The Cellar Door

Poem Info
4 words
4.44
6.9k
1
6
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rybka
Rybka
1 Followers

Rybka
Rybka
1 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
PRESERVING FOR POSTERITY

and survival for the family. TK U MLJ LV NV

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 16 years ago
██

This poem was selected from Lit's archive of over 40,000 poems for inclusion in today's Archival Review.<br>

<br>

<br>

<br>

════════════════

LeBrozLeBrozabout 17 years ago
~~

Of endings here you speak; a poignant sadness envelops.

duddle146duddle146about 17 years ago
Wintry.

Of all the Seasons of our lives, Winter holds the most possibility for loss and heartbreak. When you are in the winter of your life ~ you discover ~ old age is not for sissies. Every one needs to stock a root cellar in old age. The first necessary staple ~ courage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Winter of LIFE

Don't listen to that last person who commented. Your poem makes it clear that you're talking about the winter of one's life (i.e. when a person is at the end of his lifetime), and not about the earth's seasons.

I like this poem, even though it's a bit sad. It's a small and tidy package, written as concisely as it is.

Show More