All Comments on '1750'

by dreampilot79

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Aurora BlackAurora Blackabout 18 years ago
DP, Abandon All Hope...

...of getting last place, 'cause I just 5-bombed you into the stratosphere! That was wonderful, a very touching and exciting combination of "Last of the Mohicans" and "Pocahontas"! And you mentioned Michigan several times! Game's over, bud. *grin*

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 18 years ago
Beautiful

A beautifully romantic piece. Great job, DP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderful

It was a very passionate and loving story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved It

Beautiful story. Could not stop reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I love it DP

and miss seeing you in the threads. Good luck with this story, it was very well written and well thought out. Great job.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
WONDERFUL!!! and....

and so well written, i would love to read more on these two and their trails to the east and outcome...maybe??? whatever you write does seem delightful and im so excited to have ran across your writings...i am glad i stopped over in the postings and started reading them...i figured if daniellekitten thought you were wonderful and i totally worship the woman your work had to be great...of course as always she was right...thanks for allowing us to read you and please continue on. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 18 years ago
;)

dreamy Aurora said it best! No last place for you! besides... you know that place is always reserved for me in these damn things! LOL

another 5 bomb for you!

;)

deal with it!

and good luck!

~LB~

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 18 years ago
DP, I'm afraid you have a winner on your hands

IMHO, you've got a better chance of hooking up with (fill in the name of your current #1 lust object) than finishing last with this story. Congrats on a job well done.

Rumple

MunachiMunachiabout 18 years ago
beautiful story

very romantic, and very well written! I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lovely

DP you always amaze and delight me. Thank you for continuing in your writing and for allowing me the pleasure of reading it.

Lizzy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
story

I liked that story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your story..

was okay but overcoming emotional trauma was a bit quick. There was a lot of repetition and not much dialogue. Also, contradicting sentences were numerous, mainly when you wrote something along the lines of "they didn't know what each other meant but they knew what the other meant." huh? And you repeated that so many times. The story also lacked a plot, and you could have included more dialogue. At first, the sentence fragments in the beginning seemed like a technique of some sort, but you did it a lot throughout the story which just made it seem like grammatical errors and lack of knowledge on how to construct a correct sentence. That, and the style got old. The explanation of the Native American girl's past regarding her mother was also a bit confusing. I had to reread that three times. You could work on the story some more. Hope this crtique helps you to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful story

I loved this story. I was a bit disappointed in the ending however. lol..Maybe it was because I didn't want it to end so soon. Not sure, but expected more details for the ending.

Sarah M.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

This is an amazing story. The information is accurate and the storyline is well thought out. Please write more.

sfisher7sfisher7over 12 years ago

Beautiful story and beautiful descriptions.

spacejockey1979spacejockey1979over 10 years ago

I found the story very compelling, I couldn't stop reading it. Maybe it was the factual details, the inner turmoil and thought process of both characters, or just how you switched seamlessly from one characters thoughts to another. I followed it all perfectly. It didn't need a lot of sex to drive the story home which I think makes it that much better overall. When I care more about the characters, I care more about when they get together. I was quite pleased I chose this title thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

wonderful story without all the trashy sounds of pigs mating.

Ed

Skyhawk65Skyhawk65over 9 years ago
Favourite Story and Author

Absolutely loved this story. Will search for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

And so they traveled on, for days and perhaps weeks, until they were killed, either by whites who objected to the “Indian lover and his dirty squaw”, or by Indians who objected to the “traitor and her English spy”.

It was for the best, given that when his powder and shot ran out—and it wouldn't last too much longer— he would no longer be able to hunt. She would be little help, able only to gather berries and roots until late fall, and not having been trained to hunt herself. A quick violent death is probably more merciful than malnutrition followed by starvation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous