All Comments on 'The Initiate'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
not bad

but who.s frank ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow. Huge. :)

Great story, but...

150 centimeters? a meter and a half? 4 and a half feet? But wait! 230 centimeters?! Two and a third meters? 7 feet? Those are some monsterous appendages! :)

I think you meant millimeters... or divide by 10... or just stick to good old inches, which are, I think, even in metric countries, the universal unit of manhood measurment. :)

jackbxxxxjackbxxxxabout 20 years ago
Nothing Like a Loving Family!

Great story. I remember being young and wishing for an Aunt like this! Are there any cousins to add to the story? I hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Initiate Us

Great first story. Didn't understand the centimeters though. Anyway, time to unravel this knot, wouldn't you say? Can't wait for the next installment. Alan, Anna and Del...and/or maybe dear ol' Dan is the next to be initiated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great

I liked it. Your style is a bit different but I could get used to it. Also, I think it was supposed to be 15 cm(about 6 in) and 23 cm (about 9 in)

Fubar2kFubar2kover 16 years ago

Lovers "copulating" again. Damnit - rabbits copulate, goats copulate, pigs copulate; Humans in a loving relationship such as you have described 'make love'. And stop being so pseudo-technical. His sperm ejculated out of his penis; it may have come from his urethra, which is INSIDE the penis. For God's sake, stop being pseudo-knowledgeable, and just write. Which you can do! I don't know why you don't dissect the vulva while you are at at!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved last comment- What's up Kiwi

Your comment was more interesting than the story. WOrd son. Too bad you got your ass kicked by France at the rugby world cup, especially after all that silly dancing, war cry shit at the start. Nice day. Say hi to all them sheep. Is it true you guys are getting some kind of fart tax for the sheep?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I MUST REMEMBER

Not to waste my time reading anymore of your stories,you seem to have a pathological[unhealthy at that]fixation with incest.I am am not saying I do not like reading incest stories,but yours leave me feeling uneasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Me no think "unbare" means what you think it means, Your Highness.

[To this point only Anna was naked, and having had her fill of oral stimulation, she decided the moment had come to unbare Alan.]

Not a very strong effort from you anyhow.

variabledarkvariabledarkover 11 years ago
math

Perhaps you should understand your measurements better. 230 centimeters is roughly 90 inches. Mabey you got confused or something but i thought the metric system was supposed to be better

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
brilliant - two for the price of one

just loved the way his aunt seduced him then got his mother to do the same now he has two rampant over-sexed females to keep happy....you just cannot beat fucking your mom and aunt at the same time - vice is nice but incest is best...hopefully he goes on and gets them both pregnant...now that would be fun.....loved it....

sqdobberssqdobbersover 9 years ago
Math error

The story is great, but a 230 centimeter penis is about 90 inches....

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Need an editor

Math aside, which many fixated on already. An editor would have caught the sons name change as well as the math issue. Alan became Frank for a brief time. The biggest issue however is the lack of personality, the stories are more a scientific dissertation than sexy stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous