All Comments on 'A Brother & Sister Ch. 09'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
don't stop, you got a great story

steve get lexi and her mom for a day for some raw fucking.steve and his mom is big turn on.hell the hole story is a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
F00K ME!

You shit on all these other incest authors from such a height! No story or series of stories could beat this series, if somebody did then well... there just F00KING AMAZING!

KingSnakeX4KingSnakeX4over 18 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoy it a lot. Hope you can continue with saga. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
EXELENT

I am amased at the depth of your story and it was wonderful. I'm sorry this is so short but I have to go to work now and I hope you will come out with the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing Story!!!!!

This is the MOST amazing story line I've read. I've been waiting for the newest installment, and definetly wasn't disappointed! Keep it goin, You are an Amazing writter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you for ...

another great chapter of this wonderful story. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

Your stories are absolutely incredible, love them and they are much better than the other stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Better than 5

I have certainly enjoyed your series, and I hope this isn't the last. You have a good active brain, and I enjoy all of the combinations of sexual activities. Please continue.

David48David48over 18 years ago
The guys have it

Has Guiness been called? Ah the stamina of youth...If I fucked as many bodies as these people have I would have had a stroke long ago. Good god how many different pairings and combinations have there been? I lost count dammit! Julie and Adi had one hell of a competition and still come out even on the total number of family members they had stroked. Ah ha...Julie still reins supreme...she nailed her doctor, in the doctor's office. But nobody, but nobody beats Steve. He serviced TEN women AT ONCE! Ok Ok I hear yuh...it was just a fantasy...Darnit...There's more coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
keep writing this story your way

the writing of this story is beyond the rest.you write the story your way and don't worry about who said what.all 5 and that the best score.i would like for steve to get alex and mary one on one.i like to see him open alex up and let her hair down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well done

Fully enjoyed your style of writing. It's to the point with ebbs and flows. Lots of interesting variety. I'd happily have read on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bombastic!

Words such as excellent or fantastic do not do justice to your writing. You're the bomb girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Fuck!!

My cock is swolen from how much I've been bating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
We Have A Winner!

If they gave Pulitzer Prizes for erotic literature, you'd have a shelf (or, rather, a room) full of them. 9 and counting! Out of a possible 5 stars, I give every chapter a 6! Wonderful; amazing; awesome; splendid; We may have to invent a new word to describe your writing, as these seem inadequate! Superb comes close, but still doesn't quite do it. Perfect?! We shall have to finish the entire story to see, but it seems highly likely, from what I've seen so far.

Caspian_GCaspian_Gover 15 years ago
Hottest

Hottest story I've read in a long while. Do you get hot writing it and seeing it play out in your mind's eye?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sexy story

i have got hard cock for whole day as i read it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I just came 5 times

Wow this story was so hot, i only read the second half this evening and just fingered myself to 5 mind blowing orgasms

ddannddannalmost 15 years ago
NIKKI BABY YOU'RE THE GREATEST

the reigning queen of hard-on's does it again!

spellbinding rapture, cumathon!

ddann

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Never Been So Hard

My cock was so hard reading this complete story i thought it was going to snap and i got friction burns from so much masturbating, i have never cum so much keep up the good work. ;-)

(_(_)IIIIIIIIIIID~~~~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hotter than the winner of a being hot competition

A really hot story. My new girlfriend (Just turned 19yrs old and i'm 48) introduced me to literotica tonight (We've only been going out 3 days) reading your story got us so so so hot. we couldnt even get to bed and just f""""d right at the computer!!Didnt have time to put on a condom so if she gets preg and it's a girl we will name her nikki!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Best

Ive been reading the things on this site for about 3-5 months now.and i gotta say your stories are some of the best.And for that you get 5 stars.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
HOT

Freaking hot! how delightfully twisted I'm loving your warped mind nikki you have a gift, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
one of the best thing 2 read on the internet.....

wen does jordan nd juls have a chance???

am eagerly waitin for it..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
NIKKI !!!!!! I loved it

I found the rest of the stories. Last note a said I would look for them and found them. I have a stiff here for you NOW :-)

zoneman1959@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hypocrite Julie

I love the stories thus far (even the odd grammar doesn't throw me off so much). But why is it perfectly OK for Julie to be the instigating predator that she is compelling her uncle to have sex with her - twice - and "cornering" (and having sex with!) her father in the very shower which Jordan just wanted to LOOK at her in? It's GREAT for her to "perve" anyone she wants to but to have some icky, creepy MAN - WELL! No, no, no, that just won't do! She didn't plan it out her way! How would she react if it were Emily? Or her mum? Or Aunt Mary? Or Adriana? Or Alexis? I believe Julie would even welcome her dad and her uncle, as well as Steve. What a hypocritical BITCH! Maybe someone has to take her down a peg or two and teach her a lesson!

Revan1stRevan1stabout 12 years ago
Love the story

I love the story, keep it comming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cumming

i wish that steve would have been the first to cum in his sister, but still is a great series

JackM30ffJackM30ffover 9 years ago
awesom

I wish the porn industry could write plots this well. I'd love to see this story acted out by porn stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cool

makes it very hot that both john and mary are livs brother and sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot episode

Gets better with every turn of the page....

What a fuck fest.....

racfguyracfguyover 5 years ago
Julie is just a CUNT

Julie is getting really weird. She certainly is a SLUT. Might as well be a whore - she seems to be fucking almost anyone at any time, whenever she can. I didn't like the bondage with Addie, and the butt-fucking is getting rather tedious. I'm still trying to get used to 'arse' & 'bum' & 'Mum.' I realize this was written by an Aussie several years back, and all in all it's a pretty good read. I guess I'll continue reading . . .

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
OMG!

This is the horniest family ever. They should move in to the same house, and live naked sex crazed lives.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
How Bad Is This...

This is terrible, the story or lack of a story is glaringly obvious. This is just a bunch of fuck scenes one after another. Julie is basically a whore. I wouldnt be surprised if she stripped in the middle of a mall and let everyone walking past fuck her. There is no love between the siblings and no story line. The title is a brother and a sister yet its all just been a bunch of family members all fucking each other. This is so unrealistic and the chances of me winning the lottery and being struck by lightning at the same time while losing my virginity has a better chance of happening then this bullshit. I gave you some stars thou for your effort and time. Restart this entire series and keep the siblings to only having sex with each other and actually develope some character arcs for them maybe.

motoskootamotoskootaalmost 4 years ago
Needs editing

I agree with PrinceLuke. This is a sloppily constructed narrative thrown together for the sole purpose of introducing the next improbable sex scene.

Lic2pleaseLic2pleaseover 3 years ago
Nikki; HOT HOT HOT

I’d love to be in this family! In all the continual fuck sessions..... how much cunny, and crazed orgasums you can dream or ask for !?!

I like it!! A lot!!

R

kiss kiss lic lic

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Best family EVER!

Adopt me!

AWESOME story.

Can I be the pool man?

Why leave Lexi out?

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could have been five but for spelling and grammatical errors. You cannot rely on computer programs to cover these things effectively. Advise was spelt correctly but you meant advice! Meaning was changed yet since both words wee spelt correctly the program did not pick them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nikki_2021-

You are nasty. And, I love you for it...**5** stars for the series.

Yes, some grammar issues in the chapters, could have been avoided with editing...HOWEVER, this is STILL one of the better series I have read!! So glad you are "nasty" and productive from the imagination!

"MADDOG IN TEXAS"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fab suck and fuck fest, I have six step sisters and have fucked and sucked them all. One on one and two on one and and multi fucking, them doing each other and me at the same time. They are so fucking sex crazed, mind blowing orgasmic bliss, drunk on sex juice and horny as fuck. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just read this again with my fav fuck buddy and one of my sisters, so sucking fucking hot. You Nikki are one red hot cunt, what would I not give to eat and fuck you too. You are like me a cock and cunt crazed fucker. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES