The Queen and the Soldier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers

"Dessert is served," Sandra cooed, rubbing her finger up and down the front of her panties, tracing the slot from bottom to top. She saw Shannon looking towards the ramp. "Don't worry," Sandra said. "The waitress won't be up for a least an hour, and no one can see us from below. We can fuck each other's brains out within a hundred yards of hundreds and hundreds of people, and no one will know."

Whatever reservations Shannon might have had evaporated. There was a beautiful woman in white panties that contrasted with her dark skin lying on the table in front of her, offering herself up like a sacrifice. She placed her hands on the insides of Sandra's thighs, pushing them further apart. Then she ripped those pretty panties from the woman's body. She met Sandra's gaze with hunger in her eyes. She lowered her head, keeping her eyes locked on Sandra's faced, and started to lick the woman's pussy.

"Wuh-... we really shouldn't be duh-... doing this here," she said, kissing Sandra's mound and nuzzling the woman's clit with her nose. She rubbed the whole mound by rubbing her fingers against it in a circular motion, the she patted it lightly a coupled of times before licking it again. She knew that having sex in public was wrong. She just really didn't care.

"Yes," hissed Sandra, "we should. You're such a beautiful woman, but you've been hiding too long. What better way to come out of hiding than to fuck me right here, overlooking the world? And tonight, I'm yours," she added, lying back on the table. "You can do whatever you want to me."

At that point, the only thing Shannon wanted was to drink of the sexual fountain that lay before her. She just started eating, licking and sucking for all she was worth. She had almost never even been naked in front of any other living person in longer than she could remember, but suddenly she was going down on a beautiful woman in what was essentially a glass room in crowded club. She felt incredibly liberated, and that feeling transformed into almost unimaginable lust. She started finger fucking Sandra while running her tongue all over the upper part of her slot. She also stuck a finger in the woman's asshole and started probing. 'I can't believe I'm doing this,' she thought as she devoured Sandra's sex, which was spread before her like a banquet. She continued to lick and suck at Sandra for a while, the woman's dark skin pressed against the hard, clear plastic of the table. She had fingers in her lover's puckered rosebud, fingers in her pussy and a tongue that was all over the place. Then, she had Sandra's cum on her face as a climax rocketed through the beautiful Latin woman. She squirmed her back against the table, thrusting her crotch harder against Shannon's face. But even as Sandra came down from a sexual high, Shannon kept licking at her.

"You're not thinking about running off, are you?" Sandra joked, causing Shannon to smile and blush. "Because I still have plans for you." She slid off the table and pulled Shannon to her feet, kissing her and licking her own cum off Shannon's lips. Her hands reached down and grabbed her lover's ass cheeks, squeezing them and drawing the shorter woman closer to her. "Why don't you grab some table and spread 'em?" she cooed. "You're a cop. You know the drill."

Shannon bit her lip shyly, turned around and placed her hands on the table where Sandra had just been lying. Sandra pulled a chair around behind the redhead and sat down. She slid her hands up Shannon's muscular legs until they started pushing up the woman's tight little black dress. Even in the dim light, Sandra was almost awestruck by the tiny black thong that split those muscular butt cheeks. 'I have no idea how Jasmine talked her into wearing that, but I need to remember to thank her. Maybe by buying her a car.' She pushed the thong aside and began returning the favor Shannon had just done for her. 'Is that perfume I smell?' she wondered as she stuck her tongue deep into that heavenly box, forcing it to go as wide open as she could. Her tongue strokes were much more rapid than Shannon's had been, and a bit more experienced. Then she pulled back and stuck one hand between the woman's legs, palm up. She inserted two fingers into her lover's cunt while cupping the rest of Shannon's mound with the rest of her hand. "Fuck my hand," she growled, and Shannon started shoving her hips back. As she fingered Shannon, Sandra also gave that perfect pink sphincter a rim-job, causing the woman to almost squeal with delight. She could scarcely believe that this exquisite creature had been neglected by the world so long. She had a perfect body and a generous soul, and all Sandra wanted to do was provide as much pleasure as she could for as long as Shannon wanted to accept it.

Shannon was reveling in the pleasure she was receiving. It was strange for her to be so exposed to begin with, but she felt . . . almost human for the first time. Not because she was getting fucked in a nightclub, but because there was someone who wanted her. And that 'someone' was a beautiful woman who was rich and powerful and a woman who could have had any woman she really wanted. But she had picked, for whatever reason, an insecure cop with a stutter and a past. She had romanced Shannon into feeling like a romantic, sexual being for the first time in her life.

Sandra stood up and, without removing the hand at Shannon's crotch, used the other hand to pull down that little black dress past the woman's small, pert tits. She cupped one of those breasts, keeping the nub trapped between a couple of fingers. And she also nibbled on Shannon's neck, once that red shawl was removed. She was stimulating three very sensitive parts of the redhead's body, and it didn't take her long to bring the woman to release. Seeing the woman's legs shudder and back muscles arch and lock was beyond beautiful to Sandra. She pressed her own breasts into her lover's back, feeling Shannon's tits and fucking her with her fingers. Shannon had a light sweat the Sandra could feel against the bare skin of her chest. Sandra turned her head to say something, but she wound up the recipient of another kiss. When it finally broke, Shannon spoke.

"Thuh-... thank you. Thuh-... that felt wonderful!"

"And that was just the beginning. Don't move," Sandra whispered. She walked over to her bag and pulled out a seven inch, flesh-like vibrator. Shannon's eyes opened wide, and she got a little nervous. She had used toys before, but not for a long time. Sandra placed it on the table and embraced Shannon from behind.

"It's okay," she said, sensing her lover's hesitation. "We don't have to if you don't want to."

"Nuh-... no, it's alright. It's juh-... just been a long time. Fuh-... for any of this."

"It doesn't have be," Sandra said, kissing the redhead right between the shoulders. "Not ever again," she finished. She picked the vibrator up and pressed the tip against Shannon's well-lubricated slit, then pushed it inside. That simple motion drove the air from Shannon's body. Sandra plunged it in and out a few times before turning it on to its lowest setting. As it began to hum, Shannon began to gasp. Sandra was impressed by how tight the woman's pussy was as it gripped ferociously at the intruder. Sandra grabbed one of Shannon's breasts again and teased her nipple again, all the while keeping up a slow, consistent pace with the vibrator. She also began sucking on Shannon's earlobe. It was as if she simply couldn't get enough of this woman . . . this bundle of buried sexual treasure. Shannon was thrusting back against the dildo, trying to take even more of it inside her. She was moaning heavily by then as her remaining reservations dissipated.

"You are so hot," Sandra whispered into Shannon's ear. "I think I could fuck you all night. Actually, I PLAN to fuck you all night."

"I . . . I wuh-... want you to. Guh-... God I want you to!" was Shannon's heartfelt reply. She felt the pleasant buzz of the vibrator pressed deep into her sex, triggering a special spot. She squeaked. Sandra smiled, realizing she had found a good spot as she proceeded to stimulate the hell out of it. She had to stop playing with the redhead's breasts so she could wrap her arm around the woman's waist, holding her steady as she stepped up the pace with the vibrator. Shannon's pussy was getting pounded now, stretched and prodded beyond description. Her inner muscles tried to grip the invader, but to no avail. Then her pussy had a spasm, and she found herself cumming again. She let her upper body come to rest on the table as her lower body shook with pleasure. But Sandra didn't seem to be done. Even after Shannon's body was finished with her second climax, Sandra kept going.

"You're so pretty when you cum, so I was thinking I'd make you do it again." And she did just that, fucking Shannon with the vibrating toy as the woman lay with her feet on the ground, her ass sticking out and her chest on the table. She rammed the toy repeatedly into Shannon's body until she came a third time. The poor woman's pussy was tender and tired, but Sandra knew she didn't want to stop.

Shannon crawled onto the table and flipped over onto her back. She grabbed one of Sandra's wrists, tugging on it. Sandra smiled and got onto the table herself, crawling down Shannon's body until they were face to face. Then they kissed for a few minutes. After that, Shannon cupped Sandra's round, warm ass-cheeks and drew the woman upward. As her friend's breasts came close to Shannon's face, the redhead suckled briefly at each large mound. Then Sandra continued moving upward until her crotch was in Shannon's face. And Shannon began to lick again, wrapping her mouth around as much of Sandra's opening as she could. She also reached out and grabbed the vibrator, plunging it back into her own pussy as she ate out Sandra's. She pulled the vibrator out and brought it up, pressing the head against the outside of her lover's mound and tracing around the outside. Then she pushed into Sandra's box, but just enough to get the head wet and to tease the woman.

"Oh, fuck!" Sandra muttered. "You've got until the end of time to stop . . ." She was cut off as the vibrator was removed. At first, she thought that Shannon might just be teasing her, then she felt the now lubricated head pressed against her sphincter.

"I wuh-... was under the impuh-... impression that you were into this sort of thing," Shannon said. She didn't wait for a response before she pressed the slippery head into Sandra's asshole.

To say that Sandra was impressed by the boldness of the maneuver was an understatement. Her lover was already beginning to take some chances, and it was one that Sandra was happy to accommodate. The humming head was stimulating the hell out of her asshole, until the incredible pressure exerted by her sphincter slowed the toy down. Shannon was pushing it inwards at an excruciatingly slow pace, but she had upped the tempo on her tongue. She was taking wide strokes, while simultaneously managing to get the entire head of the vibrator situated in her lover's posterior.

Sandra was panting like a bitch in heat. Her asshole was finally adjusting the width and the thrumming of the vibrator, and it was driving her insane. She pressed her crotch against Shannon's face, enjoying the ridges of the sex toy as it slid further and further into her bottom. Finally, it was all the way in, all the way to the batteries. And Shannon's tongue was all the way in her pussy.

"Oh God!" she whispered as Shannon began pumping away with the vibrator.

Shannon was quite pleased with the view from where she lay. Sandra's sex was so moist and juicy that it seemed almost ready to burst. And those light brown butt cheeks being spread wide and split open by the flesh colored toy in Shannon's hand was a beautiful thing. The sweat on Sandra's abdomen periodically dripped onto Shannon's forehead, and her moans of pleasure were like music to Shannon's ears. Then came the climax. The vibrator was rendered motionless as Sandra's powerful ass muscles gripped it, and her nectar dripped down onto Shannon's waiting face. But Shannon wasn't done. She wrapped one arm around her lover's waist to hold her place, then started the second half of a double feature. She fucked and licked at Sandra for another ten minutes. Sandra was grabbing the table edge with both hands, humping the redhead's face with reckless abandon. When Shannon got Sandra off for the third time of the evening, the Latin woman almost collapsed onto her lover, her energy completely spent.

"Sweetie, that was fucking fantastic!" Sandra said. She moved down until she was lying down directly on top of Shannon, who had pulled out the vibrator and lay it on the table next to her. "And before you even ask, you did great! But we've only got a couple minutes before the waitress comes back."

The two women rolled off the table, and Sandra tossed the discarded sex toy into her purse. Shannon, with her dress still pulled up past her ass and down past her chest, had grabbed Sandra's dress.

"Suh-... sorry about your underwear," she said blushing. "I'll buh-... buy you another puh-... pair."

Before getting dressed, Sandra smiled. She kissed Shannon, knelt and pulled the woman's wet black thong down to her ankles. She got Shannon to lift her feet until she could stand up with the redhead's panties in her hand. She placed them against her face and inhaled. "Don't worry about it," she said. "I'll just take yours," she added, grinning as she placed them in her purse.

"Buh-... buh-... but then what will I wear?" Shannon said. A wicked smile from Sandra was all she needed by way of an answer. The redheaded detective pulled her dress back down her thighs. She was going commando for the remainder of the evening. She pulled the dress back up over her tits and grabbed her shawl before helping Sandra back into her dress. Both women were drenched in sweat, margarita mix and girl cum, but it didn't keep them from kissing each other on the lips, the cheek and the neck. They were nuzzling each other's necks when the waitress pulled up with a golf cart and a smile. On the way down the ramp, Sandra called up the limo and told the driver to be waiting by the door.

On the way home, Sandra ate her date's pussy again, bringing her to orgasm in the back of the limousine. When they got back to Sandra's house, Shannon had her hand up her lover's dress all the way to the bedroom, where the two women made love for another hour before passing out in each other's arms.

------------------- ------------------

The next morning . . .

------------------- ------------------

Shannon awoke with a start, once again realizing she wasn't in her own bed. But she wasn't afraid like she had been the last time. Sandra was propped up against a reading pillow, looking at her.

"Huh-... how long have you buh-... been awake?"

"About half an hour. I got a call from my Mom. I didn't want to wake you," Sandra said, leaning forward to kiss the woman who had shared her bed.

"I shuh-... shouldn't have slept so long. Wuh-... working graveyards is hard enough, buh-... but wuh-... when my sleeping schedule is thrown off . . ."

"If you like," Sandra interrupted before landing another kiss, "we could do something to tire you out again this afternoon," she added with a sly grin. "I could leave work early, meet you at your place . . ." Sandra let the sentence trail off, letting the detective fill in the blanks. Shannon blushed.

"I supuh-... suppose that could be arranged." Shannon went quiet, and her mind was going a mile a minute as she tried to think of how to phrase something. Sandra sat next to her and held the woman's shoulders and Shannon rested her head on her friend's shoulder. "Wuh-... what are we?"

"What do you mean?"

"I . . . Sleeping wuh-... with someone . . . more than once . . . it's new to me. Are wuh-... we . . . you know . . . dating?"

It was said with such innocence and nervousness that Sandra almost laughed, but she knew that would probably be a bad reaction. Shannon had been wearing her noble heart on her sleeve for several days, and Sandra would be damned if she would be the one to break it.

"I hope so," she said warmly. "I've already told my Mom about you, and she insisted I talk you into coming down with me to visit sometime soon. She wants to meet this 'cop' who has infatuated her daughter."

"Muh-... meet your mother? I duh-... don't think I . . ." Shannon paused and looked confused as Sandra drew her up until the redhead was resting her face on Sandra's chest. "I infuh-... infatuate you?"

Sandra smiled and kissed her friend on the forehead. "More than anyone I've ever met."

"Because I'm a nuh-... novelty item?"

The other woman rolled her eyes and sighed. She moved, letting Shannon fall back against the reading pillow while she straddled the redhead's lap. "No more of that. I mean it, not another word. I didn't spend last night having the most wonderful sex of my life with you because you're a hard-luck story. I did it because when you strip away all the hurt you've felt, you are STILL a beautiful woman," she said as she kissed Shannon, "powerful," was followed by another kiss, "and interesting woman. Besides, it might be nice to have a girlfriend who can help me take care of my speeding tickets."

That got a chuckle and a blush out of Shannon. "I'll suh-... see what I can do."

"Well, one thing you can do is come with me to the bathroom," Sandra said, getting off the bed and pulling Shannon to her feet. "Then we can take a shower before I have to go to work. Then we can have our rendezvous this afternoon or evening, or sometime before you have to go to work. And after that . . . well, who knows?"

For the first time, it was Shannon who leaned forward, cocked her head and initiated the kiss. She was still moving in baby-steps. After seconds or minutes (neither woman could tell), she pulled back. "Who knows," she said as the bathroom door closed behind them.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,667 Followers
1...345678