The Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed, licked and sucked on the sensitive skin while Margo’s hands were busy tugging the dress down off her shoulders. As she was doing so she felt Lana’s small hands tugging her t-shirt out of her pants. It was all happening so fast, but it felt so right. Margo didn’t really have time to wonder about the wisdom of this or worry about the ramifications. Her body was on fire and her mind clouded by booze and lust. She could feel her pussy lubricating and her nipples were so hard they ached.

Lana impatiently tried to pull the tee over Margo’s head, but she was too short. When she raised herself up on her knees to get it over the big runner’s outstretched arms Margo got her first look at Lana’s tits. They were small, but beautifully formed, with quarter sized pink aureoles and tiny nipples. These were now stiff and the aureoles were drawn in around them. As Lana sank back to her knees Margo pulled her into an embrace and they kissed again. Even as their tongues twined Margo was aware of the small decker’s hands tentatively squeezing her breasts.

It felt really nice, not the mauling she was used to from guys, but an infinitely softer and more exciting caress. Lana seemed enthralled with her tits and Margo was used to that. What she wasn’t used to was the care with which Lana was treating them. Margo moaned softly into the girl’s mouth.

Lana was dying to break the kiss and get her mouth on Margo’s breasts. In all her fantasies nothing could have prepared her for the silky feel of Margo’s tits in her hands. They were so heavy, so firm and resilient to her touch, but warm and silky. She could feel the hardened nipples, the puckered aureoles and gentle swaying as Margo jerked occasionally under her touch.

Lana broke free of the kiss and moved her lips to the soft slope of Margo’s left breast. She kissed down, reveling in the feel of the warrior’s skin. When her tongue encountered the puckered aureole she sucked most of Margo’s nipple into her mouth. For a brief moment in time she just held the stiff flesh in her mouth, then nature took over and she sucked. It was wildly thrilling to feel the nipple pulled away from the surrounding skin and she rolled her tongue over it. Her hands gently kneaded the huge tits as she suckled contentedly. A long drawn out sigh from Margo let her know the big woman was enjoying it as much as she was and her hands slid down Margo’s six pack tummy and began to work on the complicated belt and fly.

The girl’s mouth felt incredible on her nipple and Margo was biting back moans. She was only vaguely conscious of the girl’s hands at her belt. Margo felt it give way and soon felt the loosening of the material on her hips and ass as the young woman undid the four buttons that held her fly closed.

This is going too fast, a small voice in Margo’s head called out. It was drowned in a wave of sensation when Lana’s hand found its way into Margo’s boxers and cupped her pussy. Her own hands moved to Lana’s chest and closed over her small breasts. Margo’s hands covered them completely and she was surprised at how they felt. Warm, firm and resilient, but still soft and silky. The only other breasts Margo had ever touched were her own, and she knew they were softer and less firm than the ones in her hands now. She had very little time to enjoy them because the little decker pushed her down onto her back and began untying one of her boots.

“Damn girl, what’s the rush?” Margo asked. In her mind sex with another woman had always been something softer and included more cuddling and kissing. Lana looked sharply up and for the first time Margo saw the fear that mingled with her hunger.

“This is your first time too isn’t it?” Margo asked. When the girl nodded Margo spoke again, but consciously softened her voice.

“You’ve never had sex with anyone?”

“No, I’ve never met anyone I trusted,” Lana said quietly.

“And you’re how old?”

“Nineteen,” she said defiantly. Margo had to control the laughter that was rising in her. Lana looked precious with her chin stuck out defiantly and eyes flashing. Margo knew she had to say something, but she was very careful. She had been young not so very long ago and remembered how hard she had fought to be recognized as an adult.

“No wonder. I remember my first time, I practically raped the guy. I guess it’s my turn now,” she said smiling and hoping the words brought a smile. Lana did indeed smile and returned to untying Margo’s boot.

This complicated matters and at the same time simplified them. Despite her rough exterior Margo was still a bit of a romantic. She really believed a girl’s first time should be special, but she also remembered how she was at that age. She couldn’t wait to loose her virginity and while the boy was as inexperienced as she was, she remembered fondly how youthful exuberance had overcome a lack of technical knowledge. From a technical standpoint it was like her first time all over again, but from an exuberance point of view it would be easier. She felt her boot come off and smiled, she only hoped she could match the girl’s enthusiasm.

When her second boot was off she raised her hips while Lana pulled her pants down. Now Margo was wearing just her boxers and socks. Lana’s eyes were as large as saucers as she reached for them, but Margo caught up her hands.

“I think you are a little overdressed, don’t you?”

Lana nodded and stood up. She quickly wiggled out of the dress and kicked off her heels. She wore only thigh high stockings and the briefest pair of panties Margo had ever seen. Without even slowing down she hooked her fingers into the waist and pulled them down her legs. Once she had them off she knelt and Margo felt her hands slide into the elastic waist of her boxers. They slid down her legs and off, leaving her naked before another woman for the first time since she was a child.

Lana was staring at her rapturously and Margo was enjoying the sight of the young woman. The girl’s obvious approval made her feel good about her looks for the first time in her life. After her eyes had feasted enough Lana crawled onto Margo and rested her head between the big woman’s breasts. There was a moment of hesitation and then Margo received a jolt when she felt Lana’s warm mouth envelope her left nipple again.

The girl was tentative at first, just holding Margo’s nipple in her mouth. Margo had to fight with all her willpower not to do anything. Her nipples were extremely sensitive and she was so horny, but she didn’t want to push Lana. The girl became more daring and soon she was sucking hungrily at Margo’s nipple while her tongue lashed the sensitive bud. Her hands were busy too, one squeezing and kneading Margo’s right breast while the other toyed with her quickly dampening pussy.

For a while Margo just floated along on the waves of pure pleasure that Lana’s fingers and mouth were producing. The girl alternated between her breasts and Margo soon felt a burning need overtake her. She had not really thought this out and she really didn’t know what to do, but she knew she needed release. Margo rolled over suddenly, carrying the smaller woman with her. Lana spread her legs and once she was on her back wrapped them around Margo’s hips. Margo’s pussy was pressed tightly against Lana’s and the smaller woman immediately returned her mouth to Margo’s nipples.

Margo was beside herself with need and began to jog her hips. It felt incredible but the angle was wrong and the contact was too brief. Margo adjusted her position and tired again. After about the third minor adjustment she burst out laughing. Her mind was drawn back in time to her first time and the trouble her boyfriend had found in gaining entry. At least he knew when he was in, she thought. Margo spread her knees slightly and this time when she jogged her hips Lana let out a shuddering moan around her nipple.

Got ya, she thought happily. The angle wasn’t the best for her because her clit was not in solid contact with Lana’s body, but the weight of her body was arranged so that the contact point was almost right on Lana’s. Remembering that this was the girl’s first time Margo decided to forego her own pleasure and made no more adjustments. She began to hump against Lana, rapidly gaining speed and power as she became used to the position and motion. Soon her mound was slick with both of their juices and both of their pubic triangles were matted. She could feel the sweat that covered her body and see the glint of perspiration on Lana’s forehead.

After a minute or two she felt Lana’s lacquered nails dig into her arms. A few more strokes and Lana wailed as her body began to convulse. Recognizing the signs of an impending orgasm Margo bore down on the little decker, her hips flying in a frenzied motion that quickly brought Lana over the edge. The beautiful little decker screamed out in ecstasy, her head tossing from side to side as her fingers dug into Margo’s skin. Margo didn’t stop, she didn’t even slow down. Lana shuddered and panted, tossing her head from side to side and babbling incoherently.

“Ohmigod, Ohmigod, Ohmigod,” she wailed. Margo watched as her features contorted in bliss and another orgasm wracked her petite frame. The sensation was beginning to get to her, but Margo found she was no didn’t want this to end. She slid her knees up, which had the effect of pushing the contact point away from her clitoral area. In no time Lana was shuddering through her third orgasm. Margo realized she could keep this up all night or until her muscles gave out and found the power thrilling. Being able to make Lana orgasm, to be able to repay in some small measure the feelings Lana’s adoring stares had brought her was intoxicating. She wished suddenly that she was really fucking Lana, not just rubbing against her.

How great would that be? she thought. I bet I could drive her nuts. Maybe even make her feel so good she would never want to leave me. Margo was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn’t notice Lana’s pleading at first.

“No more.. please.. noooo,” she gasped. Her eyes were tightly shut and Margo could see she was fast approaching another orgasm. Margo found herself torn between wanting to make her cum again and wanting to do as she asked. Hearing her moan decided it for Margo, rather than stop she increased her efforts.

“Oh god, Oh god...Fuck me!!!!!!!!” the little decker cried before a high pitched screech announced the arrival of yet another orgasm. As this one subsided Margo slowed her gyrations until she was lying still. Lana’s eyes were tightly shut and perspiration was evident on her brow and in her damp hair. Margo got up and picked the small decker up. Lana snuggled up close to her and murmured softly. Once they were in bed the girl was asleep almost instantly.

Margo couldn’t remember feeling so good before. Sex had never made her feel like this, so close to someone, so connected. She had a huge grin on her face and was lovingly stroking Lana’s hair when it dawned on her that she hadn’t cum! Somehow, it didn’t matter.

---

Friday 0500 hours

Margo awoke with a headache that she knew was going to last all day. She was only vaguely conscious of someone in the bed next to her. Lana sighed and snuggled up closer to her causing the big woman to temporarily forget her aching head. She had spent so much of her life alone that waking up with a bedmate was novel.

Lana looked so content and serene that it almost made the Merc forget that she had to get up. Margo eased herself out of bed and managed not to wake the sleeping decker. As she got cleaned up and dressed she found herself in a buoyant mood. While part of her mind was still firmly on the run, she had to admit that her mood had a lot more to do with the girl sleeping in her bed than with the possibility of corporate creds. Last night had been awesome and for the first time in ages she felt complete.

There were still a lot of issues; Lana was too unprofessional and immature for the big runner who knew life and death were often separated by the thinnest of margins. She wasn’t ready to deal with questions of her orientation and the many problems living with the girl could create. Even their future together was totally up in the air, for all Margo knew she was just a passing interest for Lana, she didn’t even know what, if anything the decker wanted from it.

Time would tell she supposed. She made breakfast before waking Lana. The girl was breathing deeply, totally out of it. She had rolled over and her ass was an inviting target.

“Wake up sleepyhead,” Margo roared and smacked that delectable ass.

“Hey!” Lana cried out as she rolled over quickly to find Margo grinning at her.

“Time to get up and greet the morning,” Margo said.

“I’ve got a better Idea, why don’t you come back to bed?” Lana said sleepily and curled back up. Margo smacked her ass again and beat a hasty retreat as the little woman cussed her.

They ate breakfast quickly and then took a cab to David’s. Lana was in high spirits, but Margo was sullen. She didn’t like dresses or heels or any of that other girly stuff. In the boutique surrounded by gowns and intimates she felt as uncomfortable as a whore in church.

Lana had a ball and by the time they left Margo’s feet hurt and she had a new dress, heels, a corset, stockings and all the accessories. They decided to walk home and Lana surprised her by grabbing her free hand. It was strange, holding hands with another girl in public. Margo was slightly embarrassed at first, but after a few blocks she began to enjoy it. The public affirmation that Lana cared was another boost to her ego and made her more determined to find out if this was a passing thing or if the girl’s feelings were as deep as her own.

They had barely gotten into the door of Margo’s apartment and shut the door when Lana turned and pushed Margo back against the door. Margo dropped the bags and her arms slipped around the smaller woman, whose hands were already fumbling with Margo’s belt.


As much as her body was crying out for it Margo seized the small woman’s hands. Lana looked up and Margo stared deeply into her eyes.

“Lana, last night was wonderful and today has been nice, but I have to know some things before we go any further,” Margo began.

“All right Margo, what do you want?”

“What do you want Lana? Am I just a passing interest or do you have deeper feelings for me? I don’t know where you’re coming from, do you want to be my girlfriend or is this just something to keep you occupied while we are working together? I don’t mean to sound indifferent, but I am developing feelings for you that are dangerous to me,”

“Dangerous? I’ll tell you about dangerous. Dangerous is jacking in and finding my thoughts all on you. If your mind is off for a split second you can still compensate with your speed and skill. If my mind is off for a nanosecond I’m dead, or a vegetable or worse. Those are the breaks, that’s Biz or a thousand other clichés don’t make it any different. What do I want? God, if you had asked me that a month ago I would have said a new deck, three weeks ago it would have been to get out of Germany alive, two weeks ago it would have been to take you to bed and now…” she blurted out. The words had been a rush, leading up to the final now where her voice trailed off.

“And now?” Margo prompted. Tears had formed in Lana’s eyes, but Margo tired not to let that change her mind. She had to know, right now, before she left for Ma’Cherie.

“Now I want to be your wife,” the words were so soft that they were barely audible.

“I want to wake up with you next to me, I want to share everything with you and I don’t ever want to leave your side. I didn’t know that when I came here, I just wanted to be with you, but now I know what I want,”

“I don’t think I have ever heard anyone say anything that sounded so sincere, thank you,” Margo said.

“What are you thanking me for?”

“For the feelings you have given me and for helping to make my dreams come true,”

“What dreams?”

“Dreams of having someone I could call my own,” Margo said and tenderly kissed Lana before she could respond.

“Does that mean you want me?” Lana asked when the kiss broke. Her face was radiant, but her voice held doubt, the same doubt Margo knew she had been feeling since Lana walked in the door.

“I’ll show you how much I want you,” Margo said as she scooped the little decker up in her arms and carried her to the bed. Lana giggled and kicked her legs, but didn’t make any serious attempt to escape and the way she was holding onto Margo’s neck made the big woman feel wonderful.

Margo playfully tossed the girl on the bed and started unbuttoning her uniform blouse. Lana rose to her knees, smiled and then caught the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. Margo’s breath caught in her throat. Lana was braless and wore that thong that fit so snugly over her pussy that Margo could see the girl’s lips outlined. She was so beautiful, not the mind blowing beauty of Dominique La’joure, but the simply beauty of a woman in love.

Margo moved onto the bed and they kissed deeply. While their tongues twined in each other’s mouth, she felt Lana’s small hands helping her get undressed. Once she was naked she wrapped the small girl up in her arms and pushed her back until her body was lying on Lana’s.

The girl’s legs wrapped around her hips and Margo felt the girl’s damp pubes meshed into her own. It was pretty obvious that Lana wanted more of what they had done last night, but Margo wanted to take her time today. Last night had been awesome in its intensity, but lacking in the tenderness and exploration she had expected of her first lesbian experience.

Margo didn’t move her hips, but let her hands trail down the girl’s sides. Her fingers glided over the silky skin, feeling her ribs and hipbones beneath it. When her fingers encountered the thin straps of the thong she hooked her fingers underneath and raised her body slightly. Lana unlocked her ankles and Margo rose to her knees as she peeled the delicate garment up her lover’s sexy legs.

When it was off the big runner tossed it aside and stared long and hard at Lana. She was petite and simply gorgeous. Her breasts, which had seemed so small, last night were fuller than Margo remembered and perfectly shaped. Margo was surprised to notice that her pubic hair was carefully trimmed into the shape of a heart. The big woman found it cute, but wondered why she hadn’t noticed before. Or had she? She vaguely remembered it…or maybe she was just imagining it. The uncertainty made her laugh; she would have remembered if a guy had his trimmed like a heart.

Margo realized she hadn’t paid much attention at all to Lana’s body. Her first experience with another woman and she could barely recall any details a day later. There was a riddle there that she found puzzling. Margo was a practical woman and the simplest answer was probably the correct one she mused. Her mind had probably blotted out the details as a kind of defense mechanism. It would be easier for her to forget it if things hadn’t worked out, but now that her mind was at ease over the seriousness of the relationship she was very curious.

Margo lay back between the girl’s widely spread thighs with her face only a few inches from the girl’s pussy. She had never viewed another woman’s sex close up and found herself mesmerized by it. The area between her thighs was colored slightly darker than the rest of her skin and her mound was very trim. Margo’s own pussy was very fleshy with prominent lips, but Lana’s was trim and her outer lips were almost non-existent. The inner folds were a coral color and already coated in Lana’s juices. At the top of her small slit Margo could see her clit or at least what she assumed was her clit. She smiled when she realized she wasn’t going to have the same problems men had with her.