Rapunzel

Story Info
Rapunzel was more than a long-haired blonde
2.6k words
4.21
66k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,519 Followers

With apologies to the Brothers Grimm

***********************************************************

Copyright Oggbashan May 2004

(minor edits November 2009 and 2014 and February 2016)

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

This was written long before the Disney movie Tangled.

**********************************************************

The prince Johann had been hunting wolves. Wolves were a continual threat to the herders of his father's kingdom. He had left his fellow hunters far behind as he galloped after a large wolf. The wolf had run into the edge of a dense wood. Johann began to turn his horse away when it shied at a rabbit and threw him.

Johann was stunned by the fall. When he came to his horse was gone. He didn't know where he was except that he was close to the border of the kingdom. It was dusk and there were no trails nearby. He looked around. A faint light glimmered from deep in the wood. Perhaps he could get help or directions.

Inside the wood the darkness was oppressive. Johann thought of all the dark legends of woodland creatures. He grasped his spear and loosened his sword in its scabbard. Any creature daring to approach him would suffer. The legends were for peasants. As an educated prince he knew better but even so he couldn't help remembering some of the stories his nursemaid had told him at bedtime. Pan was sometimes a woodland creature. A sword would be useless against Pan. A wood-nymph would be welcome. He would treat a nymph with discretion and courtesy. A night with a wood-nymph was supposed to be unforgettable. Wood-nymphs were benign compared with some other woodland dwellers, real or mythical.

The light was still there but high above the forest floor. Faintly Johann heard a woman singing beautifully into the darkness. Johann sensed the edge of a clearing. As his eyes adjusted he was aware of movement. He crouched behind a bush to observe carefully. The song wrapped itself around him like a lover's arms.

An aged crone was shuffling towards the base of a tower. The light came from high on the tower. There was no door visible.

As the crone reached the base of the tower she called out:

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair."

Johann watched in amazement as a long tight plait of blonde hair was thrown from the high window. The crone seized hold of the hair and climbed up the tower.

He crept close to the tower. He looked all around it. There was no opening below the level of the window. On the opposite side, there was a balcony that would face the setting sun.

He heard the voice of Rapunzel and the crone arguing. Even angry Rapunzel's voice was seductive. He must see the owner of such wonderful hair and hear her voice clearly. Why? He didn't know.

Eventually the crone left, climbing down the plaited hair. Johann retreated to the edge of the clearing and settled down to wait for morning. He was woken by the sunrise.

He looked carefully at the tower. It had no possible opening below the window's level. The singing had started again. He couldn't make out the words but the tone conveyed longing and resignation. The song made him wish to relieve the hurt he could hear in the voice. He had to see Rapunzel. He stood beneath the window and called out:

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair."

The song stopped immediately. Nothing else happened. He called out again.

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair."

"Who is there?"

The voice was trembling yet seductive.

"I am called Johann, Prince Johann." He answered.

"I know no Prince Johann," Rapunzel answered.

"Are you a prisoner? Can I help you?" Johann shouted back.

"Yes. I am a prisoner. Can you help me? I don't know. Do you want to risk your life for a woman you don't know?"

"Yes. I would risk my life for a woman I don't know. That is what Princes are supposed to do."

"Then Princes must be very stupid men and have a short life expectancy. You haven't even seen me. I could be ugly."

"You have a beautiful voice and wonderful hair. I don't think you could be ugly. Let me see. I'll try to rescue you, whatever you look like."

Johann thought Rapunzel said "I was right. He is stupid." quietly before she shouted:

"I will let down my hair, Prince Johann. Remember that you asked me to. I did not coerce you or charm you. You can refuse to climb but if you do come it is your free choice. Here it comes."

Rapunzel's plait of hair tumbled from the window and reached to the ground. As Johann reached for it he noticed that it was tightly tied with a strong leather lace every six inches. Perhaps that reinforced it to allow climbing?

As his fingers touched Rapunzel's hair Johann was fascinated by its texture. He had expected strong coarse hair. This hair was soft, silky and fine. It was the female hair of a man's dreams. His hand caressed it before he took a firm grip and began to climb.

As he entered the window Rapunzel had her back turned to him. Her hair was hitched around a strong hook above the window and between the window and her head it was unplaited in a shimmering wave and unstressed. Johann pulled the plait up the wall and through the window, unwinding it from the hook.

"Rapunzel?" he said softly.

"Yes, Prince Johann? I warned you, didn't I?"

Rapunzel turned around. She was beautiful but her look conveyed intense sadness. Her face was that of a woman in her twenties yet Johann had the impression of ages of sorrow and suffering.

"Who are you, Rapunzel?"

"That at least is different," Rapunzel said. "The others asked why I was a prisoner. My answer to them was that I am a prisoner by my own choice. To you I say 'I am Euryale's daughter'."

"I'm sorry, Rapunzel. I have never heard of Euryale. Should I have?"

"It doesn't matter, Johann. Let me check. I have told that I am a prisoner by my own choice, that I am Euryale's daughter and that you are risking your life. I have said all that, haven't I?"

"Yes, Rapunzel, you said all that."

"Good. Now I can enjoy myself. You realise that I haven't had a man up here for years?"

"I'm not surprised. Even with your hair that was a difficult climb."

"So I want a man -- you. You don't object?"

Prince Johann was in no state to object. Rapunzel was wearing a low cut dress. Through the strands of her blonde hair he could see a pair of breasts straining to be free from their confinement.

"No," he said absently, "I don't object."

"Better. Then we strip. You strip me. I strip you."

Rapunzel turned her back to Johann. Her dress was laced at the back. He untied and loosened it. The dress fell to the floor.

Rapunzel turned. Her hands removed his sword and belt and laid it aside. Johann stood still while she removed the rest of his clothes. Rapunzel gathered up her plaited hair into a large bundle and thrust it at him.

"Carry this and follow me," she ordered.

Johann could barely restrain his erection as the masses of hair stroked his naked body. He followed Rapunzel through an archway to her bedchamber. She climbed onto the massive four poster bed. He joined her. She pulled on a cord at the head of the bed. The curtains shut them in together. Her hands reached for his head and pulled his lips to hers. Her insistent tongue entered his mouth, fought his tongue and conquered. Her plaited hair wound around them like a soft rope.

Johann didn't notice as Rapunzel guided her hair to entangle him. When she rolled him to his back and straddled him his arms and legs were softly restrained. Even if he had wanted to, he could not have stopped her as she rose above him before impaling herself on his erection. He gasped as he realised what she had done but the passion of her movements and his instinctive response stopped any protest.

Her lips slid over his chest. Her breasts pressed against him. His face was covered in her wonderful hair. It felt like finest silk yet had a life that silk never has. As she moved her hair on his skin aroused him to a height he had never reached. It couldn't last and soon, too soon, he came into her body and subsided into a passive acceptance of her movements.

She continued to surround and squeeze him and her coils of plaited hair wrapped tighter but still gently caressing. His erection revived. This time he could hold back, wait, match her rhythm and give her back the orgasm she had given him. He did. She moaned a soft sultry 'Yes' as the pleasure enveloped her.

They lay on the bed with Johann still wrapped in Rapunzel's arms and plaited her. Her head rested on his shoulder.

"Would you like my hair to be set free?" she murmured.

"Yes," he answered, not realising what the implications were.

"Then cut the ties," she ordered, passing him a small pair of scissors.

Johann started where the plait ended furthest to her head. He worked carefully, snipping each leather lace without cutting a single hair. As he progressed Rapunzel unplaited and brushed the newly released hair. It spread over Johann like a warm Pacific tide covering hot sand. It slithered over his skin bringing an enhanced sensation to every part of his body. As he cut the last binding Rapunzel shouted:

"Yes! I'm free!" and then her lips crushed against Johann's. He dropped the scissors. They fell from the bed to the floor.

Rapunzel's hair seemed to have come to life. Its silken strands wrapped around the whole of Johann. Rapunzel herself pulled back from his body as if surrender him to her hair. Johann was enjoying the feel of her unfettered hair around him until he realised that his whole body was contained within her hair. Only his head was free. Rapunzel was watching him pityingly as he was drowning in her tresses. His silken prison began to contract subtly. The caressing was still gentle but there was force behind it.

Johann tried to move his right arm. After an inch the hair pulled his arm back to his body and lashed it there. He tried to thrash his legs. The movement was smothered and then made impossible. Even his fingers were held still. Only his head and his naked erection remained unconfined.

The hair began to lap at his chin.

"What...?" he asked.

Rapunzel's face appeared above him.

"Relax, Johann, and enjoy your surrender," she breathed.

Johann might have replied if the tresses hadn't swamped his mouth gagging him silent. They wrapped over his face and around his head, leaving his nose free. He panted through his nose as they tightened around his chest. Faintly he heard the crone's voice.

"Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair."

Johann's hope of release from his bonds vanished as Rapunzel shouted back.

"I can't, mother. My hair is busy."

He heard Rapunzel move away. Even as his eyes were covered he was aware that she had only used a proportion of her hair on him. She still had enough slack to be able to move around the tower. As her footsteps receded he abandoned hope and felt his consciousness receding like a cocooned fly in a spider's web resigned to its fate. Did the fly feel as aroused as I do? he thought as his sexual bondage triggered a useless ejaculation into the air. He slipped into darkness hearing the faint voices of Rapunzel and her mother.

He woke to feel Rapunzel's arms supporting him to a sitting position. She held a cup of water to his lips. He sipped.

"How are you?" she asked.

"Well," he answered. 'I'm not well,' he thought to himself. 'I'm trapped in her hair and at her mercy. What is she? What will happen to me?"

She answered as if she had heard his thoughts.

"You are mine. I told you I am Euryale's daughter. I didn't tell you that she is a Gorgon with snakes instead of hair. My hair is snake-like. I can animate it but it has a will of its own. It needs to feed and human males are its prey. It doesn't need much. A pint of blood every year or so is enough to keep it alive so you will survive it. It took that pint of blood from you last night so you are safe from my hair."

"You will let me go?" Johann asked.

"No. My hair is satisfied. I'm not. I want to make love to you. I have many years of abstinence to redress. I won't wear you out too soon. Three times a day should be enough. It's my mother you have to be afraid of. Her snakes need feeding. They have been living on small mammals in the forest but they prefer human blood. You will meet her shortly. Apart from her hair I'm very like her."

Johann would have screamed. Rapunzel's hair stifled it in his throat. Rapunzel left the room. Johann gazed at the archway. A nude woman with dark writhing hair stepped through it. Her body was a beautiful as Rapunzel's but her hair was black and seething.

Johann's struggles were useless. Rapunzel's hair held him implacably. Euryale straddled him and pushed his erection into herself. Even as her contractions brought his attention he couldn't take his eyes from the snakes that were her hair. The snakes' mouths opened and reached for his body. As they touched his skin his orgasm became irresistible. He ejaculated and scarcely felt the sting as a hundred greedy mouths began biting his flesh. His blood drained away as they sucked. Johann fainted.

He awoke to find Rapunzel riding him. He drifted back into sleep as she climbed off. He woke to the sting of the snakes' mouths. He slept until Rapunzel returned.

Hour after hour, day by day, he was growing weaker. His blood and semen were feeding the Gorgon and her daughter but how long could he survive? They were draining his lifeblood away. Rapunzel's lovemaking was exquisite and almost worth dying to experience. Euryale's passion was as great yet had a skill that Rapunzel didn't have. Between them his life would be blissful if he still had a life left.

Over the next few weeks Johann leaned that there was another entry to the tower, an underground passage that was infested with venomous snakes. They would attack anyone who entered the passage. A human would be unlikely to survive more than a single step inside the passage. Euryale was a demi-goddess and part snake. Most of the snakes left her alone. Those that tried to bite her died instantly. But she didn't like killing her snakes so she used Rapunzel's hair when she could.

Rapunzel could pass through the passage but didn't have Euryale's ability to kill the snakes. The snakes might bite Rapunzel. That hurt, but couldn't kill her. Johann couldn't use the underground passage. He would die within seconds.

Day after day Johann lost consciousness wrapped in Rapunzel's hair, his prick buried in her body and his mouth lapping at Euryale's pussy. Once a week Euryale's snakes would bite him and draw blood.

They had decided to be merciful and had kept him as their toy for only three months. Some unfortunates had survived in babbling madness for over a year. While Rapunzel was sleeping, Euryale lowered an unconscious Johann with Rapunzel's braided hair, followed, and took Johann to the edge of the forest where she left him to live or die.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,519 Followers