All Comments on 'When Curiosity Fills'

by chasen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
slutjaimeslutjaimealmost 20 years ago
Hot hot hot!

This is probably one of the hottest stories i've read in a long time. It catered to almost every fetish i have. Can't wait to read the next part, keep up the awesome work.

pubelesspubelessalmost 20 years ago
Please continue

What a great story one of the best I have read Please continue to write more parts to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What a GREAT story

Congratulations! This is such a great story that truly drew me in. It was hard not cumming while reading this tale, but I both needed to finish the story first and ready myself to lick up my own load. This really covers every one of my fantasies so closely that I could hav written it word for work (although, perhaps not so elequently)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bravo!

Superby written & well constructed story...only just held onto my juice until the final act;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
magnificent

it undeniably the best tranny story ever ,it was magnificent. I most have come a thousand times while reading.Pls keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

this was well written and very hot. my cock is still throbbing after cumming all over my face. yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The best

I came three times reading this. I had a great T Mistress who used to whore me out, I miss it so and this story brought it all rushing back! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Incredible!

WOW! What an incredibly sensual and exciting story. I found myself transported into the story in his place, which is the mark of a very well written tale. My own fantasies mirror what happened and because I was a part of the story it was like it was happening to me. Thank you from a new fan. Laurie sissy cd.

barron409barron409about 15 years ago
won derfull great story

i loved it hard the entire time, i could put myself in ur place great job

Caliguy4443Caliguy4443over 14 years ago
PHENOMENAL

YOUR STORY WRITING IS AWSOME. YOU TAKE THE MIND TO PLACES NEVER BEFORE TAKEN. I FOUND MYSELF NOT BREATHING AS MY COCK STIFFENED AT THE EXCITEMENT AND PASSION YOU CONVEYED. I AM GOING TO READ YOUR OTHER STORIES AND CAN'T WAIT TO FEEL THIS AGAIN. KEEP IT UP CHASEN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Just once I would like the bloke to stand up for himself in these domination stories.

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseover 4 years ago
A marvelous story!

After the amazing build-up and few first clients I completely forgot that it had all started with a trickery and blackmail. The final scenes were simply wonderful. I'd gladly read a follow up to this story.

SpankVickieSpankVickiealmost 3 years ago

A very fun and well paced story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous