All Comments on 'Honey'

by LiquidFyre

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
There has to be more!!

Please, Please dont let this be the end of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You can't leave us hanging

You can't leave us hanging. What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice...

I do believe that makes for an excellent ending

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
Both hot and cute

A rare combination...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
that was sooo wrong,lol

One should never under estimate us geeks *wink*

DaphneydDaphneydover 16 years ago

LOL. Total agree with comment #1. THAT was sssooo wrong. BUt, definately, need to know more....

TallDarkandThoughtfulTallDarkandThoughtfulabout 16 years ago
EXCELLENT!!

As soon as that blackmail bit was mentioned, I knew that it was the geek. That complete turn was really good.....great job!!!

moderndaylibertinemoderndaylibertinealmost 16 years ago
Why'd he do it?

Its a great story. It was so frickin hot! So creative. But...I'm just wondering why he did it. What did she ever to do him for him to want to blackmail her?

ladyalchemyladyalchemyover 15 years ago
:)

...an interesting twisting tail.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
Well

Who would actually do the things asked of them by someone they had never met? I guess the uninhibited side of her really wanted to surface. Have fun Honey!!!

got2luvmelgot2luvmelalmost 13 years ago
Damn

Why the blackmail? Hope he didn't think he needed to blackmail her to keep her interested cause she's past that. Shittin me, after all that foreplay, he could've looked bad and I still would've given the guy who had me going a chance.

On another note, those geeks sure are freaky, need me one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Serves her right

What sane person follows the whims of a person they've never met? This girl is pretty submissive to ditch her panties on an airplane because a message said so, and then follow his every command their after. What did she do to this guy that blackmail made sense? Again she's a nut for willingly follow a bunch of text messages.

Aside from that, it's a shame this story had to end with blackmail. It would have been hotter if someone appeared wanting to keep her.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Now that was sexy, I loved this and wow very erotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous