All Comments on 'A Bad Girl at Christmas'

by Louise Brown

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 18 years ago
Bad Girl!

Goodness, she was a very bad girl, wasn't she? Definitely in need of that spanking... Great job, good luck in the contest!

My Erotic TaleMy Erotic Taleover 18 years ago
tongue lashings

I like a story with a good tongue lashing <grin> and a long....tail, I meant tale <smile> good luck (~_*)

Merry Christmas and Happy Turkey Day

Art~

sacksackover 18 years ago
I think this story needs a little more sex!!

just kidding....you write erotic content well, now good luck in the contest!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
Very Nice!

Sometimes it's good to be bad! Very good work, Louise. Good luck in the contest.

impressiveimpressiveover 18 years ago
Verrrrrry bad ...

... in a good way! Happy holidays and good luck in the contest. ~Imp

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh my goodness

fanning isn't helping, this was fantastic. Great Job. Good luck in the contest.

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
Nice ending, but I wonder about the future

Yes, this story was well written and detailed, however it leaves many questions about their future together. Her activities and experiences have been many and varied, so is she going to be satisfied with just one man for the forseeale future? How will Mathew react to his discovery of her past, and yes, most likely it will come out, usually at the most inconvenient time.

So, for me, this story does well as a standalone story, yet there's also some part of me that would like to see a continuance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW WOW WOW

What a great story! And those are so damn fine sexy legs, I wouldn't mind seeing the rest of you.

1950oldracer1950oldracerover 13 years ago
Great read

Great read so well paced and just sexy, well done....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous