All Comments on 'Gina in Jamaica Ch. 05'

by PaythePiper

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
pathetic

This is a woman on her honeymoon? a person who gave an oath,only a few day ago! What will happen in a years time? It is pretty obvious she is a cheating bitch with no feelings for her husband, so why promise otherwise. Leave while you can and keep your sanity. Better still take them both on a fishing trip and do the world a favour, let them swim back in shark infested waters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unexpected Twist

Each of your chapters in this adventure took a direction I did not anticipate. The teasing was hot. I waited a long time for this story to come to a climax. The writing quality is much better than average. So I hope you continue the adventures of Gina and her husband. Possibly their second honeymoon?

guzziathomeguzziathomeover 10 years ago
Loved the begining hated the end.

Followed this series, and thoroughly enjoyed it up until the introduction of Pete.

Earlier in the tale, I could not really understand how four people standing in a bar could have masterbated each other, that was artistic licence, but the scenes in the Pyjama party were just beyond belief. Despite Gina claiming that Pete said she won in the end, clearly her husband lost and it may be that she will soon be heading for her fourth, and him for his third marriage.

Good writing and I look forward to more from this author.

9pool9poolabout 10 years ago
Paid the Piper When You Married Her

I like the eroticism of the Gina stories. I hate her attitude. Presumably this is fiction. I hope it is. I noticed the author has a poem titled "Divorce from a Friend" and if these stories are even so much as inspired by real life then I can't help but wonder if the inspiration for Gina is the "friend" the author divorced.

He's a voyeur, not a willing cuck. He's entranced by her naughtiness, but hates when she lets it go too far. And she lets it go too far routinely. There's no balance to the relationship. For all that she cares for him, it's more like as a fuck buddy than a husband. There's no real regard for his feelings when she gets going. And I hate that. It saddens me and leaves me feeling guilty for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wankers wankers wankers

Another awful story of a good wife becoming a mindless slut. The writer had to make it happen on their honeymoon to ramp up the humiliation. No way this marriage lasts Husband leaves her and finds a real loving wife, not a slut wannabe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous