The Horseman Ch. 01

Story Info
New ranch hand gets friendly with boss's daughter.
2.6k words
4.33
36.4k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dwise80
dwise80
4 Followers

I woke up to the sound of birds and a loud whinny from one of our horses. I opened my eyes slowly as usual. I like to take in the decorations in my room slowly. I had carefully chosen all of my furniture and antique trinkets and decorations myself. I had lovely cherry wood furniture in my boudoir. The bed was a queen-sized set with very heavy solid head and footboard. . The headboard had a bookshelf in the center and carved bedposts on each side that one could easily be tied to with no worry about shaking the bed. I collect candles and candle holders too, so I had a wide selection of both. I placed candles all over my room including the wooden hanging candelabra which held 2 dozen candles all on it's own. I smoothed my nightgown and stood up to see what I could about the horse noises. The large window was on the side of my room and that portion of the wall was rounded so that I put a violet cotton boucle covered papasan chair in the middle of it. As I sat and looked out the window I saw a man with one of the chestnuts, Lady. She was mine. I had chosen her especially because of her beautiful blond mane.

Lady looked a little out of sorts, and no wondering why. I didn't recognize him either. I opened my window a little bit and heard my father's familiar tenor voice. I seemed to remember hearing him say that there was going to be a new horseman. I suppose this was him. He was touted to be very skilled with horses, and now looking at him I wondered what else he might be skilled at doing. He looked to be about 4 inches or so shorter than my father who was a burly 6'2" tall. He was wearing a black tee shirt rolled up at the sleeves and very nicely fitting faded denim jeans. I could see that he had a medium sort of build and was hoping that he was well muscled under his clothing. Most horsemen are in good physical shape, it is part of the requirement in order to be able to handle the horses properly. I thought that I should go to get a closer look at this sandy brown haired newcomer to our ranch.

I stood and stretched my arms up over my head took a deep breath and went over to the mirror. I had on a white cotton nightgown that looked to be an extra-long poet's blouse. It had ruffles at the sleeves and around the neckline. The front had a very deep plunge that ended 4 inches below my cleavage and tied at just about the same level as my pink sensitive nipples. I had inherited my bust line from my very well endowed grandmother. She very proudly told me one day that she measured 36 FF and had a 25" waist and 39" hips when she married my grandfather. It is no surprise to me then that being 23 years old now, I measure the same thing as she did then. My very generous breasts are so nicely shaped that they barely need any support at all. A good thing too because I am well aware that they weigh enough to make my back hurt when I slouch. I now am standing in front of my oval beveled mirror which is much taller than I. As I undo the bow at my breasts I anticipate the cotton falling loosely from my nipples. They always perk up like hard blackberry candies and almost as big around too as soon as the cotton falls away and the next breeze comes across them. It is a delicious feeling I love playing with my breasts and tweaking my nipples. I am a very sexual person and it doesn't take much to get me going. All I had to do was see the new guy and begin to wonder about his nicely toned body.

I finally relented and got dressed. I had to go find out more about this man leading my horse and had to wait for other satisfaction to come later. I put on my matching silk panties and bra. They were a soft pink colour and held my breasts in the right place allowing enough movement so that I almost always had stiff nipples. I think it added the right touch to my outfits I chose. Usually something that enhanced my looks. I had long reddish brown hair that I could easily sit on, and it was curly at the ends. I liked wearing dresses and skirts. So I made sure they either buttoned down or had a scoop-neck blouse. I chose a dusty pink skirt with a handkerchief hemline that showed off my shapely legs. The blouse I wore was a white silk low-necked one with a ruffle at the neck. I was going to wait for breakfast so I could be sure I didn't miss the new man. I bounded down the staircase holding onto my enormous boobs and went out the door to the back where the stable and corral were.

I saw my father there and gave him a kiss on the cheek before asking about our newest member to the ranch staff. "Hi sweetheart, did you come out to meet our newest staff member? Remember I told you he'd be helping you train on Lady."

"Yes, Daddy, I heard her whinny before and decided to come out. What is his name anyhow?"

"His name is James." My father said then called him over to us. "James, come over and meet my daughter, Leeanna. " James walked over and reached out his hand to me saying "Very nice to meet you Leeanna. I hope we will work well together training you and Lady." "I'm sure we will" I said " we can even begin this morning."

James and I agreed that starting now would be a great use of time. I took Lady's reins and led her into the stable so that I could put her saddle on her and James followed me. James was quietly watching me put the gear on my horse, and complimented me on how easily it seemed to be for me. He walked around talking to me about what he had in mind for today. I listened, of course, but had my eyes on his body. I finally had my chance to find out if he was as muscular as I thought he should be for someone in his profession. His tee shirt was taut around his upper arms, just enough to conform to the outline of his well-toned arms. His blue jeans fit him very well also. They were just snug enough to be able to see that he had a great ass, and the outline of his dick gave my imagination a run for it's money. I could see that if he ended up with a hard-on he'd have a difficult time keeping himself contained inside his pants. I tried to settle myself down a little bit, getting horny right now would make the ride on Lady hard.

I looked up and came face to face with James's deep blue eyes he had been watching me as I was staring at what was now a great enormous bulge in the front of his pants. "Leeanna, can I help you with something maybe?" James said as he walked up to me and lifted my chin so that I was looking right at him. I began to stammer, I had never been caught like that before. I was so entranced by the enormity of what I was hoping would be my prize, that I didn't realize he had not just noticed, but was enjoying my rapt gaze on his dick. James looked at me and gently slid his hand across my cheek and into my hair, then stopped at the back of my neck and pulled me into him for a kiss. He put his other hand at the small of my back and held me close and then kissed me. His lips were soft and his tongue searched for mine. He knew how to kiss a woman. I knew he was horny from seeing his hard dick in his jeans, and I was right there with him. My nipples were hard as diamonds, and I was going to need to change my panties when I got back into the house.

When he pulled back he almost looked sorry. "I hope that was ok to kiss you." James said. "Your attention to the contours of my pants had me in a bind and I could not resist your mouth. I love your mouth...the way it looks is so very sexy."

"If we are going to get any work done with my horse we better stop now, or I won't be able to stop myself." I replied.

"That might not be a bad thing, but we should be productive at least a little bit on the first day."

"Well, how about if we just take a ride and have a little break in the middle before we come back?"

"I don't know if I can maintain my self control, Leeanna, if we do that but I'm willing to find out if you are." James replied.

"I was the one who suggested it, James, do you really think I didn't consider that?"

"Well, lets go then, and I'll try to resist but no promises."

"James I know we just met, but if you don't resist I'll be more pleased than if you do. I'm not sorry that you caught me looking at the package in your jeans. I am curious to find out if your dick is as big as it looks like it is."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, my dear." Was the only thing James would say after that. We got on our horses and off we rode to the far end of the ranch and finally stopped in the meadow to take a break. I got off of Lady and James dismounted from the horse he was on, and walked slowly up to me. He wrapped his arms around me like he did before and kissed me deeply. I knew right away that he had the power to make me melt. We sat on the soft grass and were kissing, our tongues entwined, for a very long time before he moved to my breasts. He pulled away from me just a little and put his hands in my blouse and lifted my boobs from my blouse to rest on the soft silk fabric that enclosed them. He lowered his head and sucked my right nipple into his warm waiting mouth. He spent a long time lingering on my intensely sensitive nipples. Going from one to the other sucking them into his mouth, teasing them and tweaking them with his fingertips. He was in no hurry to move from them to any other area of my body, and that was fine with me. I was on the brink of an incredible orgasm; he was making me cum only from playing with my heavy breasts, and rock hard nipples. "ooooohhhh my god! I'm cummmmming.....don't stop, oh my god don't stop!"

Breathless and still shaking I lay in his strong arms for a couple of minutes recovering before playing more. I sat up a little bit and began to untuck his shirt and lift it up over his head to take it off. James was willing to just let me with out uttering a word. I was pleasantly surprised by a well-muscled chest. He also had just enough hair on his chest for me to want to play with it....and the trail down into his jeans where my prize was awaiting me. I wanted to find out how sensitive his nipples were, I figure it is fair play. I lowered my head to his chest and flickered my tongue across his nipples, giving him the same treatment he gave me. I first took one in my mouth and sucked and played with it. All the while I was tweaking the other with my fingertips. He was breathing faster but that and a smile was the only clue that he was enjoying the treatment.

I started to kiss my way down the sandy brown trail of hair that led into his jeans. I noticed that he was straining at the waistline his enormous dick was not happy in it's constraints. He would have to deal with just a little bit more anticipation, though. I was massaging him through his jeans with my hand, and when I leaned my head over I heard him gently breath in. When I started to nibble him I felt his back tense, but I wasn't ready to release his binds just yet. My ministrations were as much fun for me to give as what it seems they were to receive. He had his hands in my hair playing with it and making sure my mouth didn't move too far. I reached up and undid his button, and put my teeth around the zipper and pulled it down very slowly. I looked up and the rapt attention he was giving me told me all I needed to know. His rock hard cock was now able to show itself. I had a hard time waiting so long, but this time anticipation was very sweet. The almost purple head was popping out of the top of his sexy black underwear. He probably measured about 7 or 8 inches long and I was not going to be able to get my fist around him very easily.

I lifted the waistband of his jockeys and pulled them down to just under his balls. It was a beautiful sight, his hard dick and balls being held up just a little bit by the waistband of the jockeys he was wearing. I moved them all the way down, and scooped up James's balls in my hands and sucked one into my mouth. Pulling gently and then let it pop out so I could do the same thing to the other one. Gently I licked and sucked on his balls then sucked on the tender sensitive area right below them. I was in heaven, James was a gorgeous man with a huge dick and it was still waiting for me rock hard engorged with blood and now purple with excitement. I couldn't resist any more. I put my hand around his dick and started with the bottom, being careful to avoid the head. I wanted to save it for last. I licked and nibbled my way up and sucked on the underside of his dickhead. I flickered my tongue across it, then the top where a drop of pre-cum was beckoning me. I enveloped him with my mouth and heard his breathing again. His stomach muscles fluttered and his balls tightened. I knew he was about to cum.

"Oh god, you're making me cum. OH...here I cum...." Was all James could say. He shot his load into my waiting mouth and I swallowed as fast as I could. When he was done, I gently licked him clean. I was careful to avoid his dickhead. It was now too much for him if I touched him there. He reached out and lifted me up to him encircling me in his arms. We lay there together for a long time in eachothers arms. He kissed me long and deep most of the time that he held me.

When we finally rode back to the house, it was almost sunset. I was looking forwards to my next lesson. Tomorrow would take a long time to arrive.

dwise80
dwise80
4 Followers