Ethan and Carrie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,744 Followers

* * * *

The door to Carrie's room was open. Debbie looked in. Carrie was there, naked, drying her hair with the towel over her head. Her breasts jiggled with the action. Debbie knocked on the door frame.

Carrie pulled the towel off her head and looked to the door. She saw her friend and smiled.

"Hi Debbie. When did you get here?"

"About ten minutes ago. I just saw Ethan. He was really embarrassed."

Carrie wrapped the towel around her hair to dry the ends. "We were in the shower."

"I know. I heard most of it."

Carrie's eyes widened. "You did? What did you hear?"

"Everything." Debbie sat on Carrie's bed. "What was he doing to you?"

"You have to ask?" Carrie said, and tossed the towel on the floor. She got up to find some clean clothes.

"No silly. I mean, how were you guys doing it?"

Carrie opened the dresser drawer. "You want to know all the details?"

"Yes. All of them."

Carrie paused for a second. "He put it in my ass." She pulled on a pair of black, french-cut panties.

"For real?" Carrie nodded. "That is so kinky."

"I know. Isn't it?" She slipped into a matching black, french-cut brassiere.

"So what was it like?"

Carrie thought back on the brief experience for a moment. "It hurt like hell at first, then it felt great." She picked out a pair of jeans and put them on.

"I'll bet it hurt. Are you still sore?"

Carrie stuck her hand down the back of her jeans and rubbed her ass. "A little bit." They laughed together. "Was Ethan naked?"

"No. He had a towel on. Why?"

"Remember how you told me Tommy had a big dick and it was so hard to blow him?"

"Yeah?"

"You should see the size of Ethan's." She held her hands about a foot apart. "It must be about like this big."

Debbie's mouth fell open. "No way."

"Yes way. It's huge." She put her Dad's old, blue plaid flannel shirt on and adjusted her tits to fit in the bra.

"Tommy's dick is pretty big," Debbie said skeptically.

"Oh my god, it's nowhere near as big as Ethan's."

"I don't believe it," Debbie said. "I want to see it."

"Okay. Today?" Carrie asked, holding out her pinky in a hook shape.

"Yes," Debbie said, hooking her pinky in Carrie's like a secret handshake.

"Cool."

jallen944
jallen944
1,744 Followers
12