All Comments on 'She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not'

by matriarch

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH

This must be my week to review and enjoy lesbian stories or something. This is actually the first Matriarch story I've read, but I can guarantee now that it won't be the last. I'm glad to know that she is as good a writer as she is a human being. The love story between Jess and Susan is short, but sweet. I love the part about the panties and the risky sex in the library. It was more than a little arousing. The passionate love between the two of them appeals to even an old Cynic like me.

I give this one a 5 as well, and look forward to reading more of Matriarch's stories. It was a pleasure to read and review. I can only hope that my own recent ventures into Sapphic stories are half that good.

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Welcome Back!

Very steamy read, Mat. You've still got the writing magic after all this time! :O)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Who Knew?

That study time at the library could be so much fun?! You've given me wicked ideas, matski.

Great tale!

TE999TE999over 17 years ago
End of a long dry spell

Good to have you back, Mat! It's been a while and I have always enjoyed your stories. Hope to see a lot more of your work once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Seductive eroticism

From 'T' Usual smooth style Matriarch darling. The tension is there and the fulfillment satisfying.

Wonderful to have you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful as always!!!

Glad you are back. As always, I love what you write. I know I have missed you. Cheryl

scheherazade_79scheherazade_79over 17 years ago
Change of plan -

I'm not going out on my bike - I'm going to the library instead! An absolutely smouldering tale, brilliantly written. I think the break (or what's happened during the break)has done Matriarch the world of good. When's the next one coming out??????????????

reinvestorreinvestorabout 14 years ago
Very, very sexy!

That was fiery hot! A very good story. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Great lol.... Turned me on... Two of my favorite things at once... Plus i share a name with one of the characters haha

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Wow

That was sweet , I wish I could get a surpise like that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous