The Initiate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eeee...aaah," yelled Alan.

"Is that nice, darling?"

"Oh God yes."

Anna raised her hips until his penis was almost out of her, and then dropped down again. This dragged more howls of delight from Alan.

Anna, having discovered she could take Alan's whole length without discomfort, began to speed up her movements. Her orgasm was pressing down on her, demanding release, but she held back until she sensed Alan was about to ejaculate.

As his testes released their fluid he instinctively grasped Anna's hips and dragged her down onto him as the sperm burst from his urethra. This drew from him a cry that was somewhere between joy and agony.

Anna unleashed her own orgasm, at first giving out little whimpering cries that rose to a crescendo of screams as her climax came.

Alan seemed to be producing a never ending stream of sperm that flooded her, adding to her copious lubricating. The glutinous mixture of their fluids squeezed out between the wall of her vagina and Alan's thick shaft. Anna felt as if she had been shot out into space and was slowly descending as her orgasmic aftershocks gradually faded and brought her onto a plain of tranquillity.

Alan, gratified but stupefied by what he had just experienced held Anna down on him saying, "Anna that was beautiful...beautiful...can we do it again?"

Anna was used to her lovers, however thankful they were for the pleasure granted them, withdrawing from her and going to sleep. Alan had not only not withdrawn from her or gone to sleep, his penis still firmly inside her, his hands grasping her breasts, was obviously ready for more.

"If you like, darling," Anna said softly. "But come on top of me this time."

Around two o'clock in the morning Alan crept into the house hoping not to wake anyone. He was tired but gratified after four ejaculations into Anna.

It was some weeks later during one of their Thursday evening get-togethers that Del said to Anna, "I don't know what's come over Alan, he's changed. At one time he hardly ever went out in the evenings except to go to the gym, and now he's out nearly every night and doesn't get home until late. I don't like to ask him, but do you think he's got a girlfriend at last?"

"You're not worried about it, are you?"

"Not really, but what about his studies?"

"Well, I think that academic work is fine, but there are other aspects to life, and you did complain about his lack of sexual experience."

"Yes...but..."

"How does Alan seem?"

"I've never seen him so cheerful. He goes around singing arias from those operas he listens to."

"Well why worry then if he's happy?"

"It was such a sudden change, Anna. If it is a girl she must be very remarkable to have turned him round like that."

Anna chuckled; "You might not realise it, but that's very flattering."

"Why?"

"I was the one who did the turning around."

Del paused, staring in disbelief at Anna, the spluttered, "You...you...how do you mean...you?"

"Look Del, you complained to me about Alan never having had a woman, so I thought about it and decided, 'Why not?' If I made a few moves and he responded then why shouldn't I initiate him? Well, he did respond and he's been responding ever since."

"But Anna," gasped a shocked Del, "You're his aunt."

"So what? I'm on the pill so I wasn't going to get pregnant, so what was wrong with giving the boy a hand to get into his sex life?"

"But isn't it against the law...aunt and nephew?"

"We're not going to get married and have kids, Del. You complained about his lack of sex life, but you weren't going to do anything about it, so I did; and I might add he's so demanding I've had to send two lovers packing just to be able to cope with him."

"Huh, what did you expect me to do about it?"

"Use your brain Del."

"You don't mean I should have...have...er...initiated him?"

"Why not, Del, most boys fancy their mothers so why shouldn't Alan have fancied you?"

"That's a terrible thing to say, Anna. Alan would never have dreamed of...of...er...copulating with me."

"You think not? He didn't make much fuss about copulating with his aunt."

"That's not the same thing."

"No, perhaps not, but I can tell you this, you don't know what you've missed."

"What...what have I missed?"

"Have you seen his penis?"

"Don't be so disgusting, of course I haven't...well, not since he was about twelve."

"Hah, you should get a look at it then."

"Why, what's wrong with it?" asked a defensive Del, annoyed by the suggestion that anything could be physically wrong with her offspring."

"There's nothing wrong with it, it's just big that's all."

"How big?"

"Just big; you look for yourself."

"I shall do not such thing, Anna."

"Suit yourself, but I can tell you this, dear sister, I've let a sexual tiger out of its cage. Do you know he takes me up to four times in a couple of hours? He can't leave me alone."

"Then it's your own fault for starting it."

"Well that's fine thanks for doing what you wanted to happen! You wanted to know if he was sexually normal and now you do know. In fact he's very normal in an overwhelming way."

Poor Del was baffled. I have often thought that we should always be careful what we wish for, because we might get it, and then find we didn't want it after all, but we're stuck with it. Del had wished for her son to engage in some sexual activity, and now Anna was telling her he was oversexed. As Anna had expressed it, a sexual tiger was on the loose.

Over the next couple of weeks Del said nothing to Dan about what hade happened, but she watched Alan closely. The sticky handkerchiefs and tissues had ceased, but Alan was out every night, obviously visiting his obliging aunt.

Curiosity about Alan's penis caused her to try and see Alan with the organ on display. He was now no longer making any attempt to hide the fact that he came home very late. Dan however, was unaware of this, since being a heavy sleeper he did not wake up when Alan showered away the sticky cocktail of his couplings with Anna.

This late night shower gave Del the chance to see Alan's allegedly mighty sex organ. One night she lurked near the bathroom while Alan took his nocturnal shower. When he had finished he emerged from the bathroom naked. His penis was not fully erect but was not completely slack either, so there was sufficient on display to astonish Del.

Once Alan had gone into his room Del went back to hers. She was in emotional turmoil. The image of Alan's substantial organ seemed burnt into her brain, together with a vision of what it might be when fully erect.

However much she chastised herself the image would not go away, and when she finally managed to sleep it pursued her into her dreams. She was awakened in the morning by a dream in which she lay helpless and spreadeagled under Alan. She felt his massive shaft begin to penetrate her, and at that point she woke to find her own fingers penetrating her vagina.

Unlike most times when she woke from a nightmare, she was not relieved to find that it had not been real. She felt miserable and deprived, and went around all day with a dull ache in the region of her genitals.

When that evening Alan left the house, Del knew where he was going and why. She felt a pang of searing jealousy burn through her. "Why should she have all of him," she thought. She made up her mind to confront Anna.

When with somewhat violent expressions she did confront Anna, it was to hear Anna reply with a sigh of relief, "It's about time you shouldered your share, Del. He's wearing me out."

"But what can I do?" wailed a weeping Del.

"For God's sake, Del, do I have to do everything for you. Just do what I did."

"What's that?" moaned Del.

"I just put on some revealing garb, appeared in front of him and gave him a couple of glasses of vodka and orange. He was horny in a flash and from there on it was easy and he doesn't need the vodka now."

"But he's never at home in the evenings. The only night he isn't at your place he's at the gym, like now, so when do I ever get a chance?"

"Easy," said Anna. "Dan goes out to the club on Tuesday evenings. I'll tell Alan I can't possible see him next Tuesday because I've got some business meeting to attend or something like that. Alan will be at home and you'll have your chance."

"But suppose he doesn't want me and he thinks I'm disgusting for offering myself."

"Del, I can't do everything for you. Use your initiative; approach him in such a way that it looks like you might be offering, but on the other hand you might not be. You work it out for yourself, I had to for myself."

Once having set her mind to it, Del did not turn back. However much trepidation she felt about the outcome, she formulated a very simple plan. That done she prayed that Dan would not decide to stay home that night and Alan wouldn't take it into his head to go to the gym.

All fell out as Del had hoped. She was at home alone with Alan, but it was a very restless and disgruntled Alan. He mooned around the place going from one thing to another, unable to settle to any task for more than a few minutes.

Del knew full well what his trouble was, Anna; he was being sexually deprived. She took her chance and using what is almost a sexual cliché she entered the lounge where Alan was mopping miserably. She had on only her panties and bras. It was not the first time Alan had seen her like this, but on her entering he did show a flicker of interest.

"Darling, I've been trying to undo the clip on my bras but it seems to be stuck. You're father would normally help me, but as he's not here I thought you might..."

"Sure," said Alan eagerly. He undid the bra clip which was in fact obviously not stuck.

"Oh dear," quavered Del. Somehow as soon as the bras were unclipped they slipped to the floor. "What a silly thing to happen," she chirruped.

If modesty had been the objective she would have grabbed the bras from the floor and fled discreetly from the room. Instead she stood looking at Alan, not even trying to cover her breasts with her hands. Alan gazed back at her, his manhood rising.

Both of them stood there, their hearts pounding, each longing to take the next step but too fearful of rejection. It was Del who broke the impasse.

"Alan," she said in a strangulated voice, "I know about you and Anna and I want...I want what she's...God forgive me Alan, but I've been so..."

She was unable to finish, she leaned against him and he bent to kiss her avidly, one hand cupping her breast. Del pressed her self against him, her hips rotating her pelvis against him. She could feel his hard penis pressing against her as he responded to her movements and she knew she had won him.

If she had any doubts Alan whispered, "It's all right, mother, I've wanted you for a very long time."

"So Anna was right'" thought Del, "There are sons who want their mothers sexually." Of one thing she was now certain, that here was a mother who desperately wanted her son.

Alan bore her down to the soft carpet and kissed her again, deep and hungrily. His hands seemed unable to keep still on her breasts as he fondled them. Then hurriedly he rose and stripped himself, then took off her panties. Del could now see the magnificent tower of his penis, its urethra emitting a clear sticky fluid.

He put his hand under her buttocks, and raising them he bent and kissed her vulva. He followed this with a penetration through the inner lips to her tunnel. Del was squealing, carried away in a state of euphoric sexual craving.

She wanted him in her. She knew she was on the edge of orgasm and was fighting to hold it back. "Come into me, darling, come into me...I need you..."

Alan, as ravenous for Del as she was for him, came between her widely parted legs and entered her. She was saturated with female fluid. He dug deep into her and Del felt him press up against the end of her vaginal tunnel.

The vibrations began; her orgasm could no longer be denied its fulfilment. With that ambivalence so many women experience she began to beg him to stop.

"No darling...no...don't make me...please don't make me...its torment...don't...please."

Then the full force of her orgasm was upon her and her cry changed; "Oh yes...yes...yes...please don't stop...don't stop..."

Alan gave a yell that sounded almost like a cry of triumphant exultation. His sperm came out of his urethra with explosive force to smash against the top of Del's vaginal tunnel. Del shrieked as her climax shook her with delicious agony. With each fresh ejection of his sperm Alan gave a loud groan. He gave one last thrust and for the time being his testes rested.

As Del continued to writhe against him she murmured, "Wonderful darling...never before...nothing like it... ever...don't go yet."

She did not yet know her son's sexual powers. Almost as soon as she had finished the last quiver of her orgasm he was moving in her again.

Del was almost aghast at this performance; "You can't darling...not yet...you can't possibly...oh my God..."

He could and did; his semen seeming to pour rather than explode into her this time.

Del lay, yielding to him, feeling such pangs of love as she had never known before, even with Dan when they first copulated. She wanted to be possessed by Alan, to give and give and give to him. "Let him take me as often as he wishes...let him wear me out, and still I will give."

Such perhaps are the thoughts of many when in the grip of great love and desire. Yet neither Del nor Alan was prepared to let go of other desires. Del would still hold to Dan. Alan still wanted his beloved Anna. So it was that Dan shared, unknowing, Del with Alan. And so it was that Del and Anna shared Alan, knowing they shared him.

For two years now this knot of human complexity has held together, but who knows, some time in the future this knot may become unravelled?

12