All Comments on 'One Slip: The Aftermath'

by andrewpeters

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot tub?

Don't leave us hanging. Write the hot tub story.

Lou NuttickLou Nuttickover 19 years ago
Missed the point of the original

This sequel takes the thought-provoking issues that Patricia51 airs in such a deft manner and renders then trivial.

For example, the issue of cheating, and owning up to it: introducing the drugs makes that essentially a case of rape; the wife is now a victim with no cheating involved. Ho hum.

Next, the issue of remorse, repentence, acceptance, and forgiveness - will he or won't he? Tit for tat is simply a lousy solution which requires little wrestling with the real issues; especially since once the dam is breached, there is little surprise that additional leaks may occur.

In addition, the manner in which these solutions are brought up reek of deus ex machina; they're far too convenient to make the story interesting.

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Wicked

The wackos want to know about the hot tub action. I want to know why a great "consequence" cheating story was fucked up in this manner.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 19 years ago
Absurd logic!

Since when is revenge not a good excuse for cheating? Forgiveness comes after a penalty, not instead of it. It was not cheating for him to have a revenge affair. It was simply justice. As for the drugs, that's just a way for, as another critic put it, the cheating to turn into rape. It is clear that this writer wants to excuse the woman's actions and play the man up as being equally guilty. He had a revenge affair- who the hell wouldn't? The scales are balanced, harmony is restored to the Cosmos, and karma is achieved. There, that is all I have to say.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Ok

I think this ending worked.... How could steve get past her cheating if he couldn't see that sometimes things just happen... However the best course is to not let them happen in the first place

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticover 19 years ago
responses

I'm not sure how I feel about this yet but I wanted to respond to a couple of the posts.

I looked back to the original and saw:

1. She drank too much and was aware of it.

2. No mention of her seeing Gil while drinking before he met her outside.

3. He had nothing to do with her going outside.

4. She was " Horrified at what she had done."

5. She was clear about what happened, no fizziness in her recollection.

There was no evidence of her being drugged at all. In addition, though Gil clearly used drugs on others, the wording is ambiguous:

"One of my men is a bit of an expert, and sure enough, he found lots of pictures. It may not be any consolation to you, but Donna was only one of many. Sad to say, we both know a lot of them, and yes, Sue was one to. From what I can figure out, Gil slipped a little something into their drink, and that made it pretty easy for him."

She is one of many who succumbed, who had pictures taken, who were given drugs? Not clear at all. In conjunction with the original, I am not able to conclude that she was drugged, especially because in the original, she didn't even see Gil until she went outside. Also, if she were drugged, it weakens the most important message of the original: submitting to blackmail will not put you in a better position. If she's drugged, the story becomes "poor woman is drugged", not "avoids blackmail." Finally, I'll concur that if drugging is the premise, it's weak.

Second, revenge, in general, is weak. It's like saying, "I love you completely. You've hurt me to within an inch of my life. Nobody should ever do that to someone they love. Let me show you how much I love you. I'm going to hurt you that much too." Sound silly and illogical? I hope so. That's not what he did here, I'm just saying the revenge concept is flawed. He didn't do it to get even, he found himself in a circumstance and he was weak. It was a more extreme circumstance than hers, but at least he answered his question, "How could you?"

So I think the story does not deserve condemnation. I'm not yet sure it deserves praise. I'm not happy with the got even concept so now they'll be okay. I'll grant that the understanding gained by walking a mile in her shoes was helpful but I think it's possible to rebuild without actually walking the mile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
...

Didn't someone else also write a sequel to pat51's story? Could've sworn I read a 2nd part to this already.

This was ok but I agree with other critics here on it not being that well thought out.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 19 years ago
Pedestrian follow-up

Isn't this the same plot as we see dozens of times a year? Wife cheats, husband pissed off, seeks revenge .... same old, same old

The author took some short-cuts on step one of the revenge - the deus ex machina of a lawyer brother in law in the DA's office - I guess that's what he is, 'cuz he got arrest and search warrants in record time otherwise

The narrator seeks consolation in the arms of the bad guy's wife - it's been done before, but not bad - and at least the narrator sees the error of his ways - sort of

He sees it as both having sinned, the books are even, let's go forward A somewhat healthier approach would have been mutual forgiveness - somewhat more realistic would the wife, contrite up to that point, being outraged at his holier than thou approach coupled with his own infidelity

And did the narrator cheat? Some readers don't think so - but our forefathers didn't agree. Back when divorce required grounds, like adultery, the narrator would have had grounds for divorce UNTIL he screwed Nancy - then, he was in the same boat as his wife, and legally neither could complain of the other's conduct

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot Tub????

Well written until "Hot tub comment" cheapened prior theme of reactional response to cheating wife.

Too Bad and not erotic at all (re hot tub close).

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
inconsistent

The first 8 paragraphs of this story are told in the third person - "...as Steve stepped towards Donna...". The rest of the story suddenly shifts into first person narration - "I couldn't let that bastard get away with it.". That kind of mistake is extremely distracting.

Having her be drugged sort of cheapens the story - it makes forgiveness inevitable, even if it takes the husband awhile to get there.

And i agree, not only did the hot tub thing totally throw everything off - they'll never ever cheat on each other again, but 3somes are ok? - I HATE stories that end with a hint of some new sexual intrigue, then "..but that's for another story". Well, then LEAVE it in the other story. Find a way to actually end the one you're writing.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
She cheated so it's okay that he cheats?

Even with the additional clues that she was drugged and he had done this to numerous women, the husband can't get past the fact that his wife wasn't "strong-willed" enough to refuse Gil's advances.

Then he (using the same will-power of a 3 year old in a candy store) fucks Nancy within minutes of meeting her.

And then, and only then, can he get past the fact that his wife is sorry about the whole thing.

To me its like the old saying, "two wrongs don't make a right."

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
From plausable to improbable:

I am sorry, Patricia created a very entertaining story; and gave us a look at the character of the husband and wife. At no time was his moral's suspect, nor did the wife try to lay blame at his feet. Now you come along and errode the character right out from under him. He goes from firm moral standards to weak horny loser, because the wife cheats? He goes from hurt and pain to just got to have his ex-friends wife, yet no revenge in mind?You are asking a lot to be even plausable here. It would have been more real, and also more honoring to the origional story, to give the wife frequent visitation with the children, a divorce; amicable; and the hopeful prospect of therapy with related trust counseling to begin the possibility of a reuniting and possibly re-marriage in the future.

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
Disappointed

I wanted to like this story, I really did. But after reading Patricia51's original tale there was but one outcome that would allow the marriage to continue. That outcome would require repentance on the wife's part and forgiveness by the husband. Had your story followed those lines or had you opted to break up the marriage, then you would have been faithful to the original tale and the premise that had been established.

Instead I read a tit-for-tat revenge tale. One issue I had with the wife was the position that says that "things happened" or that "one thing led to another". In other words, the wife never accepted responsibility for her actions. There was no remorse, only a fear of exposure and public ridicule. I thought that if the wife could have disposed of the blackmail without going to her husband then she never would have confessed. This was a storyline that I was hoping to see explored. Instead this story took a decidedly simple turn that had these two adults behaving like adolescents.

I would expect a teenager to respond like the husband in this story. Unfortunately, he was not a teenager so this story failed to work for me.

I do however, applaud you for the attempt. The original story sets some very high expectations for it's sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
boring.....

A little to ' Vanilla ' for my taste, I wished the wife would have indulged some more.

Kanga40Kanga40over 19 years ago
I must agree

with many of the previous critics.

These characters bear no resemblence to those in Patti's original story.

This woman takes no responsibility whatever for her actions. The husband is also a jerk to so easily screw Gil's wife.

I almost stopped reading at that point, but unfortunately kept reading right up to the hot tub blunder. The story had a slight shred of credibility until then, but ended with no plausibility whatever after that.

All that said it was well written and deserved a 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
For the last time....

What's wrong with getting even? She has it coming to her. It's a karmic debt. She gets what she dishes out. The punishment has to fit the crime.

jakeball69jakeball69over 19 years ago
unfair criticism

I can't believe the number of unfair critics that attacked the writer. What a jaded bunch of semiliterate assholes.

The story was beautifully written, well paced, and emotionally honest. I can't understand why andrew peters wastes his time on the genre...he has the talent to be writing serious works. BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's happened twice

I know of two other endings to this story.

One Slip: Judgement by Troubador

One Slip: The Aftermath by TabooTeller

All three authors have done a good job of ending patricia51's story.

A hot tub sequel does sound interesting. How about it andrew?

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
A Very Well Written Plot and Content

What better way to mend fences. The author definitely put this story together with some common sense and his cock did not rule his brain as he wrote. Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
My voting rule

No matter how good the story is(I thought it was pretty good), if it ends in "but thats another story" I give it a bad vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not bad

For anyone else , I would rate this a good story, but for Andrewpeters, one of, if not, the best writer on this site it's kind of a disappointing effort. The two wrongs make a right cliche seems a little beneath his normal fine creative ability. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
when a man fucks your wife,you fuck his

make it better husband keep fucking his wife and nancy.husband didn't start this crap,but gain from it.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
Not a bad story . . .

I actually found that this story was enjoyable to read. The writing was pretty good (except for the mis-use of the word "to" as an adverb rather than a preposition -- "too" is the adverb; "too many" is correct usage, "to many" is not correct; I like him "too," is correct, I like him "to," is not correct). The credibility of the characters is a different matter. I can understand the revenge fuck with Nancy, but it's not likely that Steve, a man severely distraught over his wife's affair and trying to decide whether he should reconcile, would just hop in the sack with the wife of the man with whom his wife had cheated. It makes for an interesting story, perhaps somewhat evens the score, but it's not believable. Maybe with counseling and time, Steve and Donna can reconcile but the story line is real fantasy land. The ending with the hot tub innuendo (suggesting Nancy, Donna, and Steve end up doing a 3-some) is ultra fantasy land. Still, that's why it's a story, and we usually read stories for enjoyment. Sometimes we don't know if we like a story until we read it, and it's always fun to see different points of view, whether or not we agree with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It must be some sort of religious requirement!

Have you ever noticed in Lit.com stories, that whenever a wife cheats, the husband is compelled to fuck another woman, preferably the wife of the man who screwed his wife, before he can arrive at some mystical understanding about life, love, his true feelings about his wife, and the configuration of the stars in the heavens? Somewhere in all of that astronomy I seem to recall a distant and plaintive call about two wrongs not making a right. Or was it that in real life experiences dual adultery almost always leads to divorce?<p>

I don't know...but somewhere I think I may have head that.

shaman43shaman43over 15 years ago
Does not follow

A decent stroke story in part but.....The dude is arrested for sexual assault and pleads guilty with great evidence against him on the charge. The main character feels his male pride is hurt. Christ his wife was drugged and raped. She came to him as soon as the villain tries to blackmail her into more sex. Instead of helping her get over her rape, and yes being a part of the medical field I do know what can happen with certain drugs and it is rape indeed, he acts like a little boy whose toy is taken away. There would be ways to plot the story so the two characters could still get it on but this was bogus in this version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What he did was in response to what she did and

no way was a reason to forgive and forget what she did. She had sex with a man not her husband and did not say no or try to stop it. The only reason he had sex with Nancy was due to his wife;s prior infidelity. His sex in no way was a reason to forgive her since it would not have happened if she had not cheated first. So to use that ploy in a reconciliation is wrong, very wrong. Also two wrongs do not make a right. He cheated in his marriage and did so willingly. Neither person is out of blame here but in no way does this speak for a continuation of the marriage. Now she needs medical testing and he needs medical testing, six months to a ywar without sex, that sound good to you. The wife needs to be cut loose she is at best a slut. The husband needs to be free of the wife and is not mature enough to be married. The wife has the brains of a three year old and should not be raising children to warp their future lives. All told, a wimp cuckold and a slut. Not a good marriage and if everything holds constant one or the other will cheat again within a year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A bad relationship is a bad relationship.

Two wrongs don't make a right. I think you feel that if he gets revenge sex then everything is even and they can live happily ever after. The underlying problem of the ease with which they both fell into infidelity was never addressed. Its like saying that an abusive relationship is OK as long as both spouses get in an equal number of blows.

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Better Ending Than Original

Fucking Gil's wife was the only way to even the score, but staying married to Donna was a big mistake. Divorce her ass but keep her around as a fuck buddy until an honest women can be found.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I liked it!

To the dipshits who say his revenge fuck wasn't warranted, I say what would you noodle dick wimp assholes do if your woman cheated on you and you saw the pictures? I can't get over how some of the pussy shitheads who read this site think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome

Nice story and well written. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A VERY FAIR TRADE OFF!

AP .. a very fair trade off that for once did not make the husband into a wimp or a cuck! So many of the writers in the "Loving Wife" category want the husband to be a "limp dick" loser who can't do anything but kiss their cheating wife's ass and beg for another chance when the fault lies with the woman. For once, the male character was able to look into their "slut" wife's eyes and say "What's good for the gander is good for the goose"! Now both can at least move forward without the cheating female being able to say " I got to fuck another guy and my husband just will have to deal with it"! Thank You!! ........ And to the readers who are upset that the male in this story was able to "get even" with the adulterous wife ... TO FUCKING BAD!!!

hawkeye007hawkeye007almost 14 years ago
Take the bitch back no matter what

Your stories seem to have a common theme. Every slut deserves another chance!

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
I wonder

if Donna being drugged is considered by the torch the bitch folks who so righteously insist that Steve divorce Donna? Or is she supposed to be superhuman and overcome the effects of the drugs? Steve fucked Nancy without so much as a drink in him but Donna must be destroyed. Yeah, right.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Ok I owe an apology fir a past comment

Sorry for the wimp ass comment this story has a male with balls

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
You gotta love 'em

Some people really do have unbelievable expectations for the characters in these stories - they should be drug resistant, super human, endless endurance, bets lover's and totally intolerant of anything less than perfection.

Just like the reviewer must be right??

ROFLMAO

I enjoyed this take - the drugs gave her the cop out she needed I guess - not too much different than the "Gill hypnotized her" one by another writer. it may be too easy for them then but the other options were explored by still other writers so it is as valid as any approach and well executed thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
TWO Wrong's cann't make right!!!!!!!!!

I really do not understand that how cheating a cheater can make everything right. If one cannot forgive then its better to get separated than cheating even if to get even, personally. I would have divorced the bitch and enjoy my life to the fullest afterwards, maybe finding someone honest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No, its NOT another story. Just typical cheating wife, wimp husband, story

Bah..garbage author, garbage tale.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I gave it 5*****s.

Donna didn't cheat. After all she was dress up is sexy clothes and he insisted that she, a married women, go alone to a party and have a good time. That is, he insisted that she go to a party, similar a night club where horny men are going to give her alcoholic drinks and hit on her. Basically Steve was encouraging Donna to have sex. Is not not sex which would normally happen when a married woman dresses in sexy clothes and goes alone to a night club, especially if that is what husband insisted on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another wimp story by a wimp author.

Happily this man-hating author has quit posting. Some sick readers (like DWornock)will likely miss him posting.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Interesting

By your reasoning since both have cheated once on each other, its even now they can go on with their lives.

Distinct possibility, but it is still no excuse to cheat. Decent sequel.

jeeter4ujeeter4uover 11 years ago
Did AP forget?

Did Steve forget, "From what I can figure out, Gil slipped a little something into their drink, and that made it pretty easy for him." Donna did complain about the drinking. Author may have overlooked this and changed reality some. I do think it was a great excercise for any writer.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
The poorest follow up

I've read so far. Like others, this author can't 'continue' the story without taking it away fro the original narrator and giving it a new 'voice.'

There is then the oh-so-wearily-familiar device of the villain's wife coming through for the betrayed husband. A travesty of real story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you for playing, buy you are not the winner

What part of she was drugged and Gil was basically a professional rapist did hubby not get? And hubby and Gil's wife hooking up-lame and wrong. 'Oh we needed this' is horrible beyond words.

Keep writing.....it's how writers improve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What-ever!

Her excuse is "he gave me a nymphomaniac drug"???

What???

She wasn't passed out or in a stupor. No, she was pissed at hubby and used this as an excuse. He should give her the door!

'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well done sequel

Better than some others. But I'm not sure the "you cheated, I'll cheat" idea is the best solution. Maybe some marriage counseling. At least some people tried to help Patricia1 and her failure to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Are all these sequels gutless?

Seems all of them want Steve to be a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This isn't One Slip.

You re-wrote the original, not a follow-up. The original included a wife who claimed to have been drunk, but bragged about liking the sex and pushing an ugly ultimatum on her husband that she felt would force him to "suck it up" and let her get away with cheating.

In this story, you've completely re-written it so that she's actually repentant for being raped rather than cheating, Date rape drugs are for the specific purpose of taking away choice, she didn't have the capacity to defend herself. this is why they aren't the equivalent of getting drunk. they remove your capacity rather than your inhibitions. It may not be as traumatic, but it's still rape. After all, if it were not, there would be absolutely nothing to testify against Gil with, right?

It's hard to like the story on that note, because it honestly looks like you've made cheating on one's wife a justifiable response to knowing she's been raped, and preying on her guilt. While she might indeed feel guilty enough to let her husband get revenge on her like that and completely forgive it (despite the trust issues) I can't easily buy the notion that she'd actually be thankful to the wife of the man that raped her for cheating with her husband.

After all, if it was cheating that made him able to "forgive" her, he's kind of a scumbag.

I like the story, though, it's a lot more real than the husband magically turning into a pscyho criminal mastermind within two seconds of his wife informing him of what she did like the original, much less the over-the-top stupid ending where he makes his wife fall in love with him again by threatening her with death. The only thing you lose a point for is calling it a follow-up. I'd have liked this story better on its own merits, than constantly comparing it to the original piece of extremely poor writing that it was based on. Constantly comparing the two dragged it down.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
The last Anon has confused this story with another one -

This writer is exactly on target with this sequel - he changed no basic detail from the original -

This is as good an ending as any other - they do seem to share the idea that they get back together after finding a way to understand what happened - whether you like them or not they all found a way it seems - so get over it heh.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Reality Check

If you are married, and you have kids you are in a vulnerable position. When the person you sign up with to be your life partner turns out to be a selfish, lying, betraying, whore what are you to do? If there are no kids, the ONLY mentally healthy thing to do is to realize that your marriage is a sinking ship and salvage as much as you can from the dying hulk before it goes to the bottom. If you have kids, you have a major problem. As captain of the ship, you must make sure everyone gets off before you leave your command. Even if you have a saboteur on board, even if you are filled with anger and disgust, you have to do your duty. You have to do your duty not only for your kids, but most importantly for yourself. For you honor and self respect. You made a vow to each child when you fathered them, to be there for them, to protect them, to raise them until they could take care of themselves and get a good start in this world. That vow was made by your actions, more powerful than the one you made with your words on your wedding day. So, you patch up the ship, you keep the saboteur at bay and when you have fulfilled your duty and gotten the crew safely off the vessel, you take your leave and scuttle the bitch. This course of action is the best, it allows you to prepare for an orderly and profitable departure, it allows for the crew to be briefed in advance of the departure, and when carefully executed the maximum amount of justice can be gained for the betrayal suffered.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Only this

@ sugna 5***** comment. BTW my story "The Two Wimps"'s meat this.......For example Cpete had two 5***** comments.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Hot Tub!

I want to hear about that hot tub party!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Two wrongs don't make a right

Donna is a cheater and will cheat again. He should have never screwed Nancy and probably will again.

cueball961cueball961over 9 years ago
WTF?

Am I the only one that caught the part where the wife was slipped a date rape drug? So basically, his wife was raped and blackmailed, and he responds by cheating on her. What a guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

wow he really would have divorced her for a drunken mistake where she confessed and was remorseful..... macho man

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Well?

Ok! Write the "another" story!

lonerider10lonerider10over 9 years ago
stop moralizing

right or wrong i did the same thing when i found out about my ex wife. one of her friends came to me all torn up and said she knew what was going on was stuck on the loyalty feeling. she said that the bitch did not deserve me and took me home and you know the rest.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistover 9 years ago
What part of...

Date Rape Drug is difficult for you holier-than-thou fuckers to understand?

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Hypocritical, Much?

"Who could resist the sight of her pussy gaping open beneath her cheeks, certainly not me."

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

Two peas in a pod. Neither Steve nor Donna are innocent of being adulterers. Burn the Bitch and Burn the Bastard! Good writing, nevertheless. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'd like to read about the night in the hot tub

That you mention at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting ending

Congrats. Good story ending. Three out of five. You confused me at first by starting the story with Steve in third person and then switching to first person. But after that you stayed in first person and it was alright. This was a three instead of a four because you sort of glossed over their reconciliation. Overall it was well written. But you didn't give us any of the dialogue and emotion in that finale meeting. You told us but you didn't show us. But I am going to check out other of your stories.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfealmost 9 years ago
Cheaters of a Feather...

Donna, selfish, self-centered, amoral cheating slut. Steve, wimpy, cuckolded, cheating asshole.

TWO of a Kind!

Morgan DeWolfe

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Congratulations

So he was ready to toss her ass to the curb and then went and did the same thing. He too had far too much to drink. Oh wait, he had not at that point. He too tried to push her away. Oh wait, he didn't do that either. "Who could resist" indeed.

Congratulations, you painted a great picture of a first-class asshole. This guy will cheat at the drop of a hat. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am done!!!

Every man in your stories is a pathetic wimp... No way these women walk away with marriages in tact...

wonder203wonder203about 8 years ago
This is just

The stupid adolescent ramblings of a child. Will not read another one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wife's Reaction To Husband's Fall

Why do people characterize Steve's fucking Nancy as some type of punishment for Donna? That's exactly what a cheatin' slut like Donna wants. Cheaters love company in their shady moral turpitude. Steve himself recognizes how Donna seems to relax after he tells her about his quckie with Nancy.

It could possibly be felt as a punishment of Gil, but not so much for Donna.

A husband getting his wife fucked by another man is a huge kick in the gut. But a woman who has fallen 99 stories to become a "slut", well, she would love to have some fellow sluts and cheaters for company as the flames are lapping at their feet - especially if it's her own husband.

One thing that is becoming so positively tedious is the wife getting drugged in these Lit stories. It really takes the tension out of a plot line. Please stop. Either the bitch wants some dick or she doesn't. And if not, then the story is in the wrong category.

By the way, what is the point of this iteration of the original? I just don't see it.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

unless i missed something, donna was date raped without the date.

A RAPE VICTIM IS NOT AT FAULT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
husband is a piece of shit

wife is raped and he goes and fucks the rapists wife while blaming his wife? sorry but im a guy and this story and how the wife handles it is total bullshit. She should rape the fuck out of the husband when she divorces his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cheaters the Both of Them

They should just divorce, they'ed be better off apart then together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vulcan in Ohio Pointed it Out Far Better Than I could.

The revenge boinking of the blackmailer's wife was just unbelievable.

For anyone who could suspend that much disbelief to find that part of the story plauasible; I have not only a bridge in Brooklyn, but also a tower in Paris, both of which I could sell to you for a very low price!

sas6446sas6446over 6 years ago
UGH!!!

You indicated in the story that Donna was or may have been drugged and made an easy target, but Steve maintains a "hard nosed" attitude, then turns around and fucks Gil's Wife after he's busted! Unfortunately he accepts no responsibility for CONVINCING HIS GOOD LOOKING WIFE TO GO TO THE PARTY ALONE!!! HOW FUCKING STUPID AND LAME!

Donna was drugged and seduced while Steve was simply led by his hard-on!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

You had to take it to the old three some route. It wasn't good before and that killed it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 5 years ago
No no of course we got to turn him into a cheater to justify her cheating

Nothing like a fucking up with good story to justify what a slut does. Oh you turn a moral husband into an asshole and a cheater just justify the bitch. But then again this is an Andrew Peter story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
You couldn't let it be an adult story?

You had to turn it into just another fuck story? She came truthfully to him and then several people tell him she was drugged, but still he has to fuck the other wife before he can appreciate what his wife went through? How adolescent is he? I guess the answer is "A lot!"

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Drug?

Yes, while there was no DIRECT mention of Donna being drugged, the evidence for Gil using drugs certainly allowed for that possibility, but it was never explored.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Big inconsistencies drug brought up and then never mentioned again

His cheating more deliberate

Drinking always helps like not only doesn't help slows down process of deliberation about situation

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Off

This sequel had nothing in common with the others. Guess someone he to do this to it though.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
grotesque

this could be one of the worst follow endings I've ever read! It bore no consistency with the original characters. Why not magically turn them into flying monkeys too?!? terrible! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Once vows are broken you are released from them. So though similar, cheating after being cheated on is not morally equivalent.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A little better than the others, he fucked someone else.

But punishing her never happened, just wrong...

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

I enjoyed it very much, I. Liked the idea of him finding forgiveness after fucking Nancy. I liked that they got back together. The only downside was 'The drug's why were they mentioned but then forgotten

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story and thank you for writing and sharing it. It was mentioned a couple of times in the story that the women may have been drugged so Steve was aware of that possibility. Had Gil drugged Donna she would have been raped as opposed to having cheated. If I were in a similar situation with my wife how I dealt with it would have depended heavily on whether or not she had been drugged, but Steve never considered that. I kind of kept waiting on that in the plot.

orion2bear2orion2bear2almost 3 years ago

Have to say if wife was drugged her ability to say no was taken away so she was raped rather than cheating

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

I skipped past the sex scenes. Boring.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

At the very least this isn't any of the previous RAAC bitch fest writings. Glad I didn't feel the need to hurl after reading this like the other versions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“ Once vows are broken you are released from them. So though similar, cheating after being cheated on is not morally equivalent.”

Bullshit!

Cheating is cheating mom matter what.

The drug thing introduces a reasonable doubt.

She’s more off the hook than he.just get on with your life together.

Bill S.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Come on people Donna did not go willingly she was raped just like all the other victims, "Gil slipped a little something into their drink". Donna may not even remembered her subduction until the blackmail was played on her. Steve was so fixed on his own grief he became STUPID.

/

Big MISSES: the cops would have wanted to get Donna's statement/deposition as soon as the bust happen. Donna would be notified of the date rape drugs, so she could stop beating herself up. How many women other than Sandy? Since it is multiple (illegal) drug rapes then blackmail and many more charges, Gil should go away +25yrs?

/

Steve's an ass to go off without knowing/hearing most of the facts. I'm not a RAAC person but when drugs are used and no prior history of CHEATs then you got to give the victim/Donna a pass.

/

3*, hooyah....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Steve shows himself to be a man with little emotional maturity or stability. Unless Nancy shared Gil's skill set in using chemical facilitators, he simply yielded to his feelings in the moment and allowed himself to become a cheater for the rest of his life. Donna's fall from grace is muddled by the moral ambiguity brought into the situation by her unwitting use of drugs. Steve, on the other hand, is simply a weak and untrustworthy man.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownabout 2 years ago

The scales were balanced at least, but the way in how easy the wife spread her legs for another man tells me she'll do it again. Making this husband the biggest chump this side of February Sucks.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

your steve is a utter asshole his wife is druged raped then an attemp to blackmail and his responce is to fuck the rapists wife??? thats fucked dude

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 2 years ago

Another author constructing RAAC’s by destroying the husbands moral high ground to fabricate a way to make him reconcile with a cheating wife. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two fongs don’t make it light.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He is a bastard through and through. His wife was drugged, raped, abused and blackmailed. His response is to sleep with someone else. Once you got to that point i skipped over everything else.

She is the one that should divorce him and he should be taken to the cleaners.

She had no choice in the matter, he chose to do what he did. She was drugged and not in control of her actions he was fully aware of what he was doing.

She's a victim, he is a bastard. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You write like someone who would get revenge on your wife for telling you to clean up for yourself by sleeping with someone else.

It is easy to think that this story is one way you use to justify your unjust actions taken against someone else.

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

That's no marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No value at all in this story. Donna says she didn't know how it happened, but she fucked his best friend. I guess she tripped & fell on his exposed dick. Seriously, at least she had something of an excuse - she was drugged. Not so with Steve or Nancy, who met & wound up in bed together. He wasn't looking for it, neither was she, but.... Wonder if they represent Donald Trump, because they've the same amount of credibility as he does. 1 star for this waste of my time. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Donna was drugged by a good friend of her husband. So he goes off & has sex with the guy's wife. Something really demented about that whole situation. But of course, neither hubby or the wife was looking for it. It just happened. I waited to hear it's just sex & the rest of the cheater's excuses. As such, agree with what KRD19254 wrote. This story was as despicable as the actions within the story, except for Donna. What happened with Gil's videos, etc.? What happened to him? Did I read over this with all the bullshit involved?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The guy who had a warrant said right off that he asshole had slipped drugs to the women before seducing them. That and the fact she confessed right off instead of hiding it she tole him of the balckmail scheme he had on her. Husband was an asshole and only reluctantly saved the marriage. She should now dump his arrogant ass and find someone better.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"I realized that sometimes things can happen without intent." No, I don't buy that excuse. A cheating spouse CHOOSES to put themself in a situation that might lead to infidelity. The old-fashioned people call that inappropriate behavior that puts them in that situation. Now that is true, and any spouse that does this kind of repeated behavior either needs to sort out their marital relations or divorce because they have some kind of reservation about their marriage. I would have looked into the details of the investigation and interviews to see if the drug use was consensual, THEN decided her fate. A martial partner whose behavior indulged alcohol or recreational drugs to such an extent to put their fidelity at risk is not a reliable one. A date rape drug like rohypnol might be another matter Otherwise divorce and move on. I did at 26 with a college sweetheart who cheated while we were in grad school and it involved recreational substances. I didn't trust her around our 2 year-old after that.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous