The Perfect Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He touched the tip lightly to her clit and around her opening, dipping the head in ever so slightly now and again. Anna was in heaven. Her hands had grabbed hold of the sheets around her and she was moaning and sighing incessantly. Darin grinned to himself. He loved pleasuring her, for she always gave such a show. He left her breasts and lowered himself over her pussy. With his tongue he reached out and started teasing her clit, and finally drove the vibrator into her pussy with gusto. Anna gasped and started whimpering. Darin continued licking and sucking her clit and pussy lips while steadily pounding her hole with the vibe. Streams of cum were flowing from her, giving off a peculiar heady odour that made Darin’s cock throb even more and he reapplied himself to the source of that delicious cream with renewed vigour.

Then, Darin had an idea. He pulled the vibe out of Anna’s pussy and gently turned her onto her stomach. Anna complied willingly, so far beyond reason that she didn’t care what he did as long as those sensations continued. He pushed a couple of cushions under her hips so that her butt was now raised towards him, giving him a glorious view of her engorged pussy and sopping hole. His hands roamed her smooth ass, and his tongue explored her asshole and crack. Further down it travelled, towards her cunt again, tasting and savouring her cum. He coated his fingers in it and rubbed it all over her tight rosebud, doing the same to the vibrator. Anna moaned when he touched the tip to her tight opening. He had left it off, wanting to prolong her pleasure. Slowly he pushed the vibe into her, rubbing her clit with the thumb of his other hand. Anna moaned into the pillows, telling him to fuck her butt, NOW. Smiling, Darin complied. He started pumping her asshole, slowly but steadily, keeping a steady rhythm and rubbing away at her clit. Anna’s hips started bucking, pushing back into his hands, wanting, needing more. Judging the moment, Darin switched the vibe to its lowest setting. Anna cried out, begging him to fuck her. Darin’s cock was throbbing, wanting to do just that, but he continued to fuck his girlfriends asshole with the vibe, enjoying her moans and cries. Anna was in heaven. “Oh baby, yesss, fuck me, fuck my tight asshole, oh yes, gnnnh, give it to me, oh fuck yessss!!!!!!!”

She came with a loud groan. Darin pulled the vibe out of her beautiful asshole, turned her around and kissed her deeply and passionately. “Baby you make me so hot when you scream like that,” he whispered. Anna smiled vaguely at him, her eyes half-lidded and glazed with pleasure. She curled up in his arms and breathed a little sigh of absolute contentment. Darin smiled down at her. His cock was still throbbing, wanting release, and he was so hot form hearing her scream, but he told himself to cool it. He knew that Anna could only take so much, and he would just have to wait. He stoked her face, pushing to the side a wayward stand of golden hair and planting a little kiss on her forehead. “I take it you enjoy vibrators?” he grinned. Anna opened her eyes and smiled back. “Ooh yes. But they’re so much more fun when someone else does the fucking. And nothing is better than the real thing...” Her hand curled itself around his raging hard-on, her thumb teasing the sensitive tip. Darin laughed. “Well I’m glad I haven’t been replaced by a bit of plastic!” Anna smiled back, but then her expression changed for a second. Her eyes traced the vibe and then came back to his face. Her face spread into a cheeky grin.

“Do you want a go?”

Darin looked like she’d just suggested giving the car a tongue-bath. Anna burst out laughing at the expression on his face. “It’s okay, really, and it feels great! Hey, I should know, okay?”

Darin still looked quite apprehensive. Anna’s expression softened. “Hey, babe, I would never talk you into anything you don’t want to do, okay? I just thought it might be fun...” She kissed him lightly on the lips.

Darin responded, his tongue tracing along her lips. “Alright...What do you want me to do?”

“Turn around and let me get a look” she ordered. He turned obediently on his stomach. She stuffed some sheets under his hips so he was comfortable, brushing lightly against his hard cock.

Her cool hands lightly caressed his back and inner thighs. Her tongue traced a cool line down his spine. Then she got up and got the petroleum jelly. She greased the toy liberally and then kissed Darin’s neck, her breath warm and tingling on his skin.

“Here’ goes,” she whispered. She parted his ass cheeks, touching the tip to his rosebud. “Relax, baby. I love you!” She applied gentle pressure to the vibe, and it slid inside slowly. Darin caught his breath.

“Okay?” Anna inquired. Darin just let his breath out very slowly and relaxed his muscles. Anna took that as a ‘yes’ and started to very slowly pump the vibe in and out of Darin’s asshole. At first the toy moved only slowly, but eventually Darin relaxed enough to enjoy the sensation. Anna started to move the vibe a little faster and stroke his butt-cheeks with her other hand. The sensation was a strange cross between pain and strange pleasure. Darin could feel his cock rub against the soft texture of the satin sheet, and the vibe moving inside him. Then the feeling stopped. Anna had pulled out of the vibe, and asked him to turn around.

“It’ll be better this way,” she said. She knelt in front of him, and made him lay on his back in front of her, with his legs on her shoulders. His cock stood above him, pulsating and straining for release. She lent down and took it into her mouth, quickly sucking on it for a minute. Then she pushed the vibe back into his waiting asshole, and began pumping it again. Darin was in heaven. Watching this beautiful woman fuck him up the ass with her vibrator was almost too much for him. He closed his eyes and clenched his jaw in an effort not to come yet. Then an amazing feeling made him cry out and tighten his butt-muscles. A jolt went through his cock and he started to buck his hips. Anna had set the vibrator to its lowest setting, and the feeling was incredible! Her mouth closed around his cock-head, and started to move slowly and sensuously up and down. It was too much for him. With a loud groan, Darin shot his cum, right into Anna’s waiting mouth. She milked him, pumping the vibe steadily in and out of his ass. It was the most incredible feeling he had ever experienced. He lay on his back, panting and savouring the afterglow of one of the strongest orgasms he’d ever had. “Oh god baby” he sighed. “Now I know why you gals love it so much. That was fucking incredible!”

Anna crawled beside him and cuddled up to him, resting her head on his shoulder. “Hmm... told you so...” she breathed in his ear. Darin laughed quietly and wrapped her in his arms. “Thankyou baby. I love you...”

“I love you too...”

12