The Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margo had never had any problems with oral sex, but she found herself hesitating. She inhaled deeply and tried to get used to the aroma. It was a delicate musk, less strong than a man’s and she decided much more pleasant. She looked up Lana’s body to see the girl’s big brown eyes fixed on her and Margo had to smile. With a grin she pressed her face down against the slick, pungent flesh and began to lick. The taste was different than a man, it was less sharp and not as salty. She found to her surprise it was almost sweet and that she liked it. Her tongue burrowed into the silken folds, seeking more of that flavor and she soon found it. For a long time she stayed there, licking and occasionally nibbling. She found the tight entrance to Lana’s vaginal canal to be filled with the sweet nectar and Margo stayed there a long while, scooping up the thick syrup with her tongue. She was so intent on her feast she didn’t notice Lana’s moans until a particularly sharp cry tore her mind back to the girl.

Lana’s hips were bucking and her small hands were roughly massaging her breasts. Her head was thrown back and her back slightly arched. Margo wondered if that was how she looked when she was getting head. If so she wondered how her lovers had managed not to laugh. What looked so damned hot on a trim girl like Lana must be quite comical on her own features, she thought. Using her fingers, Margo pried Lana’s pussy open and located her clit. The big woman attacked the small bud with her tongue, laving it with soft strokes until Lana cried out and her body went rigid. Margo hadn’t realized she was so wound up until Lana’s hips went wild, bucking as she cried out in ecstasy.

When the small woman’s thrashing subsided Margo placed her arms under the girl’s still twitching legs and moved up her body. The big merc pressed the smaller woman’s knees to her chest and wiggled her hips until she found the position that she wanted.

The first experimental jogs of her hips produced nothing so she adjusted and tried again. Almost by accident she found the contact point that was most pleasurable to herself and at the same time elicited a shuddering moan from the girl. Digging her knees into the bed she began to hump her soaked pussy against Lana’s. The sweet friction became almost unbearably pleasurable when Margo felt the tightening in her pussy and anus that signaled her approaching climax. Lana was moaning now and tossing her head from side to side and the final thrusts that brought the big woman release sent her smaller companion into her second orgasm.

Margo enjoyed the heady pleasure, but kept working her hips. She was experienced and knew the first orgasm was never the best, if she kept at it they only got better as she went along. Time lost all meaning as their wild thrashing sent them both into a series of shattering climaxes. Margo finally collapsed on top of Lana and drifted off into a blissful sleep.

------

Friday 18:00 hours

The big air car smoothly negotiated Singapore’s early evening traffic. In the front seat were the driver and a security man. In the back seat Margo and Dominique rode in air-conditioned luxury. Margo was on edge, she felt vulnerable in the blue dress and naked without her guns. There was also something wrong with Dominique. It had taken her a few minutes to discern what it was, but when she did it left her feeling even more uncomfortable. The hunger that the woman had barely been able to contain was completely absent.

She still looked stunning, especially in the long sea foam green dress. It was strapless and left plenty of her cleavage visible. The skirt was flared at her hips and slit up both sides almost to her hip. A chocker of diamonds and matching earrings were dazzling, making the costume stuff that Margo wore seem gaudy in comparison.

Margo didn’t know much about the lesbian scene, but she had been reading up on it in her spare time. It was possible that Dominique was a complete femme and that she had no interest because Margo wasn’t dressed like a butch. Try as she might, Margo didn’t believe that. The blatant hunger and invitation had been too much a part of the woman’s character at their first meeting. Perhaps she was scared or nervous, but Margo didn’t buy that either. Maybe, she conceded, I’m the one who is on edge and it’s all me. The thought gave her no comfort as the big car glided to a stop outside Transcom’s Singapore headquarters.

---

Lana made one final check. Her few program chips were seated and the deck was all green lights. They wouldn’t help much; she was really dependent on the gift progs that were stored in her deck’s short memory. She was still naked and her body tingled from the memory of the fucking Margo had given her before she left. With a silent prayer she attached the DNI and the meat world dissolved.

She had barely reached the satellite node when she heard, “radio check at 18:20 and fifteen seconds”

“Confirmed,” she replied, “beginning run,”

The landscape was unfamiliar to her, she had never ventured into this part of the net before. All of the big corps had nodes here and it took her a few seconds to find the Transcom Eagle floating over its node. Del was no fool, she was running from a remote in London’s lower east side. Both of the heavy screens were up, each set to lead a trace to a different location in North America. They both pulsed green on her active Icon’s bar in the lower right hand corner of her vision field.

First she had to get past the outer security data wall. She faced a choice here, she could use the Data hammer, or one of the really slick infiltration routines Weasle had given her. She opted for one of them, the hammer might have gotten her in, but it was bound to set off alarms. She keyed up one of the infiltrates and waited, shimmering code covered her avatar and she walked right through the data wall. The infiltration program was as slick as any she had ever heard of, it located voids in the field and sleazed her avatar through a few bits at a time. Del emerged on the inside of the wall and immediately triggered her disguise prog. Her avatar shimmered, appearing now as a harmless bit of interoffice e.mail. She joined the stream of such mails and moved inward.

---

Dominique made her grand entrance while Margo slipped around to the side entrance where security people were checking in. Ten guys in ill-fitting tuxedos were in line in front of her. Each was checked and then passed through an x-ray machine to make sure they were clean. Margo was disgusted with what she was about to do, but it was the only way she had been able to think of. Actually, Del had thought it up. She sighed and removed her light velvet jacket.

Margo caught the front of her dress and gave it a little tug. The low cut dress already revealed a wide expanse of her impressive cleavage, but with that little adjustment she was practically falling out of it. The fact she was braless and the way the corset pushed her breasts up and thrust them out made it even more provocative.

“ID,” the bored looking guard said. His head came up, but as Margo suspected his eyes never got higher than her chest. He didn’t even look away to check her papers, just passed them to a scanning machine. When it chirped that she was clear he handed them back still awestruck by her tits.

“Weapon?” he said in a voice that was trancelike.

Margo opened her bag to reveal the tiny Techtronics, 4mm auto. The guard nodded and managed to tear his eyes from her breasts long enough to scribble down the make next to her name on his printout. He took the bag and passed it through an X-ray machine. Indicating that Margo needed to walk through the larger one.

Margo moved to the X-ray machine and then leaned forward on the counter. In this position she was falling out of the dress, she could feel the cooler air on her aureoles. She waited a few seconds, allowing him to get an eyeful. His eyes never even moved to the small display screen as she walked through. She let him get another eyeful once she was through as she reached for her bag.

“Can I go now?” she asked.

“Huh? Oh! Yeah, sure! Have a nice evening,” he stammered.

Margo tossed her jacket over her shoulder and sauntered away, adding a bit of sway to her hips, she doubted seriously the guard could have described her face if his life depended on it. She made her way to the ladies room and patiently waited for a stall to become available, once inside she locked the door and hung her jacket on the hook provided. Margo hiked her skirts up around her waist and smiled. Taped to her inner thigh was the heavy H&K Python 10mm autoloader. The sight of her legs encased in stocking and the black garters of her corset were disconcerting to her.

Margo winced as she ripped the tape off and tossed it into the bowl. She slipped the pistol into the pocket concealed in her velvet jacket and pulled her dress up. Once she was sure her nipples were no longer showing she pulled the jacket on. The weight of the big automatic was comforting and a quick look in the mirror showed the holo projectors were doing a fine job of concealing it.

---

Del keyed her invisibility program. She hated to loose the disguise, but she had ridden it as far as she could, she was just outside the security grid now and harmless e.mails couldn’t pass through. She keyed the second infiltration program and slowly penetrated the wall.

As she came through two arrows shot off down the pipeline. There was no time to think, she sent a pair of Gryphons screaming after them. The Gryphons moved from her active menu to darkness. She waited, but there was no further security response. She silently thanked Colly for having the foresight to give her more than one and moved off down the pipe, searching for the cameras in the main reception hall. Her active Icons worried her, the invisibility was still in the active que, along with the screens, but she was running out of programs fast and she had no idea how close she was to the cameras.

This was just like alpha 1. She found herself acting on impulse and located the security camera outside the building almost by accident. She was in the right place, but that was the wrong camera so she moved on. Time was running out for her.

---

Margo stood in the shadows watching everything going on in the main room. The place was packed, men in tuxes and ladies in every kind of dress imaginable. A quartet of musicians played chamber music in a secluded alcove as red liveried waiters moved around the room serving drinks and hours derves. Margo was a little more at ease now. She thought her dress had been daring, but after seeing the little bits of nothing that many of the women wore she felt positively overdressed. From gauzy numbers that left little to the imagination to holodresses that left no question the wearer was actually walking around nude or semi nude. Bare midriffs seemed to be the rage and bare legs, with most of the dresses slit up to the hip.

Despite her more conservative attire Margo had already turned down several invitations to dance. She was getting antsy; Lana should have had the camera by now. From where she was standing she could still see Dominique clearly, but more guests were arriving every minute. Dominique was surrounded by a group of young men and seemed to be enjoying the attention. Something was just not right with that woman, but Margo took a philosophic approach.

“I don’t have to like her, I don’t have to understand her, I just have to keep her alive,” she said to herself. When she realized she was talking to herself she became even more annoyed. Damnit, where was that girl with the camera?

---

Del worked quickly. She had finally located the camera just inside the entrance to the ballroom. It gave her the best view of the room and she spotted Margo in a dark corner. She made a quick tape of the camera’s feed and then constructed a loop of it in her deck. Once she was ready she activated the loop and fed it into the line running to the security center. She opened the small telecom program in her memory and channeled the feed from the camera into the uplink. A world away the LED’s on the small transmitter wired to her deck’s output port winked to life.

As soon as the uplink was established Del activated her watchdogs. Now came the most nerve racking part of the job, sitting alone and exposed in the node. She had to keep the camera on that bitch, so she couldn’t just split and having her attention focused on that camera meant she wouldn’t be able to keep an eye on her environment. The situation was fraught with dangers, from security programs to roving in-house deckers.

----

Margo started when the image from the camera leaped to life on her HUD. She glanced at the time, 19:30 hours. It was going to be a long night.

By 2300 Margo had almost had enough. Dominique was still dancing with every available man and was showing no signs of being ready to go. If she didn’t know better Margo would think the woman was totally clueless that her life was in danger. She was either a superb actress or out of her mind.

One moment Margo was standing there cursing her charge and the next she was flat on her back staring at the ceiling. Her sound suppressors had kicked in and she could smell smoke and cordite. People were screaming and running all around. A lot of them were down, moaning or writhing in agony. The entrance way was a mass of shattered concrete and smoking debris.

She came to one knee in time to see men in heavy combat armor charging through the entrance. A Transcom guard popped up with an Uzi submachine gun, but a trooper cut him in half with a blast from a 20MM combat shotgun. Bodyguards were all firing, but the light weapons they carried would not even penetrate the polyastic armor the attackers wore.

Margo located Dominique and ran towards her, drawing the big silver autoloader as she ran. She got there just as one of the attackers was drawing a bead on the shrieking Cosmetics maven. He was better armed, better protected and probably stronger, but Margo’s wetware made her faster. The targeting reticule centered on his head as the Python swung up and she fired. Margo’s 260-grain penetrator tore through his helmet and collapsed his skull. Even as the man fell over Margo was moving to a second gunman, less than twenty feet away.

----

Alarms screamed and Del panicked. She was moving now, as fast as could towards the main data pipeline. She saw the interior data wall shimmer and suddenly her heart froze. She was now looking at a wall that was blacker than any night she had ever seen. Ripples ran through the wall, and electricity crackled ominously around it.

Black ICE.

Del keyed up the Data Hammer and began to pound her way through the wall. She also keyed up her armor. The wall came down in nanoseconds, but to her it seemed like days. A trace shot off down her back trail and she felt her heart freeze when first one screen, then the second went down. If that trace got to her deck before she could get out of the node and dump she was dead…or worse. Once in the main pipeline she streaked for the exit. It was a race for her life and she almost made it. She was in sight of the exit when a huge troll appeared before her. Code shot from his fingers and her avatar was suddenly covered in a wave of black code. In the meat world she screamed and collapsed, even as her hand jerked the DNI cable from her deck.

----

Margo dispatched a second gunman and turned to grab her charge, planning on hustling her out of the building. The screaming had stopped and the reason was obvious, most of the left half of Dominique’s head was missing. People were down everywhere, she knew who the target was, but all of the other security people had to assume it was their charge that was in danger. A few wrestled with the pen team, but already they were fading away. Margo turned back to the once beautiful, vibrant woman who had been her responsibility. None of them had been close enough to fire that shot, she would swear to that. It was then she noticed a window was broken high up in the ballroom’s glass dome. Through it she could see the lights of the Sony building. Sniper. That was her answer.

She didn’t have time to be angry or remorseful. A piercing scream came over her TAC net.

Del? She thought.

“Oh, god, please no!” she cried out as she ran for the vehicles, shoving people out of her way in her haste.

---

Margo burst through the door to her apartment, hitting it on the run with all her strength and weight behind the blow. It shattered inward and gun in hand the big woman crashed into her living room. The room was empty, except for Lana. She was naked and lay on her back, the DNI cable clenched in her small fist.

Margo ran to her and picked her up.

“Lana, please say something,” she pleaded. The girl was dead weight and Margo started to cry. This wasn’t happening. It couldn’t be happening. She didn’t deserve this. All of these thoughts ran through her mind as she cradled Lana to her chest and gently rocked her.

“Margo?” a tiny voice called. The big woman nearly dropped the little decker she was so startled.

“Lana? Are you all right?”

“No. I have a terrible headache and I can’t see,”

“What happened?” Margo asked as she put the girl down gently on the sofa.

“Decker. He nearly got me. That armor Colly gave me saved my life,”

“Armor? Colly? What are you talking about?”

“Margo, there’s no time. We have to leave, Transcom traced me. I failed you. I’m so sorry,”

“Fuck that, you’re alive and that’s all that matters,” Margo said as she picked the girl up and started for the door.

“My deck!” Lana said. Margo hesitated a moment. If a Transcom team was on the way they didn’t have time for this, but she found she couldn’t deny the girl. After fearing her dead, Margo knew she would do anything for this girl. Even risk her neck over something stupid.

“Please get my bag too, and there is a box under the bed,” she said after Margo sat her down.

Margo growled, but grabbed Lana’s bag and threw in her deck and the mysterious box. Throwing the bag over her shoulder she picked the girl up and exited. The car she had stolen was fast and they were blocks away when the Transcom security team arrived.

----

Saturday 0800 hours

Margo woke to the quiet breathing of Lana beside her. They were staying in the “bridal” suite of a mid-range hotel near the airport. The last of her creds had gone into this room, and into bribing the clerk to list them as Mr. and Mrs. Smith from Dearborn, Michigan. She would have to figure out a way to get them out of Singapore next, but at the moment she didn’t have the patience for it. Her sides and back ached and she realized with some amusement that she was still in her dress and corset.

Margo rose and managed to get the zipper on her dress down. The laces of the corset proved to be more of a problem and she was growing frustrated when Lana laughed softly.

“I tucked the laces, you won’t be able to reach them,” she said quietly.

“You do it then,” Margo said. She walked over to the bed and turned. It was only after a second that she realized Lana could see.

“I thought you were blind?” Margo said.

“Biofeedback, that wasn’t a static defense progie that got me, it was a decker. My armor absorbed the worst of it, but it still gave me a bad headache. My vision is still a little hazy, but I think I’ll be all right,” Lana explained. Margo’s heart leaped, she would have loved her little decker even if she were blind, but it made her feel so much better knowing she was going to be all right.

“How bout getting me out of this damnable contraption?” Margo asked.

“I don’t know, I kinda like you in it,” Lana teased. Margo growled playfully and Lana laughed.

“Tell ya what, I’ll help you out of the corset if you will let me help you into something else,”