The Show Ch. 01

Story Info
A guy finds himself in a live TV show with celebrities.
6k words
4.52
138.3k
69

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers

I rolled over in bed and groaned. My head throbbed, and pounded. Hangovers are the worst, I need to stop drinking with my friends. I rolled onto my back and rubbed my eyes. I lay there staring at the ceiling trying to remember what happened last night. My head hurt something terrible.

I blinked and sat up a bit. I looked around and couldn't recognize my surroundings. I wasn't at home, and I didn't remember going home with anyone. But then again, I couldn't remember anything about last night. Man, underage drinking should be illegal; oh, yeah.

I sat up further in bed and winced at the pain in my head. Again I looked around, I was not in a girl's room. There were heavy metal posters on the wall and guitar equipment lay in the corner. Oh, God. What did I do last night?

I swallowed and threw the covers off, I found myself relieved that I still had all my clothes on. I wore a pair of blue jeans and a black T-shirt with smart ass writing on it.

The TV suddenly turned on and spoke to me. "Goodmorning sleepy head." It was a woman, who seemed somewhat familiar and it took me a moment to figured out that it was that lady who played Carol Brady from the Brady Bunch.

"It's about time you woke up. You're going to be late to class." she said.

"Excuse me?" I asked, I wave my hand in front of the TV. I swear she was looking right at me.

"Stop that! I can see you." She motioned to the top of the TV where a tiny little camera was perched. "The world can see you."

I didn't reply.

What's-her-name threw her arms in exasperation. "Bloody hell, I knew you drank too much. Fine let me explain it again." She took a deep breath and began. "You are in a new world now, as you may have already been able to tell. You're on your very own TV show. There are cameras hidden everywhere in this world we have built for you, and everybody in it are actors, some of which you'll recognize."

"You're saying I'm in a Truman Show?" I asked regarding the Jim Carey movie.

She nodded. "In a matter of speaking, I guess but this show is much different, it's racy and sexy and funny and action packed and exciting."

I blinked. "Uh, have you guys met me? I ain't exactly the best looking dude out there. I can't make great TV."

"Yes you can. Don't you get it? You have Hollywood around you, the actor all have scripts except you. The audience will love the complete realness that you bring to all this storyline. Believe me when I tell you that you're going to love the story." The TV explained.

"Uh, what am I supposed to do now?"

"First let me explain the way things work. This house you're in now is your ‘family's' house. You are now standing in your room, use whatever is in there however you want. There is a full wardrobe in the closet for you ranging from everyday attire to formal wear. Now even though everyone but you is an actor, please don't react like a goofball. Anything they do to you or with you, just go with it. Just like real-life, act like you would if the given situation were happening in everyday life. Simple right?"

"I guess." I paused. "What am I suppose to do?"

"Get dressed and go to school. Have fun." The TV clicked off.

I looked around again, taking all this make believe shit in. This was some kind of joke or something. Or better yet maybe I'm dreaming and my alarm clock will wake me any minute. I moved to the closet and looked through the clothes. I found a clean pair of jeans and a red racing T-shirt and went down stairs.

I could smell eggs and toast from the hallway and I looked around and followed my nose to the kitchen. A woman was standing at the stove scrambling egg. She was wearing a white blouse and business slacks. She turned to me when she heard me.

She smiled. "Hi honey. Breakfast will be ready in a second sit down." It was Jennifer Aniston! They got Jennifer Aniston to be my Mom in this show. What the hell? I did my best to hide my reaction but if my day was going to be full of this surprise celebrity stars, I don't think I would be able to keep my mouth shut.

I sat at the table and Jennifer set a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me. I wasn't too hungry as my head still pounded from my hangover.

"Eat up, dear and I'll drive you to school." Jennifer said.

"Uh, ok." I did my best I could with the eggs and after I had ate most of them I began to fell a lot better. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that they slipped me a pill of something. How the hell did I get myself into this?

Anyway Jennifer drove me to school and I got a little tour of the neighborhood along the way. It was like I was driving around in Pleasantville. Everybody was acting like a 1950's movie remake. There were stores like "Candy Shop." and "Grocery Store." They could have been a bit more realistic and put names somewhere, like "Vons".

The school looked good though. It was a big building with a set of bungalows to either side, which were probably side classes, like music and drama and whatnot. The front of the school had a large courtyard like setting with a fountain in the center walk. There were benches and table everywhere and people all over the place. I figured that there were probably a lot of extras and the real actors like Jennifer would be main characters. I'm pretty smart even coming off a hangover and waking up in fantasy-land.

Jennifer pulled to a stop behind a school bus and let me out. "Have a good day."

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'll try."

I shut the door and she pulled away. I turned toward the school and patted my pockets. I felt a piece of paper in my back pocket and pulled it out. It was a schedule of classes, my that's lucky. My first class was bio and I headed toward the building to try and find the room. I passed by a bunch of people hanging around the tables and none of them seemed to notice me. Boy this was exciting.

"Jake!" A voice yelled from behind me.

I turned and saw a girl running toward me with two backpacks, slung over her shoulders. I recognized her instantly, it was Sarah Michelle Geller. She wore a V-neck top and hip-hugger jeans, her long brown hair flowed behind her as she ran toward me. I felt my breath pause a minute. This was unreal now, I began to wonder what they had in store for me.

Sarah dropped the backpacks as she reached me. She jumped and wrapped her legs and arms around me and kissed me firmly on the lips. I froze my eyes going wide. I felt her grinding herself against me and I became aware of her breasts pressing against my chest.

She paused and let me go. "What's wrong, why are you so tense?" She asked looking genuinely concerned. "Did I do something wrong? You're not mad at me are you?"

I blinked. "What no? Why would I? No, I just have uh, first day jitters that's all." Which was true in more ways than one. "What was the kiss for? I mean you're…never mind." I couldn't figure out why Sarah Michelle Geller had just kissed me and ground her ‘parts' onto me. She didn't know me I didn't know her. Then I remembered that this was all a big TV show and she was just acting. Well if I got to kiss hot chicks like her more often maybe I'd stick with this thing.

"What I can't kiss my boyfriend?" She asked pressing herself against me again.

Boyfriend? Oh hell yeah! They knew exactly how to get me on board didn't they.

I smiled. "You can. But be careful with me. Too much to drink last night. My head's a little fuzzy."

"Aww poor baby." She kissed me again, this time I kissed her back. I felt her tongue snake into my mouth and she moaned softly. How far was she suppose to go? The TV told me to go with whatever the other actors did, but I didn't want to cross the line with anybody and get yelled at. I figured sucking her tongue a bit would be ok, after all she put it in my mouth first. I put my arms around her and pulled her tightly to me. She moaned again as the school bell rang.

She broke the kiss. "We got to get to class." She turned and bent over and picked up the two backpacks. I smiled as her ass went into the air. I was beginning to like this TV show.

She handed me a backpack. "Here you left it at my place Friday."

I smiled, and figured until everything got moving I'd be getting into a lot of convenient situations like this. "Great thanks. What would I do without you?"

"Probably fail your classes and masturbate a lot." she said laughing.

"Fail maybe. Masturbate more? I don't think that's possible." I grinned at my own humor.

Sarah gasped and slapped my arm. "Why are you doing that? I should be more than enough to keep you satisfied."

"Hey, I didn't say you weren't enough. I have nads of power and steel." I said. "They must be used all the time to stay strong." I flexed my arm.

Sarah laughed and we walked into the school building. I paused at the first three way intersection. Sarah tugged on my arm. "Come on, Bio's this way." So we went to Bio.

I had to really try not to drool in class as some more students walked in. I recognized a lot of actors, not by name but I saw that guy from Dawson's Creek and a couple chicks from the OC. I turned to Sarah whose assigned seat apparently was meant to be nearly on the other side of the room from me.

No one sat next to me until I saw yet another girl walk in. Eliza Dushku I recognized from my many times of dreaming about her. I was speechless as she came in and sat in the chair next to me. We sat in pairs at science tables, and the teacher stood behind a bigger version of ours at the front of the class. The teacher himself I didn't recognize so I figured that he was a stage actor of some kind, or he might have been a regular teacher, who could tell.

I stole casual glances at Eliza who wore a black top and black leather pants. She looked like she was in yet another bad girl role. Which was fine with me, I like the bad girl thing. The teacher took role and then explained what was expected of us in the class. Eliza quickly began to look bored and she leaned back against the table behind us. I against found myself eying her body as it was now better displayed to me.

I don't remember what else happened in class because I found myself daydreaming about Eliza and Sarah together playing with my meat puppet.

When the bell rang I sprang back into the now. I saw everyone beginning to leave and I took out my schedule again trying to get rid of the boner that now overtook my pants. I had P.E. next, and I groaned. I hated P.E. but whatever the writers wanted.

Sarah wrapped her arms around me from behind and I noticed Eliza watching from the doorway. When Sarah kissed my ear she rolled her eyes and walked out.

That was weird.

"You should head to P.E. now." Sarah said.

"I will but I need to lose something first." I said.

"I saw you daydreaming over here. What do you need to lose?" She asked.

"I'd rather not say." I said.

Sarah moved around in front of me and sat in my lap. She must have felt my excitement because she smiled, and ground herself into me. I felt my toll swell and I grabbed her hips.

Too be honest I was really scared how this was going so far. I was afraid of going to far into something that I wasn't supposed to. I mean if there was supposed to be sexy romantic sides to this show, how far would Sarah or any other actor take it? They surely weren't actually going to go all the way with some nobody like me for a stupid show, and I wouldn't know how to fake a scene like that, there wasn't a director to say "CUT!" the cameras were go twenty-four seven.

I looked at Sarah. "We have to get to class." I gently lifted her from my lap and set her down.

She looked at me with a concerned look. "Something wrong?"

I smiled weakly. "No, I just have some things on my mind. I'm sorry; I'll make it up to you." I got up and we went our separate ways to class.

I headed toward the men's locker room, and I got there as the bell was ringing. There still were a lot of guys still changing into PE garb and I strolled up and down the lanes looking for my locker, when it occurred to me that I didn't know which one was mine.

Someone tapped me on my back. "Hey Jake, where are you going man?"

I turned to see a tall good-looking guy talking to me. It was that guy from Buffy, who played Xander. He was motioning back toward the lockers behind him.

"Locker's back this way." He lead me down the proper aisle and I saw a locker with a note sticking to it.

The note of course had my locker combination on it. I opened my locker and saw a set of PE clothes folded inside. I began changing while the guy, I think his name was Nick something, was talking.

"Man I was at wild party last night. You should have seen the girls at this thing man. They were totally smoking hot. I'm telling you, you would have gotten some major action." He said leaning against the lockers while I changed.

"Yeah? You get anything?" I asked him.

He scoffed. "Of course, I met this girl name Heather, man it was on. She was uh, about this high, and uh, she had blonde hair, yeah I remember the hair."

"Nothing huh?" I said, smiling.

He shook his head. "Yeah nothing. But I got to look. You would have had a good time though."

"Yeah, Sarah probably would have been happy with me, having a good time." I said.

"Only if you told her."

"That's classy." I finished changing and shut my locker with my regular clothes in it. Me and Nick made small talk while we walked out into the courtyard where the classes were lining up for roll. I figured that Nick was supposed to be a friend of mine, see how you can put two and two together?

"Whoa head's up Eliza at ten o'clock." Nick said spinning away from me.

Eliza strolled up to me shaking her hips and smiling slightly. I eyed her and remembered a few of my fantasies. I smiled to myself and turned back toward Nick who was nearly on the other side of the courtyard.

I turned back to Eliza as she came up to me. "Should I be afraid?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No, not until I get my hands on you." She smiled slightly. She stepped closer and pressed herself against me, before I knew what was happening she had her lips pressed against mine and I felt her tongue push its way into my mouth. Man she tasted good.

I shook her away. "Hey! Stop what's wrong with you?"

Eliza shrugged. "You don't like girls?"

"What? I have a girlfriend, who the hell do you think you are?" I spat. Sometime my moral compass gets in the way of things. I really need to learn to lighten up, it's only a show after all. Plus I was getting kissed a lot, perks of the job and such.

"Oh right, I forgot about her. Sarah, what a joke. When are you going to ditch that sleaze and take a real woman?" Eliza asked.

"There's nothing wrong with Sarah, she's very attractive and she's nuts about me." I think.

Eliza ran a hand up her body and twirled her finger over her breast lightly. "Yeah, but does she want your nuts?" She asked. "Come on Jake give in. I'm going to get you eventually, besides," She turned away and bent over slightly. She looked back at me and ran a hand over her ass. "Wouldn't you like to stick it in here? Slide your hard thick cock inside me, and fuck me." She said softly.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of something to say. But I could only imagine fucking Eliza. I could picture her moaning and writhing on my cock. It wasn't going to happen even if I agreed to her proposal so I looked at her.

"Go away, Eliza." I turned and headed for where my class was getting ready to take roll.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the P.E. instructor was Kate Beckinsale. Did these people read my mind or what? They had all these hot celebrities that I loved working in this thing. And to top it all off, they seemed to be incorporating a lot of sex into the storyline. Again I began to wonder how far they'd take it if I pushed.

I noticed that Kate smiled at me, in a more than hidden meaning as she passed me by saying my name for role. I also noticed her tight ass as she walked by. She gave it a little shake as I looked, although I may have imagined it.

Anyway while we were out playing football, Nick came up too me.

"Hey what did Eliza want?" He asked eagerly.

I shook my head. "I don't really know. She's taunting me, I think she wants me and Sarah to break up."

"Why? She's never had any interest in you. She's was always with the metal heads and Goths." He said.

"I don't know maybe she's jealous that she wants me and she can't have me." I said.

Nick sighed. "I wish I could be you for a day man. Chicks love you, I don't know how you do it. Hey maybe you should teach a class."

I looked at him. "What good would that do? You won't even say hi to a girl man."

"That's not true."

I smiled. "No?"

Suddenly I ran into someone. I was so busy talking to Nick that I didn't see Kate standing there watching the others play football. We fell to the ground and somehow I ended up on top of her. I could feel her body under mine and I froze for a second longer than I had to. Nick was there helping me up and I helped Kate get up.

"I'm so sorry, Ms. Beckinsale. I was busy talking, and I didn't see you." I stammered.

She smiled and dusted herself off. "Don't worry about it." She said. "You know maybe you should play with the rest and not just hanging with your friends."

I nodded. "Right. I'm sorry."

Nick and I darted onto the football field and joined the game. I became a wide receiver and it turned out Eliza was the one who had to block me. When the ball was snapped I took off running. Eliza kept up with me as I took off down the field. I turned back toward the quarterback and saw him looking toward me. I darted to the right quickly and Eliza slipped a little. The ball was in my hands and just as I turned Eliza plowed into me.

I landed hard on my back Eliza on top of me. Her hair hung over our faces.

She smiled at me. "You gotta do better than that."

"Maybe I just wanted you to feel my stiffy." I smirked.

She grounded her hips into me. "I can't feel anything. Besides all you have to do is ask."

I rolled her off of me and stood. "I don't think so. The way I see it, you want me more than I want you, if I wait long enough you'll be begging for it." I turned and tossed the ball back to the quarterback and we finished the game.

The rest of the day went on without anything interesting happening, which was fine with me, all the storyline was wearing on me for the day. I was eagerly ready for a break from the day.

Unfortunately for me, the writers didn't think the story had gone far enough. On my way out to the front of the campus Sarah came running up next to me. She wrapped her arm around my waist and I smiled gently and put an arm around her shoulder.

"You coming over?" She asked quietly.

I shrugged, "I don't know. I'm bushed it's been a weird day."

She squeezed me tighter. "Oh that's a shame. How about you come over anyway and I'll ease some of the tension out of your muscles?" She bit my shoulder gently as we walked.

Ok, I guess I had to go to her house. Fine, whatever they wanted.

I stopped and turned to her. I smiled weakly. "Alright, let's go. But you promise a massage?"

She giggled, "I promise more than that."

She pulled me toward the parking lot where I took note again of all the people they got to be actors in this big story. I wondered if anyone else around was like me and they were revolving a different story around them.

We passed a group of girls all dressed up as cheerleaders. I guess they were the cheerleading squad getting ready for practice. I also was surprised to see that the girl in front of the group was none other than Britney Spears. I found myself staring at her as we walked by.

Sarah elbowed me. "What are you looking at?" She growled.

I chuckled softly. "Is that?" I pointed and then smiled. "Man this is getting great. I'm going to go say hi." I started toward the cheerleaders but Sarah grabbed my arm and held me back.

musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers
12