All Comments on 'The Cabin'

by copperbutterfly

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Will There Be More?

Good story! Will you continue with six more installments? My only suggestions is to proofread more thoroughly. I enjoyed the story, however, regardless of the "typo's" and grammatical errors. Keep working at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A great story

A sizzling and hot narrative. I can only hope that you bring us 6 more hot days with these two people. Keep the story coming you are doing a wonderful job. I am looking forward to the next six days. "G"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
She did it again

Dear Copperbutterfly. I love you so much. The story is wonderful. I wish I was Russ. but then I am Bill

Rad'lRad'labout 19 years ago
A full week?

This story was good enough that I wasn't bothered by the few typos. That says something significant. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Can't wait for day 2!

Please tell me there will be another! Incredibly hot story....Well written and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
How did I miss this?

Copperbutterfly:

You have flat out written one whale of an erotic tale. Now for ch. 2 & 3. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ready To Spread Her Legs

When I hear women complain about not being able to find men who are single and straight, I often wonder if the complaining woman is ready to spread her legs with someone she has just met and have a good time. Few women would do as this woman did and that is a pity.

Hooterhunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot and romantic

I really liked the way the two characters "clicked"...it was a story well written. Wow...I was into it! Winemaster

dave_L2LPdave_L2LPover 18 years ago
Great

Romantic and sexy story, Copper. This is at least my sixth stop by here, thought about how much I'd want feedback so here I am. This my fave series so far on LIT.

Can't wait for #4, Thanks baby,

David

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your one awesome lady!

This is one of your best works..I am sitting here with a huge erection..now what? Can't wait to read the rest.

Snakey

fddb410fddb410about 12 years ago
My first...

I found this story when I first came across LIT as 2005 (AKA:dave_l2lp). I loved it then and still do and Copper's subsequent 3 chapters are wonderful additions to it.

It's a fave of mine. I hope you'll write some more Copper...you're my inspiration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous