All Comments on 'A Classic Line Ch. 02'

by cageytee

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In the previous part Tim specifically refused the commitment involved in marriage while he was in the military. Treating what he did in the military as equivalent to what she did AFTER they exchanged vows is obviously bullshit.

This author wrote the husband as unrealistically cuckish. Weak writing given the cold blooded, premeditated adultery by the wife.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 1 month ago

I thought there would be reconciliation given his past history of cheating. She was remorseful and truthful about it and she was very clear that she hadn’t enjoyed it. It should have been reconciliation but the loving wives crowd is full of jilted men and women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story but as usual in these stories a stupid "I am Entitled wife " had the lot and threw it all away for a few hours of so called strange So glad hubby got over her (I hate cheating women ) Keep up the good work (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bit one sided given his multiple indiscretions while in the military. But a good read. He couldn't get oasded it and he gave her signals to be cautious or stop and she blew right through them. Too bad. So sad. Don't cheat! 5 stars.

Karn9Karn94 months ago

Great story good read. I enjoyed the way the story played out. 5*

AllNigherAllNigher5 months ago

Hmmm,

Granted they were more mature, and she wasn't in combat, but still... She told him just a he told her, so why could she get over it after a few years and he couldn't after a lifetime together?

I honestly don't know where I'd stand on it but I've never cheated on a girlfriend or my wife so.... If he tough, but the fact she gave me another chance once would be a big deal. That said she knew he wasn't sure he could get over it...

Well written, and a bit different from most lw stuff.

Agreed they played down the rape issue too...

I think the reactions that she's just a cheating bitch are telling. Very few commented on him being a cheating bastard and one s cheater always a cheater. Wonder why that is?

Norseman123Norseman1235 months ago

You reap what you sow 5*****.

Another classic line. HA, HA.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

it didn't do it for me

another classic line.

bobareenobobareeno6 months ago

Too much repetition is annoying. That should be “another classic line."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well-written. Thoughtful, realistic, with adult dialog, adult behavior and a true appreciation for the intricacies and vulnerabilities of marriage. Genuine emotions across the range of feelings. Bravo!

WargamerWargamer11 months ago

What dumbass, she deserved everything she got the stupid bitch

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5* The barrage of cliches was actually pretty entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Both were cheaters, nobody to cheer for in this story.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 1 year ago

Nice story. Disappointing ending. No drama, no fight, no excitement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She lied and premeditated to kill her marriage. So sad. Btw Brad getting into the mix without her knowledge and consent is rape. If she could have proved it, then they would have gone to jail, Brad for sexual assault, and Brian for conspiracy. What scheming assholes. No way back from that betrayal. Because he had cheated on her while overseas, he tried. But quite realistic that he could not get past it. What a mess. Well written but tough to swallow.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971about 1 year ago

Wow, really good story and the consequences that she suffered or appropriate. A lot of people don’t understand the husband trying to make it work, to deal with it what was done was done. I know from experience that that trust can never be rebuilt and that spouse should’ve paid even a greater price for her stupidity like they say you can’t cure stupid. I hope you write the rest of his story, and he like me eventually finds that woman to spend the rest of his life with, without having to worry about what she’s doing when she leaves the house by herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shit story stupid woman when will they realize us men want honest and loving women NOT stupid sluts for a companion ?????? (jaybee 186)

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Although he ultimately got to hear the crap out of Brian and Brad it was very disappointing that Tim's reaction to Em's confession was that he would do his best to handle it as he said he would.

There was absolutely zero reason for him to try to keep his promise. Em didn't keep hers. Regardless of her confession afterwards she still broke her promise, lied to him and cheated. There was no reasonable explanation for his reaction to be what it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ED was psychologically driven because Tim was cuckolded, by twins no less! The public confrontation with Brad(?) and Brian was way over the top. No one does that in public. No one. But it spurs the fight scene. From there on with the reporter getting a story, it is all downhill. To be fair while it is the ex wife's fault, he should have shut her down, and she was closing to doing it. If he had had a spine, she would have caved. She loved her husband but wss caught up in a stupid fantasy that despite getting fucked by two guys taking 5 load till 3:30 am at night, she wasn't that turned on and faked almost all her orgasms. Fantasy did not sync with reality. Her gambit for a separation when they were drifting apart was a dumb move. She let a stupid obsession ruin a 26 year old marriage to a good husband and father m, albeit one with low self esteem issues. He could have shut her down. He didn't. Beyer to shut her down, argue and then reconcile, than just trust her talk was just talk. Feel put for her and sadness for him.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

Fairly well written, but very long & drawn out. Ultimately giving it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not even the worst alcohol-damaged, frat-boy sociopath would act like Brian/Brad did in public. Hyperbolic writing undoes so many decent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OP seems to use the device of betrayed husbands suffering with erectile dysfunction is many of his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well let's see. No-Rox hated it, so that's a good sign. It moved DonutHole to his usual inanity: another good sign. I felt sad for Em, but I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A fool is a fool forever.

Faithfulness lost is lost forever.

Count your blessings everyday to hold them dear.

Sooo Sad - too bad EM.

A selfish person thinks she deserves he blessing and does not appreciate them, thus loses them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

once a whore allways whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is so refreshing; many of the stories here are sophomoric and puerile, but at least this one had some vestiges of reality.

YvesmiYvesmiover 2 years ago

The last classic line is: Curiosity got the cat!

Nice story.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - I am sorry BUT this story is absolute crap.

He gets to stick it into a skank in a war zone and even has to get checked out for STDs and all is forgiven - while she has a one night one off thing (unknowingly with two guys) hates it and admits her infidelity, takes full responsibility and he gets pissy and divorces her.

NO WAY - THIS STORY IS JUST TOO STUPID.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Well, the author repaired the garbage of the first chapter in a typical cliché fashion with a supermale Tim. The worst part is that the plot idea is stolen from story "Law of the Heart" by Headhunterstales, without having a decency to say so, while making a lot worse story out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

IRL the wife would get a lot of credit for coming forward as she did, and there would probably be a reconciliation. The author had to write a fairly absurd scene with the "Brians" to derail the reconciliation. Still, it's his world, and the story is well done. 5

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

A well written story despite all the cliches, pretty realistic ending as well. Although there are plenty of delusional, naive & mentally challenged reconciliation fanatics who have a hard time dealing with logic.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cliches maybe, but at least there were no damn cucks in this story. That’s the win.

bobareenobobareenoabout 3 years ago
Classic Lines? No.

They were cliches. And the story was filled with them.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Glad karma got in the act finally!!!

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

beautiful story with a realistic ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hubby was immature

First when he cheated on her, and then when she cheated on him. It seems like he finally had an understanding of how much he had hurt her, but once again was only concerned about his own feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you. I have to say how much I enjoy this story. Well written, and much more realistic than most, and the twist with the twins I think was brilliant. Very good, keep writing, you have a real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If she had resisted Brian there wouldn't have been a story would there? Despite how unbelievable the scenario is that a wife so desperately in love with her husband cheat on him. Without her breaking the bonds of believability we would have nothing to read.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 3 years ago

Oh darn it. I wish they would have stayed together and lived a happy life together. Yes, she made a bad decision. Yes she was selfish. But you would think that a man who had been through a war could find a way to get through this. She deserved a second chance. I'm sure that many of the hard-nosed, jaded and damaged commenters will disagree. In a real life situation with all the same variables, she doesn't stray. Not from a man like Tim.

I didn't care for the twin thing, it just seemed weird to me. I did take joy in their beat down however.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

That was sad. They had such a wonderful life together but she just had to listen to her stupid ass friends about how great the sex was. What a disappointment. I thought she was going to resist but then this a revenge story.

A rather unique take on the cheaters being twins, though.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i cautionary tale for sure. Very well-written. Very somber at the end. Emily equates her desire to cheat on her husband to his wanting to skydive. She knew almost as soon as she got to the cabin that this was a huge mistake. The twist of the twins explaining the difference in lovemaking of Brian was interesting. But really it was a story about a woman who throws away her happy life with a husband who loves her all for a fuck session that was not that good after all. At the end of the story, she is alone without Tim who she still loved but realized that she blew this relationship. Her kids despise her. She is living alone in the house that they happily lived in together. Tim is happy with another woman. Very sad story. Great job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tim had not finished with Brad though.

Brian was just defending his brother so Tim warned him to stay out of it. Brian, in a very smart move decided to walk away having seen how Tim disabled them both easily.

Brian also realised that Brad was a predator and was not very nice about it.

After Tim had finished Brian went to visit his brother in hospital. Brad was a mess. Brad would be unable to pass on his genes to the next generation as his testicles had been destroyed and removed. His body had also been extensively damaged with many bones broken.

Brian told his twin brother that he never wanted to see him again and left. That was the final straw for Brad and he spent the rest of his life in a mental institute.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A very stupid woman who thought she was so so clever.

She is right, as a cheater she got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Relatively good story but that "classic line" business really got annoying by the end

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
Tim tried.

Gave it his best shot but the thrill was gone.

You can't make it up to your spouse when you cheat.

What you have done is hurt someone psychologically. What effects of infidelity that happened in the brain, stays in the brain.

Even with reconciliation, the emotions of hurt, and depression are lifelong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad ending

Yes she cheated on time and ended it early and confessed it immediately. Therefore this marriage should get a second chance.

When she realized, that theses are twins, she should bring them both in court for rape, because she definitely didn't agree to have sex with both of them. All the other women have the same case and it could be proofed be the different size of their equipment.

And after the beating they got from the husband there should even be a better chance for reconciliation.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
And it wasn't worth it

Good story

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Again. I guess Em feels like her parachute didn't open. Tim is a good man who deserved better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Totally ludicrous.

I raced sailboats. My brother did motocross. My dad SCCA race cars. I can't imagine a spouse equating cheating with our activities. And I none of us would be so nice as to try to work things out with the cunt.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Have to think — in her mind him throwing himself out of a perfectly good airplane...

...was a stupid-stupid-stupid-STUPID risk of his life (let’s assume she compares it just one notch safer russian roulette). She asked him not to, but he did it anyway. She is expected grin-n-bear it.

Then she commits adultery.

I see some imbalance there. Honestly I feel adultery is worse because I feel skydiving is relatively safe. But let’s assume she thinks it’s a horrible totally unnecessary risk that could kill the man she loves.

Then she commits adultery.

Hmmm... which is worse? And why?

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 4 years ago
SAYING THAT SHE DIDN'T THINK OF OR REALIZE THE POTENTIAL CONSEQUENCES IS UNADULTERATED BULLSHIT.

Another selfish, conniving woman ruins two lives and loses her dream.

She knew exactly what she was doing and what the risk was. That's why she decided to call off the weekend fuck-fest that got cancelled. But, when Brian's invite for the following weekend coincided with her husbands' scheduled out of town trip, her pussy was fluttering in anticipation of the illicit fucking she was going to get behind her husband's back. She deceived Tim, kept the appointment and got triple fucked.... by Brian, Brad and Justice.

A different and very clever story line. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The end result was predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sad ...

...But really well done. Both such excellent people and just for a moment's insane stupidity on Emily's part, a perfectly good marriage was ruined!! How true, " hind-sight is 20/20." And now Emily will have to live with her regret! 5*s.

desertdog43desertdog43about 5 years ago
Yea right....

Just a little sport fuck, what can it hurt ?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Regret is the saddest emotion.

All too often, it is impossible to undo a mistake that you could have seen before if you had looked. I ponder that problem daily and seek to avoid the pitfalls, big and small, that leave a person unable to fix the past. I feel for this foolish woman. I really do. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
timriv you really are a twit.

You must be from northern Canada where the temp is sub zero because your brain is suffering from frostbite, because some of the comments you make are so outlandish, Im sure , as may others who read your comments are sure your playing with a half a deck, or less. Do yourself and other Canadians, that others don't see us as utter fucked up morons. Im not saying just saying.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

The deceitful slut ruined her life and ended up a lonely old cat lady for a disappointing fuck with a total douchebag. The time to try other guys was before she got married, not when they were about to enjoy their retirement together!

What a dumbass...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good old Tim

Consistent to a fault. A very good story, the first I have read from this author. Poor Em learned a hard lesson, but it's all on her.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Again

It would have been better if you could write without imposing yourself on the characters ("line" this or that). The twins thing is semi-absurd and outright insults from "Brad" make little sense.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Funny husband cheats while in the service blames it on war and expects girlfriend/future wife to forgive him. after giving him decades of fidelity even when alone while he was away in the military and two kids she strays once regrets it he can’t get over it and can’t get it up ends up in divorce. What a two faced pussy he was. Then the author gives him a happy ending and she loses everything. Disturbing to think there are authors who will write characters like that.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

The one thing that amazes me is the bad abrupt endings to an otherwise great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Misplaced Idealism = Marital Death

The wife's tepid mood in the retelling, especially in the end, was something of a let down. She should be emotionally destitute and near suicidal. One supposes she is simply too shallow for that.

In any case, this story demands a bit more pain for her. Even when she meets her replacement in the end she is maddeningly composed and seems to enjoy the well-wishing. The story is definitely lacking in that regard.

The sex is direct and well told, if not exactly poetic, etc. Yet, Tim and Em's sexual connection is palpable and definitely adds to the story. Kudos to the author.

And to those making some type of comparison between the husband's overseas encounter before the marriage with her cold-hearted poisoning of their marital vows, please get a grip.

A pervasive theme here in Litland is the idealistic Man Of Stone - Tim. After reading enough of these stories, a better solution to this dilemma of these hapless cheater wives finally presents itself: The man of stone must simply realize that he cannot naively give his wife the latitude to make her own stupid mistake!

But the man who stupidly confesses his wartime sexual liason to his wife-to-be will be that much more likely to go the way of marital suicide just for the sake of his own misplaced idealism.

It would be much better for the man to sacrifice a bit of his idealism and give the stupid bitch the time of day. That way he gives her a big smackdown BEFORE she fixates on a careless destruction of the marriage.

Yes, the sweetness of the relationship would take a huge nosedive, but at least the basic physical sanctity of the marriage is preserved. That counts for something! And frankly, in that case the husband would definitely be accomplishing something by taking control of the marriage and steering it back on course. That solution is much preferable. I mean, come on, they're not exactly philosophers for godsakes. Better to wake wifey up than flush 25 years down the toilet.

In any case, wouldn't it be much better to contemplate the end of the marriage later on withOUT a cheating escapade in the mix even if he DOES still feel that she fckd it all up? This reader says yes, despite his own surfeit of idealism.

The husband can recover from a ding to his platonic world, but can he deal dispassionately with his own ideation in the wake of his wife's sexual escapad? Nope.

Take action if you are given the chance and try to move on from there.

The man of stone must go on the wane for a bit and the marriage will have a chance to survive. Of course, then there wouldn't be much for us starving keyboard warriors to do :)))

Thanks to the author for this worthy effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very sad but expected

Very intelligent and well developed plot, handled with sensitivity and insight. Not a bad person , Emily but totally delusional! What a sad mess she made of her life and all to sample a little strange, which turned out to be twin brothers who both had her without her being any the wiser, until the meeting in the lounge. Why is it human nature that having the very best, one thinks one can improve on it!! 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A sad little tale of selfishness and self-delusion

This is an interesting and intelligent variation on the cheating wife theme. The cheating wife isn't a bad person she's simply allows herself to believe that realising her fantasy won't destroy her marriage and the cuckolded husband tries and fails to overcome her betrayal. Ignore the BTB idiots who are so insecure about their manhood that they can't countenance anyone strong enough to try to forgive and move past their wife's infidelity. People make mistakes. People behave badly. Sometimes they're selfish. Sometimes they're stupid. We all live in glass houses. Maybe we should occasionally try to repair the windows rather than just throw stones.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This one is so different from many other stories here.

One of the few where a reconciliation is attempted, but fails in the end through no fault of either party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
DetroitCuckCity speaks for many closet

cucks and wannabe cucks, listen to him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Actually, the husband was a whipped pussy.......you misrepresented him in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHats that crap for??

You describe your protagonit as a dumb-ass!! Which wive would be so idiotic to go for that crap??? Even its your fantasy it has to be recognizable at reality!! And your fantasy is only laughable!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

You made me hope for a RAAC and I HATE those stories - she fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sins Not Equal

Reading these comments it is quite clear how many of you jagoffs have easily equated the WIFE'S blatant lies and deception with the BOYFRIEND'S desperate fuck under fire in his war zone. That's right you fools: they were not married when he got his fuck in the East. The WIFE, despite her numerous charms, fell precipitously into a rotten scheme to deceive her loving HUSBAND. But a BOYFRIEND decided to assuage the concerns he obviously had over his immanent death by his visitation with a war zone prostitute. Sins not equal.

How corrupt do you have to be to look this over and blur these lines between the marital vows and a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship?? One was shocked to see a veteran Lit commenter, Kolkore, making this grotesque error and being praised for it by other similarly corrupted commenters including the author himself. Fascinating!!

Having a steady girlfriend is not a marital situation. There are comittments but no marital vows. Get over it and please do not conflate two unequal quantities. They are not remotely equal. The marital relationship is vastly different.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
They aren't classic lines. They're cliches

So is the story. Husband's reactions are not real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@gara5289

Yes, the author did a f9ne job describing wife. After years of wonderful marriage to perfect man she begins fantasizing about delirious sex with much younger male.

Husband cautions her about that attraction, but she finally tells husband she is going to spend night with guy and likens it to his sky diving thrill. Change of date allows her to fool husband into thinking she changed her mind, and delights in not only fooling him but assuring herself she can get away with it. How thoughtful and loving.

Then she decides to come clean because she cannot bear guilt. So considerate she...

Then the whole story gets splashed across front pages of newspapers. So determinedly discrete this oh so loving and devoted wife.

Yep, take her back, cherish her, be forgiving and forgetful as she is so eternally devoted to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
cagey"CUCK" ....

.... take your "attempted" cheating WHORE wife Apologist story and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ANAL CREAMPIE EATING ASS FAGGOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

you shoud finnish the story so we know that they did not get back you cant leave it that the way you have that they were not getting back together..

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
The seed of deliberate adultery bears bitter fruit.

With apologies to Walter B. Gibson.

Cheating, upon discovery, infects the partner with a little mind-worm. A worm of self doubt. So sorry this story worked out like it did.

Are you thing about a sequel or Epilogue?

gara5289gara5289over 7 years ago

Really well written and this is the kind of story where i would've been ok with reconciliation because of how well you wrote the wife.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
Dumb Cunt!

Dumb cunt!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Seriously stupid slut

I wonder sometimes if there are people this stupid. Then I go out in public and am reminded that there are people as stupid as this slut and far worse.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Eddboy has a point

In addition to that, the story ending is not that unreasonable.

It was premeditated (for quite a while) adultery. The fact that twins "tricked" her is irrelevant.

The one part where I do not like at all! is there was absolutely no call at all to "confess" to the adult children. It is not like they were kids that would be hurt by a broken home, it was none of their business. If they had shown blame and disrespect to the father that would be one thing, but they would have been fine with "just grown apart" There was absolutely no need to cause them pain.

As hard as one can try, adultery leaves a hole in trust and faith in a marriage especially at that age. So eventual divorce is certainly a possible outcome.

That being said, though, I believe that a reconciliation would be perfectly reasonable end in this situation, too. The way the author wrote this character, I can see her NEVER fucking around on him again and showing her love and respect for him until their dying days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The weight of a marriage decree

Stunned that so many equate behavior after wedding vows has no more weight than that previous to marriage vows. God our culture is in trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Thank you for a story from the woman's perspective. It was sensitive and emotional.

EddboyEddboyabout 8 years ago
dont know what to think

As SinStalker mentioned he did cheat with several women and she forgave and stayed with him. On the other hand you could say it was due to extenuating circumstances and they were not married then so i dont know.... I commend the author for writing the husband how he did, i think why he didnt just outright tell her no and get all hurt like the men in alot of other stories is because he was remembering his cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She got exactly what she deserved

First Sinstalker - he had one woman when he was halfway around the world before they were married. That is nothing compared to her fucking someone while she was married to him. Was it wrong? Yes.

Second - this guy may have been tough, but he is still a wimp when she tells him she wants to fuck another guy and he doesn't tell her that he will dump her cheating ass before she can get back home. After her confession, he needed to watch her closely because you can bank on the fact that she's going to screw someone.

It is obvious that she's a slut and if she didn't fuck this guy she'd be fucking someone else sooner or later.

sinstalkersinstalkerover 8 years ago
He is still a hypocrit...

I guess she is better off without him, he didn't love her like she loved him. She loved him enough to get past his multiple partners but he didn't love her enough to get past hers. Well written story.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 8 years ago
I really enjoyed this story.

I'm not sure how I missed it before but I'm glad I found it now. 5 big stars and well worth it.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Second read through and

still a fine story. Having read a bunch of these type of stories since I last commented on this one I have to think that one thing comes to mind with all of them. The cheater is sure they won't get caught, even though they do it in the same town, in the same group of friends and even in the marriage bed. I don't see how that can happen. I have not indulged in the infidelity game myself but I have noticed that no matter where I travel to or how far from where I live I am at the time I invariably run into someone I know and that knows my wife. Now, it might just be my luck that this happens or my wife might be having me followed but I think it boils down to the fact that it's just a very small world and a much more mobile one that we realize.

Cheaters almost never confess in real life and I think they get away with it more than we think they do but mostly that's due to the fact that most of us trust our spouses completely or we wouldn't be with them. And if you aren't really looking to catch someone you probably won't and all of the tell-tell signs aren't going to register unless someone or something tips you off.

What an engaging writer this one turned out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wishful Thinking

What's this old line about trying out another dick? Hell most women who marry now a days should wear a black wedding gown with a hole in the crotch. Instead they come on about the husband being the only dick they've ever had! Really?

RePhilRePhilabout 9 years ago
Why jump out of a perfectly good plane

Or marriage ?

RedPillRedPillabout 9 years ago
Ten years later...

and people are still commenting on this excellent story.

This thing that strikes me the most is the business about needing to know what you are missing, which seems to be a common LW theme. If it's important enough to cause your partner incredible pain in order to see what you may be missing, do you really love them? And it it's that important to experience it once, isn't it even more important to not be missing it for the rest of your life? So the idea that "it's only once, just so I'll know" is a lie. If it's that good, and more important that I not miss some pleasure than that I protect my spouse, then it follows that I will leave my spouse for the better experience if indeed it proves that good.

So the whole "it's just a one time thing, not a danger to our marriage" is a complete lie. Sleeping with someone else is auditioning another potential spouse.

I liked that Mr. "incredible sexual athlete" turned out to be two, and not really so incredible. Implying that if it's that important to have such an incredible lover, she can only be satisfied with gangbangs. After all, no one man can compete with a roomful of guys.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Fantasy is one thing,

but when she had to call out the name of a man that her husband knew she lusted after to get off while having sex was beyond right. She was absolutely cheating on her husband at that time. If she needed to think she was with someone else to orgasm, she actually was with someone else, she surely wasn't there with her husband. That should have been a huge red flag, as well as the "talk" she thought she was having with her husband about sex being just sex. If that is the case, why do it in a marriage. If the "love" and intimacy was what made it worthwhile and so much better than just sex with someone else, then actually those feelings are all you need to have a good marriage and you can just fuck somewhere else. She was stupid and selfish. If women do indeed try their best to tempt their friends and co workers into cheating on their husbands and boyfriends, then they should be named in the divorce as well. Maybe have the shit beaten out of them just like the wife's lover(s). He was no wimp, but she was not a wife. Kind of sad.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Hadn't read that plot twist before

The idea of the twin benefactors of the seduction was certainly novel. In all the LW Literotica Stories I've read over the years this was the most surprising of plot twists.

I'm on my way thrrough your stories alphabetically and hope your other stories provide as much pleasure.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loved it

Appropriate ending. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Darn

A little sad,she fooled herself.

Good story,I felt bad for her,but she reaped what she sewed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thrill is gone

Stupid is as stupid does......another classic. She reaped what she sowed.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I hate willing cuckolds, Tim was not one.

He behaved in as honorable fashion as any man could. His performance issues were probably due to her unfaithfulness, no doubt in my mind. His slut of a wife deliberately went into this relationship with Brian knowing all along that it was wrong and she did not get as bad a treatment as she deserved. Another classic line "Curiosity killed the cat".

Thank you for writing this good story.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
A great cautionary tale

sad and funny at the same time. cageytee is greatly missed. Please write more... *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So much for a strong man

Needed to get over it as he expected her to get over his earlier infidelities.

Instead the strong man shut down, stopped communicating, and walked away like a wimp.

Sad end.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Regret

I have met a few people who fucked up their relationship and lived to regret it. In some cases, the results were severe.

HardFeltHardFeltabout 11 years ago
Not bad

Good story. Well written. Excellent presentation. Finally a good one! Hubby should have been a little more brutal; still not bad.

MadBrownMadBrownabout 11 years ago
YOU CAN KEEP YOUR CLASSIC LINES!

Alright, that's the title. But, it was very distracting to me to lose the flow of the story every few minutes. Your comments, rather than adding to the story, detracted from it. Otherwise, it wasn't bad.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous