All Comments on 'Eros Spa Ch. 02'

by spyro1123

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Contest?

I love stories of women with complicated machines that bring them to huge orgasms like these. I wonder if you had considered the employees having contests with them - how long they can keep from coming, how many times they can climax before saying "uncle", how long they can stand to be held on the edge by the machine in part two...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Exciting but dangerous

It seems quite an addictive experience which may lead to Anna becoming obsessed with her machine to the detriment of her hopes of finding a guy to spend her life with. Also there's a very real possibility of Rachel using these machines to make Anna into a sex slave.

Rachel's already been presented with pictures of Anna which could be embarrassing and coupled with Anna's short sighted desire for orgasmic pleasures that the machine gives her, means that this part time job could become a life of servitude, making adult "Toy" movies and being the centerpiece of sex parties.

I'm looking foreward to seeing how this story plays out.

gypsyredgypsyredalmost 20 years ago
Lucky ME!

I fully identify with your story. I have the most amazing machine -- designed and built by my boyfriend. The orgasms are frequent ...... and almost non-stop. And it is something that calls to me -- cooooommmmmmee cuuuuuuuummmm!

Gypsy

Stephanie789456Stephanie789456over 19 years ago
I want one

Loved this story. What I really want to know is....where can I find such a club? I deserve a day at the spa.

Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkover 19 years ago
Alright spyro!

Absolutely LOVED it! Both parts 1&2.

Hope there's more, gonna go look now....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

i wanna visit that spa

TheRebelTheRebelover 19 years ago
The Eros Spa Series is Magnificent!

I've really enjoyed both chapers 1 & 2, and can hardly wait for subsequent chapters to be written! One of the things I'd be interested to see is what other inventions Rachel's husband is working on. Perhaps he can also devise some full-body machines as well? It would also be interesting to see if Anna's testing sessions include both Rachel and her husband, with exciting possibilities there... I'm sure spyro1123 will once again succeed in writing skillful continuations to this sensual and thrilling tale of a young woman's sexual exploits!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
more ideas

There should be nipple toys with the same principle as the machines, using water to inflate a rubber object, which can vary the temperature and pressure.

How about a "couple's" version, which would allow two (or more) to lay face to face while they get worked over

I also think a "full body" machine, with a whole suit would be a good idea. It would work the whole body over with the same principle as the other machines, and would undoubtably produce a full body orgasm. Save this for the finale though if you choose to do it.

Here's two ways I see the story going:

a) Anna learns from Rachel about love and life, and finds a boyfriend. Eventually, she drags him along to the spa, and gets him on one of the machines.

or

b) Anna decides she doesn't need a BF, and starts dating Rachel instead. They go together on the couple's version of the machine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Where can I get one! NOW!

I have always had a fantasy involving machines and this is great. I look forward to more inventions...in a spa or portable...or to hotels which offer in room fridge, in room vault, and in room major toys. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I WISH!

Dammm this is something about what I have fantasized about for a long, long time! How I WISH this was translated into reality! I can bet you women would kill to have a go at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
oh yeah..

your story has made things very hard around here!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago

i loved!! your story. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
eros spa ch. 3?

I'm so looking forward to the next chapter, hopefully there will be one! Great story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

Please believe that there are probably 100 people who LOVE this for every ONE who takes the time to write about or rate this. PLEASE send chapter 3 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great!

that was fantastic! my pussy is dripping and throbbing! Please do a thrid chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I want one!

That was great! I wish there was a spa like that near me. I think I would go broke visiting there every day. Please write more chapters, perhaps with an anal probe to go with the one in her pussy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Continue the series with Anna trying out other machines and her meeting the needs of the clients that visit the spa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please!!!!

I avsolutely love this!!!! Please consider making more chapters to this series!

WasLostNowFoundWasLostNowFoundover 12 years ago
Mooooorrrrreeeee.

Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh. My. Gosh

MORE!!!! Definitely keep writing! Maybe another chapter could be Anna working and satisfying other customers, or from a different customers point of view?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love to purchase

would love to have this experience

jy55jy55over 10 years ago
very very hot

that was intense

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The story has me aching to use my toy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

Very well written. I wish I had a machine like that! For now my fingers and toys will have to do!

fresita_bicuriosafresita_bicuriosaover 9 years ago
Aroused

I got in here to find pleasurable stories and i have cum twice reading this, my hubbie out of town. I have a kinky like for this kind of stories. I wish a few things happened to me too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great imagination

Your description of the machine's "abilities" and the reactions of the character was very nicely done. Well written to boot. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous