Santa's Help

Story Info
She gets some help on Christmas Eve.
6k words
4.32
32.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SeaCat
SeaCat
20 Followers

God it was cold out. Stepping through the doors of the mall I was happy to get out of the windy evening. I opened my jacket letting in the warmth of the indoor mall as I strode down the short hallway into the mall itself. My legs felt cold under my skirt as I listened to the music being piped over the loudspeakers. It sounded like Bing Crosby’s White Christmas which made me smile. Thinking about it I almost laughed, wishing for a white Christmas in southern Florida just seemed strange to me, but then again I was a transplant from up north. The further I walked into the mall, making my way through the Christmas eve crowds the more I warmed up. Before long the only parts of me still cold were the tip of my nose and that area between my legs which hadn’t gotten any attention lately.

Walking slowly through the mall looking in the windows and watching the people around me I took off my coat while unconsciously sticking my chest out. I wasn’t trolling for guys, well not really. Besides I was happily married, at least I normally was. For the last couple of months though life had been different around our apartment. Ever since Sean had taken the new position in the hospital he had been buried under work and training, our few times alone at home he had usually been to tired to do anything. I have to admit my attitudes over the past month hadn’t helped either. I knew his new job meant more money for us, and when he finished his training our lives would get back to normal but right now I wanted him and he wasn’t there. In fact he was out of state again finishing up some more training. That’s why I was here today, I had to get out and see people.

Walking along I watched the couples, some of them with kids laughing and joking as they made their way through the mall. Doing their Christmas shopping they were oblivious to my plight. I knew I was feeling sorry for myself but I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t help myself as I straightened my white silk blouse, making sure it was tight. Don’t ask me why I did it. I knew it was showing more of my breasts than I normally wanted. Hell this was one of the few times I had worn this one. It had been a gift from Sean a couple of years ago and while I loved the feel of it I didn’t like to wear it in public. It was so thin you could almost see through it. Today though it had seemed the right one to wear. I knew guys enjoyed me wearing it though, they could clearly see my areole through it and I heard plenty of comments on it as I walked, swaying my ass a little more than usual.

I didn’t need to be here, my shopping had been done for weeks already, but I wanted to be out. I wandered in and out of several stores just looking around. I finally stopped in a lingerie shop and picked up a couple of things for myself thinking I might as well indulge myself a little. As I walked out I saw Santa walking by. He must have been on break from his chair in the middle of the mall. Even as I thought this I glanced at the chair there and saw him in it with a kid squirming on his lap. I couldn’t understand it until I realized they must have another in one of the stores. I almost laughed at my reaction to seeing two Santa's. What was I, a kid or something to worry about seeing two Santa’s?

My mood slightly buoyed by this and my purchases I walked further down the mall and grabbed a cup of coffee. Working my way away from the food courts I finally found a seat in one of the myriad halls of the mall, not far from one of the larger stores. Sitting there sipping my coffee I glanced at my watch, noting that the mall wouldn’t be closing for several more hours. While I was doing this I saw Santa walk by and enter the store. Well at least I knew where he worked.

Why I did it I don’t know, but I stood and started following him. It was easy, you couldn’t miss his red hat towering above the rest of the people milling around in the store. I watched from the distance as he walked behind a barrier set up in the center of the store. Quickly his elves pulled the walls open revealing him sitting in a large, comfortable looking padded chair. The kids in the line laughed and squealed as they made their way up to sit on his lap and tell him their fondest wishes for Christmas. Why I stayed nearby as he had kids climbing all over him I don’t know, but I did, faking shopping as I watched. After a while I wandered away. I almost ran out of the store, instead of heading home though I went back to the coffee shop and bought two more coffee’s. Making my way back to be near him I finally caught his eye and held one of the steaming cups up. He nodded and smiled when he saw this. Almost before I knew it he had sent one of his elves over to gather up the gift. For some reason I felt disappointed.

As I turned to leave I felt a slight tug on my arm. Looking down I saw a little boy standing there with a smile on his face.

“Miss, why are you leaving? It’s almost your turn.” He asks me. Looking at him in confusion I don’t understand what he meant.

Looking up from his smiling face I realize I had somehow ended up standing in the line to sit on Santa's lap. Laughing to myself I can understand his confusion at my wanting to leave. This is the highlight of his trip to the store and here I was getting ready to forego that pleasure.

“I’m letting other kids get to see him.“ I tell the little blond haired kid. “He doesn’t want to hear what I want, I’m too old. He wants to hear and help you little ones get what you want for Christmas.”

Hearing this the little one turns and looks behind me. Following his eyes I realize I’m the last on in line. No one else is waiting. Shrugging my shoulders I allow him to pull me forward, his mother smiling at me from the group of parents standing on the sidelines. Finally it’s his turn. I watch as he struggles to climb in Santa’s lap, until Santa reaches down and easily lifts him. Once he’s settled he pulls the mans head down and whispers in his ear for several minutes. I watch as Santa’s eyebrows shoot up. Shaking his head slightly he pulls back and laughs. I could only wonder at what outrageous things the kid has asked for. before long the little one climbs down from his lap, giggling as he does, and waits for his picture with Santa to be handed to him. As he walks away with his mother he turns and waves to me.

When I turn back Santa is still sitting there smiling at me while holding his coffee. Taking a sip his eyebrows rise again, giving him a slightly quizzical air. I notice his elves closing the walls around us and know it’s time for his break. It’s also time for me to leave. Turning slightly I look for the door out of the enclosure when I hear his voice, deep and commanding asking why I’m leaving. Looking back at him in shock I can’t believe he wants me to climb on his lap. beckoning to me he asks what I want for Christmas. Feeling very self conscious in my skirt and thin blouse I climb onto his lap while trying to keep my skirt from riding up too much.

The first thing to run through my dazed mind is just how big this guy is. No wonder his chair is so big. While I’m not small I fit easily on his lap. The second thing I realize is how nervous I am. Again he asks what I want for Christmas, this time his deep voice is much softer. Turning to look at him I notice his beard is real, and there really is a twinkle in his eyes. For some reason I feel compelled to tell him what I want, mainly for my husband to be home for Christmas and our lives to return to normal. When he asks what I mean I find myself unloading myself to this person posing as Santa, telling him the whole sordid tale. He reacts to my story as I tell him what was going on. His face softens even as other parts of his body harden beneath me. As I keep talking I shift myself to a more comfortable position. when I do I realize that the lump I’m feeling pressing against me isn’t coal for someone's stocking. I finish up my story by telling him that all I really want is for my husband to be home for Christmas so we can go back to leading normal lives.

“I know he’s doing this for us. With this new position he’s making a lot more money, which will make it easier for us, and he has to get all of this training so he can keep this job, but he’s never home and when he is home he’s just too tired to do anything. I just want him home so we can get back to living like normal people. Maybe then I can make it up to him for some of the things I’ve said recently.”

I don’t know why I’m saying all this to this guy. Santa Clause isn’t real or anything. Maybe it’s just because I need to tell someone. Shifting again I still feel him pressing against me. Looking at his face I see the twinkle is still there in his eye. I decide I need something else, not just a friendly chat with Santa, besides this poor guy must go through hell sitting here everyday with nothing but kids crawling all over him and pulling at his beard.

Climbing off his lap I turn to face him while kneeling on the raised dais his chair rests on. Reaching up, (I can’t believe I’m doing this,) I grasp at his wide black leather belt, opening it before he can say anything. Before he can protest I open his coat and find the top of his pants. Grabbing at them I glance up at his face while I fumble with the odd clasp holding them closed. Looking down at me he nods and winks. When I look down again I realize I’m holding nothing but air. In fact he is now wearing nothing below his waist. (How did he get his pants off that quick, and without me feeling or seeing it?)

There before my eyes is what I had felt pressing against me. Somehow, even though he wasn’t completely hard he looked larger than I had expected. Larger yet smaller at the same time. Leaning down I gently took him into my mouth, tasting a strange man for the first time since I got married more than ten years before. When he felt the touch of my breath on his member he gasped slightly. Emboldened by this I kept working on him, alternating sucking him with running my tongue up and down his length as he grew under my ministrations. Now he was large enough for me to use my hands as well. I slowly stroked his shaft with one hand while reaching under and cupping his balls in my other hand. I loved how they felt in my hand, warm and soft while they moved slightly in their sac.

By this time Santa was growing like I had never seen. Even as I struggled to fit the head of his cock in my mouth I realized I couldn’t quite fit my hand around his shaft. As I worked on him I felt movement around us, then lights flashing in odd patterns. Ignoring them as well as I could I shifted gears, just licking at him while stroking his shaft. I knew this wouldn’t be enough though, and somehow I would have been upset if it had been.

Before I could think through what I was doing I stood in front of him. Reaching under my skirt I pushed down my matronly panties until they were below my knees. Bending down I slipped them the rest of the way off. Now I was completely exposed under my knee length skirt. Standing I shrugged to myself as I unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the floor around my feet. Stepping up to stand directly in front of his chair I crawled back into his lap I could feel him pressing hotly against my skin now. Turning so I was facing towards him I tucked a foot down on each side so it hung through the arms of the chair, not quite touching the floor so far below. Using my hands I raised myself until I could feel him pressing against my opening. Slowly I lowered myself amazed at how wet I was at this, and thankful that I was so wet.

I’m no virgin but I certainly felt like it when his massive cock started spreading me open. It felt like he had a leg in there instead of a cock. It kept sliding further and further up inside of me as I lowered myself. Even with me being as wet as I was it still hurt a bit, and I had to stop every now and then. Soon I got into a rhythm of sliding him in and out a little. Every time I lowered myself I took in a bit more. I couldn’t believe how large he was, or how hot I was getting just getting him inside of me. By the time I was resting on his lap I was moaning with my first orgasm. Looking up at his face I saw him smiling at me.

Lifting my arms I rested them on his shoulders, using them to lift and lower my body as I slowly started stroking him in and out of me. He finally moved then, resting his hands on my hips, (my god but his hands almost encircled me and I’m not the tiny beach bunny you see on the beaches down here.) Moving in response to my moves he started lifting and lowering me, helping my tired arms with the effort, making it much easier for me to concentrate on what I was feeling as his massive cock speared into me again and again sending me into almost constant orgasm. After a while of this he lifted me clean off his cock and easily turned me around, setting me down on his cock again, this time facing away from him. I gasped in amazement as he did this, then moaned in delight as his manhood pressed up inside my empty cooze again.

When I was settled he reached around me and rested his hands on my breasts, which to my surprise were bare. In fact I was bare, where had my blouse gone? He started kneading my breasts with his hands, which easily held them, while slowly stroking up and into me from below. I loved it, he was fucking me as I sat on his lap. This was something new to me and I found it more than a little erotic. I felt myself spreading my legs wider to let him in even further, again noticing the flashing lights around me. It must have been the force of his stroking into me or my orgasms making me see these lights. Even as I was thinking this I had to bite into the side of my hand to keep from moaning too loudly. My whole body felt alive, his fingers were doing magic things to my nipples, making them stand hard and aching on my chest while his cock slowly plunged deep inside of me, deeper than ever before.

As much as I liked this I wanted more. Telling him to help me I lifted myself off his lap and stepped down off the dais. Standing there I looked quickly around. The only things in view were the chair and a stack of gift bags which looked extremely uncomfortable, as well as the counter with the camera equipment on it. Motioning for him to join me I stepped over to the counter and leaned back against it so I could watch him. he didn’t disappoint me, rising from his chair and stepping down and over to me. He looked huge, his naked body with well defined muscles. Where had his coat gone? His cock stood out in front of him, glistening slightly in the muted light from the juices I had put on it. As he stepped up to me I turned and leaned over the counter expecting him to slide that monster inside of me again. Instead he pulled me up by my shoulders and crushed me gently against him in a hug as he reached around me from behind and again started playing with my breasts. Now I could feel just how big he was. He towered at least a head taller than my five foot six, and I could feel his cock pressing insistently against my back.

“No little darling, not that way.” He whispered deeply in my ear. “I’ll show you something else, but first I want to do it this way.”

Turning me around he easily lifted me onto the counter, placing me so my hips were right on the edge. As I lifted my head to look down my body I watched him lift my legs to his chest while spreading them. Bending my knees so it was easier for him I reached down and guided him into me, watching as his head spread my now red and puffy lips wide as it pushed between them. Slowly he stroked into me again, not stopping but taking his time. I could feel every inch of him as he spread my walls wide apart. Every knob and vein on his cock excited me more until I was ready to cum again. When I finally felt his balls against my ass cheeks I knew he was deep inside me. Hell I could feel him deep inside of me. Looking down at my quim I couldn’t believe how much he had spread me open, Now he started sliding in and out, pulling my lips out then pushing them in slightly as he did so. His cock rubbed against my clit and seemed to hit every nerve inside my tunnel as he moved in me. Again I was in an almost constant state of orgasmic release. It got even worse when he reached past my legs and started playing with my tits again, rubbing the nipples and pinching them gently. It seemed that every time his balls hit my ass I came again, my moans muffled by my hands in front of my face. Even though I was married and he wasn’t my husband this still felt right somehow. I knew what else I wanted. I wanted to feel him cum inside of me.

He must have guessed this as he pulled out my battered snatch. Watching as he pulled out I could see how my hole was gaping open after he left it empty.

“Now I’ll show you something different.” he told me as he picked me up and turned me over to set me back on the counter. Now I was facing away from him on my hands and knees. I didn’t know what he planned on doing, even his height made it impossible for him to enter me now and the counter was too small for him to climb up and join me. Suddenly I felt his breath hot on me as his tongue slowly traced it way down my crack to my gaping hole. I couldn’t believe it as he slowly sank his tongue inside of me only to pull it back out. Moving slowly he traced the entire outside of my lips, following them from top to bottom and back again. I shuddered when he reached bottom and tickled my clit gently for just a second before resuming his journey. His tongue was different from his manhood. It was very thin and very gentle. Exploring every fold and nook of my pussy as he worked me over. I leaned down and rested my face against my arms as he continued his oral assault on my body, muffling my cries against my arms as his tongue speared deep inside of me then worked around me again. When I felt his tongue pass over my anus for the first time I gasped. That sent a tingle through my body which I felt even through the waves of pleasure from my orgasms. he seemed to ignore that but I felt him returning more and more often to that little bunch of muscles.

Before long he was concentrating his tongue action on my ass while slowly sliding at least two fingers into my snatch. Every time his tongue passed over my opening I gasped again. When he paused, holding just the tip of his tongue against the center of my hole I wiggled my hips. I didn’t know what he was planning but when I felt his tongue snaking past my muscles into my anus I was more than surprised. Even as my body tensed to this strange invasion I could hear my barely muffled screams as I had another even stronger orgasm. How long he did that to me I don’t know, tongue fucking my ass while fingering my slit for what seemed like forever.

When he finally stopped I found myself gasping for breath and almost limp, but I still hadn’t gotten what I wanted. Looking back over my shoulder at him licking his fingers clean I told him so. He just smiled then grabbed my hips while telling me to slide my knees forward. When I was positioned to his liking I felt strange. I was almost sitting on my heels, in fact my ass was resting on my heels. When he pushed me forward while holding my hips in place I felt myself stretching open for him. When I was leaning down, my breasts almost touching the counter between my knees, I found I could grab the edge of the counter.

When he saw me stretched out this way he stepped closer behind me. Thankfully I was well spread from his earlier fucking because I couldn’t guide him in this position. I moaned as I felt him rub his cock against my opening, then moaned even louder as he stroked into me. In this position he could clearly see both my ass and cunt as he slid further and further into me, making me moan even louder. Now I knew why he liked this position, it allowed him to slide even deeper into me as well as control the speed of the action. He certainly knew what he was doing. If he had just started pounding into me it would have hurt like hell, but he took it slowly, easing a little more into me with every stroke. Finally I felt him bottom out, his pubic hair pressed against my shaved mound as his balls hung down beneath me. I could look down past my body and see them swaying there as he worked himself in and out of me.

SeaCat
SeaCat
20 Followers
12