Forty Days of the Weasel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He proceeded as if she had signed up to be a slave, calmly demanding that she do things. "Pull that up and I'll suck your tit." Okay, she said.

"Now give me the other one." Okay, here.

"Mm, they're so sweet and pretty. Unbuckle my belt and unzip me. Now reach in and feel it. You like that?" Yeah! Can I...?

"Let me lie down, you come kiss it for me." Okay.

The evening was roaring along. Perhaps Mary Gilbert had createwd a monster. "That feels so good, Lisa. I want you to let me into your mouth. Just open and let it fuck right in..."

"Liii-sa!" came the voice up the stairs. Lisa's lips popped off the end.

"Yes, Mom?"

"Turn that down a little, hon."

"Okay, sorry!" She gave him an anxious look. "I gotta fix that, I'll be right back, okay?"

"That's cool," he reassured her. She smiled and got up to adjust the music. He watched her slim hips as she did this. "Lisa, I want to kiss your pussy one time, then you can suck me some more."

"I can't take everything off, Mom might come up."

"Okay, just pull them down and let me kiss it a minute."

"I can't believe you really want to do this."

"Open your knees more."

"Oh..."

"...That was nice," he told her after a long moment.

"Yeah."

"I'll do it more, but first you gotta suck me. I'll show you how."

Lisa pulled her pants back on and lay down again to suck. He gave her gentle guidance and soon she was driving him to a peak, bobbing steadily up and down.

"You know this will make me come."

"Good! Go ahead, do it!"

"You won't mind?"

"Nope, just come!"

"Okay, just lick the head and suck, oh just like that... oh Jesus, oh Jesus..."

Her brows knitted, she squeaked but clamped on and caught the unimaginable sprays of semen. What a weird flavor! And so much! This is so fucking hot! she thought. Look at him! He looks so funny!

"Oh! Fuck..." Spurt after spurt splashed on the inside of Lisa's willing mouth. "Get it all, Lisa, oh God that's nice..."

After a while, the spasms stopped. Lisa was entirely absorbed in the challenge of dealing with the flow, swallowing and sucking. She felt heroic.

"Come kiss me now, Lisa, that was fantastic."

"You really came a lot!" she blurted. They kissed. He tried to make his kiss expressive of his gratitude. He hugged her tight. She told him she'd never done that, which he already knew, since he'd had to teach her. "It tastes good, but it's different from just about anything."

He complimented her with sincere appreciation, but she was hearing only her own thoughts.

"You were, um... you really liked it, didn't you?"

"It's an incredible good feeling. Let me lick you and you can come too."

"Girls don't come!"

"You get the same good feeling though. Better, even, the books say."

"I getcha now, but get dressed in case Mom comes. What books?"

He told her some of the books he'd looked through at the library. She peeled her pants down to her ankles and let him inside her thighs, lying propped up on her bed with her heels hooked behind his shoulders. This is awesome, she thought. His tongue is all over it.

"I'm gonna lick you and use my fingers until you feel so good you lose all control! Wait and see, it's absolutely cool."

"Oh, careful, oh. Mm. Mmm!"

"Shh!"

"Okay. Oh golly, Glenn."

"Just relax and let yourself get into it."

To be penetrated is what girls do. She adjusted quickly and soon had eased into a monomaniac state, eyes glazed and mouth slack. He went intrepidly after it, using everything Mrs. Gilbert had taught him. Her pussy was hairier, shaven just along the sides and thigh tops for a bathing suit, and quite tight, but stretched just fine. She tasted sweet, fruitier and less musky than Mary had. He listened to her breathing getting shallower and swifter, and worked with a will.

All the same, it took almost thirty-five minutes to bring her off. It's something you have to learn, and it takes a lot of trust. He would have done it indefinitely, though; he never put pressure on her to hurry it up because he loved being there. And she relaxed, ultimately, and gave her pussy over to him, bucking into his face and bruising his upper lip.

When it looked like Glenn would go with Nan, she'd stepped in. Trusting him wasn't hard; they'd been friends since second grade. Their sexual experiments this evening had progressed so far in such a short time, but Glenn made her comfortable with it, and the feeling of being kissed and licked was very sweet. The electric and almost sizzling twinges he caused made her pull away at first. But the more he did, the more it was like being suspended, effortlessly, in air, but over a hot surface.

Each time she relaxed, that is to say, she'd contact the heat again. The strength of it would tense her up, but relaxing again would bring the hot feeling again. Her deep knowledge that Glenn meant her nothing but good let her embrace the heat and have a huge and unexampled ecstatic moment of utter beauty. It caused her to make violent, almost convulsive greedy clutches at his head and face with her whole body.

It shocked her to be taken over altogether by a feeling in that way; it robbed her of breath, she had to come back to the familiar room from some other space.

And there he still was, making love to her. Lisa was hooked.

After a certain peak seemed to Glenn to have passed, he disengaged and lay stroking her baby-smooth thigh. Her soaked black pussy hairs stuck up crazily around the stretched and open slit. He was happy and smug. Her scent filled the room, or seemed to; was it just that his face was covered in it?

"You dug it, didn't you?"

"I never knew...!"

"I'm so glad you got one."

"You just keep right on reading those books! That was amazing."

"Rest a bit and you can suck me again."

"What time is it? Oh. That's not bad." She pulled her panties on, presenting a charming picture of squirming girl, but it was sad to see it covered up.

"Wo," he exclaimed, checking the clock in his turn. "It did take a while, didn't it?"

"We still have a lot of time before you have to go." She zipped up and straightened her clothes, still tingling with remembered pleasure.

"Mm." He grinned into the starry brown eyes, feeling heroic.

"Let's make another date!"

"I don't mind. When?"

"Tomorrow?"

_______________

"Excuse me!" There is a tone these words can have which makes them sound just like an upper-class Hey, you! The dark woman, nearly forty perhaps, who spoke them to Glenn made them sound that way.

It was forty long minutes after the newspapers had hit the pavement at five in the morning, and it was dead cold and still. In the leafless landscape, someone would have had to be hiding on the ground behind a snowbank to escape being seen, and there was no one in sight. All this, and being earnest, and being on the job, so to speak, convinced Glenn to turn and give his attention to the woman.

A soft blow, as if guilt were wearing a boxing glove, struck his belly. It was Lisa's mother, in a car with the motor running. She was sixty feet away, but where was he going to hide? He walked over toward the open window trying to project an air of friendly helpfulness, but she had him go around and get in on the passenger side.

Great, it's Lisa's mom. I'm hip deep and goin' down. So ran his thoughts, which were

defeatist, but one is young. It didn't appear to him that this could possibly be a good time, and he might be in real hot water.

"Mrs. Fein! I'm Glenn Svoboda. What can I do?"

"Glenn. That's the name." She pursed her lips tight and then took a breath. Looking him in the eye again, she drove his optimism away in shreds. "I'm Roxanne Fein. Did Mary Gilbert give you my name?"

"Mary Gilb." He was sure she had to hear the whirr; his mind was racing and an impulse to flee came over him. "No. She said another woman. Just 'another woman like me.'"

He saw the situation all at once, but he couldn't foresee the consequences.

It would sure be easier to have a lot of mindless sex with her and Mrs. Gilbert if she wasn't his girlfriend's mother, and he was trying to cast the problem into her point of view. He was sitting immobile, trying to think in spite of the adrenaline.

"You got ice in those veins, don't you? So now you know, what are you thinking? What do you have to suggest?"

If it bothers you why not just tell Mary, "No, thank you"? "Didn't you tell her no?"

"What's that got to do with it?"

"Excuse me?"

"Listen, you little ape! I have a fairly good idea what sort of pervert you are when you're with Mary! And now you're seeing my little girl! Well, not any more! Is that clear enough for you?"

"All right. I'll have to tell Lisa I can't see her any more." Glenn was capitulating, so her reaction surprised him.

"Don't you threaten me!" Roxanne drew herself up, enraged. But the boy was stung by her tone of mastery, because he didn't feel he was under her authority. His eyes narrowed and he, too, straightened in his seat and met her eye. It gave her doubts.

Maybe he really means it, she told herself in sudden anxiety. He kept eyeing her defiantly. Her flush left her face and she went pasty, wide-eyed. "You wouldn't dare!" she quavered. She slumped away from him; her shoulder came up against the window opening behind her.

Watching her wilt, the nonplussed paper boy tried desperately to imagine what had caused it. Then he knew, and it showed in his eyes. Roxanne misinterpreted him again and drew new fear from them.

"You can't tell her, you can't," she blubbered, confirming Glenn's ideas completely. She was afraid he'd tell Lisa the reason her mother didn't want him to see her, that he'd blow the whole thing wide open. It had never occurred to him to do anything of the kind, but he decided to use her fear.

"Let me tell you what I want, Mrs. Fein." The words sounded so firm! He was feeling new confidence just hearing how steady his voice was. She looked rabbity, hunkered against the door.

The body language of victims brings on more victimization.

"I want everything to carry on. I want you to be there at Mary's this Sunday."

"No!"

"Oh yes."

"How can I do that?"

"You were going to do it, weren't you?" he sneered.

"Yes, but...now..."

"I'll pretend I don't know you, if you like. Then just carry on!"

She appealed to him without speaking, a novel thing from someone his mother's age. But her sad little expression bought her no mercy.

"Well?" he prompted.

She cast her eyes down, about at his knees. "All right," she whispered. The sound of that whisper stirred another emotion in the young man.

He felt it especially as a sexual surrender. In fact, she was agreeing to let him have her! A flush mounted his cheek, he tingled with it, his cock stirred.

"It's nice and warm in here, if you shut the window," he said with a tight throat. She darted a glance at him like a doe in the headlights. "And the street is empty."

"Please, no, not here!"

"Show me your tits, then, and that will be enough until Sunday." He'd learned the tone from the commanding voice of Mary Gilbert as she'd put him through his paces.

"Oh, please!" she whispered, but she was already fumbling to unbutton herself. He sat and waited eagerly. She exposed her bra and pulled the cups down, looking away in her humiliation. He fondled them and then moved his hand to her chin. She turned her head to face him.

"Do I know you when we see Mary?"

"No," she replied. He let go of her chin and opened the door behind him.

"Okay, good," said he. He got up and left the car while she covered herself.

He had a lot of thinking to do, but he held his breath. Once she drove off, he could allow himself to feel his enormous relief.

____________________

That afternoon he rode the bus home with Lisa, and walked into her kitchen with a hollow, suspenseful feeling in his gut. What if it occurred to Roxanne to call his bluff, talk to his mother or something? All she had to say was I just don't believe that he is suitable for her and he'd need a new girlfriend. But when Lisa called out gaily to her mother, bringing her in from the front rooms, Roxanne's haunted eyes told him clearly that he still had the upper hand.

"I gotta put my books away upstairs, Glenn," said Lisa. "Have a coke or something. Get me a glass of white grape juice, m'kay?"

"Sure," he said, smiling at her. He watched her little bottom as she swiftly stepped away, unworried whether her mother saw him or not. He addressed Roxanne in a polite tone. "Excuse me, Mrs. Fein, I'd like to get into the 'fridge."

"I'll get it for you," Roxanne said, and she inserted herself in front of him.

"Thank you," said the young ape, and he stepped in closer. She was slightly bent over to get the bottles out, and she was wearing gray serge slacks. Insolently he palmed the ample curves through the gray wool. She stiffened and the bottles clinked, but she held still for it, not even turning to look at him.

He held her warm hip steady with one hand, and the other slid purposefully downward and poked at the top of a thigh. Her foot moved over to open her stance, and she braced herself with a hand on top of the refrigerator. Unhurriedly he cupped her pussy and felt the lips of it slide against each other under his hot fingers.

She whispered a small blashemy, but stayed still. He worked her some more, then gave her buns a little spank and stepped back. He set about removing his coat, looking at her body openly.

She said nothing but prepared the drinks. Setting them before him, she took his coat and hat and hung them in the closet in the front room. Looking up the stairway, Glenn called, "Want me to bring them up, Lisa?" She brightly said yes. The scene with Roxanne didn't seem finished, yet, though. He spoke to her in a low voice:

"Come here."

"What?" she whispered, coming closer.

"Rub my cock, make me hard. Right now."

"Oh! Why? You're not--" Horrified, she pictured him using it on her little girl after she'd prepared it. She felt helpless and overwhelmed, but also there was a tingle of satisfaction. Something about it met a deep need in Roxanne.

Not the details, especially not the idea of her daughter's debauchery, so much as the simple fact of being forced-- of having to take it, as Roxanne would have put it. If you aren't making

the decisions, the sin belongs to somebody else. And you can do anything with never any blame, never any guilt-- freedom, and absolution.

Roxanne was a sub. But she felt guilt about her girl.

"Roxanne! Rub it with your hand!" He used a louder stage whisper, and with a swift glance up the stairs, she quickly leaned in and did as he said.

"I do look forward to Sunday," he remarked in a satisfied tone as she worked on him. "Don't worry, Lisa is still innocent, Mrs. Fein." Leaning in, he spoke very low and lied very earnestly. "I don't need to do anything like that if I have you."

She met his eye, filled with a sudden hope. It was in fact a very kind thing to have done. Even little weasels like Glenn may be kind, evidently. Not that it cost him anything-- au contraire. But then, why do you expect a kindness to always have to cost something?

"Tell me you'll suck that this Sunday," he went on.

"I'll suck it, I'll lick your balls," she whispered.

"Oh yes," he said. They had locked eyes.

"You can fuck me," she told him, slit-eyed, her hand slavishly stroking his crotch. Her voice was husky, she swallowed in a dry throat. Suddenly she was quite aroused. "You can spank me."

"Where the heck are you?" came a youthful voice from above. Both of them were looking at her when she stepped into view. "C'mon up! It's okay, isn't it?"

"Oh, sure," replied her smiling mother. She patted Glenn on the bottom and watched him ascend to her little girl. He had a raging erection, but she was filled with relief from the specters she'd been imagining, all the same.

She just had to believe, because she wanted to so badly.

"Gawd, Glenn, look at you! You're hard as a rock!" Lisa whispered. "My Mom will see, if you can't control it any better than that!"

"Sorry!" he said.

"I got just the thing for that, though," she said, ardently eyeing the tented trousers.

"Oh, good, we can't have me walking around like this," he whispered back, and they shut the door of her room in happy conspiratorial laughter.

She took the drinks and laid them on a little chip table, then dropped to her knees and sucked.

12