see before had been like looking at her through frosted glass, now her wonderfully fit twenty year old body was inches away from him. He could feel her warmth and smell her simple natural scent. He sat and looked at her for ages before saying, " You are more beautiful than I could ever have imagined."

Then he stretched out his arm and stroked, with the lightness of a feather, her face, then her neck and then down to her small, but very firm, breasts, which he lifted gently and squeezed lightly in his palms. His fingers continued down, crossing the flat cool skin of her stomach to reach the downy mound between her legs. The hair there was as fine as spun silk and he twirled it between his fingers, but with the sexual tension rising inside him he needed to hold her and he gathered her into his arms.

She may have been a virgin and a little unsure as to what to do next, but she placed her small hand on his aroused penis and whispered in his ear, "Everything, I want you to show me everything."

He dropped his face into her open robe to search out the hard nipples on her young breasts and suckle them like a hungry lamb at its mother's teat - filling his head with the scent and the texture of her smooth yielding skin. He licked and sucked, taking a whole breast into his mouth to bathe with his tongue - forcing her to experience the same primeval feeling of lust that was driving him.

It was as if every suck of her nipples triggered tiny twinges of ecstasy between her legs and only by moving her legs apart was she able to relieve the pressure on her swelling pussy. She could feel herself becoming damp, then wet, and then she was oozing tiny droplets of honey that ran down the inside of her thighs and onto the settee cover.

How many nights had she lain awake, her hands roaming over her soft warm body imagining that they were the hands of an ardent lover. How many times had she squeezed and fondled her own breasts wishing that it was the urgent mouth of some young Adonis that she was feeling. She threw back her head and revelled in the sensation, stroking the thick hair on Peter's head.

Peter meanwhile, although absorbed with pleasuring her glorious breasts noticed that she had parted her legs and knew that her need extended further. He kissed down her stomach until he reached the thin covering of blond hair that grew on her small mound like a yellow haze. She lay back and without a shred of shyness, lifted a leg and draped it over the back of the settee, exposing herself to his eyes. Like the rest of her, her pussy was beautiful. It had grown and opened like a deep pink flower with petals moistened by the dew of love and, although Peter had not yet delved inside, he knew it to be a virgin flower waiting for the arrival of its first bee.

Peter knew as he dropped his head into her warm cleft that his was going to be the first tongue to lap these lips and that his fingers would be the first, other than her own, to stroke in and out of her wetness.

He hovered over her and blew gently all over her swollen lips causing her to raise herself up to greet him. The scent of her warm opening honed his already rigid penis into a tool-steel weapon waiting to enter battle.

The first long trawl of his tongue from her anus to the tight little front slit made her groan with pleasure. The second made her legs weak and by the time Peter has licked her a dozen or more times she was close to cumming. He stopped licking and inserted a finger, sawing it in and out along the back of her slit and then resumed his oral attention to her, now very prominent, clitoris.

She screamed and bucked as his magic lips fondled her pink sentinel, grasping his head and pulling him deep into her crotch. He, having taken a lungful of air, continued to use his mouth to suck and squeeze her twitching vagina and was rewarded by having his face coated liberally with her juices.

She had given herself orgasms before but nothing that vibrated and ravaged her nerve endings like this one. It seemed to go on and on before finally subsiding into a warm throbbing sensation that left her sated and breathing deeply - hovering in that sublime state somewhere between consciousness and unconsciousness.

He felt her relax and moved up between her legs to rest his head on her tummy where he lay listening to her breathing and feeling the tension drain from her body. He knew she had recovered when he felt her stroking his hair and he raised his face to look into her eyes. She smiled and mouthed the words, "Merci. Je t'aime." He kissed her stomach and sat up to ask, "Would you like some wine?"

"Non!" she replied quietly, moving herself into a sitting position and laying her head against his shoulder. She began to stroke the fine hairs on his chest with her slim fingers and it was whilst daydreaming that she noticed the tent in his shorts and the small damp patch at its apex.

"Peter I am sorry. I am so selfish." She dropped her hand to grasp him.

"What is it like this… 'thing'. Please show me your …. you know?"

He stood up between her and the fire dressed only in the shorts and sandals that he had been working in and kicked off the shoes. As his hands went to his belt, she said, "No, let me," and pulled his hand away. Her tiny fingers trembled as she fumbled, first with his belt and then with the fly fastener. Eventually she managed to open them enough to allow the shorts to drop to the floor leaving him with an even larger tent in his underclothes, which had an even bigger wet patch at the front.

She looked up and smirked then looked back to his shorts as she carefully slipped a thumb into the waistband and slowly pushed them down. His cock remained trapped in the garment until it was part way down his thigh before it became untangled and sprang back to stand proud and rigid before him.

She gasped and held her hands to her mouth as his penis flicked back into position. "Are they all this big?" she whispered incredulously. He replied with a parody from Little Red Riding Hood, "All the better to love you with my dear." She didn't understand but laughed anyway. "Can I touch it." "As long as you don't damage it, you can do whatever you want to it - but remember - it is loaded." He grinned and she held out her hand and clasped her slim little fingers around it. "It is so hard and yet soft and warm - all at the same time," she seemed surprised and squeezed it. Peter rolled his eyes upwards, but stood still, enjoying her attention.

She seemed fascinated by it and traced her fingernails up and down the length, pressing the veins and bulges then, seeing the clear liquid oozing from its tip, asked, "What is that?" "They call it precum - it’s a lubricant so that it will not hurt when I push it inside you." "Are you going to push all this inside me?" she said with a startled expression breaking out on her cherub face.

"I sincerely hope so," he smiled, "but don't worry when the time comes you will want me to put it inside so much that it will slip in very easily and you will only feel a little stab of pain when it makes you a woman."

She grinned again and spread the precum all around the head of his cock making it glisten in the firelight, then she started to masturbate him again with her tiny fist even though her fingers were unable to completely surround his girth. She leaned forward and smelled him, then tasted him with a lick of her tongue. "You have pleased me with your mouth, now I will please you."

Opening her generous lips, she engulfed the end of his penis with them until they were stretched taught and her cheeks filled. Then she sucked - oh! and how she sucked!

Never taking more that a few inches of his stiff prick into her mouth she treated him to a knee-trembling blowjob, the like of which he had never experienced before and he soon found himself approaching his orgasm. Just when he thought he was about to cum she pull it from her mouth and asked, "How will I know when you have finished?" "You really don't know, Odette?" stammered Peter. "Mais non, Peter." "Just keep doing what you are doing with your hand and you will see."

She began wanking him again with one strong little hand and fondling his balls with her other one. "Oh! I think it is getting even bigger," she said without stopping, but Peter had entered the twilight zone. His buttocks clamped together and he groaned loudly and ejaculated, spurting his seed into orbit before it fell back to earth across Odette's tanned shoulders and breasts.

She jumped in surprise, but held on tightly to his throbbing prick even though her hand was covered in his semen. A second and third spurt partly covered her chest but mostly ended up on the tiled floor. She was delighted and squealed with joy. Peter wanted to sit down. "Now I've finished," he said, then slumped down beside her on the settee and kissed her. "Thank you, " he said at last. "I'm sorry I covered you in…that."

She was still kneeling before him, naked and covered in his semen. "So that is what happens when men finish?" it was a rhetorical question. "Yes, that was me having an orgasm - messy business eh?" they smiled together. "We should have caught it, yes?" she asked wiping herself with one of the towels. "Next time we will," he assured her. "I thought you might want to see what happens when a man cums."

"Oh yes - it was - what is the word - spectacle, no - spectacular, that is it - spectacular." They laughed and she asked again, Do you always make that much juice?" "It's not juice it is semen and, no, there was a lot because it has been a long time since - you know." She grinned again.

"Has it made some more yet?" she reached into his lap and took hold of his half-erect penis, "C'est flasque," she said as she stretched it like an elastic band. "He's having a nap before his next task"

"Will he wake if I sit on him?" and with that she giggled, stood up and straddled his legs, lowering herself into his lap. She rubbed the fleshy lips of her moist pussy up and down the length of his cock until he groaned and held her sides, pushing her down onto his groin. His sleeping partner awoke, stretching and stiffening against her wet crevice.

She giggled again, "He wants to go inside, I think." "Do you want him to go inside, Odette?" "Oh yes, Peter - from the moment I saw it I wondered how it would feel to have it buried deep inside me." "Well then before we send him on his travels we have to prepare him." "What do you mean?" "Grab my wallet from over there, will you" he said pointing to a coffee table close by. She complied and passed it to him. He withdrew a small packet and handed it to her. "Here," he said, "we are not ready to make babies just yet, are we. Open it."

She tore open the small packet and extracted the slippery condom, holding it up and examining it as if it were a biological sample. "Put it on me." He ordered quietly, then added, "put it on the end - then roll it down." Odette did as ordered and Peter groaned as her small girl's hand gently slid down his cock, unrolling the condom until it covered most of his length.

"Voila!" she exclaimed proudly, sitting back and admiring her work. "Now he can go inside, yes?"

Peter scooped her up in his arms and kissed her, "Soon my angel, soon."

She returned his kiss with passion and threaded her fingers through his hair, pulling his face into hers. Years of abstinence overflowed in her as her tongue whipped his. He felt her need and his hands gripped her taught little buttocks and pulled her body hard against his so that her peach ripe breasts squashed against his chest.

After several minutes of this close contact he pushed her down backwards onto the settee and instinct made her draw her legs up and open. Her little wet pussy was gaping open and willing as Peter leaned over her, his penis swinging free, searching out its target like a rampant stallion as it covers a mare. Natures guidance system brought his rubber covered cock tip to her opening and it slid just inside.

She was beside herself with desire and wriggled and squirmed until she had captured more of his cock. He nuzzled her ear when he felt her hymen and said, "And now we will make you a woman, my angel," and thrust forward, rupturing the thin membrane that separated her from womanhood. She grimaced and gave a little cry, but thrust forward against him, impaling most of his cock.

He pulled back and stopped, told her he loved her and asked if she was all right. She kissed him and thrust forward to impale herself on him again, eager not to lose that fabulous 'full' feeling she was experiencing.

Spurred on by such enthusiasm he began to pound her tiny body with well measure thrusts, taking care to let the top of his cock bear down upon, and rub, her clitoris every time he pushed forward. It had been a while since he had experienced such a tight wet pussy around his cock and he felt that, despite cumming a short time before, he would be taken over the edge before he had satisfied Odette, unless he controlled himself.

She, meanwhile, was finding that the pleasure she was receiving certainly outweighed the small pain she had felt when this huge penis had driven deep inside her. She felt at one with her lover and resented the steady and sure onset of her first penis-induced orgasm as it built up inside her, knowing that her pleasure would end soon afterwards.

When she reached the moment, her pussy walls rippled and twitched as wave after wave of euphoria swept through her brain. His already large penis was growing in size within her and she could feel his testicles, which had been slapping her bottom in their loose sack, cramp up and swell.

He had felt her vagina twitch and spasm and allowed himself to cum, filling the teat of the condom almost to bursting point with spurt after spurt of his seed-filled cum.

A gentleman to the last - he had been supporting himself on his knees and elbows, but had collapsed onto her perspiration-covered body to lie, partly supported by her small frame, in splendid peace as his orgasm washed over him.

When his heart beat had fallen to close to normal, he pushed himself up and his partly softened penis started to slip out from with her reluctant hole, she encircled him with her legs saying, "No my love. Leave it inside me." "I can't," he replied, "the condom will leak."

"Oh No!" she groaned, releasing him from the grip of her legs and letting him withdraw and leave her lying quietly whilst he dressed.

"The rain has stopped and your dress is dry," he whispered in her ear and then kissed her forehead. She gave a contented groan and turned onto her side. He kissed her again, "Your parents will be wondering what happened to you."

She came to with a start and asked, "What time is it?"

"Almost five - you have been here well over an hour."

She jumped up, grabbed her clothes and dressed quickly, "I will tell them I have been here with you and we played …. cards .. until the rain stopped."

"And I will tell them that I have been making passionate love to the most beautiful woman in France," he chided. She smacked him playfully and said, "You had better not,"

******* When the door shut behind Odette the room felt dark and empty - as if the light had been switched off. Peter stood and watched her walk passed the window and up the lane and he felt empty as well. He sat, as if in a daze and replayed the images from the last hour in his head - over and over again stopping and dwelling on the most loving and erotic ones until he shivered and realised that he was still naked.

******** Odette's parents were not at home when she returned, only a note explaining that they may be late. She went upstairs to the bathroom and slipped out of her soiled clothes and stepped into the cubicle to take a long hot shower - soaping and stroking her own soft skin over and over again. She could still feel the glow from having part of Peter's body buried deep inside her and how it filled her in such a complete and unexpected way. It gave another meaning to the English word 'fulfilling'. It was such a sublime sensation that she wanted to keep it alive by stimulating herself between her legs. Sometimes by rubbing the slippery scented soap up and down between her silky folds, other times, by directing the powerful jet of the shower directly onto her lower lips until she couldn't stand the tingling anymore, whereupon she transferred the spray to her jutting nipples.

Eventually the water cooled so, reluctantly, she turned off the shower and dried herself with a large bath towel lingering and enjoying the lingering, around her erogenous zones.

She didn't dress again, instead she donned her simple cotton nightclothes and raided the kitchen for an early meal before heading for her room - she was ravenous and wondered why. When her parents returned she called down that she was reading and was taking an early night. In fact she was lying on her bed with her hand in her panties thinking how wonderful it was to have such a beautiful lover - something she had so often dreamed about. She felt no guilt - only a desperate longing to experience the same sensations again and then she fell asleep with two of her slim little fingers gently probing her moist lower lips to dream of Peter and his amazing attributes.

*******

Peter's night followed much the same pattern and he awoke with one of the hardest erections he could remember experiencing. He rose early and showered, turning the water thermostat to cold to try and ease the tension he felt in his balls. He put on his dressing gown and went down stairs. By the time he had finished breakfast, he was beginning to think that only by wrapping a bag of frozen peas around his cock would he relieve his tension when there was a loud knock on his door.

He was in the middle of drying the few breakfast pots when he heard it and walked to the door holding a tea towel before him to cover his arousal. He pulled open the door and Odette stood before him in a simple dress. She was trembling and, after saying quickly that she had to see him again, launched herself at him - clamping her lips on his and pushing him before her until he reached the large kitchen table on which he fell backwards with her lying on top of him.

" J'ai envie de toi," was all she said as her body slid down his to the floor pulling open his dressing gown and exposing his throbbing penis as a vertical, angry red staff before her face. "I have been dreaming of this all night of this - this 'queue'," she said breathlessly mixing English with the naughty French words she knew. Finally, she placed both her palms on his flat stomach and lowered her head to his rigid flesh - his 'queue'. Her extended tongue stabbed at it several times and then she drew it slowly from its wide base and his balls to his seeping slit, over and over again.