1750

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He understood "thank you" and his name, but the other words were just sounds to him, still her smile told him all he needed to know. Her hand touched his on her belly. He understood the message. She was his and he could touch her anyway he wished. He was happy with the feel of her skin.

For the first time, Keezheekoni felt the brisk air. She pulled a blanket over them both and her eyes sparkled into his. They drifted off to sleep, the first truly peaceful sleep that Seth had known for weeks.

Pleasant images were floating through Keezheekoni's unconscious as she lingered dreamily at the edge of awakening. She felt his hands roaming over her body and she floated to the edge of waking up. The touch of his hand tracing the shape of her face was delightful and then she felt it move over her neck to her shoulder. That strong hand cupped her breast and then glided down her belly. She felt him running his fingers through her pubic hair. Her eyes opened and she was looking into his smiling face.

His touch was pleasant, but not where her building fires wanted him to caress. Her hand found his and guided it to her pussy. His finger slid easily into her and she was instantly wet. He was still missing the spot. One hand opened herself up for him and the other moved his hand until it hit her clit.

She jumped at the touch. Seth had not even known that a woman had a clit, but that lurch and the feel of the nub taught him. He was a quick learner. He realized immediately that she needed lubrication and he had just discovered the best source. His wet finger rubbed her and she began to moan and move under his touch.

A slow smile crossed his face as he played with, pleasured her body. He saw her glazed brown eyes look into his and he felt the connection, felt the desire in her.

Her hand left his and went to his face, pulling him to her. Their lips met in a passionate kiss as their tongues reached out to each other as her hands caressed the back of his head. She felt his erection hit her in the hip as he laid beside her. She turned to face him as they kissed.

The fire built in them both. They began to breathe faster as the flames of desire threatened to consume them both. Her hand found him hard and ready.

She pushed him onto his back and moved over him. Seth watched her. Strange feelings filled him. Prudent English/American society never spoke a breath of sex. He had no idea that a woman could be on top. The one thing he knew was that this woman wanting him, excited him. He watched her move over him. His eyes going from her face to where her pussy was slowly sliding down his cock.

Keezheekoni slid down his pole slowly, enjoying each delicious bit of him, enjoying his eyes on hers and thrilling to the look on his face as his gaze shifted to their joining.

When all of him was inside her, she leaned forward to kiss him as she slowly rocked on his cock. His lips kissed hers as he wrapped his arms around her waist, rocking her gently. This time it was slower, more loving than passionate.

This pleasure different but just as strong as the first time. It was slow and delicious instead of urgent and strong. "Ohhhh God!" was all he could mutter around her kiss. She heard the words and while she didn't know what the words meant... she knew what he meant and a thrill went through her.

The heat hit her, building slowly from her pussy and washing slowly over her, wave after wave of slow orgasm, each bigger than the wave before. It lasted for long wonderful minutes until those waves reached monster intensity and crashed over her. She was lost to the exploding intensity. She felt his hips buck and the blast of his seed splash her insides. The feelings washed her away, crashing, exploding in her mind.

She felt him go limp and then the last tsunami blasted her soul and she collapsed on top of him. Neither made a single sound besides the gasping for breath. She laid her head on his strong shoulder and sighed in contentment.

They held each other for an hour or more, neither making a sound both thinking the same thing. "I wish I could talk to you!"

Finally she stirred. It was already late in the day and she had much to do before darkness set in. She had been so busy with the deer, that she had not gathered anything else to eat. The sun was very low in the sky and there was little time left before it would be too dark to see.

She smiled at Seth and kissed him softly one more time. Then she got up and took his hand. She led him back to the cold water of Lake Michigan. The brisk air was already cooling him and he cringed at the thought of the frigid water, but knew that they both had to be cleaned.

She had brought a small piece of woolen fabric with her and cleaned herself off. Seth watched her go ankle deep in the water, trying not to join her. She came back with the wet cloth and he smiled at her. Keezheekoni snuggled her body close to his side as she washed his penis. His cock reacted to her touch, springing to life.

Keezheekoni giggled. "Oh no you don't. Enough is enough, at least for now!"

Seth gave her a sly smile. "See what you do to me?"

Neither understood the other's words, both understood what the other meant and they both giggled.

He followed her like a lost puppy dog, admiring her beautiful butt. He sighed when she put her clothes on but he was quick to follow suit. It was getting cold in the early spring.

It was growing dark when Keezheekoni returned from gathering edible things. Seth had already started the fire and had a large piece of meat roasting over it. She took over the cooking duties as Seth watched her.

It was a whole new world for Seth and it was all this beautiful woman's doing. Floods of new feelings flowed through him. It had been almost two months since life had been tolerable, almost a year since it had truly been good, yet looking at her, everything was fine. He felt a warm glow and wondered if it was love. For the first time in memory, he was at peace.

He knew that he should not feel safe, should not be relaxed. All the dangers of the woods were still lurking in those trees and the dangers of nature and man awaited them on the water. The threats to them were washed clean by the warm feelings he felt for her.

The fresh venison was the best he had ever eaten. He ate a few sea biscuits and some of what she had brought and his belly was full and he was happy. He watched her eat and felt that wash of peace once more and wished he could talk to her.

"Eat good. Keezheekoni cook good." He told her in her language.

Keezheekoni smiled. "Thank you. Seth good hunt." She tried to reply in English.

He giggled some. Pronunciation be damned, grammar be damned, they understood each other even if their language skills needed work. He wanted to express deeper thoughts and for that one needed more words.

Seth wasn't really thinking of the future. He wasn't going home anymore, he was just going east. Suddenly home was anywhere this girl was. His worry was that she would leave. He didn't even know why she was with him. How did one ask?

Keezheekoni looked at his face, watching the thoughts go through his head and she wondered what he was thinking. Wished she could talk to him.

Seth took a scorched and still smoking, but not burning, stick from the fire and thought for a long time. Then he drew a line in the dirt. She watched him and watched intently what he was drawing,wondering what he wanted to say or ask. He made seven hash marks across the line. Over each he drew a circle. Below the line he drew a crude canoe and at the first mark, two stick figures and then repeated the two figures at the last mark.

Seth held up two fingers. With the other hand he pointed at one and said "Seth". Then he pointed at the other and said "Keezheekoni" and he crossed his fingers and pointed at the last mark. Then he drew the line further, till he ran out of bare dirt and made many more cross hatches.

He pointed at the last and crossed his fingers again. Then he looked at her and raised his eyebrows in question.

She looked at the drawing and then at his face and then back to the drawing. What was he asking? Then she understood. He was asking if she would leave him. Silly man, she had cast her lot with him.

Keezheekoni took the stick from his hand and stood. She bent over the end of his line and drew it on into the leaf covered earth... on and on for several steps and paused and then drug the stick for several more steps. She crossed her fingers and said their names.

A huge smile crossed his face. She meant forever. The thought warmed him and his huge smile became ever bigger. He went to her and pulled her into his arms.

They both knew this was the beginning of them, inseparable, a team. Two against the wilderness and the world.