A Brother & Sister Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,960 Followers

"Eat me Mum," Adriana said as Mary lay back, the toy sliding from her pussy. "Give me an orgasm."

Adriana withdrew her end of the toy and lay back on the bed, beckoning her mother to enjoy her bald pussy. Mary moved closer, her eyes feasting on the beauty of her athletic daughter's perfection, untouched as yet by age or child birth. She leaned over her and started at her lips and then slowly travelled over the perfection until her tongue was caressing Adriana's inflamed pink labia. Then with relish, she attacked her clitoris, licking and flicking and sucking until Adriana exploded.

When it was over, Mary found herself berating herself for having allowed it to happen. She knew it was wrong. But there just seemed to be something in her that drove her to these illicit sex encounters. First Olivia, then Steve and now her own Daughter. She promised herself that she'd bring an end to it. Well … soon … maybe.

The family were getting together again for a BBQ around at John and Mary's place. Most of the girls had gone out shopping, but Julie was feeling horny and figured that the best chance she'd have of being satisfied would be at home with the guys. Steve was yet to arrive, having gone out with his mates for the day, which left Julie with her Father and Uncle.

As she drank with them, she started to fantasise. She'd fucked both of them, but so far, she'd never had sex with two men at once. She' thought about it with Jordan, but had decreed that she wouldn't sleep with him for his stupid action and hadn't been willing to compromise that statement other than to blow him.

Over the course of the afternoon, she got hornier and hornier and decided that she would be satisfied. She gradually removed more and more clothing until she was in her bikini, pulled so that her nipples were barely covered; it was riding up her arse like a g-string and rolled down so that it was clear that she was shaved. She had been steadily feeding the guys drinks and although she could tell that her father didn't approve of the way John was looking at her, he was obviously enjoying the view just as much and torn because if he stopped her, he missed out as well.

In the kitchen, fetching more beers, Julie decided it was time, she took the caps off two beers then pulled her bikini bottom aside and slipped first one and the other between her lips to the point that the neck widened. She slid them back and forth, ensuring that the glass was wet with her juices and then went outside, handing the beers to them. She watched them as they raised the bottles to their lips. John drank before glancing at the bottle, but her father stopped his before he drank, sniffing at it. He glanced at Julie enquiringly and she winked, mimicking with her fingers a cock penetrating a hole. He laughed and drank.

Julie reached up to the straps of her bikini and pulled them down, her firm breasts spilling free for the two guys to appreciate.

"Julie!" her father exclaimed.

"Oh relax Dad, there's something you should know. I've already fucked Uncle John." Dave stared at John and looked like he was about to beat the crap out of him, but Julie quickly stepped between them. "He didn't want me to Dad, but I chased him and I fucked him, not the other way around. Just like I did to you. And now I want you both at once."

Dave stared down at his daughter, his brain swirling. She'd fucked John? And now she was saying she wanted both of them? As he floundered with the thought she removed her bottoms to expose her bald pussy and then her hands were attacking his shorts.

"Hey, I won't if you don't give the ok," John said quietly, embarrassed that Julie had just revealed the secret and yet desperately hoping he wouldn't miss out.

Julie had her father's cock in her mouth.

"Oh fuck, I'm too far into this to deny her now, if that's what she wants, who am I to say no. I should have said no a long time ago."

"Thank you Daddy," Julie smiled up at him. The cute smile on her face as she looked up at him from her knees, his cock in her hand was almost enough to make him blow his load there and then.

Julie turned from him and addressed her Uncle. "Well don't just stand there, get it out," she laughed and soon had his cock in her mouth as she wanked her father's with her hand. Then she was alternating, sucking first one and then the other.

Julie stopped sucking her father and uncle and knelt down doggy style. "I want you behind me Daddy and I want to suck uncle John," she informed them. John knelt and slipped his cock into her mouth, watching as she fucked her father's cock, her head being forced forwards each time that he thrust his cock inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck that's good," she mumbled around John's cock as she pulled her mouth back before her father's thrust sent her plunging back down it. Dave watched as his cock slid in and out of his daughter's pussy, as always marvelling that he was being presented with such an opportunity with his gorgeous daughter. Part of him was repelled by the fact that when he looked up he saw his wife's borther with his cock in her mouth, but at the same time, he was compelled to continue, the sensation of her pussy on his cock edging out the other concerns that threatened his mind.

John held still as Julie's mouth worked up and down his shaft, his erection throbbing with the excitement, his mind stunned at this outcome. He was sure that he'd just destroyed any chance of continuing an amicable relationship with his wife's brother-in-law. Now he had his cock in his niece as she fucked her father. He thought that it would give him trouble getting to the point of orgasm, but Julie reached forward and began stroking his balls and he all but forgot about what was happening at the other end of her body.

"Oh fuck, I can't take it, I'm going to cum," John announced. Julie worked her mouth up and down his shaft, squeezing on his balls and pulling them away from his body as they tensed and then released their contents, flooding her mouth with sperm. She swallowed it all.

John pulled back and watched as Dave fucked his daugter. He wasn't getting all of his massive cock in her, but he was certainly starting to fuck her with gusto.

"Daddy, there's something I have to tell you."

Dave hesitated, "What on earth could she have to tell him? How much more shocking could it get than finding out she'd been fucking her Uncle?"

"I'm on the pill Daddy and I want you to be the first man to ever shoot a load of cum into my pussy!" Dave was relieved that that was all and excited at the same time. He renewed his thrusting, sliding his large cock in and out of her from behind, watching as her lips clung to the veins of his shaft as it slid backwards and forwards.

"Fill me with your cum, Daddy," Julie insisted, using one hand to pleasure her clit as he worked her over.

Hearing her all but begging was all the incentive that Dave needed and he stabbed his dick deep inside her and held still as his body exploded, pumping his seed within her.

Julie felt the cum fill her, felt her father's cock as it twitched and pulsed and with one more quick action on her clit, sent herself into orgasmic overload. She fell forwards, sliding off her father's cock. She turned and looked up at him, smiling.

"Let me clean you off Daddy," she said, sitting up again and reaching for his cock. Dave stepped closer and Julie sucked on his cock, Dave flinching at the intensity of the action as she cleaned their combined juices from his dick.

Dave went to retrieve his pants so that he could pull himself together before the other's came back but Julie said, "I'm not finished yet Daddy, there's something I really want to try."

"And what might that be Julie?" Dave asked, pausing in the action of pulling on his shorts.

"Well, um, I've been masturbating and trying stuff and I want to have a cock in my arse and my pussy at the same time. I want both of you to fuck me together like that." Julie watched the two men, noting that both their cocks were rising as she suggested the idea to them. "I want to have Uncle John stick his cock in my arse whilst I ride you Daddy."

"Well I think we've established that whatever my little girl wants, she gets, so as long as John is willing, I'll be a part of it," Dave answered.

"Hell yes," John said, his hand already stroking his erection at the thought. "Let's do it inside though, where it might be a bit more comfortable."

The three of them grabbed their clothes from the paving and headed inside to the living room. Julie told her father to lie down on his back so that she could mount him. With Dave on his back, Julie straddled him and slowly lowered herself down, reaching with her hand to steady his massive cock as it penetrated her. She sat there for a while, fucking him and Dave reached up with his hands to take her full breasts in them, pulling and manipulating them.

"You have the most wonderful breasts Julie," he told her.

"Thanks Daddy, I love it when you play with them for me. Then Julie dropped down onto her knees, leaning forwards, her breasts now crushed against her father's chest. She slid forward so that his cock slid from her hole and then knelt up doggy style astride him, telling her uncle to slip his cock in her pussy for a bit and get it nice and wet. She moved forward to dangle her breasts over her father's mouth and gasped as she felt his teeth gently capture her left nipple whilst her Uncle's cock slipped within her.

When John had fucked her pussy for a few minutes Julie announced that it was time to make it happen. John withdrew from her and Julie slid her way back down her father's shaft.

"Ok, Uncle John, now fill my arse with your stiff cock."

John used his hand to aim his slippery cock at Julie's puckered little anus, remembering how much he'd enjoyed the first opportunity he'd had to get inside it. He pushed until the head of his penis had pushed inside the hole and Julie started to push back, urging him to fill her with it. John felt his cock slide entirely within Julie's anus and moaned as it was squeezed by her ring of muscle.

Julie squealed, telling her father and uncle how good it was to have both her holes filled with their cocks. She rocked a little, unable to move too much, but managing just enough to get movement from both of them, sliding in and out of her holes.

"I want you both to cum in me," Julie said, "I need you to move and then I am going to cum so hard." Julie started working quickly up and down her father's cock and John worked to keep pace and stop himself from sliding from her slippery anus. When Julie announced that she wished she could have a cock in her mouth as well, John lost it and spurted his cum in her bum, which sent of a chain of orgasmic explosions as first Julie reacted to that and then her father to her orgasm. They'd all cum within moments of each other and Julie exclaimed her delight.

John stepped away and then Julie rolled over onto her back away from her father.

"Fuck, that was soooo good," Julie said, smiling up at the two men. Then she grabbed her bikini from where she'd tossed it on the couch and pulled on the bottoms, cum leaking from both her bum and pussy.

"Mmm, I'm going to spend the rest of the day walking around with your cum oozing from me," she announced. At that point there was a car in the drive and Dave and John scrambled into their clothes.

Later on that evening, Adriana pulled Julie aside when they were inside getting drinks. She turned her head with her hand and stepped in, kissing her cousin, her tongue probing in her mouth. Julie willingly melted into the kiss, her hands wrapping around Adriana to cup her buttocks. She squeezed and thrust her breasts against Adriana. Adriana slid her hand up under Julie's skirt before fondling her crotch through her bikini.

"God you're wet!" Adriana exclaimed, her fingers sliding between Julie's slick pussy lips. She pulled her hand out of Julie's pants and brought her fingers to her lips, sucking on them. "Oh my god, you've got cum in your pussy!" Adriana hissed. Julie giggled quietly in response.

"Who the hell did you fuck? We left you alone with the two Dads … did you go somewhere?"

"Now why would I do that when there were two perfectly happy cocks here for me to work with?" Julie replied.

"Holy Crap, what did you do, get one of them alone and fuck him?"

"Better," Julie replied, laughing again as she saw her comment draw comprehension from her cousin.

"You fucked them both?"

"At the same time …" Julie added.

"No way! How the hell did you get that to happen, I'd have thought your Dad would freak if you he thought you'd fuck my Dad!"

"Yeah well, it was a bit tense for a while, especially because I told Dad that I'd already fucked him … but I guess the fact that he wanted me badly too won out in the end. After all, how can he complain about me fucking my Uncle when I've been fucking him too! Of course, I don't think he even suspects that I've done you, Alexis, Mum and Steve as well!"

"Far out, I can't believe you fucked our Dad's at the same time …"

"Oh fuck, it was so good Adie, I got your Dad to fuck my arse while I rode my Dad's cock in my pussy, then they filled both my holes with cum!" Julie informed her cousin. Adriana stood there in disbelief, Julie holding her close and moving so that Adriana's thigh was between her legs. Julie began to dance so that her wet crotch was grinding down on Adie's thigh.

"Do you want to eat their cum from me?" Julie asked, her voice husky with anticipation.

"Ewwwwww, no!" Adriana laughed, breaking the spell. "I don't mind a bit of cum now and then, but not when you've been packing it in there this long!

"Spoilsport!"

"Me a spoilsport? Do you think you would if I asked you to do it?"

"Well, when you put it like that, no," Julie laughed.

"You know there's something I should tell you as well," Adriana said to Julie conspiratorially.

"Oh?" Julie asked, clearly excited at the prospect.

"We're even, I've fucked just as many family members as you have."

"No way. I've fucked both our Dad's and you've only done one."

"Yeah, but I've done it with both our Mums," Adriana informed her, grinning. It was Julie's turn to stare in disbelief.

"Tell me," Julie said. Adriana related the tale about how she had caught her mother playing with her toy in her bedroom and Julie hung on every word.

"Well then there's only one thing we can do," Julie announced when Adriana stopped.

"What's that?"

"Well obviously, I need to do your Mum and you need to do my Dad," Julie said as if it were the most natural conclusion anyone could come to.

Over the rest of the night, the two girls drifted in and out of the house, teasing each other and trying to come up with a plan. In the end, with everyone else having gone to bed, Mary stood and said goodnight to the two of them.

Adriana jumped up from where she was sitting and hugged her Mum. Then as she went to give her a kiss good night, thrust out her tongue into her mother's mouth. Mary couldn't believe that she'd just done that in front of Julie! Then Julie stood up to wish her aunt a good night and thank her for the BBQ.

Julie hugged her Aunt and then made as if to kiss her cheek. But she too stuck out her tongue seeking to get it into her Aunt's mouth.

"Julie!" Mary said, completely caught off guard.

"Oh, sorry, Aunt Mary," Julie said. Mary began to walk inside. Julie and Adriana turned to each other and began kissing, their hands rubbing at each other's bodies, their eyes watching Mary as she walked away. When she reached the door that led inside, she turned, a frown upon her face as odd thoughts crossed her mind following the two attempted kisses. Then she froze as she saw her daughter and neice mauling each other …

to be continued.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,960 Followers