New To The Leather Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lets see that tail wag then," he said, toying with his still sensitive cock. She hesitated for a moment and then began to wiggle her ass back and forth. "That's a good girl. That's my good little bitch." he said, admiring her beautifully round ass wagging back and forth.

She wagged for awhile and whimpered some more as he continued to play with himself. He wouldn't let her touch him and that's the only thing she wanted to do. Then he stopped tugging at his cock and looked down at her. She was still wagging her "tail" but she was getting tired.

"Have you learned to watch your mouth now, bitch?" He asked. She nodded her head.

"Good. Tell me, would you rather be my slut or my little bitch?"

"I like them both." She said, a little too boldly. He grabbed her by her nipples and yanked upwards. She stumbled to her feet, the heavy chain banging into the metal buckles on her boots. He grabbed her hands and in no time bound them behind her.

"I'm glad to hear that," he said, "but now its time to get on with your punishment. Get on the bed on your stomach and do not move."

Chapter 22

She clambered back onto the bed as best she could. She lay down on her stomach as she was told and didn't move.

He walked in front of her and disappeared into the bathroom. She heard the water begin to run in the bathtub and wondered what he was doing. After a few minutes, the water ceased and he came out, a cloud of billowing steam following him into the cool room. He adjusted the thermostat on the wall before closing the door behind him.

"Did you move?" he inquired.

"No master." She replied, wondering if she should've spoken. He didn't seem upset by her voice, but instead sat down on the bed beside her. His voice was calm as he spoke, stroking her cheek softly.

"Do you know what a safe word is?" he asked. She nodded. He smiled and continued, "we're going to establish one now, although we probably should've done it to start with. But from here on out, if you say no, I will not respond to you. You must use our safety word, ok?"

She nodded again. "What shall we make our safe word my good little slave?"

His calmness frightened her a little. She wondered why they would need a safe word now, after all they had already done. She shrugged her shoulders so he decided to pick one for her.

"Ok, our safety word is blue. If you need to stop, just say blue. Remember that I won't respond to anything else. Do we understand?" She nodded, trying to embed the word blue in her mind as her saving grace.

"Do you remember earlier when you said you wanted me to come somewhere other than in your mouth? Did you get it where you wanted it?" He asked. She nodded yes to both questions.

"I'm glad you were satisfied, but I didn't get to put it where I wanted. This time I will. During all this, you are not to move unless I tell you to. No noise unless I say you may speak or you will be punished. Are we clear?"

She nodded again, feeling like all this nodding was going to make her head fall off. She got the point earlier, she really didn't need the rules restated.

Feeling satisfied that she understood, he climbed behind her on the bed. He stuck a finger into her pussy and lifted her to her knees by it. He positioned her like earlier, once again shackling her wrists to her ankles.

A knot of worry began to form in her stomach, remembering what had happened earlier in this position. But she was confident that she could take the slim vibrator without much discomfort. She felt his hands on either one of her asscheeks as he spread them open.

But instead of the vibrator, she felt his tongue licking her asshole. She squirmed forward, it tickled outrageously. She stifled a giggle, but not well enough and he slapped her ass hard. Hard enough to rock her over onto her side to the point where she almost fell over.

He steadied her and then began to lick again. His fingers were exploring her pussy, dipping in and smearing their mixture of fluids all over her lips and clit. He found her swelling nub with his thumb and began to massage it.

Then he turned onto his back and slid beneath her. His thumb replaced his tongue on her ass and his mouth was working her cunt. He began to lick their juices from her soft skin, reveling in the flavor. He had never tasted his own semen before, but combined with her juices, it was heaven on his tastebuds.

He lapped at her hungrily, and once he was satisfied that she was clean, he pulled down on her ass with his hands so that her clit was easier to reach. He sucked it into his mouth and teased it with his tongue.

She held back a moan that was dangerously close to escaping her mouth. It felt so good. Even his thumb pressing gently and rubbing on her hole felt good. She rocked back on her knees, arching her back to relieve the strain on her wrists. She looked down and saw him greedily eating her pussy.

He opened his eyes, flashing her a glare, and she averted her gaze, staring at her right breast instead. He continued to play around on her clit, sucking it, flicking it with his tongue and gently nibbling it.

His teeth felt exquisite on her burning little clit and she could feel herself begin to get wet again. He let up only long enough to say "you may cum if you like" and then continued his onslaught of delicious sensations to her clit.

His thumb continued to work her ass, occasionally pressing hard enough to enter her slightly. He didn't want to hurt her again. Not yet anyway. He felt her pussy begin to get hot and swell around his working tongue and he knew she was about to cum.

He sucked her clit into his mouth one last time and suddenly the orgasm hit her. She rocked forward and fell onto her face and shoulder, she was trying not to yell.

"Scream for me baby," he mumbled, his mouth full of her cunt.

She did as she was told and a scream escaped her lips. He bit down lightly on her nub and she screamed again and bucked against his face. She was quaking all over as he sucked harder on it. A low guttural growl came out of her as her orgasm reached its peak and then slowly died off.

He licked gently on her pussy, getting his face and mouth full of her juices. When she was finished her orgasm, he slid out from underneath her and flipped her over. He pressed his mouth to hers and she hungrily accepted it, drinking in her juices and reveling in his amazing tongue.

He wiped the remainder of it off of his face and unhooked one of her hands. Testing the distance and being satisfied, he clipped it to the ring on her corset by her navel. It was just far enough away from her clit to be annoying without the use of the vibrator. He hoped she could hold onto it because she was going to need it.

Chapter 23

She was like dead weight when he tried to flip her over again. The combination of her exhaustion from the orgasm and the fact that her hands were bound made it difficult for her to help him.

He finally managed to turn her over and prop her up on the pillows so that she wasn't suffocating. He brushed a few stray hairs away from her sweaty brow and kissed her. She smiled and to her surprise he smiled back.

"I love you." He said. All she could do was nod, but he understood. Climbing behind her, he reminded her of the safety word, turned the vibrator on and placed it in her upturned hand beneath her.

"You may use this if you choose to. You may cum if you want to or are able to. You may not move or speak unless I say so. I know you understand, so lets begin."

She felt the familiar cold of the lube splash onto her ass again. She wondered what he was going to put in there if she was holding the vibrator.

She figured he had another toy in mind, one she could probably handle, so she closed her eyes and tried to relax. She felt him shifting around behind her, and felt his thumb push against her hole and pop inside.

Once again, it felt like sandpaper and she let out a whimper. He grabbed the cat from the floor and flogged her with it.

"I said no noise." The harsh tone was back in his voice again. He worked his thumb a bit more, and then applied more lube. Then she heard a squishing sound and thought he was applying lube to something else.

The sloppy noise ceased and she felt him shift again, his thumb popping painfully out of her ass. Not satisfied with her position, he pushed down roughly on her back and forced her to flatten out as much as her restraints would allow.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you slave?" he asked. She didn't answer. He got off the bed and walked to where she could see him. He wagged his cock in her face and she could see that it was glistening with lube.

"Do you see this?" he asked again. She nodded. "Do you see how hard you make it?" he asked. She nodded again. "Do you want to feel this rock hard cock inside you?' he asked. She nodded her head vigorously.

"I'm so very glad to hear that." Immediately, she knew what she had just agreed to. She began to sit up, but he forced her back down. He grabbed the chain that was still dangling from her collar and pulled it around behind her.

It turned her collar around to the back and pulled against her throat. She could still breathe, but she couldn't speak. It was silencing her voicebox. She strained against it, trying to give it more room so that she could cry out but her bound hands wouldn't help her up.

I couldn't use the safety word even if I wanted to she thought. I can't even talk!

Just before panic set in, he released her leash and it fell with a pleasing clink to the bed. He wanted her to panic a little, it made it more fun for him.

He watched her eyes widen while he was pulling back on the leash. He had been relatively nice to her for the past half hour, now it was time for him to become Master again. He chuckled to himself as she caught her breath, only to let it out in a heavy sigh when he stuck his middle finger back in her ass. He chuckled at this too.

"You don't like that, do you, slave?" he asked. "You don't like my big rough fingers in there do you? Well let's see if you like something else in there."

Chapter 24

The dread sank into her stomach as she felt the head of his cock pushing at her puckered hole. As soon as she felt this, she wanted to say the safety word, but she couldn't. She knew it was blue, and she knew that this would all be over in a heartbeat if she only said it.

But something in her mind wouldn't let her say it. Even as he forced the very tip of his cock into her tight little ass and the first trickles of pain washed down over her legs causing goosebumps, she still couldn't say the word.

What the hell is wrong with me? I don't want this! He's going to hurt me and I don't want it! I don't want it... do I?

She couldn't possibly want it. This was something even too taboo for her. She had heard the stories of the pain and had heard all the horrific tales from her friends, yet for some reason, her brain wouldn't respond to them.

She was afraid and unsure, but as she subconsciously touched the vibrator to her clit and felt those pleasureful waves wash over her, she realized that she was welcoming the pain. This is what she wanted. She never imagined that pain would feel this good.


He was trying to be careful not to rush things, he didn't want to hurt her too much. He was trying to gauge her reaction by her facial expression. But as he was sliding a little deeper into her, he saw her close her eyes and a faint smile curved her luscious lips.

He almost came at the sight of her enjoying this. For a moment he stopped to make sure he had seen it right, but as he quit his forced entry, the smile faded and she opened her eyes. She looked up at him, almost pleading with him.

At that, he drove the rest of his cock into her ass. Her mouth opened in a grimace, but no sound came out. She squeezed her eyes shut and bit her bottom lip. He pulled all the way out and she frowned.

Displeased that she was displeased, he dove back into her again. She gasped and he slapped her ass hard. Biting her bottom lip against the pain, she continued to work her clit with the vibrator.

The combination of pain and pleasure was driving her wild. All these new sensations and feelings were too much and she screamed her way into her first orgasm. He balanced himself on the bed as she bucked back against him, her ass swallowing his cock. The look on her face was one of sheer ecstasy and twisted pain.

She had barely finished her orgasm when he began to pound her. His balls slapped at her pussy as she slid the vibrator on her clit in perfect time with his thrusts.

"I told you no noise!" he panted and slapped her ass hard. She bit down on the pillow to keep from screaming again. He pulled completely out of her and held her asscheeks open. Her once tiny little hole now gaped at him.

"Look at you, you filthy whore" he growled, "look at you enjoying me sticking it in your ass. You like that don't you, you dirty little slut. You like it when I fuck your ass don't you?"

She didn't reply. He knocked her over onto her side and she dropped the vibrator. He grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head up to look at him. "Answer me!" he thundered.

"Yes..." she choked out, hardly able to catch her breath.

"Yes what slut? Say it!" he barked at her.

"I love you when you fuck my ass! I love to feel your hard cock stuffing my hole! I love being your dirty slut!" she screamed at him.

He rolled her onto her back and uncuffed her hands from their current position and then cuffed them again over her head. He grabbed the chain off of her collar and ran it through the headboard, clipping it back onto her wrists. She was now tethered to the headboard.

He rolled her ass up in the air, practically folding her in half. She started to ask for her vibrator back, but he stuffed the tie gag back in her mouth. Her juices had dried on it and it tasted unpleasantly salty. She spit it out and he slapped her, stuffing it back in her mouth.

Again she spit it out, and again he slapped her, but before he could stuff it back in her mouth she belted out "Soak it in my cum before you gag my filty mouth again!"

He blinked in surprise. His wife was no longer his wife, nor his slave... she had become some sort of animal before him. Filled with lust and greed, she was an object of beauty. He grinned wildly and stuffed the tie in her pussy. He pulled it out, inspected it to make sure it was good and wet, and then stuffed it back in her mouth.

She groaned with pleasure and he grabbed her nipples and tweaked them, indicating she should be quiet. She defiantly groaned again, so he stuffed his cock back in her ass. She screamed against the gag, her eyes clenching shut hard.

A tear rolled down her cheek and he stopped immediately. He looked at her with genuine concern, that is until she glared at him and then pleaded with her eyes for him to continue.

"Are you sure you're ok?" he asked. She nodded vigorously and pushed her ass up to him. He took the hint and dove back in.

Chapter 25

It only took a few minutes for him to reach the point of no return. She began to orgasm and her ass clenched him hard. For what seemed like an eternity, she continued to writhe below him, screaming out her orgasm.

And finally he was ready to cum. He pulled out of her and in a flash was straddling her face. With a few quick strokes of his hand, he exploded his white, hot semen all over her face and tits.

She looked surprised, not expecting him to do that. But she found that she loved it, so she closed her eyes. It was hot and sticky and it flowed over her like a wave of foam. It got in her hair and over her left eye. It was on her gag and she could feel it seeping in around the edges of her lips.

She spit her gag out and licked savagely at his cock. He was milking the last bit out of it when she strained her head up and took the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked on it. His hips bucked forward and he momentarily fucked her face until he was totally spent.

He rolled off of her and almost careened off the edge of the bed. His knees were weak and his head was spinning. That was the most powerful orgasm he'd ever had. He gazed over at his wife, seeing that she too had had enough. She was breathing heavily and her glazed tits heaved up and down with every breath.

He rolled over and unhooked her hands and uncuffed her, throwing the leather restraints and chain to the floor. He unbuckled her collar, which was now soaked with his cum. As she lay there panting and grimacing from the pain, he carefully undressed her, laying her corset and boots well out of the way. Her leather thong finally made its way completely off of her body and joined the rest of the delicious outfit on the floor.

Standing, he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom. Once inside, she felt the warmth of the room. He slid the shower door open with his foot and tested the water with is toe. Finding it no longer boiling hot, he gently placed her in the tub.

She sank gratefully into the warm water, feeling it soothe her throbbing asshole. He picked up the wash cloth and soaped it up, then he gently began to wash her body. He scrubbed her face, getting all of his semen off of her. Then he rinsed her face off as to not get soap in her eyes.

He gently cleaned the rest of her body and then began to massage her. His fingers dipped into the water and found her exhausted clit. Gently he began to massage it. She leaned against him and moaned into his shoulder. He kept working her clit, gently kissing her forehead until she came.

It was not as intense as the others, but he could tell by the way she dug her fingernails into his back that it felt good. The pain from her fingers felt good to him too.

Once she was totally exhausted, he finished scrubbing her, having her lift her ass off the bottom of the tub so that he could gently clean the lube off of it. He toyed with her hole a little bit, but she looked pained, so he decided not to do any more damage today. He let the water out of the tub and gathered her to her feet. He climbed in next to her and turned the shower on.

"I just want to ask one last thing of you slave." He said.

She opened her sleepy eyes and looked at him. "Will you please wash me off, you have made me quite a mess." He smiled.

She knelt down and began to wash the lube from his groin. He took her pony tail down and wet her long hair and began to shampoo it for her to get his semen out of it. She scrubbed every inch of him and when she was satisfied, she took his limp cock in her mouth and began to suck gently on it.

He leaned back into the water and moaned, massaging her scalp. She moaned too, the feeling of his fingers working in her hair sending shivers down her spine. He began to get hard again, but he stopped her short. She looked up at him, careful not to get shampoo in her eyes, and pleaded with him.

"No baby, no more. I'm very tired. You've done enough for me tonight and I couldn't be happier with you. You were a very good slave and I'm very proud of you." S he smiled at him and got to her feet. He finished rinsing her hair and she finished washing him. The climbed out of the shower and playfully dried each other off. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

She was magnificent. She had made his wildest fantasy come true. He had hoped he hadn't pushed her too far. This was something that he wanted to repeat. The look in her eyes told him that there was nothing to worry about.

He relaxed and gave her a piggyback ride into the bedroom. Dropping her onto the bed, he climbed on top of her and kissed her deeply. He wrapped his fingers lovingly in her soft hair and pulled her close to him. He rolled over, with her in his arms and shortly thereafter, they both fell asleep.

Chapter 26