Quite The Swordsman

Story Info
Paul Burchill and Kristal celebrate their win.
2.2k words
4
10.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe.

This and all of the other stories we write are for entertainment purposes only. If you do not like what we choose to write about, Literotica offers many other stories for you to read instead.

******

On the March 17, 2006 edition of Smackdown, Smackdown's newest broadcast partner, Kristal Marshall is stretching in the backstage area in preparation for her mixed tag team match with Paul Burchill against William Regal and Jillian Hall. As she finishes up her stretching, the manager of MNM, Melina approaches her, and frowns, "Just what do you think you're doing?"

Kristal looks up with a smile as she lowers her leg from the piece of equipment backstage "Oh hey Melina...I'm just stretching for my match with Paul against Jillian and William Regal" Kristal replies as she places her hands on her hips.

Melina flips her hair back with her left hand and laughs, "Oh really? Is that all you're doing?" Melina then glares at Kristal as Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro appear behind her. "Let me tell you something, Kristal... I'm the most dominate diva on Smackdown... and in the WWE... if you're even thinking about trying to steal my spotlight... we'll take you out." Melina smirks.

Kristal puts her hands up as she steps back slightly. Kristal shakes her head "Ohh...I'm not trying to cause problems at all..." Kristal, the conservative SmackDown Correspondent replies, intimidated a bit by Melina's boys Nitro and Mercury.

"You better not... or else you'll end up like Michelle and Christy..." Melina laughs as does Mercury and Nitro, until Paul Burchill, Smackdown's resident pirate, appears behind Kristal.

"Is there a problem here?" He asks in a cool tone of voice as his eyes shift from Melina, to Nitro to Mercury and back to Melina again.

Nitro point at him and laughs, "Hey look, it's Long John Silver."

Kristal glances over her shoulder at Burchill and smiles slightly, before she looks back at Melina and folds her arms over her chest as she glares at Melina. Kristal nods her head "Yeah...yeah there is a problem..."

Melina looks up and down at Burchill's outfit and laughs, "Oh my god... what the hell are you wearing?"

Joey nods, "Yeah man... you look like something that escaped from the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney Land."

"Hey, say Arrrgh Matty," Nitro adds as neither he nor Melina and Mercury notice that Burchill is withdrawing his sword and holds it in a threatening manner a he points it at them.

"I don't like problems..." Burchill says, keeping his tone of voice cool and relaxed. Melina and MNM stop laughing as they look at the sword.

"Ummm guys... we got to do a photo shoot..." Melina says quickly before they quickly turn around and leave. Burchill smiles as he watching them runaway before he puts his sword away.

Kristal unfolds her hands from her chest and places them on her slender hips. She looks over her shoulder at Burchill and smiles "Hmmm...I see you are quite the swordsmen..." Kristal says as she eyes slowly wander down to the crotch of Burchill's pants, she bites down on her bottom lip and gives a sly smirk in Burchill's direction.

Later that night...

Burchill and Kristal have just walked through the curtain after picking up the win over Regal and Jillian. "That was quite a satisfying conquest," Burchill says as he makes light conversation with Kristal as they walk through the backstage area.

Kristal nods her head with a smile "Yeah!" She says excitedly "I'm so glad we won..." Kristal stops walking and turns to Burchill "I want to...thank you though for watching my back out there."

Burchill smiles as he looks down at Kristal, "It was nothing... It was my pleasure to make sure a fine ebony beauty like yourself did not suffer any unwanted physical advantage from our adversaries."

Kristal smiles as she once again glances down at the crotch of Paul Burchill. Kristal licks her lips as she looks up into Burchill's eyes "So...Paul...do you know how to...handle your sword well?" Kristal asks in a soft, yet seductive voice as she places her hand against the crotch of his pants.

Burchill looks down at Kristal's hand as she presses lightly against his crotch then he looks up into Kristal's lovely dark colored eyes. "I am... as you said earlier... quite the swordsmen..." Burchill replies with a smile as he raises a hand to slide his fingers gently against her cheek.

Kristal smirks "Really...you wanna prove it?" Kristal asks as she raises one eyebrow.

Burchill chuckles slightly, "Obviously... you are not familiar with my reputation beyond the ring."

Kristal smiles a bit as she removes her hand from Burchill's cock "Reputation...beyond the ring?" Kristal asks with a smirk, she then nods her head "I'd...love to find out"

"Then come with me my dear..." Burchill smiles as Kristal slides her arm around his, The pair of them make their way to Burchill's dressing room where Burchill pushes the door open and motions with his left hand, "Ladies first..." He says as he bows his head slightly in a gentleman like manner.

Kristal smiles and nods her head at Burchill "Why thank you.." Kristal says with a soft laugh as she enters Burchill's dressing room.

Burchill enters the locker room a moment later and he closes the door. He takes a moment to lock the door before he lays his sword and hat on a nearby table as he looks at Kristal out of the corner of his eye. Burchill then turns to fully look at her, "You are quite lovely my dear..." He says as he approaches her.

Kristal smiles and blushes "Oh...thank you, Paul" Kristal replies as she slides her right hand through her dark hair. Kristal watches Burchill approach her until he's standing face to face with the SmackDown Correspondent. Kristal smiles up at him as she reaches over her slender shoulder and unclasps her green and black top. Burchill takes hold of her top and slides it off her body slowly. His eyes for a moment move to look down at her lovely chest before he puts a hand underneath her chin. Burchill lowers his head and softly kisses her lips while pressing his hand against her flat stomach. Kristal's soft lips press up against Burchill's lips as she deepens the kiss, sliding her tongue into Burchill's mouth. Kristal places her hands gently on Burchill's waist and moves them down to Burchill's pants; she begins to untie them as Burchill pushes down her black mini-skirt.

Burchill breaks the deep kiss he's experiencing with Kristal and smiles at her. "You seem quite eager to put me to the test..." He says with a smirk as he pushes her black mini-skirt all the way down to her feet.

Kristal smiles as she steps out of her mini-skirt and gets down onto her knees in front of Burchill. Kristal looks up at Burchill as she starts to lower his pants "Well...it's not everyday that you get to be with swash-buckling pirate."

Burchill laughs slightly, "That is very true... and it's not every day for myself to be in the presence of a dark skinned beauty such as yourself..." Burchill smiles as Kristal lowers his pants far enough for his eleven inch long cock to become free of it's fabric prison.

Kristal eyes widen as she sees Burchill's nicely sized cock hanging between his legs. Kristal licks her soft lips "Mmm...you are packing a big sword..." Kristal says with a slight laugh as she takes a hold of Burchill's cock. Kristal instantly leans her head into Burchill's cock and flicks the head of his cock with her tongue and she starts to stroke his shaft with her smooth hands.

Burchill moves a hand through Kristal's black hair as he moans slightly, "Thank you my dear..." Burchill says as closes his eyes slowly his eyes. Kristal slowly circles her tongue around the head of Burchill's cock as she moves her hands up Burchill's thick, strong shaft. Kristal opens her sweet, warm mouth and pushes Burchill's cock into her mouth. Kristal wraps her soft lips around his cock and starts to slowly move her head up and down on Burchill's cock as she begins to slowly suck his cock.

"Mmmmmm.... that is... quite impressive..." Burchill moans as he continues to move his hand through Kristal's hair. He tilts his head back for a moment before he opens his eyes and looks down at her to watch her bob her head at a teasingly slow pace on his dick. Kristal starts to lap her tongue and saliva around Burchill's cock as she begins to bob her head quicker on his shaft. Kristal moans softly around Burchill's cock as she accepts more of his sword-like cock into her warm, sensual mouth.

"Ahhhh... my dear... I thought... I was... the one that was to be tested here..." Burchill laughs slightly as he again lets out a few more moans of pleasure. He looks down at her and locks eyes with Kristal when she looks up at him at just about the same moment.

Kristal slowly lifts her head from Burchill's cock and gently pats her tongue against the head of his cock a few times before she pulls her head completely away from his cock that is seeping in her warm saliva. Kristal smiles up at Burchill and shrugs "I had to get you warmed up..."

Burchill chuckles lightly, "You have succeeded my dear..." Burchill takes her hand and helps Kristal stand up so he can sweep her off her feet and into his arms. He steps out of his pants before he carries her over to a leather couch where he then lays her on it. Taking a moment to kiss her soft lips, Burchill removes Kristal's black panties and spreads her legs apart in order to guide his cock into her waiting pussy.

Kristal bites her bottom lip as she feels Burchill's cock thrust into her tight pussy "Ohhhh...Paul..." Kristal moans before she wraps her smooth, ebony legs around Burchill's waist as he begins to thrust into her warm, black cunt.

Burchill thrusts his cock in and out of Kristal's warm tight pussy as he interlocks the fingers of his right hand with Kristal's fingers of her right hand. "Ahhhh... you... are quite... a prize Kristal..." Burchill grunts slightly as his long hair hangs down over his face and brushes against Kristal's beautiful face.

Kristal closes her eyes as she tilts her head back, resting her head on the arm of the leather couch. Kristal begins to push back against Burchill's cock as she grinds her warm pussy shapely against his cock "Ohhh...awww... Paul" The conservative Kristal Marshall moans in pleasure. Burchill closes his eyes for a moment as he slides a hand around Kristal's lovely waist and in a flash; he turns both himself and Kristal over. Now underneath the conservative broadcaster, Burchill keeps his right hand interlock with Krista's hand and uses his free hand to push and pull her back and forth on his cock. Kristal moans as she leans up, so she is now sitting up on his cock. Kristal places her left hand down on Burchill's chest as she starts to slowly rock back and forth on Burchill's cock as she gently bounces up and down on his stiff member.

"Ahhhh.... mmmm....you seem... to be... enjoying yourself... Ms. Marshall..." Burchill moans as he slides his left hand up to Kristal's chest and then up to her face to caress her left cheek. When he begins to push up into her pussy, Burchill slides his finger against her lips.

Kristal presses her warm tongue against Burchill's finger and begins to gently caress Burchill's finger with her tongue. Kristal lets out a soft moan as she slams down hard onto Burchill's cock and starts to cum on his cock "Awwww...."

Burchill continues to thrust up into her Kristal's pussy after it tightens around his shaft tightly. He clenches his teeth slightly as he starts to cum inside of Kristal's warm pussy. "Uhhhhhh.... ahhh..." Burchill moans as he slides his hand behind Kristal's head to pull her down so he can kiss her lips once more.

Kristal softly kisses Burchill back and then lifts her head up, breaking the kiss, as places her hands down on Burchill's chest. She smiles down at him as she sits back up on his cock. Kristal nods with an impressed smile "You do handle your sword well.." Kristal says with a soft laugh as she gently lifts herself off of Burchill's cock.

"Why thank you my dear... you were quite a conquest yourself..." Burchill smiles as he sits up slightly on the couch.

Kristal walks over to the table and picks up Burchill's sword and holds it up into the air. Kristal looks up at the tip of the sword and licks her lips. Kristal looks back Burchill and smirks "Well...you are quite the swordsmen..."

"And I see you can handle a sword quite well yourself," Burchill smiles as he gets up from the couch. He walks over to Kristal and places his hand on top of her hand that she has wrapped around the handle of the sword's handle. "I look forward... to showing you more of my swordsmanship in the future."

-END-