The Queen and the Soldier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were tired, but Sandra was by no means done. She lay on top of Shannon, making sure the woman's legs were spread. She was looking eye to eye with her redheaded police officer as she pressed her mound against Shannon's. She started humping the woman, rubbing private area against private area. There was no hurry or rush to climax this time. Just the pure pleasure of flesh on flesh. Shannon bent her knees so that her feet were resting flat on the bed. She reached around and grabbed Sandra's round ass flesh, pulling the beautiful woman closer to her. Sandra latched her lips onto Shannon's lips, neck, face . . . anything they could reach. Shannon just moved her arms up and wrapped them around Sandra's body, clinging to the dark-skinned goddess as she rubbed against her. Sandra's large breasts were pressed against Shannon's smaller ones, and nipples were rubbing against each other. There was nothing about that moment that Shannon didn't find incredibly arousing.

The two women stayed like that for almost twenty minutes. Sandra had started whispering into Shannon's ear, telling the woman how sexy she was. Shannon was blushing a bit, though that was partially do to exertion. With Sandra's lips next to her ear, Shannon began sucking and nibbling on Sandra's ear. The only thing that distracted her was when she realized she was approaching her fourth orgasm.

"I'm . . . gonna . . ." She couldn't say anything else. She was tired, sweating, and her body was exerting its sexual might one more time. By the time it was over, she was having problems moving. She had forgotten just how much energy good sex required.

Sandra, her own crotch almost sloppy with her and Shannon's fluids, kept up her pace. She grabbed one of Shannon's hands and pressed it between their two crotches. The redhead got the idea and slipped her fingers inside Sandra's body, giving the Latin woman something else to rub against. And those fingers were pumping away vigorously, stretching and prodding Sandra's insides. Finally, her pussy clamped down and she came directly onto Shannon's hand and thighs. She rested on top of the smaller woman as her body was ravaged by orgasm, trembling and quaking in delight. She felt Shannon's lips still nibbling on her ear the whole time.

Sandra rolled off the top of her lover's body, but made sure not to leave direct physical contact. She draped one arm and one leg over Shannon's recovering form. She met Shannon's gaze. "And we didn't even get to break out any of my toys."

Shannon gave her a tired smile. "Dih-... did you wuh-... want to keep going?"

"God, you are in incredible shape! I can barely move," Sandra said, pulling the redhead closer to her. "No, I think we should save something for next time." She then waited for the question she knew was coming.

"Nuh-... next time? You stuh-... still want to see me?"

"You know, you're kind of dense for a scientist. Of course I want to see you again! What is it going to take to get it into that gorgeous head of yours that you're very desirable?"

Shannon averted her gaze until Sandra reached over and pulled her chin until the two were face to face again. Then she pulled the comforter over both their bodies.

"You're really going to make me work at this, aren't you?" A few well placed pokes later and Sandra had Shannon laughing, then moaning, then . . . then no more words were needed.

----------------- -----------------

A few hours later . . .

----------------- -----------------

Shannon awoke with a start. She was sweating and had a chill run through her. She wasn't in her own bed, and that wasn't something she did often. Or ever, for that matter. She took a moment to orient herself. She was at Sandra's house. It was her night off, and she had spent a large portion of the night and into the morning making love to a beautiful woman. "Where is she?" Shannon thought, looking around. She knew that Sandra hadn't run off and left her. This was Sandra's house. Then Shannon saw a light emanating from the door that led to the stairs. She got out of bed and looked around for something to put on, finding her discarded sweatshirt. After she was semi-dressed, she descended the stairs.

Sandra was sitting in a chair, staring at the entryway. She had thrown on a long, white-silk robe that contrasted wonderfully against her light brown skin. But her beautiful face was just pointed at a spot on the floor. It was the spot a man had lain dead not long ago. Shannon put a hand on Sandra's shoulder, causing her to jump a bit. Then Shannon sat in the woman's lap.

"I wih-... wish I could say suh-... something that would make yuh-... you feel better. Thuh-... that what happened was as much about you as being struck buh-... by lightning. Buh-... but I know that doesn't help. I've puh-... peeled bodies off of muh-... more floors than I care to remember. Luh-... losing peace of mind in your own home is like luh-... losing someone you care about. All you cuh-... can do is accept what happened and move on. And thuh-... that takes time."

"I know. But that doesn't make the here and now any easier. Crooked or not, it feels almost disrespectful to stand there or walk over that spot." Sandra kissed the back of Shannon's neck. Having the officer there made her feel so much more comfortable, though she was still obviously unsettled. Then she noticed that her lover was wearing that infernal sweatshirt again. "Okay, we HAVE to get you some new clothes. You've got tonight off, right?" Shannon nodded. "Cool. When you used the service, did you ever meet a woman named Jasmine?" Shannon blushed furiously. "I see that you did. Well, she and I are friends now. I'm going to give her a call and see if she has some free time to take you shopping today. On me of course."

"I cuh-... cuh-... couldn't! I'm shuh-... sure everything wih-... will look bad on me. And . . ."

"No arguing. The only reason dating is hard for you is because you've been hiding for so long in a prison you built for yourself. You NEED to break out, for your own mental health if nothing else. I have to work tomorrow . . . well, today now. I'll probably be working until the evening. Go out and get the full treatment: new clothes, a day at the salon, new underwear . . . please get some new underwear, and DON'T write the days of the week in them! Then I'll pick you up at your place and we'll go somewhere nice."

Shannon had a look on her face as if she had just been asked to take on the entire United States military while armed with nothing but a toothpick, or she had been told she had to watch a Pauly Shore movie. She had the look of fear.

"C'mon," Sandra pleaded. "Give it a shot. You told me that you don't want to be alone anymore. So rejoin the human race," she said. "I mean, you've survived some pretty heinous stuff. All I'm asking is to see you in a dress."

Shannon's heart was going a mile a minute. "I . . . I duh-... don't know if I can do it," she said softly. "I'm scared."

Sandra could scarcely believe what she was hearing. "We're sitting just a few feet from where a corpse was less than a week ago, and you're freaked out by the idea of wearing a thong."

Shannon nodded. Then her eyes shot open. "A thong?!?"

------------------ -----------------

That afternoon . . .

------------------ -----------------

Sandra's head was in the clouds all day. The last week of her life had been so surreal. She had gone from being the queen of her world, impervious to both the dangers and pleasures of the world around her, to someone who had been exposed almost frighteningly to both. She was barely aware of what was said in her many meetings, conference calls and other assorted business transactions. She had been signing some contracts when she got a call from Jasmine. The beautiful escort had been surprised when Sandra had put in her request, but she was willing to help out. Jasmine had been very coy over the phone, but assured Sandra that she wouldn't be disappointed. The normally composed woman sounded a little surprised when she discussed the shopping trip she and Shannon had gone on. Shannon was obviously still nervous, but she seemed almost desperate to escape the downward spiral her life was in. She still wasn't comfortable with strangers seeing her body, and only Jasmine's prior relationship with Shannon and friendship with Sandra allowed her to remain present when Shannon was trying on clothes. Unfortunately, Jasmine had an appointment that evening so she wouldn't be able to help do the touch-ups. But she admitted to being amazed by just how beautiful Shannon was, and that Sandra was in for one hell of an evening if she played her cards right.

After that, Sandra just sat in her office, playing Hearts on the computer and waiting for her day to be over. She kept trying to think of what the gorgeous redhead would be wearing, but her brain fogged over every time she tried. "It's a fucking conspiracy," she said to herself, "and even my brain is in on it!"

---------------- --------

That evening . . .

---------------- --------

Sandra pulled up to Shannon's apartment in the company limousine. She had every intention of making this a special night for her friend and lover. There was a bottle of wine chilling in the vehicle and a rose on the seat where she and the redhead would be sitting. She had made reservations at the nicest, most expensive restaurant in town and she had called Mia at "The Siren's Cave" and told her that they would be by. The woman had promised to keep the entire upper tier available for them. That had made Sandra smile and had filled her head with ideas.

Sandra herself was dressed to kill. She had on a long white evening gown that was cut low in both the front and back, exposing her cleavage nicely (but tastefully) as well as some of the smooth, long muscles of her back. The color offset wonderfully against her light brown skin. A single strap around her neck kept the entire dress in place, though she hoped it didn't stay in place for long. Her makeup was perfect. Her hair was perfect. Now, she just needed to pick up her perfect woman.

When she arrived at the apartment, Bobby was there, sitting on the hood of his car. He got one look at her and his eyes shot open. "Vah vah voom!" he said with a grin.

Sandra grinned, curtsied and glanced up towards Shannon's apartment door. "So what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I got a strange call today . . . actually, my WIFE got a call from Shannon. Apparently, she doesn't know how to put on makeup and Pamela (his wife) is one of the only women she knows. She apparently had help shopping for a DRESS earlier, but that person wasn't able to make it tonight. And I'm only here because this may be the only time I EVER see Shannon in a dress." Sandra was grinning. She wondered what Bobby would do if he knew who had been helping his friend earlier. Then Sandra thought of something that had bothered her, and she figured there was no time like the present to bring it up.

"Bobby . . ." she started in a tight voice.

"Yes?"

"I . . . I've talked with her a lot . . . in the last couple of days. She told me what happened. You know, the night she was shot . . ."

Bobby's face looked suddenly somber. "Did she tell you everything?"

"Yeah. I know you've been a friend to her . . . maybe her only friend for all these years. But I've got to ask . . . Did you think about it? Did you actually consider . . ."

"Leaving her there to die?" he finished bitterly. Then his face softened a bit and he sighed. "No. Not even for a second. I may have been a bigoted son of a bitch, but I wasn't a monster. I would never do something like that to someone, no matter how much I disliked them. And . . . and she saved my life."

"So what happened? You seem to actually care about her now. Was it just that she saved your life?"

"It started as that," he responded. "I went to see her a lot when she was in the hospital. Before I went in and as soon as I got off of work. It was hard to see her. And it wasn't just because I owed my life to her." Bobby looked over at Sandra. "I'd appreciate you not telling her this but . . . well, when she went down, you know she thought we were going to let her die."

"Yeah, she told me that."

"But I think she wanted us to."

Sandra wasn't sure if she should be shocked or outraged. But Bobby wasn't done.

"I've seen some pretty sad things and people. I've seen people who've been beat up, sexually assaulted and all manner of other things. I've seen people who have hit rock bottom in their lives. But I'd never seen anyone look . . . look so completely without hope. I don't pretend to know everything that's happened in her life. I know that she has her sealed records from when she was younger, and she's never really told me about her life before she came to work here. But I wasn't able to imagine what had happened to her to get her to that state. It was like she . . . It was like she had given up . . . that she was tired of fighting. It was like she was ready to die. And I had been part of that. Me and people like me had helped drive her to that. There was this city councilman . . . part of the crowd I ran with back then. Played golf with him, went to Fourth of July barbecues at his house and everything. Right after the incident, I ran into him at city hall. He asked if 'that dyke' was going to make it. I told him that she would, and . . . the son of bitch clapped me on the shoulder and said, 'Better luck next time.' I've never been so tempted to shoot an unarmed man as I was at that moment. Then it occurred to me how close I had become to being just like him. I called him a pathetic pig and walked away. I told the rest of the department what he'd said. I've never seen one person get so many traffic tickets as he did after that. The jackass wound up moving to another city a year later." Bobby sighed. "I didn't want to be like him. I decided that if God has a problem with homosexuals, then I'd let Him work it out. She wakes up every day and helps put some genuinely evil people behind bars. She tracks nightmares into their holes and shadows where the rest of us are afraid to even look. She doesn't deserve to be treated like I used to treat her . . . like a lot of us used to treat her. And quite frankly, any Heaven that doesn't let her in . . . well then it isn't a place that I'd ever want to be."

Sandra gave the seasoned officer a big hug. She wasn't quite sure why, but she felt he deserved one.

"Hands off my husband," came a voice from the stairs. Sandra turned and saw his wife, a "full figured" woman a jovial disposition coming down from Shannon's apartment. Shannon was right behind her, hiding. Then Pamela moved aside and Sandra got a good look at her date. Her jaw dropped to her chest.

Shannon was a knockout. The baggy clothes and dour expression were gone. The redhead was wearing a form-fitting strapless black dress that went to just above her knee. The hem of the dress was line with a red, flowery ruffle. In the upward direction, the dressed reached just above the breasts, showing a tasteful amount of freckled cleavage. She had a gauzy red shawl over her shoulders, cleverly obscuring the bullet wound in her shoulder. She was wearing a dark red lipstick, a light blush and actual eyeliner. Her normally straight hair had been filled with gentle curls and fell softly onto her shoulders. The woman bit her luscious bottom lip and then smiled.

"Duh... do I look okay?"

Sandra just stared. Bobby just stared. Shannon blushed.

"You look wonderful," Sandra said at last. "Exquisite even!"

"I wish I'd brought a camera," Bobby said, more than a little bit taken aback. "No one at the station is going to believe this."

Shannon blushed a bit more and slapped him in the arm. Then she noticed the limo. "Uh... a limo? Isn't that . . ."

". . . a bit much?" finished Sandra. "I'm beginning to think it isn't nearly enough!" She wandered over and offered her arm to Shannon. The shy woman took it and allowed herself to be led to the car. Before getting in, Shannon hugged Pamela and thanked her for her help.

"Just have a good time tonight," the woman said warmly. "That's all the thanks I need." She turned to her husband. "And you can close your mouth now. You look silly with it hanging open like that." Bobby snapped his mouth shut. Shannon and Sandra climbed into the limousine and were on their way. Sandra offered her date the rose and a glass of wine, both of which were accepted with shy smiles and blushes.

Shannon had been scared when Sandra had first expressed interest in her. She had been scared that the truth about her life and her scars would scare the beautiful woman away. Now, the only thing that scared her was that the evening would have to come to end. She had never done anything like this before. The restaurant was called "Boardwalk's Best," and it was the type of place with polished marble floors and snooty waiters, and Sandra had spent more than a month's rent for Shannon's apartment on drinks and appetizers. Sandra smiled when she noticed that Shannon was actually counting how many calories she was eating and keeping track of them on a napkin. A waiter looked at the entire procedure distastefully, but Sandra waved him off. She was a very organized girl, and Sandra thought it best to let her have her idiosyncrasies.

After dinner, they were off to "The Siren's Cave" for some music and conversation and, as far as Sandra was concerned, some extracurricular activities. Ruby was working the door again, and she nodded appreciatively at Shannon's new dress. She also stared at Shannon's ass as she went in the door. Sandra noticed and slid her hand down and patted that ass, smiling back at Ruby.

They were driven in the golf cart up to the top tier, which was completely vacant. Shannon thought it coincidence, but Sandra had arranged for them to be alone. It was darker up her, with most of the light coming up through the plastic floor. People beneath them would only see the glare of light off the floor. As their waitress pulled Shannon's chair out for her, Sandra realized that even surrounded by people, they were about to be isolated from the rest of the world. And with the toys that Sandra had in her purse, that would work just fine.

They chatted for a few minutes while the waitress brought a pitcher of margaritas and a couple of glasses. Sandra was sitting next to Shannon, telling her stories about the wild things that she and her siblings did when they were younger and all the strange things that her recording artists had done since she became president of Mega-Global records. She let her hand rest on Shannon's leg, and often let her head rest on the woman's shoulder.

Through a combination of alcohol, the low lighting, Sandra's perfume and her touch, Shannon was becoming increasingly aroused. She felt the woman's lips on her ear . . . then her neck . . . then her cheek. Then there was a pause. She knew that Sandra was waiting . . . waiting for her to turn her head. She slowly turned her head, her lips trembling. Then Sandra kissed her on the mouth. Whether that kiss lasted a second or an hour, Shannon couldn't tell. But it was the most perfect kiss of her life. Then Sandra's hand crept up under the hem of Shannon's skirt.

"Duh-... did you want to guh-... go?"

Sandra stood up, smiling. There was a faint blue glow coming from the lights below, but it was otherwise quite dim in the room. Sandra undid the strap around her neck and slid her dress off, much to the surprise of her date.

"Actually," she said, "I was hoping you'd fuck me, right here and now."

Shannon took a deep breath. This was SO illegal. On the other hand, so was paying for sex, and she'd already done that one.

Sandra was standing there wearing nothing but white silk v-string panties and heels. She hadn't even bothered with a bra. She straddled Shannon's lap and then sat down on it. She wrapped her arms around the woman's neck and started kissed her again. She felt her lover's hands creep around and fondled her buttocks. The touches were tender at first, but started to build in intensity. Finally, she broke the kiss. She grabbed a napkin and tucked it into the top of Shannon's dress. The redhead looked confused until Sandra sat back on the rugged, clear-plastic table and spread her legs.

1...345678