All Comments on 'A Conversion'

by Worker11811

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pretty hot!! MMMM could just imagine

This story is very sexy. I love these stories about sex in big piles of fur. I would love to be sandwiched in huge pile of furs and have a threesome! Very nice descriptions about the furs and the sex. Can't wait for the second part..please say you will be writing it soon. Any Idea where I can read more fur stories?? I've read all the stories on this site twice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fuzzy Justice

Nicely written romp in furs with a lovely woman. What could be nicer than that? The nay sayers get their due.

Pat PowersPat Powersalmost 18 years ago
Interesting story but needs background work

I liked this story, even though I'm not at all into fur. I liked it mainly because the characters were intriguing, though I'd like to know more about them. I thought Fur Man, the male lead who wore fur and carried a gun was interesting. Was he a gangster? A furrier? A rich perv? The story didn't spell it out, and I don't know that it should have, but it would have been fun to have a few more hints about his background.

I think it would have been nice to have some more reason why the blonde was so interested in the fur thing, given that she presumably had no prior experience/interest in it. I didn't find her actions at all credible -- she was interested in the sex just because the author found it convenient for her to be. Maybe play around with that ... have her turn out to have intentionally followed the Fur Man and have sex with him on orders of her mistress, as part of a kinky game THEY are playing, with the Fur Man as its unwitting foil. Or maybe have it as the continuation of the initial conflict over furs, now in sexual terms. Could be fun to play with, either way, and would fill the motivation hole there.

Also, why would the dumpy butch girl think she could jack a 6'2", 250-pound guy who's apparently in good shape? Most GUYS would hesitate to monkey with someone that size. A little background here to give her some reason for doing so, or for thinking she could do so, woudl be good.

Finally, I thought the "fucking machine" metaphor didn't go with the fur theme. Something more animalistic, I think. But I don't get "fur" so I could be completely off base here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous