D'Orr's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly, because she was so enjoying the attention being paid to her, but firmly, because she needed to be filled, Liz guided Jean's head up to her belly. He arose from his kneeling position and continued up the rest of the way to her neck. She could smell herself on his face, and gave a little shudder. Liz used her knee and arm to roll Jean off her and onto his back on the bed. He looked at her with a little question in his eyes, until she swung her leg over him. She slid up till both knees were just touching the bottom of his ribcage. She hooked her feet under his thighs and leaned forward, kissing his still-glistening chin and running her tongue all over his lips. She leaned back and lifted up, reaching between her legs to guide him home. When her fingers found him, she pulled him forward a little and slowly settled on him, going all the way down, just a little at a time, relishing every inch of heat entering her. Slowly, she raised herself till she felt just the head of his cock inside her. Clenching him with her internal muscles, she started sliding down again. He watched her intently. She was working him. He was not working her.

Jean reached forward and, as best he could, placed one hand on each of her hips, more to guide him than her. He realized that, for the first time he could remember, he was in the presence of a sexual being much more powerful than he. He would have to compliment Charlotte. Later. Liz slowly picked up the pace, and Jean followed suit. With his hands on her hips, their timing was almost flawless. Relying only on her legs to raise and lower herself, Liz used one hand to play with her nipple, and lowered the other to rub her clit. Jean could feel her juices running over his balls when she leaned forward so that he was just barely inside her. Not really moving, just by clenching and releasing, Liz drew Jean back inside her. This was too much for him, and she could tell. She sat upright, lifted up as high as she could, and came down as far as could, squeezing him the whole way down. As she came down, he arched his back, his cock pumping its load into her. The first squirt triggered Liz's orgasm, the walls of her pussy convulsing with pleasure, her back arching, her head thrown back. With both hands she held onto her breasts as she finished cumming. She fell down against Jean's chest, releasing his softening cock from inside her.

Liz awoke at about 12:30. Jean was fast asleep. She looked at his naked body, thinking she could go for a little more, but she was tired and did have to get to work in the morning. As quietly as she could, she slid off the bed and gathered up her clothes. Standing by the door she dressed quickly, stuffing her underclothes into her briefcase and carrying her heels as she opened the door. Jean hadn't even stirred.

Going down the stairs, Liz was hoping to slip out without having to talk to anyone. As she walked by the entrance to the bar she glanced in. Charlotte was still there, deep in a conversation with a man who looked familiar. Charlotte looked up at the sound of Liz's footsteps and gave her a friendly smile before returning to her conversation. Liz felt relieved, although she wasn't sure whether it was because she'd avoided the conversation, or whether she'd been concerned about what Charlotte was going to think of her. She needn't have worried.

Fridays generally started early and Liz made the bell. She was tired but felt very good inside. She'd needed this last week and hadn't realized how much she'd missed having sex until now. Her problem, she thought to herself, was that she couldn't, or didn't want to, spend the time necessary for a relationship in order to have sex. This place down the street was turning out to work quite well for her.

Liz had made plans with friends to go out to the island for the weekend. It was enjoyable, and Liz needed the break from the city. By the time she got back late Sunday she was tired, all the sun and the running around having done her in. She collapsed into bed and slept soundly.

By late Tuesday Liz had gotten a good start to the week and she was feeling good about her prospects in the legal world. She left the office and grabbed a cab back to her apartment. When she got out, she glanced down the block and saw the green awning in front of D'orr. Flush with one of the small successes afforded associates in law firms, she headed down the block and up the stairs to the door. As she approached, it buzzed and she looked up and saw Michael in the entry. She continued up and went through the door he was holding open for her. He gave her a warm, friendly greeting that gave no hint of what had transpired between them. Liz was glad of that, and walked into the bar.

Charlotte was at her usual place behind the bar and smiled when Liz walked in. "I presume you're here for a drink. What can I get you tonight?" she asked.

"It's still close enough to summer; I think I'll have a gin and tonic." Liz was glad she had found this place. Much better than the usual crowds she'd been used to dealing with. The other benefits she'd been able to get from this place only added to its allure. She placed a high value on her privacy and "quiet time" and maybe that was another reason she hadn't seriously dated anyone since law school. The problem with her solitary lifestyle was that she ended up with long dry spells, and she was a woman who needed sex.

She'd finished about half of the Daily News when Charlotte placed another gin and tonic in front of her. "Liz, why don't you leave the paper and bring your drink to the back terrace with me. It's such a nice evening," Charlotte said. Without waiting for Liz to answer, she called "Michael, Liz and I are going out to the terrace. Can you keep an eye on the bar?"

"Of course. I will be there in a minute," he replied.

Charlotte led Liz through a door at the back of the bar, which that led to an open area that could have at one time been a dining room, but now was sparsely furnished with some very expensive antiques. Liz followed, noticing the furniture, but really looking forward to seeing the back. She had always been transfixed by all the little garden areas in the backs of buildings that she'd seen throughout the city. Little oases, she called them, and she had yet to find one she didn't like. When they stepped through the sliding glass doors at the rear of the building, Liz wasn't disappointed with this one either. There were several levels of wood decking with sparse plantings around them, leading down to a very full garden area. The scents of the garden overpowered the city smells. Charlotte led the way down to a glass-topped wrought iron table, set her glass of wine down on it and pulled out a chair. Liz followed suit. There was a bird in one of the trees in the garden making quite a racket at their entry.


Charlotte gave Liz a few moments to get settled into the silence. She hadn't really planned the conversation; she never did. She'd found it was usually best to let it flow from the beginning. She slid the envelope she'd palmed on the way out under her leg. Charlotte picked up her drink, took a sip, and looked at Liz. She was a good-looking woman, but it was her confidence that really made her attractive. Charlotte was hoping she'd be able to tap this, for both their benefit.

"I really don't get out here often enough," Charlotte said. "It's so beautiful, and such a change from the rest of the place." Liz, still a little transfixed, merely nodded.

"Liz, the very first night you came by, I told you this was a hotel, of sorts, for a very exclusive clientele. It is that. We have some rooms reserved only for specific customers; it's their pied a terre here in the city. Our customers are mostly men, mostly traveling here on business from Europe, one or two from Asia. We also have a few women and even one or two couples from time to time. As I may have told you, no one who stays here comes without a reference from someone we know well, and everyone respects the others' privacy. "

Liz looked at Charlotte, not quite sure where this was going, but enjoying the setting and the company anyway. It wasn't often she met someone she was so comfortable with right from the start.

Charlotte continued. "We, Michael and I and the clients, like the relative obscurity of this little place. They don't all come here for the quiet though. I refer to the guests as clients, and I do so for a reason." She reached under her leg, brought out the envelope and slid it across the table toward Liz. Liz looked at it but let it sit there; she looked back at Charlotte, wondering just what was coming next.

"In addition to the rooms, we also provide certain services for our clients,." Charlotte continued. Liz's heart started beating faster. "These services are not generally found, at least in the quality we provide, at any hotel, or any other place that I know of in the city."

Liz drained the rest of her drink and asked if she could get another. Charlotte pressed a button hidden underneath the top edge of one of the planters behind her and waited. Liz wanted to reach forward and see if she was right about what she now thought was in the envelope, but she waited for her drink to get there. Michael showed up with four drinks, two for each of them, just before the silence started to get awkward. He left as silently as he had come.

"Monsieur Richaud, Jean, is a very good customer of ours. He comes to the city often, he's not married, and he works very hard. He has little time for a relationship, but, like you, I imagine, he finds that he needs some company at times, in order to perform his best in the other things he does."

Liz reached forward to pick up the envelope, confident she knew what was in there, but not at all sure that was what she wanted it to be. When her fingers wrapped around it and drew it toward her, her heart started pounding in her chest. She drained the rest of her drink and reached for the other before looking inside the envelope. Charlotte, watching her intently, let Liz discover the money and make the connection for herself.

Trying her best to appear calm, Liz slowly rifled through the money in the envelope. She guessed there was at least $4,000 in there. She looked up at Charlotte, the meaning of it all leaving her speechless. She was totally flabbergasted, flummoxed, and seething with anger at both Michael and Jean for obviously having spoken out of turn.

"There is $5,000 in there. It is from Jean." Charlotte knew she had to get Liz to speak. "Am I wrong in guessing that you, like Jean, are unable to find time to take care of the things that need taking care of in order to be your best?"

Liz, still looking Charlotte directly in the eyes, nodded. "Yes," she finally said. "But, I don't think I need to…"

"This is not a full-time job," Charlotte interrupted. "Perhaps two or three clients a month."

When Liz glanced down at her lap Charlotte grew a little more confident. What she didn't know was that, despite Liz's roller-coaster ride of emotions, her pussy had started to react. Liz squirmed in her seat and covered up what she was really doing with an angry look. Who she was angry with, she wasn't really sure.

Charlotte went on. "This is a unique situation. It is one that offers a convenience for both our clients and the hosts. You, an attractive, professional woman, are given the opportunity to get two things you either want or need – money and sex. And neither one comes with any strings attached. The money comes in cash, and it is not unusual for someone in your position to earn $150,000 or more in a year. The sex is, for some, a bonus. Our clients don't have any strange requests, or at least not very strange. We protect our hosts more than our clients. We even have some health benefits."

At this, Liz laughed. It was a nervous laugh, but it was a laugh nevertheless. The feeling between Liz's legs had subsided somewhat but was still there. She was feeling a little less angry, a little less confused. Her mind began working again – Two or three times a month? $150,000 a year, maybe more? She wouldn't have to worry about getting another roommate. Were they all as good as Michael and Jean? Wait a minute…

Charlotte laughed with Liz. "This is not the easiest thing to bring up. Like I said, this is a very unique situation, and we both would stand to gain from it."

Liz thought back to the two blonde women she'd seen sitting together in the bar. "Who were the two blondes I saw in the bar?"

"Ah, that is Anna and Erika, flight attendants from one of the Scandinavian airlines. They're sisters, actually. They are hosts here as well, and they stay here whether or not they're working."

Liz couldn't believe it, but she was actually weighing the pros and cons when Charlotte said "Obviously, I don't expect an answer right away. Think it over, and whatever decision you come to, you're always welcome back in the bar. I like your company."

Just like that the interview, or recruitment, was over. Charlotte stood and Liz followed suit. They both gathered their glasses and headed back inside. One of the blondes was in the bar keeping Michael company, and Charlotte introduced Liz simply as a friend of hers.

Michael handed Liz her briefcase from behind the bar and she left. As she walked up the street to her apartment, she kept finding ways of rationalizing actually going through with this. When Liz finally got into her apartment, she felt exhausted and collapsed into bed.

Luckily for Liz, the rest of the week was very busy and it kept her mind off the real issue at hand. It wasn't until she was in bed at night that she gave it any thought, and by now it had been over a week since Jean, and it was easy then to think of all the advantages. By morning, though, she would usually end up thinking this was the most ridiculous thing she'd ever heard of.

On Saturday she had some work to do, and she woke up early so she could get out quickly. As she showered, she lingered a little longer than usual with the bar of soap between her legs, and she thought again of the option that had been presented to her. She rinsed off, turned the water a little cooler and took the shower massage unit off its holder and directed it between her legs. She adjusted the settings so that it was pulsing little jets of water. She leaned against the wall, concentrating on the feeling between her legs, the water cascading down her thighs. Abruptly she stopped, turned the water off, and got out of the shower. She'd made up her mind.

Liz hurried through the work she had to do and was able to get out of there in the early afternoon. She headed back uptown, but instead of going to her apartment, she walked on past toward the green awning. She walked up to the door and rang the buzzer. Charlotte came to the door and opened it with a smile. "Hello, Liz. Come on in."

Liz wanted to make this brief. "I've given this a lot of thought. I will join you here. It cannot interfere with my job, and I do not always know when I will have to work late."

They still stood in the entryway. Charlotte nodded. "That is fine. I am glad you've decided this way. I think you will find it beneficial in many ways." She put out her hand and they shook. Still standing in the entryway, Charlotte gave Liz some of the small details of how things worked. She would give Liz a beeper, the name of an ob-gyn that was sympathetic to their job and schedules, and a key to the front door. "You're always welcome here."

After several more minutes of details and phone numbers being exchanged, Charlotte gave Liz the pager she'd picked up just the day before. She had been pretty sure Liz was coming back. Liz left, a little light-headed, not quite believing what she'd just done.

Late the next week Liz returned to her desk after a meeting that had lasted all morning. It was close to lunchtime and, having skipped breakfast, she was very hungry. She opened the drawer that held her purse and reached in to grab her wallet before going out. There was something buzzing in the bottom, and not really thinking, she fumbled around to grab it. When she found it and pulled it out, she realized it was the beeper Charlotte had given her. Guiltily, she looked around to make sure no one had seen or heard, and hid it from view. Holding it under her desk, she pressed the button to retrieve the message, her hand shaking. The only thing that came back was Charlotte's phone number. Liz deleted the message, picked up her wallet and told her assistant Susan that she was going out to get some lunch. She left the building, her hunger fading as she rode down the elevator.

Liz walked a couple blocks away from the building to a nearby hotel. She walked in, looked around for the pay phones and chose the one furthest away from the front desk. She fumbled in her wallet for some change. Her hands still shaking, she dropped the coins in the slot, and dialed the number. "H…-hello," she stumbled, "it's me, Liz."