The Show Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,038 Followers

"Oh, no you don't. Britney will have her legs around you faster than you can say ‘Super Slut'." Sarah said, pulling on me.

"Good, maybe we can all do something together." I smiled.

She hit me hard that time. My shoulder stung where she hit me. "Jake! How dare you? Am I just nothing to you? Some cheap toy you can replace anytime you want?"

I wanted to say "Probably" but I didn't. I did say, "Alright. I'm sorry, come on where's your car?" I pulled her back away from the cheerleader gathering but I did take another little peak.

Sarah lead me to her car and we got it. She drove to a large three-story house and we got out. I stared up at her house and marveled at how much they must have spent on this show.

"Come on up." Sarah took my hand and lead me into the house and up to her room. I looked around and saw that the room was typically girlie. There was a major pink color scheme going on. She had a fairly large bed and posters of girlie things all over the place. Not exactly what I would have imagined her room to be like, but she probably didn't have any say in that, any more than I did.

Sarah locked the door behind us and she grabbed me the second she had the door closed. She pressed her lips against mine kissing me deeply and passionately. I kissed her back pushing my tongue into her mouth which she accepted eagerly. I ran my hands along her back and I felt her hands move to the waistband of my pants.

I broke the kiss and looked at her. "I thought I was going to get a massage." I smiled.

"You are." She laughed and pulled open the crotch of my pants. I was lost in the moment and hadn't realized that Sarah Michelle Gellar was really about to see my dick. However before my mind and body could react to the possible embarrassment, Sarah was on her knees in front of me and my jeans were around my ankles. She ran her hands along the crotch of my underwear feeling my swelling meat through my pants. She cooed and looked up at me.

"I forget how big you are when we go so long without doing it." She smiled licking her lips.

I swallowed and felt sweat forming on my forehead. "Uh, Sarah, I…" I stammered. She wasn't really about to do what I thought she was, was she? It was only a TV show and she was only acting. Yet I couldn't get around the fact that she was really stroking my frickin' dick.

Sarah tugged my underwear down and my hard prick pooped out into the world to say hi. Sarah giggled and looked up at me. She reached up and took hold of my cock, which jumped at the touch of her warm skin against it. She very gently ran her hand up and down the length of it and licked her lips.

"I promised you a massage, didn't I?" She said, softly lustfully.

I was nervous and I could barely stay on my feet. I knew what was next but I couldn't believe it was happening for real. How where they going to show this on TV? Playboy channel? Pay-per-view? I know about a million guys who would pay to see hardcore action with Sarah Michelle Gellar, even if she was doing some nobody like me.

I felt her lightly kiss the tip of my cock softly, then I felt a completely new sensation as she opened her mouth and slowly wrapped her lips around my cock head. I felt her run her tongue all over my tip and my cock jumped excitedly in her mouth. She sucked my tip for a moment then let more of my cock slip into her warm wet mouth. She eagerly ran her tongue over my shaft as more of my cock slipped into her. I felt my head meet the back of her throat and she didn't have even half of my cock in her mouth yet. She pulled back, slurping the whole way and my cock popped from her mouth. A long string of her spit hung from the tip of my cock and attached itself to her lower lip. She smiled and slurped that up.

She stood up slowly, rubbing herself against me as she rose. We kissed more fervently than ever now and I felt my inhibitions roll out the window. I ran my hands up her body, feeling her curves through her top. She broke the kiss first and stepped back from me. She moved herself against the door and turned toward it. She slowly and purposefully pulled her top over her head. She dropped it on the floor and turned her head back toward me smiling seductively. Then she slipped out of her pants and I got a great shot of her ass and she took more time to stand than she need. She ran a hand up her thigh as she stood.

I felt my cock throb and pulse at the sheer sight of her. I quickly tossed my shirt away and stood naked with her.

She turned slowly and I took in the sight of her beautiful body. Her breasts were perfect, and they stood firm and proud. Her pussy was bare and looked so wholesome I almost creamed right there.

She motioned me toward the bed. "Sit." She said.

I sat.

She moved over to her dresser shaking her ass as she walked. She reached in a drawer and pulled out a condom, which some guys had a problem with, I however, did not. Hell it was Sarah Michelle Gellar for crying out loud.

She moved over to me taking the condom out of the package and tossing the wrapped aside.

"I've wanted this for so long." She moaned, as she moved to her knees again in between my legs. "I can't go this long without you Jake." She grabbed my cock and stuffed what she could in her mouth and sucked eagerly, bobbing her head rapidly up and down. I groaned and she pulled away.

She took the condom and pressed it against the tip of my cock. There she ran into a snag. The stupid thing was way too small for my considerable prick. She frowned and tried a different way to get it on but to no avail.

"Damn it," she said, "I must have gotten the wrong size." She looked at me and frowned.

I smiled casually. "It's ok; we don't have to do this, if you don't want to." Boy that sounded gay, even to me.

She smiled and climbed into my lap anyway. My cock pressed against our stomachs. She leaned forward and pressed her tits against my chest and kissed me.

"That's why I love you." She breathed. "You're so sweet and caring toward me. I can live without the rubber. How about it? You want to slip that monster inside my tight little pussy?" She asked.

I replied by lifting her off my lap a bit so that my cock was free to stand on its own. Sarah reached down and took hold of my cock, positioning it so that my tip pressed against her waiting hole. I could feel her cunt throb and try to pull me inside of her without even pushing in.

She put her hands on my shoulders and began to let her weight lower her onto my rod. She gasped loudly went my head slipped into her wet channel. She froze a moment and I could feel her cunt twitching around me. I took a deep breath and held it to try and hold back my orgasm. Once she got used to my tip she lowered herself the rest of the way. My large cock pressed fully inside her and I felt my tip press against her cervix. She moaned in complete satisfaction as I was fully inside her now. I felt my orgasm fall back as I became adjusted to the feeling of her wet throbbing hole around my pole.

"Oh, fuck!" She gasped, she wiggled her ass around on me and I could feel her soft walls shifting around my prick like they were trying to devour that monster in them. "You feel so good."

I responded my pulling her against me and kissing her neck, to which she giggled and moaned loudly. I ran my hands along her body while her cunt still tried to adapt to me. I cupped her breasts and took one into my mouth, running my tongue over the soft flesh. I teased her nipples and I felt her cunt tighten as she became close to orgasm.

She shoved me back on the bed hard. "Stop." she said.

I frowned, "What?" I asked worried that she was going to stop the show or scene or whatever this was. I really wanted to finish with her.

"This isn't about my pleasure. I want you to enjoy this without worrying about me. You gave me such a great time on Friday I want to thank you, and I want to get you off." Sarah said, slowly moving her hips up and down. I groaned feeling her cunt slide up and down my shaft.

She started moving faster on my rod. I could hear wet sounds as my cock slipped in and out of her. She really started moaning too, her face contorted with pleasure. I felt the tip of my cock banging against her cervix each time she pushed down.

I reached up and pulled her body down to me, holding her against me while I thrust lightly up into her. She breathed heavily into my ear and moaned softly.

I cupped her ass and lifted her off of my prick and she sat up and looked at me questioningly. I smiled and moved her off of me.

"I want you from behind." I said.

She smiled and nodded. She rolled herself off the bed and bent against the wall thrusting her ass out toward me. I slid off the bed and moved behind her. I ran my hands down her back savoring the feeling of her smooth skin. She shook her ass a bit and murmured something I couldn't hear.

"What'd you say?" I asked letting the tip of my cock snake along her dripping slit.

"Put it back." She murmured. "Put it back inside me. I need it."

I leaned forward and kissed the small of her back, then I straightened back up and pushed my cock back inside her. Her cunt stretched back around my cock easier than before as she was a little used to my size now. She let out a long slow breath as I became fully sheathed inside her tight walls again. I felt her cunt ripple along my cock and I began to move in and out slowly.

Sarah tilted her head back and pressed herself back toward me. I moved faster into her and she moaned her approval. Her moans quickly got louder and quicker, and I felt her pussy start to tighten around my cock and I knew she was getting close to cumming.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" She moaned loudly.

I felt her cunt really spasm and tighten around my cock, and I slammed myself fully inside her and held myself there while she came all over my cock. She moaned in little gasps and pressed herself back against me.

When I began to move again I felt the start of my own orgasm begin in my balls. I reached around and cupped Sarah's tits while I drove into her.

"I'm close Sarah." I groaned. "I'm gonna pull out."

"NO!" She cried loudly. "Don't take it out. Shoot inside me. Fill me!"

"But the rubber?" I said.

"I don't care. I want you to cum inside me! I want to feel you hot thick cum in me." She moaned.

I pounded away feeling the cum rise through my shaft and explode its way into Sarah's tight quivering cunt. She screamed loudly as the first blast of my semen splashed against her walls.

Finally it was over and we both slumped against the wall. My cock softened inside her and slipped from her cunt. She turned around and kissed me.

"That was great." She said. "How'd you get so good at that?"

My knees felt a little weak so I sat down on the bed and gathered my clothes up from the floor. I looked back up at Sarah who was still awaiting a response. Then the realization of what I just did hit me like a truck. I just had sex with Sarah Michelle Gellar, and she had begged me to cunt inside of her. That really happened, it wasn't some TV show trick or something, that was fucking real!

"I uh," I stammered. I put my head in my hands and took a deep breath.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

I nodded weakly. "Yeah, I'm fine." I got dressed and began to tie my shoes. "Look I should head home. I'll call you ok?" I stood and left her standing in her room naked and alone.

musicankane
musicankane
1,038 Followers
12