The Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Like what?” Margo said suspiciously.

“Do you agree? Or would you rather spend a few more hours pretending to be Marie Antoinette?”

“Deal,” Margo said quickly. When the laces came undone Margo breathed in for what seemed the first time in ages. While Lana was retrieving the mysterious box from her bag Margo shed her stockings. Standing there in the buff she felt like her old self. Her eyes went to the girl’s ass and she felt a rush of excitement, well maybe not quite like her old self, she mused. The small decker approached her with her hand behind her back and handed Margo a scarf.

“Put it over your eyes,” she said. Margo smiled, she was getting excited and it seemed like a simple request. Margo tied the scarf over her eyes. She could easily have seen through it, just a simple adjustment of her eyes, but if Lana wanted to surprise her she would not ruin it. She almost went back on that when she felt the girl’s hand begin to rub something into her pussy.

“What the?”

“Relax, its just lube,” Lana said. Margo tried to relax, but the girl’s hand on her pussy was hard to ignore and she was becoming very curious about what Lana was up to. Lana then took Margo’s hand and guided it to her shoulder. She was either kneeling or stooping, but Margo couldn’t be sure which.

“You can balance on my shoulder, now lift your leg,” she said.

“Which one?’ Margo asked.

“Doesn’t matter, first one, then the other,”

Margo lifted one leg then the other, she felt something cool graze her thighs and then nearly fell over when something blunt pressed between her slick lips. Before she could even voice a protest a thick dildo slipped past her muscles and deeply into her pussy. Margo gasped as it seated inside her and then started when she felt something slip over her hips. She was just gaining control of her breathing when Lana tightened the straps around her hips and another strap pulled the dildo even deeper as it pressed between her ass cheeks. Margo clenched her hands into fists, but managed not to rip the blindfold off or take any other actions.

“O.K. Margo, you can take the bind fold off now,”

Margo removed the blindfold and looked down. Red leather straps circled her waist and a red triangle of leather covered her mound. A very imposing red jelly dong drooped from the triangle, dragged downwards by its own weight.

“I hope you like red,” Lana said quietly.

“I love it,” Margo said. She was still fascinated with the strapon harness and jogged her hips slightly watching the faux cock bounce with her movements. She looked up at Lana and smiled.

“I take it this was what was in the box?” Margo asked. The little decker nodded and smiled brightly. Margo moved closer and pulled her into a hug. She bent her head and kissed Lana’s forehead then stepped back. Her hand gently circled the cock and slowly stroked it. Each action on the jelly brought a reciprocal action by the plug buried within her. It was only when she had her hand on it that Margo became aware of the size of the thing. She was a big woman, with large hands, but she could barely close the circle of her fingers around it. It was only then, when she imagined what such a large cock would feel like sliding into her own pussy that she true significance of it struck Margo.

She looked up questioningly at Lana. The little decker blushed prettily and looked down. Margo stepped up to her and took her chin between her fingers. She then gently lifted Lana’s face until she was looking into those soft brown eyes.

“You sure about this? It’s going to hurt,” Margo asked.

“I know,” she said, blushing even deeper.

“You don’t have to do this,” Margo said seriously.

“What did you say? Your first time you practically raped the guy? I want to be a woman and I’m just as eager as you were,”

“I’m honored, really I am. I just had to be sure, you can only loose your virginity once,”

“There is no one I would rather give it to than you,” Lana said smiling coyly. Damn, she just sets my blood on fire, Margo thought. Control, you have to keep control girl, Margo told herself. As much as she had enjoyed sex over the years, she could still remember that the first time hurt. She wished Lana had chosen a less imposing dildo, she didn’t want to cause her small lover pain.

They hugged again and kissed deeply. Margo’s tongue slipped into Lana’s mouth and tenderly explored. Margo felt her desire building when the small girl began to gently suck on her tongue. Control, she said again, realizing that it might be more difficult than she had imagined. Lana’s hand closed on the dildo and gently stroked it, causing waves of heat in Margo’s groin.

Margo picked Lana up and the small girl’s legs went around her hips. She was giggling as Margo carried her to the bed and gently lay down. She was immediately aware of the long hard object between their bodies. Lana seemed to be aware of it too and looked at her with some trepidation.

“Having second thoughts?” Margo asked with a grin.

“No, just a little worried. Does it really hurt?” she asked. How do you answer that? Margo asked herself. She remembered her first time again, it had been wonderful, but God, had it hurt.

“If you’re lucky, nothing else in your life will ever hurt as bad,” she said seriously. When Lana nodded solemnly Margo had to smile.

“On the other hand, once the deed is done it feels heavenly, if I’m lucky you won’t be able to get enough of it,” she said and winked.

“Then let’s get it out of the way,” Lana said, her small face set in determination. Margo laughed and kissed her nose.

“Go easy. The more excited you are, the less pain you will feel,”

Margo kissed her again and let her hands begin to roam. She grasped Lana’s small breasts and began to knead them. Margo thrilled to the texture, the firm little orbs felt like silk in her big hands. She took her time, kissing Lana deeply and working over the girl’s tits. She pinched the nipples and rolled them between her fingers until they became stiff. Margo moved her head down and took one into her mouth. She captured the nipple between her teeth and gently chewed while her tongue lashed it. Lana groaned and ran her hands in Margo’s short hair.

Margo continued to lick and nibble on Lana’s sensitive breasts. She wanted to drive her little lover to the edge before she took her. The more excited she was, the less it would hurt and Margo was determined to cause as little pain as possible. She finally abandoned the delightful little tits and kissed down her flat tummy to her already damp pussy. She planted a kiss in Lana’s pubes before diving into her hot little pussy. The flavor was as good as she remembered and Margo just went nuts for a while. She devoured the girl’s pussy, licking and sucking until Lana was moaning and her hips were bucking. Her tongue grazed Lana’s clitoris and the girl moaned loudly. Margo struggled to make herself stop, she knew she could bring the girl to orgasm with just a few swipes of her tongue.

“Control, damnit,” She muttered to herself as she pulled her head up and away from Lana’s glistening sex.

Margo slid up the girl’s body and they kissed. She wondered if Lana was tasting herself on Margo’s lips. By the way she was kissing back and licking Margo’s lips she thought the girl probably was. Somehow she found that very hot and couldn’t wait until she could find out if she tasted as sweet on Lana’s lips. Margo raised her hips and firmly grasped the big dildo. She rubbed the head up and down Lana’s lips, causing the little decker to moan and hump upwards.

Margo was trembling when she brought the bulbous head to Lana’s entrance. She pressed forward with her hips and felt the head slowly pass into the girl’s tunnel. Lana’s eyes shot open and she stared down between their bodies. Margo drove her hips forward with as much force as she could. She felt the big dong meet resistance and then it sank deeply into the girl.

Lana gasped and then grimaced in pain. Margo withdrew her hips and stabbed forward again. Lana cringed, but made no cry and Margo began thrusting into her with long even strokes. Margo had been shot, stabbed, burned and suffered many other injuries. She knew pain was fleeting, but if you had time to dwell on it, it could become far nastier than the wound warranted. Knowing this she intended for Lana to get lost in how good it felt to be soundly fucked, rather than dwell on the pain.

“It…hurts,” the little decker moaned.

“Wrap your legs around my hips, it won’t hurt long,” Margo said through clenched teeth.

The big dildo was still not moving fluidly. It was dragging along the girl’s passage and Margo realized she needed to slow down and let the girl acclimate to it. She let her hips settle and then held still. Lana’s eyes were closed and her body was shuddering. Margo kissed her deeply and soon their tongues were battling one another. She let her hands move to Lana’s breasts and began to gently knead them. Slowly building the girl’s passion. After a few minutes Lana began to hump against her. Margo began to experimentally thrust into the girl. In short order she had established a deep long stroke that was perfect for her, she just hope Lana was enjoying it as much.

The plug in her pussy was driving her nuts and the base of the jelly sat right on her clitoral area. Each thrust was sending sparks of pleasure into her brain and she was fighting back a mammoth orgasm. Feeling Lana’s legs wrapped around her only added to the pleasure and she knew she wasn’t going to last very long. A glance at Lana though slitted eyes showed the small decker was no longer cringing, but had a smile plastered to her face.

“Yes…Oh!…More…faster,” the small decker murmured.

Giving up on fighting her orgasm Margo began to plunge into the girl with abandon. Her orgasm started on a down thrust and she drove deeply into the girl. Margo’s hips stopped plunging and just pressed tightly to Lana.

“Fuck!” the big merc cried as she felt her insides turn to jello and she collapsed on the girl. Lana’s keening bark of pleasure was totally eclipsed by that cry and for a long time the two simply lay there, twined in each other’s arms.

When Margo finally had enough energy she pushed herself up and rolled over onto her back. The sheets were bloody as was the dildo. Lana pushed herself up on one arm and stared at her with those large brown eyes.

“Still think I’m a kid?” she asked.

“Hell no, you’re all woman,” Marge responded. Lana giggled and grasped the fake cock. She gave it a jerk while adding a twisting motion and it came away in her hand. While she cleaned up in the bathroom Margo called housekeeping. She pulled on her dress and took the clean sheets when the oriental woman arrived at the door. Margo tipped her a twenty before closing the door and then changed the sheets. She had just removed her dress and collapsed back on the bed when Lana emerged from the bathroom. The little decker came to the bed and with the same twisting motion restored the dildo to its place on the harness.

“Ready for more?” she asked quietly.

Margo smiled and grasped the base of the cock. She looked at it meaningfully and Lana smiled then quickly straddled her hips. While Margo held the dildo steady Lana rode up on her knees and then slowly lowered herself on it. Margo watched in awe as the huge cock slowly disappeared into her small lover’s tight pussy. Lana was forced to stop a couple of times and get used to its girth.

“Still tender?” Margo asked.

“Yes,” she responded, but didn’t let that stop her from slowly taking the whole thing. At last her weight settled onto Margo and the whole of the dildo was lost in her beautiful little pussy. Margo pulled her legs up then until her feet were flat on the bed. Lana leaned back and supported herself on Margo’s legs as her body began to slowly rise and fall. As she became accustomed to the size of it she began to rock her hips with ever increasing passion. Margo moved her hands to Lana’s hips and pulled down as she started thrusting up. The little decker gasped with the first thrust, but soon all sound was lost in her moaning. Margo found those moans to be music to her ears and she thrust harder and harder.

Lana’s body suddenly stiffened and with an ecstatic squeal she came again. She arched her back and her hips bucked, driving the cock down on Margo’s clit until the big woman felt the twinge deep in her own pussy that announced her own orgasm. Lana’s body convulsed and she pleaded for more, which only served to drive Margo mad with lust. She pulled down viciously on the girl’s hips while thrusting up with all the power in her legs until she came. Lana came again and once her body stopped convulsing she collapsed onto Margo.

Margo held the little decker and stroked her hair while she recovered. She could feel the coolness of the air in the room on her wet pussy under the harness and the warmth of Lana’s body upon her own. She was sated for the moment and her eyes closed sleepily. Lana pushed herself up on her knees and grinned down at Margo.

“Going to sleep on me already?”

“No, why? You want more?” Margo asked.

“Yeah, I want more,” she said in a sexy voice. Margo had to smile, she wondered if she had been like that.

“Well, get to it then,” Margo said with a smile.

“No, I want to try something different,” she said petulantly.

“Like what?” Margo asked.

“Let’s try doggie style,” Lana said.

“All right baby,” Margo said with a laugh. Lana rolled off her and onto all fours. Margo rose to her knees and moved behind the girl. At this angle the girl’s tight pussy made an inviting target, but Margo hesitated as she brought the head of the big dildo to the girl’s glistening lips.

“You sure? You aren’t sore or anything?”

“I’m very sore, in fact it hurt as much as you said, but it sure doesn’t hurt when you’re fucking me,” Lana said as she looked back over her shoulder. Margo nodded and lined the head up with her entrance. She pressed forward with her hips and watched as the jelly dong slowly disappeared into Lana’s pink depths. The girl whimpered and her body tensed, but Margo was very careful and took it slow. When her hips bumped against the girl’s upturned rump she sighed happily and wiggled a bit to into the most comfortable position.

Margo started to slowly fuck her then. Watching the dildo slide in and out was too sexy and she wanted this to last until Lana was worn out so she closed her eyes. In this position she could really take advantage of her wetware and a smile crossed her face. Margo kicked up the sound dampers and played back a video of a surveillance tape on her HUD. Without the visual and aural stimulation she realized she could go all night like this. She picked up the pace, driving into the girl relentlessly while her body responded to subliminal commands and the nano servos in her legs took over. In short order she was fucking Lana at an incredible speed, tirelessly thrusting the dildo into the girl and oblivious to the sensations coming into her own body.

Lana came and came again and again. The fat dildo was thrusting and withdrawing so fast she felt like she was in a blender. The solid thwacking sound of Margo’s hips on her ass was coming so quickly that one eclipsed the other. She had never imagined pleasure on this level and her mind struggled to cope with the influx of sensation. In the end she just gave up and let her animal brain take over, screaming and satisfied in short intervals. It was only when she began to loose consciousness that she became worried, but even that didn’t last. She was groaning and pleading when Margo finally stiffened and screamed out her own orgasm. The big woman collapsed onto her back, driving Lana into the soft mattress. At length she rolled off and pulled Lana’s still shuddering frame to her own. Sleep came quickly for both.

-------

The vid unit beeped and Margo answered it before she thought. The face that greeted her was Jack Nelson’s and he wasn’t smiling. She pulled the blankets up, not as much to hide her naked breasts as to block Lana from his view.

“Tsing Chow’s, in the old city, know it?”

“Yeah,”

“Meet me there in half an hour,” he said. The vid unit went dead. Margo eyed Lana’s sleeping form and sighed as she rose. She stripped off the harness and dropped it in the sink before running some hot water over it and adding soap. Lana was still sleeping when the big merc quietly let herself out the door.

Margo sat in the booth in the back of the Chinese place and scowled. She didn’t want to be here, not with Lana waiting back at the hotel. She really didn’t need a lecture from Nelson on how badly she fucked up either, but she owed him the courtesy, so when he called she had dressed and come out. Her head was still back at the hotel, running through her mind the hundreds of things she planned to do with and to the little decker.

Nelson slid into the seat across from her. Margo immediately felt on edge, the Irishman was nowhere to be seen and Nelson was carrying both of his pistols. She suddenly wondered if Nelson had come to clean up the mess. She would never get to her pistols if that were the case. Jack was just too good. Jack stared at her very intently for a few seconds and then smiled and passed her a cred stick.

“What’s this?”

“Fifty K, Hong Kong, like we agreed on,” he said easily.

“What the fuck? I didn’t earn this,” Margo said in confusion. Nelson smiled and tapped his head with his index finger.

“Think about it Margo, you did just fine,” he said. When she just stared at him blankly the elite runner glanced around and then leaned close to her.

“You got no right to know why you’re getting paid. Most runners would just cream their jeans over fifty large for a failed mission and not give a damn why, but like I said before you have some potential. I didn’t bring Irish because I kinda figured you wouldn’t let it go at getting the money, so right here, right now, I am going to give you a lesson in what the real Biz is all about,”

“I don’t need any lessons!” Margo said, her anger rising.

“The hell you don’t. You don’t realize it yet, but you just crossed the Rubicon, girl. You’re going to need a team now and you had better listen close to what I have to say here, because most of the punks who make the jump you just have don’t live long enough to learn,” he said earnestly. Something in his tone made Margo pay attention.

“You think you failed, but you did just exactly what you were supposed to do. Think about it, could anyone have stopped that hit? Even with top grade wetware and heavy weapons? Could I have?”

Margo considered that. A twelve man hit team with heavy weapons, sniper support and at least one decker. She decided he was right, she hadn’t stood any chance at all. Nelson let that sink in before he went on.

“Now, what sane corp would send a VIP into an open area like that with one guard? And her an independent limited to light weapons? Nice move with the Python, by the way, I won’t ask how you got that in there,”

Margo smiled slightly, even a left-handed compliment from Nelson was gratifying.

“Doesn’t make much sense does it?” he continued.

“No, it seems insane,”

“Want to know the real score?” he asked raising his eyebrow. When Margo nodded he sat back.

“Ma’Cherie knew La’joure was being targeted. They even knew who was putting out the contract, our old buddies over at Syntech. Ma’Cherie is a cosmetics firm, and one that has only very recently captured enough market share to start to branch out and flex its muscles. Their whole security force wouldn’t be able to stop a Syntech heavy Pen Team here in Singapore. Since they couldn’t protect her, they had to kill her, or at least make it look like she had been killed,”

“A double?”

“Now your thinking. Some poor aspiring actress who had no idea this was going to be her final role. Tough for her, but that’s Biz. Pretty slick, eh? Their security isn’t shit, but their security guy is about as slippery as they come. Here’s my read. Transcom’s got some tapes, pretty incriminating tapes of La’joure at a downtown sex club. She was drugged of course, but that wouldn’t matter. What would the average housewife say if she saw the maker of her favorite lipstick pulling a twenty man train? Even more damaging for La’joure, what would her large lesbian clientele think? I’m guessing that big market share would evaporate on the heels of a scandal like that. Toss in Syntech being rather put out when La’joure effortlessly squashed their hostile take over bid last year. Now, you’re starting to get into the meat of it. They’re too small to fight either of them head on, so what do you do? What if La’joure were to be assassinated at Transcom’s headquarters?”