A Bad Girl at Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was a violin, and he played a romantic symphony on her. His tongue was merely a prelude, making a crescendo and building tension. The next movement was an adagio, slowly drawing out her wanton desire... followed by an expert pizzicato, softly plucking her strings. Louise, the helpless audience, could only scream for more and beg for relief. In her mind's eye, Matt's fugue made him Bach and Bono all rolled into one. He slowly licked her from stern to stem, pressing his tongue into her opened and relaxed star for a moment, lapping over her folds for another, then flicked over her clitoris. He glanced up Lou's body to witness her reactions, letting his eyes join in the sensual triumph his ears, nose, fingers, and tongue were already enjoying.

The virtuoso then paused before his climactic cadenza. Getting up to his knees and crawling forward, Matt toyed with his cock over Lou's pussy, pressing and teasing the head all over and around her petals. He leaned down on top of her, and with a slow push forward, entered within her walls, inch by torturous inch. Once his large, steely hardness was sheathed to the hilt, he grabbed onto the insides of Lou's thighs and began picking up the pace. He moved his hips in a circular motion, grinding his pubic bone over her clit while he fucked her, and Louise groaned in ecstasy. Within a dozen swipes over and deep strokes inside her, she cried out the first of several orgasms she'd have that evening. Once her bucking had subsided and her breathing returned to low moans, her second came after his hands lowered and cradled around her ass while fucking her, easing a finger into her star and sliding it in and out of her ass in counterpoint with his cock inside her pussy.

He felt her arms and legs, together bound, trying to wrap up and around his body. He moved his arms up and pressed his hands on the bed next to her shoulders. Lifting the upper half of his body and pushing his cock in deeper between her legs, Louise was able to lock her ankles beneath his ass, and the lovers were treated to the sight of one another as he fucked her. She saw his handsome, bearded face agape in pleasure, his strong shoulders, the hair on his chest and belly, and when raising her head to complete the view, the patch of hair above his cock and the base of its shaft on the backstrokes. He looked down and regarded his sexy Lulu in kind, her wanton face, her breasts forced into sliding up and down her chest with every hammering blow of his hips. Louise never made an attempt to be quiet when making love, and tonight was no exception... every inhalation was a hurried gasping suck for oxygen, and every exhalation a moan. The lovers' eyes found their way back up each other's bodies, and once they met, they pierced through each other's souls. Matt lowered his body to be closer to hers, and took a hand to gently caress the side of her face... a strange calming amid the furious pace and power of hard lovemaking.

Matt's pummeling slowed slightly in tempo and grew in depth, and Louise knew he was close to cumming. "Play with my clitty," she begged breathlessly. "I want to cum with you." Matthew was happy to please her and slid his free hand between their hips. The tips of his index and middle fingers pressed small, rapid circles over her clitoris the way he knew she loved while he fucked her. In a minute, he gave one final push inward and moaned deeply as the first pulse of cum shot out of his cock inside her wet warmth. The half-second before it happened, Louise felt the widening of his shaft against her folds as it was ready to shoot, and once she felt the vibrations of the girth of his cock expanding with each emission, her insides imploded and the quivering of her walls around his cock felt wondrous to them both.

After a few minutes of cuddling recovery, Louise was able to speak. "Merry Christmas, baby," she smiled.

"Merry Christmas, Lulu," Matt responded with a kiss. He reached to unclasp the safety hooks from the rings attached to her hands and feet, and was about to undo the wrist and ankle bracelets, but she insisted the leather remain. Over the next few hours, they enjoyed the first Christmas dinner either had ever eaten in bed and exchanged thoughtful gifts. Louise spent three full days without wearing any clothes, and over the first of those days was bound in several predicaments throughout her home, surrendering with glee to any circumstance of which either of them could think.

For the first time in ages, Louise was truly happy, and Matthew knew wishes he'd never dared dream before would indeed come true.