All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet'

by Sunnie

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
scene-it-allscene-it-allabout 20 years ago
Superb!!

Excellent action and dialogue! Realistic and tantalizing build up. By the time his fingers reach for her wetness I was totally involved--wanting to trade places with either one of them...haha! Totally imaginative and hot story!

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailabout 20 years ago
Sensational~

Very erotic and alluring, great build up and yes and even better explosion...of words and wit. Smiles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent

Very Hot! Maybe I should become a teacher, LOL!

Jmt

jthserrajthserraalmost 20 years ago
very good....

and very erotic. The dialogue was comfortable and believable. It was written well, with no discernable grammatical or spelling problems to trip me up as I read. All in all an excellent story and I think perhaps Grace is working on a sequel. Very good.

jim : )

Cyyber_ChickCyyber_Chickalmost 20 years ago
dreaming of college days...

GREAT story! You're a talented writer... believable dialogue and tremendous narration. Keep it up!

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Damn!!!!!!!

That was so well written, I couldn't look away!!!

Wicked story!!!!!!

catastrophecatastrophealmost 20 years ago
a little slow starting but...

Overall I thought the story was good. The sex scene was fantastic, and I've always loved teacher/student fantasies and have written some myself. The lead up to it was a little overdramatic, I thought, however... I'll check out the later stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow...

I haven't read much erotica, but this was amazing. Like, seriously. It was real, so very real- no poetry or bush-beating (though plenty of eating, so to speak) to this. Though I usually prefer poetry to modern speech, this was too good to pass up. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
former prof

Yes, it happens, for me, it was a bit more direct. "I want to fuck you."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
awesome...just awesome

The way you built the plot up, along with the action involved...this is good. I anticipate reading the next chapters. Kudos to your skill.

ewopperewopperover 18 years ago
awesome write

I loved it. You didn't go on on about details irrelevant to the story as some artists do yet you gave just enough info to make us aware of the rising action, climax, falling action and denouemont, keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Holy shit.

That was one of the better stories I've read in a while as far as erotica goes. Keep up the great work.

-=The Grammar Nazi=-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Question

I thought that he was her English professor?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
If only...

I've never been that lucky.... My English prof just walked out on me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
moved

Hot stuff...yum, quite moving drama bit there, from "Awww" to "Ahhh!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bawdy english

Had a lovely time w/ this - very hot ... also remember a certain History Prof. who kept being VERY friendly w/ me, oh dear Lord & she was a sizzling little creature too, also not above flashing me on occaision, sigh ... so this brought back fond memories - thanks!

TitianaPeaksTitianaPeaksalmost 17 years ago
Fabulous!!!!!

I loved it.....made me want to stop taking classes online!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thoughts

I loved your story hardcore. It's so awesome and great to imagine, especially since I'm also crushing on one teacher I had. We stayed in touch but if only this could happen...OMG.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the best I've read!!

just amazing..

absolutely amazing.

as my title says, the best I've read.

I can't wait to read the next chapters!

I have a massive crush on one of my professors at the moment... I couldn't help but think about me and him while reading your story! ;)

well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

bitch suck it

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

Another one of my favorite fantasies taking on either role. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous